Lost Without a Case by VevaT



Summary: Justin fell inlove with Justina, but she hates him...with a passion. Now Justina finds herself in a situation where she honestly needs Justin. She broke his heart so now he doesn't want a damn thing to do to her. But what's gonna happen when both of thier lives are threatened? PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, Unknown
Genres: Drama, Thriller, Comedy, Angst
Warnings: violence/death, adult language, drug/alcohol abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/13/05
Updated: 06/15/05


Lost Without a Case by VevaT
Chapter 1: Justin Timberlake + Justine Timberlake = ?
Author's Notes:

" So? Justina as your best friend," Gigi looked at Marie, Laur, and Tee (Timberlake from this site), " best friends, I mean, we say give the guy a chance."
" Yeah Tina, what more can you lose?" Laur pointed out.
" No, no, no, and hell no. I can't stand his ass. He pisses me off."
" All the more reason to date him." Tee said. Justina looked at her.
" Look." Marie said pointing at Justin, who was a few steps away. " Shh.." They all froze and listened to Justin.
" Look Britney I could care less...Why do you even care about how I feel about Justina?......Look fuck you....Ha, ha, ha very fucking funny...Don't compare her to you ew! Do you think I would be intrested in her if she was like you...Look," He rubbed his red eyes. He was pretty ticked off. He licked his lips, and shut his eyes tightly before opening them again. " You're right. She does hate me...just as much as I hate you." With that he closed his cell phone. His little sister, Justine age: 21 to his 24, came out of the store and looked at him.
" Justin what happened?"
" The usual, 'Let me fuck your day up more with making the gilrl you like look bad' Britney."
" Aw, Justin." She hugged him.
" Sometimes I wonder what I would do without you Justine." Justin said.
" Never worry 'bout that." He smiled as tears finally escaped his eyes.
" You're the only one who knows the hell I'm going through. See," he let her go, " Justina didn't know what I was holding in and her not caring broke my heart. Why did she do that?"
" Justin not here, not in public."
" Jada, I don't care." He yelled. She backed away from him. " I'm sorry." She looked at him awkwardly. " I'm sorry."
" Sure." She said carelessly. " You're always sorry Justin. Whenever you talk about that girl you take your anger out on me. Ma said that you'd do that, but I didn't believe her. Now I do."
" Justine." She walked away. He fell to the ground in tears.
" OH MY GOD. IT'S JUSTINE TIMBERLAKE AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.!" Justin looked at the reporters surronding him, angrily. Fresh tears on his face and more coming.
" JUSTINE! WATCH OUT!" A car running a red light hit her. Justina, Gig, Tee, and Laur looked around in shock. Justin got up quickly walking to his sister's side. He picked her up. Reporters still following. " GET BACK YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS." It was evident that Justine's hand was broken. She was unconscience. No one moved. " MOVE! NOW!" They moved hearing the pain and threat in his voice. " Justine please hold on." Ambulances came and took her away from Justin, he was having and anxiety attack. He closed his eyes and tried to breath, but it wasn't working. He fell to his knees and screamed out the names of the people who were causing him pain, " JUSTINE! JUSTINA! MOM! LANCE! JOEY! CHRIS! JC! JOHNNY WRIGHT! PAUL! DAD! LISA! BRITNEY! " He shouted. He got up.
" Justin we understand that-" He punched a reporter in the jaw. Three cops grabbed Justin and a doctor put a needle into his neck. He screamed because it went through a vein and it was a very long needle. He spit-up blood and passed out. Justina looked at him and knew that he wasn't going to be there for her anymore because she was the cause of his pain. He yelled her name louder then any other. Justin Timberlake's soul was hurt and only two people could actually fix that. Lynn Harless & Justine Timberlake.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=8115