The One by JustinsGurl83



Summary: This is the same story revised with a girl named Juile.
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Romance
Warnings: sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/15/05
Updated: 02/15/05


The One by JustinsGurl83
Chapter 1: Chapte r1
Author's Notes:

Chapter 1

Term papers. Two term papers, one week. It just wasn't going to work.

Jen Holden sighed as she stared down at the mess of papers that covered her desk. She was exhausted. She had spent the entire day sitting at her desk, trying to get at least three fourths of the way through the first paper she had to write, but she had only written five pages so far. Five pages wouldn't do; it had to be twelve. She let out another miserable sigh. She hated school work. Hell, she hated school all together. But she had to go. Her parents made her go and there was no going against their wishes. She rolled her eyes. Whose life was this anyway?

Her phone sprang to life, the shrill ring further aggravating her. But she knew that if she picked it up, she was likely to shout in frustration and decided that she would let the machine take the call. She figured that whoever it was could wait.

"Hey this is Jen. I'm too busy for you. Leave a message."

The annoying beep of the machine sounded and after a moment, the caller spoke. She sighed at the sound of his voice. She didn't have time for Justin and the drama he brought with him.

"Jen, its J. I know you're there. Come on, Jen, pick up. I need to talk to you...to somebody. Anybody besides Lonnie and the other guys. And don't even say, ‘Go talk to Britney.’ I can't talk to her. She...she doesn't get me like you do. Jen, come on. Quit staring at your stupid machine and pick up the-"

“What?!” Jen snapped after snatching the phone off of the hook.

"I knew you were there," he laughed. "What's up, angel?"

"I'm not an angel," she muttered. "I have PMS and two term papers to write."

"Whoa, whoa. Too much info. Damn girl, if I had known you were pissed off, I wouldn't have called. You know this is long distance for me."

Jen rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. Like it matters."

"You want me to let you go?" He asked, disappointment apparent.

She shook her head. As much as she hated to admit it, she couldn't bear to hear him upset. "Talk to me, Timbs. What happened this week?"


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=6110