All That Shimmers by Chasexy76



Summary: JC Chasez used to think that he had it all: fame, fortune, good friends, and a beautiful girlfriend. However, when things around him fall apart, he's going to have to rely on four mischievous bandmates and one sassy wardrobe mistress in order to help put his life back to order. He soon realizes that 'all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away'.
Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group, JC Chasez
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 04/02/05
Updated: 04/18/05


All That Shimmers by Chasexy76
Chapter 1: Author's Note
Author's Notes:

Author's Note: I had every intention of ending this story. I wanted to get it over with because I didn't feel, as a writer, that I was giving this every thing I had. I feel like the last few chapters were just kind of pushed out in an effort to put something down, and I apologize to those who've read them.

I planned on ending the story and just completely revamping it, but that wouldn't be fair to any of you. So this is what's going to change:

1.) I'm changing the name of the main female lead. Her name is no longer 'Meghan'. It's been changed to 'Gracie'. I hope there's not a confusion there!

2.) Chapters four-six will be redone. Those are the chapters that I feel were just kind of pushed out for the sake of updating.

3.) From now on, the wait between updates will be longer because I'm going to write the story three chapters at a time. I want to make sure that what I have flows smoothly. My biggest flaw in writing is that I was just in such a rush to write, I updated as soon as I pushed a chapter out, whether or not it went well with what I had planned out.

I apologize profusely for ANY trouble this may cause, and I pray that it won't deter you from reading farther! I promise, there's a LOT more to come!

My sincerest apologies,
BT

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=6831