A New Life by jcslilangel02



Summary: Carly a young single struggling mom makes a big decision that'll affect her, her daughter, and her daughter's father, whom doesn't know the child exist. Will this decision force them all to begin a new life then what they had before?
Rating: PG starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 08/12/05
Updated: 06/09/06


A New Life by jcslilangel02
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

I haven't wrote a story in a long time I kinda lost interest in writing them but I decided to give it another try sorry this chapter isn't too long.


Carly Wells stumbled through her door with bags of groceries in one arm and a car seat in the other. She reached her small dining table and carefully placed the baby who was wailing and crying down before carfully putting everything else down on the table.

"Shh.. sweetie I know your hungry. Mommy's gonna fix you something." Carly sighed and blew at the few bangs the fell upon her head and began to grab a bottle of baby food to prepare for her hungry daughter. Ever since having a child it had been hard on her to raise her daughter that she was force to quit college and work two jobs just so they could have a roof over their heads. Though her little dinky small apartment wasn't a place she wanted to call home it was the best she could do. Also with the recent death of her parents in a tragic car accident she really didn't have a family to support nor lean on, she was basically all on her own. And the father of her baby well what happened between her and him was short term fling that didn't last long. And of course he didn't know about the child's life as she feared in telling him, though it was always a continuesly reminder that was always brought up in her head.

Carly opened the jar and grabbed a spoon and began to feed her daughter as the cries slow subsided. She also began thinking what she should do. She knew that she wasn't capable of raising this daughter alone she also knew it wasn't fair she didn't know her father.

After she fed and burped her daughter, she was finally fast asleep that Carly took the time to sit on the couch and watch some tv and collect on some more thoughts. She was channel surfing through stations until she landed on a channel that caught her attention. There he was just right in front of her laughing at some silly question he was asked. She had to smile as she remember how adorable his smile and laughter was that a single tear shed down her face. She wiped her eyes when she idea popped in her head. She got up and went to grab a book that had what she was looking for. She flipped through the pages until she found what she was looking for and giving a silent prayer before heading to bed herself and hoping that what she was about to do was the right choice.




JC tapped his finger against his soundboard as he was listening to playback of the recording he just did. He was so lost in the music he forgot he wasn't in the studio alone.

"C, that's a hot track. You'll have the fans go crazy over this one." His long time friend Tony was in his home studio with him.

"You think so? I mean I guess is kinda hot" JC gave a sheeplish grin. Ever since he submitted some of his work to Jive, a few weeks ago they had asked of him to go back and work on a few more songs as he didn't have enough material as they put it. JC wasn't too pleased at first because he'd been working on the new record for quite a time and was ready for it to be release and many more ears would get to hear the work he created. He was also forced into a new time frame and working under pressure wasn't helping him much either that he decided maybe bringing and old good friend over might help. Which so far it was working as he completed a new track.

"Man, I can't wait too get this album out. I still can't beliive Jive has given me this second chance to do this again." JC leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms out over his head.

"Yeah, and I think you'll blow fans away with this one. I mean some of this stuff is just wow. I think I'm enjoying it more than the first album."

"You think so?" JC rose one eyebrow and gave Tony a questionable look. "I mean as much as I hope it will be more accepted then Schizo. I also hope it's a crowd pleaser."

"Don't worry man, I'm sure you'll get a hit with one of these tracks. But listen I gotta run some stuff I gotta do, I'll catch you later?" Tony said as he stood up and JC doing the same.

"Yeah, thanks for coming down I appreciate it"

"Anytime" The two quickly exchanged a brotherly hug

"I'll try and catch the next show you have out here if I can" JC said as he watched his friend aproached the door to the studio

"Okay, later" Tony made his way out the studio. JC stood there for a second running his finger through his hair as he figured what he'd do next since he felt he could use a short break. He went up the stairs from his studio and into his kitchen looking for something he could snack on. He prepared him a sandwich and grabbed a bottle of water before taking the items and walking into his living room and plopped on the couch.
He began going through channels finding something he could watch before he landed on a movie from one of the many movie channels he recieved. He was about an hour into the movie before he heard his doorbell ring.

He looked at his front door wondered who would be at his door. First he was hoping it wasn't some fan who decided to pay him a random visit. He sighed and got up and peaked through the peephole seeing no one. He quickly opened the door and looked around him before his eyes fell upon what was before him. A baby in a car seat that had a piece of paper tucked on the side it along with a diaper bag sitting next to the car seat. He look confused as he wonder why a baby was sitting at his door step. He then heard a car door slam and pull off that he quickly glanced up.

"Hey wait!" he yelled whiched startled the infant and sighed before picking up the carrier and bag bringing both inside figuring out what he was gonna do. He first quickly picked up a piece of paper that was folded. He undfolded as a smaller piece of paper fell to the floor. He bent down picking up realising it was a birth certificate. He placed that aside and re looked over the piece of paper.

Hey JC, your probably confused about all this and what not. I'm even scared and nervous thinking about doing this as I hope it's the right thing for Savannah and I, mainly Savannah. First of all JC Savannah is your daughter. I know this is probably freaking you out. I should've told you this a lot sooner but I had no idea how to break it to you, I'm truely sorry for that. I've been raising Savannah on my own for the past eleven months that it's been hard on me to take care of both us that I thought you'd be better of taking care of her for temporarily as I get my life back on track. I know this sounds selfish but I want whats best as possible for our daughter and I thought leaving her with you was it. I know what we had going on didn't last long but I hope taking care of our daughter is something you can do. I also left her bag with a few clothes, bottle, diaper, food, and what not to get you started. I once again hope you understand and forgive me.

Carly Wells


JC let out a frustrated sigh and fell back on his couch. He couldn't beleive what he just read what if it was all a dream, no wait, Carly Wells he remember her, oh too well and what little time they did share. His mind kept racing with questions as what he would do. The infants crying brought him back to reality as he was foreced to figure out what to do next.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=9206