Let Me Tell You [The Series] Hiatus by classicbeauty



Summary: l'The Justin Timberlake & Ginuwine Series' Justin never thought, he'd get a Dear John Letter from his girlfriend. Danica never thought she'd meet Elgin. Over the years things change for the best and sometiems the worst. But somethings never change. Please Read and Review, Thank you. |
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Romance
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 09/05/05
Updated: 09/05/05


Let Me Tell You [The Series] Hiatus by classicbeauty
Chapter 1: It Means I'm Gone
Author's Notes:

[Authors Note: Hey everyone, i just wanted to leave a little note. This is one of my first stories (2001-2002) It was posted on colorblind, before she closed it. Please do give me feed back good or bad. Its always great to know if i should keep going or not. Thanks - Dani]

"Hey, baby, I'm home now," a voice said into the mobile, putting the car into park in the garage and turning off the car.

"So do we have to get off, cause Tiffany's home?" questions a sarcastic female voice asked, making sure she messed up the name.

Taking the keys out of the ignition, as he stepped out of the car. Sighing the male replies "No she not here."

"I'm surprised she's not, she always hanging on you, I wonder where she is. Did she even leave you a note? I bet not, the slut is most likely sleepin' around on you. I mean why…"

"Stacey, why do we have to always go through this? You know I love you and not her. Besides, this our time, I just got home from tour. I want to talk to you, this is our time baby," he said after interrupting her. Walking into the kitchen, he turns on the light's, while going towards the frigate to get something to drink and eat. Taking notice, that the house look like it was missing something this, but just shrugged it off. And continued talking "I have not talk to you in a while, I missed my kitten."

"You're right, Justy, I love you too. I also missed you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it that weekend. But, Dave was being an asshole and would not let me go." Stacey said to him.

"Yeah, will the Windy City was not the same without you. The bed was so cold and lonely. You, would think it would at least be warm in Chicago, by now since it almost summer, I mean I know that it's not the hottest place on earth, but damn; it was cold. At least we got to spend time together in St. Louis." Justin said, as he sit down, at in semi-long cherry wood table, with an apple in one hand, a cola in the other, while balancing the cell in-between his shoulders. Seeing a letter with his name on it, he picks it up, after sitting down the can of soda. With a look of curiosity, he opened the letter and began to read it.

"That was the most amazing the weekend I have every had. I still can't get over you surprising me. Do you remember what you did, you had red and white, rose peta…"

"Stacey, sweetie, I'm sorry, but I'm going have to call you back."

"I really hated, when you do that to me. I let it slid the first time, but then you had to do it again! You know that I can't stand it when people interrupt me! But yet, you do it anyways!"

"I'm sorry baby, you know I am! You also know that I love you! But I really have to go."

"As long as you promise me, one thing."

"Anything, you want." Justin said quickly, as he put down the letter. With his eyes stilling looking at it, like it was the plague. There where so many questions wondering around and around in his mind. Remembering that some things seemed like they were missing, as he got up, taking the letter with him, and started to look around the house.

"Promise me, that you will make up for it."

"I promise." he said, as he keep going from room to room and notice that things were indeed missing, a lot of thing.

"Promise me you'll call me." she said with a sad soft pout, but yet demanding.

"You know I will, Sweetheart. I love you."

"Me too." and she hung up.

Slowly he took the phone a way from his ear; cautiously he sits down in the middle of the staircase. After a minute or two, he push's the end button to the cell phone, he put the cell phone down on the staircase beside him. Standing up from his sit, he began to walk down the rest of the stairs toward his living room with the letter, still, in hand. Picking up his reading glasses from the coffee table and putting them own, as he set down on the over stuffed, but yet comfy, cream and navy blue, couch. Still eyeing the paper, wondering if he read it right or if he was just see things. After skimming for a while, he laid back against the sofa, final deicide to read it from the beginning. Wondering if this would answer all of his questions.

----------------------


Dear Justin,

I know you never thought that I would find out, that you were lying to me. I also know you thought that I would not find out you were playing me. I mean come on; it was the perfect set up, oldest trick in the books. You would make me think, that you loved me and only me, while you fucked little Miss. Stacey " Ho Is My Middle Name" Thompson. And if I thought you were cheating on me, you had the back up plain.

Please, correct me if I'm right…oh, shit, you can't, my bad! Or should I say, your bad? Since you are the reason that I'm not there anymore. I also know you never thought you would be reading, Dear Justin. So, please don't speak, save it for someone else. Just read each one of my lines. Line by line and, please, take your time.

But see, that was just a few of your little tricks, I really learned about the real "Justin Randell Timberlake". It's funny to me how you have hundreds and thousands of fans, that they think you are some kind of sweetheart of a guy you'd bring home to mama and papa. That mommy and daddy will love you and call you the son-in-law. When in reality you're the asshole that they don't even want to give a second glance to.

Sure sweetheart, you have the looks, the smile, those small kissable lips, the sexy voice, that cute little pitch able ass, with the cutie little curly ring's to top it off. But I don't think mother and father would want their princess to have damage goods. Now would they?

But as crazy as it may seem, I knew you weren't the "Golden Boy" I always wanted. I knew, the moment I laid eyes on you at that game, you with your little "click" held around you. But yet I never took the time to wonder why I actually hooked up with your sorry ass. I lost a lot of my time for you.

You know I had called your hotel room, when you were in St. Louis. JC picked it up, he said that you weren't feeling to well earlier and went to sleep. Then there was Chicago, when you guys were at the venue, good ole Joey picked up. He said you were out, where he did not know, but you were gone. So I beeped you, I notice you were not in a hurry to reply. You know, you should teach those two how to lie, neither JC nor Joey, cannot lie good worth nothing. But neither could you at times.

Does mommy know that her baby screwed up a good thing? What will dad say when he finds out you fuck up with the little princess he always wanted? What about poor Jonathan and Steven? Won't they be sad to loose their best friend and older sister? How are you going to explain? I know you won't lie to them. Which hurts the most, cause at a time, I thought you wouldn't do it to me either.

I wish I could be there with you, to see your face, I bet you have on your cutie little confused look. Also your "I fucked up" and the, "it's back fired on me" look. Sorry, but I'm laughing at the thought right now. I bet, you wish you could see my face, I'm sorry but, no. I don't want you to see me nor be around me.

Hope you do understand, that at one time, I did love you. At one time you were my "Golden Boy". I needed you as my prince. Mom and dad wanted their princess to have you as their son-in-law, but not as much as I wanted as my husband. I would have at one time, been happy with being, Mrs. Danica Timberlake. We almost had a chance to have a little one running around the backyard. While the two of us, our parents and the rest of our family had a little barbeque. To see you walk both of our daughters down the aisle. The look of your responds to the first time our grandbabies hear the stories of you and the guys on tour. At a time I did want you to be my grandpa and I your grandma. I thought, you want the same from me. I prayed that you did.

But that was a dream…a fantasy. And this is reality. Shit, I pray and hope, that it was not a dream nor a fantasy. I do, love you, Justin. That's why I stayed for so long.

I gave you some many times, and remember the last time I said and I quote "You have one more time." Do you remember what you said? "And if I do?" "It means I'm gone." I guess you thought I was joking, neither one of us are laughing.

We're over, we have been over for a while. By the time you read this, I know that I will be feeling much better, cause as much as I love you. I have to let you go, we weren't meant to be. You know it, just as much as I do.

I'll love you always,
Danica Williams


----------------------


Tear after tear ran down his face, like it was a race. To a finish line, but at the end, there wasn't one. "She said she's leave but I didn't believe her, I thought she would always be there. I know I fucked up, I know I did." Justin said in a whisper, his chest tighten up remebering what they almost had. Before he stops to take a breath and began to speak again, as if she was there, "But I did love you, I wanted those dream with you too. I wanted see your face when our children said mama. When our son's were no longer ours but handed to another lady, for them to love their wives like I love their mother, my wife. Be there when our grandbabies first walked to you. I want to be your prince. And I lost it all, cause I was too scared to settle down. Cause I was too much of a fool not to see that, I had the love of my life. It means it's to late and now you're gone."

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=9429