Another Chance In Love by monijt1



Summary: Justin been taking care of his daughter Amy for the past 3 years. that's how long it been since his wife die. will he find love again after he vow that he will never fall in love after his wife death?
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake, Unknown
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 04/08/05
Updated: 09/27/05


Another Chance In Love by monijt1
Chapter 1: 1
Author's Notes:

09-10-03

Justin had been taking care of his little daughter amy by his self for the past 3 yrs. That's how long it been since his wife got killed in a car accident. Ever since then amy never had a mother figure. Justin vow to his self that he will never fall in love again after her death, but one day he met this women that sweep his off his feet. They met at the ‘01 video music awards. Stacy was amazed at the way he perform with the other guys of *n sync. They fell in love the first time they saw each other. He was scare to walk up to her and talk to her. So Chris push Justin into her and that's how they started talking.

Now they're best friends. They couldn't be more than that because stacy been married for the past 6 months. Sometimes when there are around each other Justin would be overprotected of her and she would act like his little sister. Stacy love little amy and she loves stacy. She only wish that her dad and stacy would be more than friends.

It was a Friday night Justin just got done putting amy to bed and he was on his way going to sleep his self when the phone rang..

"Hello." Justin said

"Hey Justin it's me stacy."

"Hi stacy. What's up?"

"Nothing Justin, I just wanted to say good night to you and amy."

"Good night to you too and Don't let the bed bugs bite." Justin laughed

"Justin you are so foolish, but I love you." stacy laughed

"Stacy I love you too."

"Good night Justin."

"Night night stacy."

Justin hung up. Even though he didn't want to. It was something about stacy he liked, but he couldn't figure it out. He laid his head on the fluffy pillow and close his eyes. Wishing that he'll have a dream about stacy.

*************************
mean while stacy was watching tv. She flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. When She stop at ch.34. On there was a commercial that remind her of Justin. This was a everyday thing. She would see something that would reminder her of Justin. That's all she would really think about. Her husband frank really never gave her the love the she wanted. So why is she with him? She don't know if Justin has feelings for her. After the commercial went off she called her bestfriend in the world Tanya.

"Hello stacy. Nice to be talking to you at 10:23 PM."

"Tanya I need to talk to you." stacy cried

"Stacy what's wrong? Did frank hurt you again?"

Sometimes when frank gets drunk he would hit stacy and call her all types of bad names.

"No tanya, I just can't stop thinking about him."

"Stop thinking about who?"

"Justin."

"Stacy why can't you just go up to him and tell him how you feel?"

"Tanya he don't feel the same way about me. I'll feel stupid if I tell him."

"Stacy I think he do feel the same way. I mean everytime yall are around each other he is very happy."

"If he do feel the same way why don't he tell me?" Stacy yelled

"Maybe it's the same reason why you won't tell him."

"You really think Justin has feelings for me?"

"Yes I do stacy. Remember that time when we all went to the club on 4th street and you was the only girl Justin was dancing with?"

"Yeah I do remember that, but that doesn't say anything."

"Stacy yes it do. You just have to believe it."

"Ok tanya I believe you. I just want Justin to tell me himself."

"Are you going over his house tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Well when you get there put him in a position that make him say that he likes you."

"Tanya I do want to force him."

"Stacy that is not force. If you turn him on he has no other choice."

"Tanya that's why you're my best friend. You're always there for me."

"You know it stac."

"I have to go. Frank in coming home soon."

"Ok stac. Talk to you later."

Stacy hung up. Tanya was right. If she turn Justin on, he will tell her that he likes her. She went in the kitchen to get something to drink. When she walked back in the living room frank was walking in.

"I'm home honey." frank yelled

"Oh brother." stacy said to herself. She would of love it if it was Justin walking through the door.

"You have a nice day baby?" stacy said as she kiss frank

"Sure did. I don't have to work tomorrow."

"Great." stacy said sadly. If frank stays home how is she going to go to Justin house?

"I'm going to take me a hot shower." frank said as he was going upstairs

"Good and stay up there." stacy said to her self.

please give feedback

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=6888