An AutoBiographical, Fantasy Account by Cougarbaby24



Summary: Ok, so I am writing this one as if it really happened to me. By the way, I use my real name in here, so....
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 08/07/05
Updated: 07/15/06


An AutoBiographical, Fantasy Account by Cougarbaby24
Chapter 1: Miami
Author's Notes:

Sitting in the pool of the Miami hotel, life couldn't get better. Mom and her sisters were at the poolside, drinking some drinks, I was just floating by the poolside, and life was good. Hell, were my eyes playing tricks on me? I could've sworn the guys of NSYNC were in the pool, too.

"No, it can't be," I whispered. It was past sunset, so I assumed that my eyes, which were not accompanied by my glasses, thus making me blind, were playing tricks on me.

"Laurita!" my mother called.

"Que?"

"Do you want to come out now?" she asked.

I debated it for a minute, but one look at my fingers decided it for me.

"Yeah, can you put the chair close?"

"Uh-huh. Just start going up."

I swam over to the stairs and began climbing. No problems. But when I hit the last step, a cramp took over both my legs, and I slipped and fell backward, conking my head on something.

"LAURI!" screamed my mother, and apparently attracting the attention of the other 5 swimmers. I sunk deeper and began to float away to the deeper end of the pool, when I felt a strong set of arms pull me up.

"Juju, help me!" said a voice, because apparently, my legs were spazing out and thus preventing rescue.

"I got her," said another.

"Thanks Joe."

I was brought up onto the poolside, and I felt someone start CPR, and I sputtered, coming out of my darkness.

"My legs......get my mom...." I croaked.

"Oh, thank God!" exclaimed the voice above me. My eyes focused and right above me I saw the one, the only, Justin Timberlake.

"Where's my mom?" I ask worriedly, not being able to see her.

"She passed out."

"Holy SHIT!"

"Hey, hey, calm down......look, your aunts went to go call an ambulance, and I think they're going with your mom. We'll go with you," said Joey, who was trying to relax my legs.

"Ok."

Justin and Joey struggled to lift me and put me in the chair, but finally, we made it over to the little tables and Justin set to work on my legs again, which were bouncing up and down, going crazy. Then, the EMT's showed up, and the guys and I rode off to the hospital.


"Why are you so worried, J? Her mother's okay, her aunts are fine, she's fine," JC asked his friend.

"I just.......feel something," he answered.

When the doctor came back out, Justin jumped up. "Can we see her?"

The doctor nodded and he strode into her room, with the other four behind him at lightening speed.


At the sound of the door opening, I lifted my eyes from a book that I had carried with me to the hospital, and I swear, I never felt more like going into cardiac arrest then at that moment.

"Hey, we just wanted to check in on you," said Justin.

I suddenly feel my cheeks burn. "Thanks."

"So, how long are you going to be here?"

"In Miami or the hospital?"

"In the hospital."

"Honestly don't know."

"You mean you aren't from Miami?"

"Nope. Orlando, just like you."

"Oh, okay........."

He falters for a minute, and the tension gets to be like a knife.

"So, ummmmmm......thanks for saving my life."

"No problem," said JC.

"Uh....can I have y'all's autographs?" I ask pulling out the notebook I had in my bag.

The guys sign their names, and I thank them. Then they walk out of my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why?

Why did I agree to do this counseling thing?

I mean, sure, having three breakdowns over something that happened months ago is extreme.......but hey, it hurt. He was everything to me, what can I say?

"Are you nervous?" asks Mrs. Chmielewski.

"A bit."

"Don't worry. These guys are GREAT, and they're psyched about helping you."

Oh yay!

Not.

"That's great!"


"Why did we agree to do this again?" asks Justin.

"Will you quit whining? Apparently, she's just going through a hard time right now, and she just needs some support.....outside of her family," he said with exasperation, having already had this conversation with his friend, who at times could be extremely pig headed.

"But come on!!!!! Renovating the house!"

"It's just a few ramps and a widening of one of the damn guest bathrooms," says JC.

Ding Dong.

"Oh, boy," says Justin.

"Shut up and don't be an ass..."says JC and he opens the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, dear. Talk about a small world!" I say.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=9131