When You Told Me You Loved Me by jaimielh


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Once
Doesn’t mean anything to me
Come
Show me the meaning of complete
Where
Did our love go wrong
Once we were so strong
How can I go on?

When you told me you loved me
Did you know it would take me the rest of my life
To get over the feeling of knowing
A dream didn’t turn out right
When you let me believe that you weren’t complete
Without me by your side
How could I know
That you would go
That you would run
Baby, I thought you were the one

Ally had never thought JC would ever break her heart. Today she was finding out she was wrong. Their love was supposed to be strong enough to withstand anything, she truly believed that once. Now as she cried as he packed his suitcase, she couldn’t help but wonder what went wrong with their love that had once been so strong.

“JC please tell me what I have to do to make you stay. I love you. You told me you loved me too.” Ally cried.

JC shut his eyes tightly, trying to control his emotions, “I do love you Ally. I’m just not in love with you anymore. It’s not your fault. It’s nobody’s fault. It just simply is. I’m sorry. I never wanted to hurt you.”

Ally clung to her pillow that had been lying on their bed, “I feel like I’m dying inside.” she said mainly to herself, but it was loud enough for JC to hear her. He sat down beside her on the bed and pulled her to his chest.

“Stop this Ally. You will find someone who will love you the way you deserve to be loved. I just can’t give you that. We weren’t meant to be.”

“Is there someone else Jace? I have to know.” she looked up at him with her green eyes, pleading for him to tell her no.

He softly caressed her face, “No Ally. There isn’t anyone else. I just don’t feel like our relationship should go on anymore. In time I think you will come to realize I was right. Right now I know you are hurting. You don’t know how much this hurts me too. I do love you Ally and I always will.” He gently kissed her lips softly before standing and grabbing his suitcase off the bed. “Good-bye Ally. I’ll always be here for you if you need me.”

Ally didn’t respond, too afraid if she tried to speak the damn would break and she wouldn’t be able to hold back her tears. She didn’t want his last memory of her to be of her crying her eyes out over him. As soon as he closed the door behind him, she laid down on the bed and cried her eyes out.


Why
Can’t I just leave it all behind
I
Felt passion so bright that I was blind
Then
Something made me weak
Talking in my sleep
Baby, I’m in so deep and you know I believed

When you told me you loved me
Did you know it would take me the rest of my life
To get over the feeling of knowing
A dream didn’t turn out right
When you let me believe that you weren’t complete
Without me by your side
How could I know
That you would go
That you would run
Baby, I thought you were the one

Ally’s hands began to tremble as she held the testing strip in her hands. It was blue. Blue meant she was pregnant. She sat down on the edge of the bathtub and buried her face in her hands. It had been a month since JC broke up with her. After a few weeks of wondering if she was pregnant, she finally bought the test. Her fears were confirmed. She had no clue what she was going to do. Ally knew she needed to go to the doctor to make sure the test was accurate. She quickly grabbed her purse and headed to the doctor’s office to have herself tested. After a couple of hours waiting in the doctor’s office, they told her what she already knew. She was definitely pregnant. Now she was left with the decision of when she was going to tell JC. What would he say? How would he react? Did he still think about her? Did he still think their break up was for the best? Had he found someone else to hold him the way she used to? She could honestly say she wasn’t sure if she wanted to know the answer to any of those questions, but she knew she had to find out.

After a few days, she finally stood outside his door, trying to find the courage to knock on it. She paused with her fist raised to knock when the door opened suddenly. She was face to face with the man who still owned her heart. Ally’s breath caught in her throat as she looked up into his blue eyes, the eyes that used to look at her with so much love. She couldn’t see anything like that in them anymore. Just concern.

“Ally? Is something wrong?”

“Hi, I….I have to talk to you.”

JC seemed to be in a hurry for some reason, “Um, okay. I was just on my way out, but I have a few minutes. Please, come inside.”

Ally slowly walked inside and looked around the living room. She didn’t see anything familiar to her. Nothing that reminded her of their life they had had together. Her heart sank, realizing everything really was over between them. He still had a right to know she was carrying his child. No matter what, she promised herself to be the best mother she could possibly be. Her child is what she was going to concentrate on. She turned to him and smiled softly, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude on you.”

“No, don’t think that way. You aren’t intruding I promise. How have you been?”

“I’m hanging in there. Actually, I came her today because there is something you should know.”

“Okay, what is it?”

Ally took a deep breath and sighed, “I’m pregnant.”

JC’s eyes grew huge as he stared at her, “You…you’re pregnant?”

“Yes. Look I didn’t come here expecting anything from you, I just thought you should know.”

“So you want to keep it?”

Ally glared at him, “No matter what we are or aren’t, I would never have an abortion JC. That is completely out of the question.”

“I never asked you to Ally. I just wanted to know what you planned to do.”

“You are the father JC. You should tell me what you want too.”

“I know things are complicated Ally, but I want to help you any way I can. If you decide to keep the baby, then I will own up to my responsibility. I want to be a father to this child. I will be there for you and the baby and I will support you.”

“I appreciate it JC. Well, I’m going to go but I will keep you informed. Good-bye.” she smiled briefly before she made her way out of his door, feeling better than she had the last few days.


Your lips
Your face
Something that time just can’t erase
Find my heart
Could break
All over again

When you told me you loved me
Did you know it would take me the rest of my life
To get over the feeling of knowing
A dream didn’t turn out right
When you let me believe that you weren’t complete
Without me by your side
How could I know
That you would go
That you would run
Baby, I thought you were the one

As JC promised, he was there for her throughout her pregnancy. He went with her to her doctor’s appointments and her Lamaze classes. Over the months, Ally slowly learned to let go of him and learn to love him the way he loved her. Now they were finally great friends, who just happen to have a child together. JC began to date a girl named Samantha. He was so happy and in love. Ally was happy for him, and she was happy she no longer felt the ache she used to inside when she thought of him with someone else. She knew in her heart now that JC had been right all along and they would both find who they were meant for. Ally delivered right on her delivery date. JC stayed by her side the entire time, coaching her and encouraging her when she thought her exhaustion would win. After an exhausting seventeen hours of labor, their daughter Anna Elizabeth was welcomed into the world. She had his big blue eyes and her dark brown hair. JC smiled through his tears as they handed Ally their daughter for the first time.

“Oh Ally, she’s beautiful. She looks like you.”

“She has your eyes.” she cried softly.

“Most babies are born with blue eyes.” he argued.

“No, her eyes will stay blue. I know it.”

JC couldn’t stop the grin that spread across his handsome face, “If you say so. I never thought I could be this happy. Thank you Ally.”

“What for?”

“For having my beautiful daughter, for being my friend again. I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” Ally smiled up at him before returning her attention the their crying daughter in her arms. “And you little Anna. You will be the luckiest girl in the world. You have two parent who love you more than anything and who will always be here for you no matter what.” JC smiled down at them as she spoke. Ally knew things would be okay for them. They were ex-lovers, then friends, now they were parents of a little girl. It wasn’t the easiest situation, but they knew they would get through it together.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki