Dreaming by jaimielh


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Dreaming of you
Every single day
And every night of my life
But someone else is holding you tight
So I'll see you in my dreams, girl

Have you ever wanted someone so bad
That you really didn't care if they
Had any idea how you feel
'Cause your dreams are so real
Please help me to understand this feeling
I'm dreaming, your body so appealing
You're committed to someone else
But here in my mind, I have you all to myself

He watched her from across the way, her blonde hair shining in the early morning sun. His heart ached so badly for her. Every ounce of his being wanted her to be his, yet there she was in the arms of another. The way she looked up at the man holding her tightly in his arms caused his heart to break even more. How could he possibly have fallen in love with the woman his best friend loved more than anything? It was obvious that she felt the same way about him, their love for each other was evident in every move they made. The sweet way he would push her hair behind her ear as he softly caressed her cheek, or the way she would rub her hands up and down his chest as they whispered quietly to one another. There was no doubt about it, she loved him and there was nothing he could do to change that fact.


I know how your lips taste and feel
Though I've never kissed them for real
So I find myself driftin' away
To my secret place
Please help me to understand this feeling
I'm dreaming, your body so appealing
You're committed to someone else
But here in my mind, I have you all to myself

Dreaming of you
Every single day
And every night of my life
But someone else is holding you tight
So I'll see you in my dreams, girl

He knew it wasn’t right to feel this way towards her, but her couldn’t change how he felt about her anymore than he could make her love him instead of his best friend. The only place he would be able to hold her close and kiss her sweet lips would have to be his dreams. He longed to sleep his days away, just so he could hold her in his arms a little longer. He was brought from his thoughts when a shadow appeared above him. He squinted as he looked up to see who was there and was staring into those beautiful green eyes that always captivated him so.

“What’s up Justin?” Kaela smiled down at him, placing her small hands on her hips as she stared at him. Justin’s eyes raked up and down her body for a moment, taking in all of her beauty. He was glad he wore his sunglasses so she couldn’t see how his eyes drank in the sight of her.

“Just being lazy. Why?”

“We’re starting to play a game of volleyball. Wanna come play?”

He knew he could never refuse her, “Sure.” he smiled up at her as he took her hand and ran back over towards the volleyball court with her. The moment they got there, Kaela ran straight to the arms of her sweetheart. Justin tried to hide his hurt.

JC bent down to kiss her lips briefly when she approached, “I missed you baby.”

“Awe, you’re so sweet.” she cooed up at him, causing all of the other guys and their girlfriends to cringe.

“Jeez you two. Get a room or something.” Lance groaned as JC and Kaela continued to kiss and nuzzle each other.

“Hey, give us a break Lance. We don’t complain to you when you and Jaimie are all over each other.” JC grinned over at them as Jaimie’s cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment, not from the heat of the morning sun.

Lance just laughed softly and pulled Jaimie into his embrace, kissing the top of her head, “Yeah, yeah alright. Let’s play already.” Lance, Jaimie, Joey, and Shannon played on a team against Chris, JC, Kaela, and Justin. Chris’ girlfriend Valerie sat on the sidelines and kept score. As much as she hated to sit it out, she knew she shouldn’t overexert herself since she was almost seven months pregnant with their first child. The score was tied 9 to 9 as Justin prepared to serve to the other team. They managed to keep it going, until Justin jumped up high and sent a hard spike straight into the dirt before either of the other team could reach it. Kaela quickly hugged Justin and cheered for their victory, but their embrace was very brief and Kaela launched herself into JC’s arms kissing him softly on the lips to celebrate their victory. Justin’s heart ached as he turned away, unable to watch the scene in front of him.

"Good game guys,” Justin smiled over at the others.

“Yeah, I almost had it.” Joey frowned.

“Awe,” Shannon laughed as she gave him a big huge despite the fact that they were both very sweaty and covered with sand. She kissed his nose once before kissing his lips softly, “If that’s what you need to think to make us losing a little better then baby you go ahead and think that okay.” Joey glared down at her and smacked her as playfully before kissing her again.

Justin sighed heavily as he watched all of his friends around him with the women they loved. All of them seemed to have everything they ever wanted. All he had ever wanted was to have someone to love him as much as he loved them. He had to go and fall in love with the girlfriend of his best friend. He slowly made his way back over to his beach towel, away from all the others. He laid down and tried to fall asleep, at least then he could have the woman he really loved. Only in his dreams.


Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord, you're in my dreams
But you're committed to someone else
But here in my mind, I have you all to myself

Dreaming of you
Every single day
And every night of my life
But someone else is holding you tight
So I'll see you in my dreams, girl


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki