U got tha Look by coffeestainedpinkteeshirt


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Here we are folks
The dream we all dream off
Boy versus girl in the World Series of love
Tell me, have U got the look?


"Baby , are you ready yet? " Chris hollered up to Angela's room.
"No. Five more minutes. I just gotta finish my hair okay. Then we can go." Angela yelled back to him.
Chris walked up the narrow staircase into her room. He watched her pull on a sexy black and peach pleaded mini. She adjusted her cleavage in her scandalously low cut top. Lightly fluffing her hair for the bedhead effect, she turned to see him admiring her.
“What are you doing handsome?” she walked over and fixed the collar on his shirt then kissed his cheek.
“You are so cute when you primp. I love watching you.” he kissed her shoulder and grabbed her hand pulling her down the stairs.
Nearly ripping her arm outta the socket he pulled her outside to see a black stretch hummer roll up. Angela gasped with shock and awe.
“You didn’t have too. Baby that is so sweet.” Angela hugged him.
He opened the door. Their friends were inside the blasted the music and let the liquor flow freely.
As they rolled up to Suede, as they all crawled out Justin, Chris’ high school buddy exited before Angela. He helped her get out of the hummer by picking her up with his strong arms and setting her on the ground. Angela noticed that he was very attractive but was crazy for Chris.
“She’s looking sexy tonight, Chris.” Justin spoke in a hushed tone to Chris.
“I know, it is all for me man. I cannot wait to get her home and rip that skirt from her hot body.” Chris whispered back.
Angela walked up to him and planted a sexy wet kiss. Chris grabbed her hand and they walked to the dance floor. They bumped and grinded on each other.
“Baby, I have to take a piss. I will be right back all right. Go dance with your girl. Avoid the men.” Chris kissed her and bit her bottom lip.
“Alright. Don’t take too long. I’ll be lonely.” she smiled and raised her eyebrow.

Justin watched from the dance floor the whole time. The way he held her and touched her , he fantasized it was him teasing her body all night. He tossed back another beer and walked out to the floor.
“Hey. I’m Chris’ friend Justin. Wanna dance?” He asked trying not to slur his words.
“Yeah until he gets back okay.” Angela smiled being polite to his over boozed friend.
Justin grabbed her by the waist and began to grind. The bugle in his jeans rubbed up against her thigh. She knew that she had an effect on him, just like she did Chris. As the song changed she turned around dipped in front of him revealing her black boy bottom that let her cheeks hang out. Pressing up against Justin’s groin she slow rose to her feet. He put an arm around her waist with his hardened cock he ground on her. Her body temperature rose to 100.

U walked in, I woke up
I never seen a pretty girl
Look so tough, baby
U got that look
Color U peach and black
Color me takin' aback
Crucial, I think I want cha

As Chris waited for ever in line , Justin put into play his action for get his girl.
Angela could tell she was driving him wild with each switch of her hip. Justin’s hot breath grazed her sensitive skin giving her chill throughout her body.
He leaned down and whispered in her ear.
“You know we can stop when ever you want to.”
“I am okay.” Angela smiled at him.
Justin leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

You've got the look, you've got the hook
U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book
Your face is jammin'
Your body's heck-a-slammin'
If love is good, let's get 2 rammin'
U got the look, U got the look

Chris walked up mid kiss. His whole world came crashing in. Angela shoved him away, in realization it wasn’t Chris’ lips on hers.
“What are you doing! I didn’t give you permission to kiss me!” Angela turned and shoved Justin.
“Yes, Yes you did! I said we can stop at anytime. You said you were okay with it.” Justin shoved her back.
“Stop it. You two. I don’t know who kissed who. But don’t get in a fight over it.” Chris stood between them.
Angela stormed off the floor. She slammed down into the booth next to all of her friends. Tears began streaming down her face as Chris approached her.
“We need to talk.” he grabbed her arm. He pulled outside the club into the streets. He could see how intoxicated she was. He was stunned at how beautiful she was.
“What?” Angela turned away from him to wipe the tears away.
“Why did you kiss him? Why? How long have we known each other now? A year right. You know that he has always tried to hook up with my girlfriends!” Chris shouted at her.
“Yeah why did you take so long!” she tried to justfy it.
“Don’t pull this now! Why do you have to act like a child whenever shit like this happens. I am so anrgy with you.” Chris screamed at her. The tears poured down her cheeks.
“I didn’t kiss him. He kissed me. I pushed him away. You saw it.” Angela sobbed.
“Why did you delay to pull away from him? Was it that it was a good kiss? Or did you not see me there? Maybe it was the alcohol? Whatever it was, you enjoyed him touching you. And kissing your lips.” Chris shouted and pushed past her back into the club. Angela fell down on the curb and began crying.
Look here
U got the look (U got the look)
U must'a took (U must'a took)
A whole hour just 2 make up your face, baby
Closin' time, ugly lights, everybody's inspected (everybody's inspected)
But U are a natural beauty unaffected (unaffected)
Did I say an hour?
My face is red, I stand corrected (I stand corrected)


“Justin. You can have her.” Chris shoved him.
“Hey man. We were just having some fun. Tha’s all.” Justin laughed it off. “I wouldn’t want you sloppy seconds any ways.”

Chris walked onto the dance floor and into the bar.
“Whiskey straight up on the rocks.” Chris spoke firmly.
“Hi.” a beautiful dark skinned woman smiled at him.
“Hey there.” He smiled back at her.
“Lisa.” she offered her hand.
“Chris nice to meet you.”
“Tell me Chris. Why is a handsome guy like you here by yourself? Do you have a girlfriend?” Lisa scooted closer to him.
“I am newly single. As of about 5 minutes ago...” he paused “you wanna get outta here?”
“I’d love to.” She smiled at him.
He grabbed her hand and headed out the door. He hailed a cab and proceed home.
Angela watched from the curbside as the beautiful African American woman and her boyfriend get in a cab and leave together.


You've got the look, you've got the hook
U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book
Your face is jammin'
Your body's heck-a-slammin'
If love is good, let's get 2 rammin'
U got the look, U got the look

(there's no girl to do)
Well here we are, ladies and gentlemen
The dream we all dream of (oh, please!)
Boy versus girl in the world series of love
Slammin'

She walked back in and approached Justin.
“Let’s leave.”
“Are you serious? Me?” Justin asked in confusion.
“Yes. Let’s go.”
As the hummer made it’s way to her apartment, she thought this is my revenge. I will sleep with Justin. And it will even out.
Angela leaned over and began kissing Justin. Her hand massaged his groin area giving him a hard-on like never before.
As the walked into her apartment, she could hear the echo’s of his nonexistent voice.
Justin kissed her again and bit her lip. She pulled him to her bedroom. He pulled off his shirt. Angela pulled off hers. He began kissing her neck. She slipped off her skirt.
Pushing him away for one minute, she took two fingers of his and began to suck on them. Rolling her tongue between them leaving them sopping wet. She laid back and guided his hand down her panties. She moved them passed her pierced clit and directly into her. His fingers began to pump inside of her. With his thumb he play with her piercing , she moaned out Chris’ name.
“Justin.” he muttered.
Before she orgasmed, she stopped him.
“I can’t.” she spoke out of breath.
“Let me finish you off. I can jerk off later. Unless you wanna fuck.” Justin spoke vulgarly to her.
“Whatever.”
He shoved three fingers inside her and finger fucked his into the best orgasm she had ever had.
Angela laid there still as Justin dressed.
“See ya round.” he walked outta her apartment.
She rolled over and began to cry from guilt remorse and anger.



U walked in (I walked in)
I woke up (U woke up)
I never seen a pretty girl look so tough' baby (baby)
U got that look, yes U do (yes U do)
Color U peach and black
Color me takin' aback, baby
Crucial, I think I wantcha


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki