'Til Tomorrow by Cami08


Number of reviews: 12
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This story makes me go aww lol, I have to thank the wonderful Amber for the name of their son in this story :) Thanks Ambs! Anyway hope you guys like the prologue and I hope to have a chapter of this done soon :) Here's another daddy Justin story!

Prologue*~

 

They say that happiness is a figment of our imagination; that happiness cannot and will never be able to be obtained; well I beg to differ because in my home that’s exactly what I have…happiness. I’ve known my wife since I was a little boy, she’s always been one of the most important women in my life, her and my young son mean the world to me, whether they know it or not. The past year since he was born has been the happiest time in my life, and everyday I wake up, I make sure to let them know that they mean everything to me; call me emotional if you want but I love them, they make me who I am. There has been many things in my life that I’ve done and haven’t been proud of, and noting that I promise myself that I will not make the same mistake with my son; he deserves only the best.



“And swallow, all gone.” Kanar smiled widely at the giggling little boy as she took another bite of the baby food, once again trying to prove to him that it was edible.



“How’s it goin mommy dearest?” I smiled as I walked into the kitchen looking at her as she looked up at me and smiled.



“Alright, he’s eating it for once.” She replied, laughing softly as she watched the look on his face. “And maybe even enjoying it…”



“Alright that’s my little man.” I laughed as I pulled a chair over to him, sitting down and looking at him, smiling as he smiled widely at me, showing his pink gums. “What’s going on this morning Landon? You been treating your mother right? Keeping her out of trouble this morning?” I asked him, smiling as I touched his little nose as he giggled. I had to admit that he had the cutest little smile and laugh, but I guess every new parent feels the same.



“I have a meeting today; do you think you could keep an eye on the trouble maker here?” Kanar’s voice was very soft as she stirred her tea, glancing up at me.



“Sure, I’m sure we could fair alright without you for a couple of hours.” I replied as I looked at her and shrugged, smiling as I looked at Landon and smiled. “My little partner in crime and I will be fine, we can go to the park, or go out for ice cream or something. Pick up some chicks.”



“Do it and I swear you’ll wish you didn’t.” Kanar threatened pointing at me before turning and leaning down, kissing Landon’s forehead. “Bye baby boy.”



“What about me?” I asked and looked at her with a pouting look seeping onto my face.



“Alright, bye my big baby…I wuv you.” She smiled and laughed softly against my lips as she kissed me. “Now I have to go, stay out of trouble!”



“We will.” I said with a smile and I nodded as I watched her hurry off, a few minutes later hearing the sound of the door opening and closing. I shook my head and laughed before looking at Landon who looked at me and I shrugged. “Well it’s just you and me buddy, what do you wanna do?” I watched as he yawned and I laughed as I picked him up out of the highchair and looked him in his little eyes. “Oh come on little man don’t go to sleep already, come on your mom is gone for a bit we should be partying or something.”



I walked over to the phone and grabbed it, holding Landon in one arm as I dialed the familiar number in the other. “Hey JC, Kanar is out for awhile call the rest of the guys and we can watch the game.” It didn’t take any time for word to get round to all of my friends and within the next hour or so all of them were over; watching the game.



“Are you kidding me?! Detroit is gonna kick the Lakers ass!” JC laughed as he looked at me and shrugged. “That’s why yall asses are losing already.”



“That’s only because of those bad ass calls they give yall!” I laughed as I looked at them and shrugged. “Yall always gotta cheat to win.”



“Don’t be mad because your team can only win if Kobe plays.” Lance replied as he looked at me as they laughed.



“And yall just mad because Kobe can score more points than your entire team.” I replied and nodded. “And yall know it’s the truth.”



“Man whatever,” JC waved me off and laughed looking at Landon who was sitting in my lap standing up messing with my hair, wearing his little Steve Nash jersey. “That’s why your own son doesn’t even like the Lakers.”



“Man whatever, that’s only because his mother has brainwashed him into thinking that the Suns are the best team out there; it’s alright though because when he gets a bit older to understand I’ll explain everything to him.” I nodded confidently, looking at Landon and smiling. “Right baby boy?” I smiled as he giggled and sat him down on my lap.



“Yeah right, he’s gonna be a momma’s boy, just like you.” Joey said and nodded.



“So what I was a momma’s boy…” I started and laughed as I looked at them. “Yall just mad…” We went on talking and laughing the entire game and I had to admit I think that we wore poor Landon out because by the time everyone was gone and I had cleaned everything back up he was going down for the count. “Lets get you into bed.” I held him closely in my arms, looking in his soft brown eyes as he yawned, closing his eyes ever so slowly.



A smile formed across my face as we headed up the stairs and into the nursery; his little hands touched my face as I moved to put him down, watching him look up at me for a second before his little eyes started closing back. “You Are My Sunshine, My only sunshine. You make me happy, When skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away…” I sang softly with the sound of the mobile that was now going and I smiled as I realized he was quickly sleeping. “Sleep well baby boy.”



I walked out of the nursery, heading back downstairs, hearing the sound of the door opening and closing I walked towards the sound, smiling as I realized who it was. “Hey baby how was your meeting?”



“Long but productive, I think the fashion line is ready for the show Saturday.” Kanar replied a smile on her face as she kissed me. “Where’s Landon?”



“Ah you just missed him, I just put him to bed.” I smiled and laughed.



“Did you guys have fun together?”



“Yeah we had a pretty good day.” I replied a smile on my face. “Just great.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki