Still On My Brain by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jen stood at her locker after school. She was putting away her math book and getting her history book. Of all classes to have homework in it had to be history! Did these people not realize she had stuff to do on weekends? Like hang out with friends and go shopping. Zipping up her bag, Jen slammed her locker shut and walked down the hall.

As usual Jen was not watching where she was going and bumped into someone who looked hot.

" I'm sorry"

" It's alright" he said similing

" I was not watching where i was going ethier My name is Justin" he said reaching out to shake her hand.

" Jen"

" So Jen what year are you I am a Junior"

" Cool so am I I just transferred here a week ago and so far I like it here'

" You will like it here it's not wild like other schools and people here are nice"

" Yeah but I have not made any friends yet"

" You can always hangout with me" he said as he got into his car.

" Cool I guess I will see you at lunch tommrow then"

" Yep bye Jen"

" Bye Justin" she said as he drove away.

A couple months later Jen became friends with two girls named Alyssa and Kara.

While Justin was driving Jen home one day after school he says " Jen I was wondering will you out on a date with me tonight"

" Sure I would love to"

'' Great I will pick you up at 6"

When Jen got home she called her friends and they helped her get ready for date with Justin


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki