Biker Boy(s) by d_simplicity
Summary:

If I got a second chance and was able to push the rewind or redo button on my life for all those moments I regret, I would not change the decision or choices I've made. And you know what? It was and still is all because of him…my weakness…my enemy but my desire…my ‘biker boy’…my…Justin.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 35090 Read: 27554 Published: Aug 14, 2008 Updated: Oct 19, 2008
Story Notes:
So, I've been gone for a while due to school and laptop issues but I'm getting back on track. It's going to take a little bit to get back in the swing of updating my longs, so here is another short for the time I'm working on. I'd say it's four parts long and I really hope you guys enjoy. I should have the banner up with the next update and this one if for Bri. :-)

1. Part One by d_simplicity

2. Part Two: I by d_simplicity

3. Part Two: II by d_simplicity

4. Part Three: I by d_simplicity

5. Part Three: II by d_simplicity

6. Part Four: I by d_simplicity

7. Part Four: II by d_simplicity

Part One by d_simplicity

 

Part One

 

Everyone has a time or times in their lives that they wish they could forget. And then, there're the times that we wish we could relive forever. But, what about the times where you're stuck between wanting to forget but can't help reliving the moment like a broken scratched record in your mind? What about those times, when you know you shouldn't do something because it's bad or unhealthy for you and there would be consequences to face, but you just can't help yourself because the worst things tend to come wrapped up in the most tempting packages?

What do you do then when you're caught in between? I'm not sure how many of you have been caught in this predicament, but I have...countless times. And today, I'd say I'm still stuck in the middle of wanting to forget every single time because I regret. Yet, I'm still living in the moment, knowing if I got a second chance and was able to push the rewind or redo button on my life for all those moments, I would not have changed the decision or choice I made. And you know what? It was and still is all because of him...my weakness...my enemy but my desire...my ‘biker boy'...my...Justin.

I Briana have some serious issues, but the root and source of my problems and issues all stem from one central source...him.

But maybe I need to give you a rundown first of how all of this started. How he was able to touch the tip of my iceberg and make me melt into a puddle, drowning in the depths of my own ocean.

 

One Year Ago...

 

I have lived in this city for far too long. It's to the point where I could leave my job and walk all the way home blindfolded without getting hit by a moving vehicle or walking into a pole, tree, wall or bouncing someone on the sidewalk. Yes, it's that bad, but even with my complaints I like it. I like it because it's familiar, it's comfortable and it's unfortunately home.

Growing up in New York was always hard. But, growing up in the Bronx was harder simply because my family never had much. Still, we did alright you know? We were average, middle-class, comfortable with our way of life. I'm not saying my neighborhood was the best for a young girl growing up, but it was decent. There were worse places. Places I wouldn't dream of living in. Like certain parts of Harlem for example.

My neighborhood was like candy land in comparison. But that's beside the point. The basic gist is I grew up in a warm home with a wonderful family, loving parents, siblings and relatives. I went to school, had friends, experienced drama with said friends, the whole deal.

But that's just it. Eventually I grew up. And with every young aspiring African American woman, I wanted to make something of myself. I wasn't going to be that girl who got knocked up at a young age and never left home. Granted I still stayed fairly close to home, the Bronx is a big city and I made sure that after I graduated college, I moved far enough away from my family where if my parents or relatives wanted to see me, they'd need to hop on a train, bus or drive over provided they called first. And I loved it like that because I was free to be me, but at the same time, I could always make those trips home for a good Sunday home cooked meal.

It was a win-win situation in my book at least for now since I was fresh out of school with a business degree looking to go back into law. But first, I needed to make sure I was stable, so that would explain my present job at a computer business firm as an assistant to the manager of said firm. It was a good paying job and it prepared me for law school because I planned on saving up for the first year or two before I applied so I'd have my first two or so semesters covered to begin with. It was a good plan, and my family was proud of me. Everything seemed great.

Even now, with me walking home from work like I usually do because it's only a few blocks away from my apartment, I can't help but think of how great my life plan still is. I'll be a successful lawyer before I'm thirty and I'll still have time to get married, have kids and form my own family.

You'd think it's a great, simple, peaceful life for a New Yorker like me but there is just one minor snag in that everyday bliss. New York is not a quiet city that's all peaceful and the people in it don't all think the same way I do. So, my problem or issue is very hard to ignore. It's usually at certain time intervals whenever I leave and return to my apartment that has me seriously thinking about moving. It's been almost a year now and yet, I wonder why I put up with it. At first I was terrified, knowing this problem I have couldn't possibly be safe since it's always at the entrance of where I live, but then I realized that it's not really dangerous per say but just an annoying nuisance that sometimes throws off my entire day really.

And as I round the corner of my block to make my way up the sidewalk, I'm reminded of why every month I'm considering telling the landlord that either he gets rid of the problem because I'm not the only tenant who's upset, or I go. Only, I've never had the guts to confront him on this issue and it's my fault really for putting up with it for so long. Or maybe it has to do with the fact that he's the father of one of my problems that happens to come in a pack of six. Yes, I like to refer to them as the six pack because some of the best things come in sixes. Beer, abs...you name it. But that doesn't mean it's necessarily all good for you.

I'm a simple girl. I like simple things. I can also be complicated. I'm flexible. But this...this is too much.

As I get closer to them, I instinctively slow my pace because I know that it usually only takes one of them to spot me before the rest are informed of my presence and that's where it gets annoying. You see, they're not your average six. First and foremost, they're all guys and all friends but not gang members in the sense. No, their crew shares a special bond...a unique bond. What you ask?

Well, they formed their little group or crew based off of their love for motorcycles. It's nothing uncommon but still interesting because they're not the average bikers. They're what the neighborhood knows as our own personal ‘biker boys'. They're all young with good educations. They all have some form of degree in whatever filed they studied and they're all from upper class families.

But, looking at them posted up on the curb smoking, drinking and having mind-numbing conversations, you'd think they were your regular hoodlums with nothing better to do but waste their time and lives away by getting into trouble.

And yet, it's not a façade. Even with their parents giving them everything they could possibly want, they still prefer just being together, with their bikes, killing time by my apartment complex no less, living the bad boy lifestyle. And the worst part is they're actually good at being bad. It's crazy. They all have police records. Their parents aren't pleased but what can they do? They're all in their early twenties fresh out of school not really needing to work a day in their life. It's perfect for them. But terrible for me. Because I get to deal with them on a regular and it's never pretty.

I personally dislike them all, especially one in particular. Ironically enough, that's the one whose father owns my current living quarters so it's always hard dealing with him. But at the same time, I like watching him squirm because I'm the one girl in this particular complex that they...especially he, hasn't gotten to yet. God forbid I find out how many girls they've swooned and won over with their chiseled looks and hot play toys.

I refuse to be one of those girls though. But the leader, my sworn enemy, he likes a challenge. And he's been on my behind from the moment I moved here almost a year ago and hasn't given up since. I don't know why. He's only fooling his self. But the game I play with him...with all of them...is fun. So, what's one more time right?

Today's just another day in Briana's world...and I've just been spotted by Frankie, the tall latino in the group so let the games begin, yet again.

 

 

Finally making my way up the sidewalk to the entrance of my apartment complex, I smile slyly when my eyes flit over the six bikes parked on the side of the street, void any parking violations. The ‘six pack' don't play when it comes to their babies so I'm not surprised. Pausing mid-step, I keep a safe distance away from them when I divert my attention to six very distinct faces. They're posted up on the steps, resting on the wall and sitting close to the sidewalk trees smoking cigarettes since it's illegal to smoke weed out in the open like this. I know all of their names too.

But I'm not going to go down that road since they all took shots at me until one...the leader declared by some form or other that I was only his to pursue and the others had to step back.

I don't usually say much to them when I get here. I try to get past them without saying too much other than hello and simple yes or no's to their questions. Only, today is a little different. Not unusual, just different. You see, whenever I get here, they always clear the way for me to pass even if they still try to holler or talk to me. Today, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to ask politely a simple ‘excuse me' because the leader...better known as Justin...is quaintly seated right in the middle of the top stairs, blocking my path to the front door of the apartment complex.

He's only ever done this on two other occasions and both of them were when he really wanted to talk to me about something or other and insisted that I listened because he needed my help or company. The first time, he wanted me to be his date to some big bash for some hotshot famous person. I declined of course. The other time was when he got stuck attending the wedding of some relative and begged me to be his wing-girl to save him from the gooey family stuff but I declined again. I told him, I was sure he could find a girl at the wedding to entertain his self. He wasn't pleased with that suggestion but what could he do? Force me? Now being the third time...and they say the third time is the charm right? I'm wondering what he wants now.

Walking up the short flight of stairs, I smile for the other five because they're all silent today...something that's never really happened before, giving me peculiar even amused stares.

"Boys..." I smile, greeting them in unison and they return the gesture each in their own way before silence engulfs them yet again. Frowning from this new attitude which they're expelling, I cast my vision to my main target...Justin.

He's just sitting there silently finishing off his cigarette with the hardest face possible. He hasn't made any eye-contact with me yet but he does shift to drop his used cigarette so it doesn't burn me before stomping on it with his thick black boots that match the black leather jacket over the black shirt he's wearing with a pair of loose fitted jeans.

"Justin." I say calmly and emotionlessly as I greet him like every other time I come home and they're there. They're always here. I think if ever there was a day out of the ordinary when they weren't here, I'd be worried.

The cool thing about their group though is that they don't just ride their bikes creating a whirlwind of noise zooming up and down the street. They actually perform tricks and put on shows for the public which is kind of cool but still dangerous. Then again, they seem to like embracing danger. It's in their blood so that's nothing new for any of them. I do get nervous though sometimes because I'm never sure if they have the tricks down perfectly or if one of them is going to be rushed to the emergency room for something going horribly wrong during their stunts.

"Briana." Justin greets me smoothly in a low voice before he finally lifts his head to look up at my hovering form. My browns instantly latch onto his familiar blues that usually hold a pleasant stare for the most part but today they're icy cold.

I know for a fact, they're not a group you want to mess with. Even if they should seem like spoilt rich boys, they're not. They're very tough and rough around the edges. They're the real deal. They don't play. So, I'm not surprised that I'm suddenly nervous and a little uncomfortable under Justin's stare. But I can't show it. I can't for a minute make him think he's getting to me even if he always does.

"Would you..." I trail off when his eyebrows raise due to my firm tone. "Excuse me please so I can get by?" I ask politely.

He just sits there, gazing at me for a long minute before he smirks. It's a sly smirk, one that I'm used to but still unsure of. Then he stands, still eyeing me in a peculiar way before stepping aside, opening my path to the front door. I know for a fact that the moment I walk through those doors, I won't see them again until tomorrow because I have no reason to leave my apartment this evening and they never come inside.

If Justin's father is there, he usually comes outside to greet them. I guess some things about them won't change. Their picky, stuck up nature considering they all live in lavish houses or mansions won't allow them to step foot into a Bronx apartment complex unless necessary. Though, I don't see why not. It's not like outside on the block is any better. Maybe it's just me.

The moment I pass Justin and head for the front door getting ready to swing it open and be graced with the air conditioned building, I'm stunted in place. Not because I forgot something or realized something shocking, but because I felt and can still feel someone's hand gripping my wrist. It's a gentle but firm grip. One that sends shivers down my spine because in the time I've known all of them, I've never had any type of physical contact with them whatsoever, even with their flirting and passing lines at me to get in my pants. This is...this is not normal. This is new. And it's a little terrifying.

Swallowing hard, I turn around, my eyes focused on where he's still holding me, his smooth vanilla skin mixing with my chocolate brown.

Looking up into his eyes, I scowl when I realize he's giving me a questionable glare, like he's gauging my reaction since he had the guts to put his hand on me even though it's minor. I'm not about to open a window for him to make this a habit, so I yank my hand out of his grasp, smoothing my palms over my black work skirt and blue blouse since I'm pretty sure I'm getting cold sweat now with how odd they're all acting. And they're so quiet. It's so...unusual for them.

"Don't you ever touch me..." I begin lowly but he cuts me off with a piercing sarcastic laugh. "What the hell is your problem today Justin huh?" I can't take it anymore. I need to know. "What...passing lines at me, trying to get me to go out with you isn't enough anymore? You think you have some type of claim over me because you're here every day? You think you've reached the level where it's ok to add touching to your advancements of trying to get in my pants? Because it's not going to work." I hiss.

My outburst causes him to exchange glances with his five friends and as if having a silent understanding between themselves, I watch as they all move off in different directions, one by one, leaving just the two of us alone, under the entrance lights of the apartment building.

Ok, what's really going on?

 

 

When he's sure that we're completely alone, Justin diverts his attention back to me, his expression still serious and unreadable for the most part.

"Tell me Bri, how was your day?" He asks in a flat tone.

How was my day? What the hell? This method he's using...it's new, but still ineffective. I'm sorry but he's going to have to come better than that if he wants to get anywhere with me. It's not that I'm picky. I just don't trust his kind. He's the smooth sweet talking, having the girls drooling over him kind. Plus he's fine. They're dangerous because they are the ones who can morph into the perfect guy for you...but yet, you never really know who you're truly dealing with because they're like chameleons. They change their colors to adapt and fit in with their surroundings.

"It was...ok. It was good." I hesitate, wondering where he's going with this as he slicks his long fingers through his short brown locks.

"Uh huh...did anything interesting happen today?" Justin inquires before licking his luscious pink lips slowly while he's still glowering at me.

"Ok I'm lost. What's your deal Justin? This is weird...even for you." But he ignores me, continuing with his line of questioning.

"Come on Bri, wasn't today different from your regular days? You know, maybe you changed your regular lunch menu, or the boss asked you to do something new for him or...you had surprise visitors." He ends his statement with a cunning smile when my eyes widen with realization.

"Have you been spying on me?" I ask mortified but Justin simply shrugs in response.

"No." I he admits while stuffing his hands in his pockets and I scoff.

"Then how would you know if I had a regular day or not? How would you know if I had visitors?"

"My cousin works at the same firm as you." He admits honestly without missing a beat and I groan. Just perfect. I'm pretty sure he won't tell me who his cousin is out of the hundreds of workers there so I'm sure that he can get the full run down of my day whenever he asks for it without my knowledge. This is very inconvenient but not my present issue. I'm interested in knowing what my life or day has to do with him in the first place.

"It's funny..." He begins and I'm sure I'm about to get my explanation. "It took me a while to get your attention which really is the only thing I've ever gotten from you because you like playing this ‘hard to get' role with me. But, you can reunite with a long lost college love in a heartbeat with kisses and roses without so much as a second guess huh?" Justin spits bitterly while pulling out the cigarette from behind his ear and lighting it with his lighter that he digs out from his jeans pocket. His voice is so smooth and melodic when he speaks sometimes, it's hard to pay attention to what he's saying and not just relish in the tone of his voice.

"You're kidding me right now Justin?" He's jealous because my ex-boyfriend from college came to pay me a surprise visit at work? He has no claims over me. How delusional can he get?

Taking a puff of his poison, he jeers uncaringly before looking away from me. "Don't think this is a possession jealousy fit because really you're not mine to fuss over." Well at least we're on the same wave length for that.

Giving me a once over, he sighs audibly before taking another drag of his cigarette and turning his head away from me to blow out the smoke. "It's just a shame you know? Here I was thinking I was going after this special, decent girl only to find out she's nothing but your common, average everyday plain Jane who the way I see it, only fucks with prissy, book smart nerds who probably didn't even know how to fuck right or hold down his own." Justin spits boldly and my mouth gapes open in shock. "Or maybe that's just his mask for the low down dog he really is right?"

"Wha...excuse you?" I snap, clearly offended by his remark but he doesn't even flinch. "You have no right Justin." I snarl but he ignores me easily, unaffected.

"You need a tune-up girl. I could have given you that and a lot more if you just pulled the mask of your perfect view of the world off your face." He jokes but I don't find him funny. I'm itching to slap him right now but refrain because I'm not looking to get evicted because I trampled over the owner's son but he's pushing it. He's tempting me.

"And, I was gladly willing to be that guy if you'd just give me the chance you know? But I guess you already had me ‘figured out.' You already pre-judged me before you got to know me right? So I clearly had no chance from the get-go huh? Too bad though sugar. I realized where I stood today when my cousin, who on their own accord with no request from me, felt it was my right to know that you embraced your ex with open arms...who cheated on you countless times with your now ex-best friend...treating him like you all were old friends who needed to catch up when he did you like that! News gets around you know Bri. But with me, you wouldn't give me the time of day because what...you think I'm not good enough for you? That I'm this rugged bad boy who plays all the ladies?" Finishing off his cigarette, Justin tosses it onto the sidewalk not bothering to out it this time.

I'm just standing in shock and awe as I absorb all he's telling me. I was clearly not expecting that and right now I'm at a loss for words. He sees that when he studies me but it doesn't deter him. Instead, it puts a smile on his face.

"You might be right on a few of those assumptions if you've made them already. But know that I treat all the ladies with respect and here's something you might have never known..." Leaning forward, his blues scan my face momentarily and my breath hitches in my throat from our close proximity. His lips are only mere centimeters from mine. In fact, I can feel his hot breath against my face, laced with the cigarette smoke he just consumed but even as disgusting as I think it is to have cigarette breath, for him...it works.

It's strange but, I've never wanted to be in any situation like this with him because I really don't like him very much but he's right. My current dislike for him is due to all of the assumptions I've made. Still, he's no good guy. He's far from it. So why can't I end this? Why can't I just walk away like I want to...like I know that it should? I don't have to stand here and listen to this. No one is holding me here. He's clearly out of my way. I just need to push those doors open and be done with this encounter for the night. He has no say in my life but yet, I'm frozen in place.

And just when I think he's going to cross some boundary and completely ruin his chances by kissing me and receiving a slap afterwards surely, he shifts his head to the side to whisper in my ears instead, the heat of his breath sending waves of electricity shooting through my body like lightening shocks. That can't be good.

"Whenever I find that one girl Briana...that one girl that I just have to have among the rest and I pull out all my stops to get her, eventually I get her. But most importantly, I make her the only one. I don't fuck around or play with that. Everything I am, everything I have, everything I give her physically, emotionally, materially...it's all for her and no one else. I promise you, if I wanted to fuck around elsewhere, I'd let her loose and not string her along because I'm not the drama kind of guy if I can help it..." Justin whispers, closing the gap between us until our bodies are almost touching.

And I gulp down hard, my heartbeat increasing in intervals when he brings his large hand up to brush away some of my dark hair from my face. "I'm completely hers, for as long as she'll have me, for as long as she remains completely and only mine. But, I guess some girls are intimidated by that because a guy who comes on too strong can scare them away. I'm just that type of guy I guess. So, you can see my dilemma." He states, finally pulling away from me to give me a bright smile.

Looking up at his tall figure, I blink slightly trying to regain my composure as I grip unto the front doors getting ready to walk into my apartment and away from this sick torture.

"But what can I say?" Justin beams, touching under my chin softly. "I guess I just...have this sick weakness and craving for chocolate. And you know what they say...you'll never be pleased or happy until you satisfy your cravings." Taking a step away from me, he moves to make his way down the front stairs of his father's building, his friends long gone out of sight. But they're close by I'm sure because their bikes are still here.

"Have a good night Bri. Just...don't keep me waiting too long because the longer it takes, the worse those cravings get and the harder it is to satisfy them." Justin voices with a wink before he leaves me standing alone on the platform at the entrance. Whipping around, he jogs down the stairs until he's back on the sidewalk and heading towards his bike. Pushing the front doors open, I hesitate as I watch him throw on his helmet and hop unto his bike bringing it to life and revving it up.

Turning to give me one last glance, he chuckles softly then pulls out of his parking spot and into the street, instantly picking up speed as he zooms down the streets of my neighborhood and out of sight. I'm pretty sure his friends heard his departure and they're going to be following soon so I cautiously step foot into my apartment building, closing the door behind me. I don't exactly want to see the other five or have any conversation with them after that encounter with Justin.

As I make my way to the elevators that lead to my floor, I notice Justin's dad coming out of his office. He gives me a quick glance with a coy smile and I return the favor, still wondering what the fuck just really happened between me and his son. I hardly said anything but I'd say I pretty much got Justin's message loud and clear. He was through playing games with me and that terrified and thrilled me all at the same time. But you know what? I'm not sure that I want to make sense of these jacked up feelings so I'm going to ignore them and simply go about my regular evening up in my apartment unwinding with a good meal, a movie and maybe a few phone calls to my friends and family.

As I press the up button for the elevators and patiently wait for one to bring me to my floor, I realize that today wasn't as regular as I thought it would be. Oh no. Today...today I'm predicting is the start of possibly a very destructive future and I have Justin to thank for that one.

 

Part Two: I by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Hey! I didn't want to leave you all waiting too long for another update. Thanks for the great positive words. I'm really happy you guys like my shorts. It means a lot. And, this is just part one. I should have the second part out soon. I took a break to work on some banners I need to get done. I just need to proof read part 2. In the mean time I hope you all like this update guys! :o)


Part Two: I

Two Weeks Later.

 

What in the world am I doing really? I've been asking myself this question for the past week and can't quite seem to come up with an answer. All I know is I'm standing across the street next to the rental I picked out especially for this occasion since I had to take a road trip to get to this side of New York. But I think what my main problem or I should say issue, is the fact that I'm still clutching the invitation printed in black and white on gloss paper that led me here to my current destination in Old Westbury New York.

It was personally delivered too by one of the six-pack of course. What I don't understand is why out of all the times I've declined their invitations I am now giving in. I mean it's too late to go back. No, wait...it's not too late. Sure I got dressed up and got this far as parking across the street from the two story house I should be entertained at, but there are no bikes or more specifically no six-pack bikes in sight which means I'm still in the clear.

So again, what the hell am I doing? Why am I here, at one of the upper class neighborhoods responding to a party invitation I received by actually showing up to the party? I'm out of my right mind.

I have been out of my right mind for the last few weeks. It's been taken over by miniature Justin aliens. I'm not proud to say it, but ever since that night Mr. Biker boy decided to come clean with me because he felt threatened that some other guy was stepping in on his territory, I haven't been able to get him or the things he told me out of my head. He makes it seem so simple though. Like it's a piece of cake getting involved with him and loving him and being his ‘girl' but dealing with Justin comes with a price.

I'm not going to look past the fact that even though he may seem safe, he's not. The people he and his boys deal with are not; his gambling is not. I'm lucky that he doesn't deal drugs. He only buys what he needs and it's only ever weed for he and his boys to smoke as far as I know. But he gambles and he bets and that's dangerous because I know for a fact that when those deals go sour, if you don't pay up, it's serious. Still, he and his boys are good for it. I just feel bad that they're squandering their parents' cash away like that but that's what happens when they're all made sole heirs to their family empires.

Still, that doesn't answer my long overdue question of why I'm here and what the hell it is that I'm doing. I know it has something to do with Justin. Ok, ok really it has everything to do with Justin. But it's not so much him as it is him actually giving me a wakeup call to realize that I've been missing out on my young years where life isn't only about working and making a living but also about having a little fun every once in a while.

That's what Justin is good at. And ever since that night where he almost didn't but maybe wanted to kiss me, I've been curious ever since. I spent my days at work daydreaming and thinking about what his life must really be like. He...he suddenly became intriguing to me in the most disturbing way.

I suddenly wanted to go to those parties he always invited me to. I suddenly wanted to see not just him, but the entire crew in their true element when they weren't lazing around on the block in front of my apartment complex. But the scariest part is...I actually...I actually wanted to know what it felt like to be one of the biker boy girls who got the pleasure of riding with them on those large, roaring, exotic, speed machines that they rode around in all the time.

Their motorbikes suddenly fascinated me. It's like over these past weeks, I've developed an unnatural and unhealthy thrill of wanting to take chances, of having this adrenaline rush that maybe...just maybe this lifestyle isn't as bad as I deemed it to be and again, it's all because of him...Justin.

He intended to leave a lasting effect on me and after nearly a year, I'm ashamed to say that it's finally begun to work. It's finally left me wondering and wanting more but knowing that it's not necessarily good for me.

It's like standing over a stove with the fire burning. You know if you stick your finger near or in the flames you'll get burnt, yet you're so mesmerize by the perfect colorful swirl of blue and orange that you can't help but want to touch it. Because really, fire in the right setting, lighting and angle burning brightly, looks like a blazing orange flower illuminating even the darkest room.

But it's still dangerous and that's what Justin is to me. He's the fire I want to stick my hand in, knowing I'm bound to get burnt but still willing to take my chances that if I pull my hand back quickly enough, maybe I'll get lucky or the burn won't be so bad.

Ugh!

This is frustrating!

Inhaling deeply, I glare at the large white house entertaining endless young persons from our age group. There're people everywhere outside on the front lawn alone doing their own thing. It's a fairly quiet neighborhood, but if I'm right, I'm pretty sure that the same neighbors who would probably call the cops are at the party themselves. I've heard it happens when Justin and his crew throw these bashes so...I'm not even sure which of the six lives here.

I doubt it's Justin's place though. I know for a fact, his parents have a mansion, but he doesn't live with them. I think they said something about him living somewhere in Manhattan. He's the free spirited type so I'm not surprised that he preferred to be away from mom and dad no matter how good he had it at home.

Inhaling sharply, I glare at the outfit I decided to put on. Well you know, it's summer so the weather is fairly warm and humid at night and with the amount of bodies I'm going to be constantly slicking by, I'd say my short tight black mini dress getup fits in just perfectly. Besides, it accentuates my long chocolate brown legs in my heels and gives my thick hips, breasts and ass a good shaping up. I could deal with it for the night.

My hair is down on my shoulder in loose spirals and my makeup is light and natural. I'm not a party girl, but I do know how to come equipped, so maybe I just need to suck up the doubt, fear and nerves and have some well needed fun, even if I don't converse or cross paths with the ‘six pack' tonight. It's a really big house and it's very full but I highly doubt I'll go through this entire night without seeing Justin and his boys.

Still what kind of host isn't even at his own house party? It still amazes me how they do things but I'm not one to pry.

"Well here goes nothing." I breathe, taking in long shaky breaths. I can't help it. This is very much out of my norm but I'm going to embrace it for what it is.

Putting on the alarm for the SUV rental, I stuff the invitation and keys into my small handbag then briefly cross the street to join the already in progress party. Maybe this is really what I need. To loosen up and have some well deserved fun. But first, I think I'm going to give myself a little tour because really, I thought the outside was big, but the inside...with the amount of people hanging around...is huge and plush! Oh yeah, this is going to be good.

 

*****

Sometime later...

 

So I was right. A little fun goes a long way and after a rousing night of drinks, dancing and playing those typical house party games, I'm now seated out poolside sipping on a jack and coke, my intoxication doing nothing to slow me down. It's been a good night. I am a little disappointed though that the six-pack are yet to show up but I guess they had prior engagements. Still, it didn't stop me from getting to know some of the guys and girls at the party.

I don't have many friends, so gaining a few acquaintances was nice.

Speak of the devils, as I finish off my drink, I hear a loud series of roars out at the front of the house. It's the distinct sound of approaching motorbikes in the near distance and closing in...fast.

It's them. I just know it.

The fact that endless people are now making their way out towards the entrance of the house just proves it. It's just like them to make a grand entrance. Rolling my eyes when I notice some of the girls in here gushing as well as whispering Justin, Frankie and Scott's name who are the popular three with the girls, I rest back in my seat seemingly unaffected. This night just keeps getting better and better...well not really.

"Hey gorgeous."

It doesn't surprise me when my practically empty space is now intruded by a tall, green-eyed, spike-haired, tanned occupant who's dressed like your typical bad boy. This party is swarming with them. I guess the saying stick to your own kind applies when it comes to the pack.

"Hi." I feign a fake smile not really wanting to entertain anyone else at the moment. Not when I know Justin and his boys are here. I think I need to make my exit. I'm not looking for Justin to rub in my face that he actually had enough of an effect on me to get me here tonight.

"So I haven't seen you at any of the other parties Mark and his boys throw." The guy mentions. Mark is one of the ‘six-pack'. He's your average, tall, blonde-haired blue-eyed ‘beauty.' So I'm thinking this is his place.

"I uh..."

"Hmm, you must be new meat for them huh? Figures." The stranger smirks and I glare at him, my browns latching onto his cold greens. "I'm Bradley by the way but call me Brad. Everyone else does." He smiles at me and I return the gesture, placing my empty glass down on the table before I stand.

"Nice to meet you ‘Bradley.' Excuse me." I say curtly, smoothing my palms over my dress and trying to steady myself since my head is spinning. I don't have to sit here and take in this jerk. I just need to balance myself enough to take my first step and walk away.

"Wow hold on beautiful." Before I can even take a step, I feel his strong hand grip my arm, forcefully pulling me back and spinning me around to face him. "Why the hurry?" He chides and I scowl at him, trying to rid myself from his grip but his hold is sturdy and tight, indicating that he has no intention of letting me leave yet. "I was hoping we could get to...know each other." He smiles slyly, his eyes traveling my form and I feel instantly repulsed at the animalistic glow in his eyes. Ugh, he makes me sick. I would throw up if I wasn't holding down my liquor so well right now.

"Is that all your kind thinks about? Dominating the opposite sex?" I hiss lowly and that catches his attention. His head snaps up and his greens lock unto my browns. He's clearly shocked and slightly amused that I would talk back to him. Asshole.

"I was right. You are new to this scene. Because if you weren't you'd know well to hold your tongue with me...Briana it is yes?" He growls softly and I frown knowing I never told him my name. "Yes, word gets around Bri. So naive and pretty you are." He continues and I cringe from the malice dripping in the undertone of his voice. "I guess it's a blessing and a curse to be Justin's favorite." He states and before I can even think to ask him what he means by that, I'm interrupted by the loud clearing of throats.

It's like a series going down a very short line of individuals and I'm instantly aware of the very curious faces now surrounding us. I'm not sure how or when, but this clearly turned into a scene of some sort because Brad instantly lets me go, allowing me to rub the now sore spot on my arm before he takes a step back, still holding his intense gaze.

This is so typical.

Whipping around, I'm not surprised when I see the pack glaring intently at us, one in particular seemingly spitting fire through his intense blues at the situation he clearly witnessed. My eyes quickly drift over Frankie, Mark, Scott, Ethan, Alex and finally Justin.

"Now Brad, haven't you learnt to never mix business with pleasure?" Justin says in a steady low tone. "I know you weren't thinking about messing up my boy Mark's party here by upsetting this young lady?" Justin drawls, folding his arms across his chest. He's dressed in a plain white t-shirt that's tucked loosely into the waistband of his dark jeans. He has a silver chain around his neck with two matching dog tags and some dark boots on his feet. I can't figure for the life of me, even with him dressed so casually, how he can ooze such sex appeal.

"Stuff it Timberlake. You owe me and believe when I say I'll get my payment one way or the other." Brad's eyes flit to me briefly and I feel a shiver run down my spine behind his double meaning. Ok, I'm really thinking I should have stayed my ass at home. And the night was going so well.

"Shut the fuck up asshole." Frankie spits out but Justin raises his hand to silence his friend, an apparent scowl now masking his features by Brad's rude words.

Ambling towards us, Justin cautiously eyes me, a slight hint of surprise and satisfaction that I actually accepted one of their invites trailing in his facial expressions before his hard glare returns when he diverts his attention to Brad.

Walking up to a seething Brad who's practically equal in height, Justin turns and looks at all the curious faces watching the exchange between the pair. I'm a little thrown off on how the entire party is obviously on pause, waiting for something to go down between the two. Dear god, if this is how all of their parties are, then this is my first and last time venturing out of my protective box.

"It would be in your best interest to not bring business up when we're all supposed to be having a relaxed fun time Brad." Justin hisses quietly so only we can hear. "Now I didn't think our business issue was serious because if it was we would not still be on good acquaintance levels where you were invited into Mark's home."

"Oh cut the bullshit Justin. I'm only here so you all can keep an eye on me and my boys. But know you better pay off your gambling debts to me and soon." Brad hisses in return and Justin easily slicks his long fingers through his hair before scratching under his chin in thought.

"Maybe so, but I think you should respect all of our guests Brad and that includes Briana, even if you feel slightly inclined to include her in this by no one else's fault but mine. Know that I'm good on my word. You'll get your fucking money even though your ass cheated to win it." In that same breath, Justin extends his hand to grip my wrist gently, pulling me away from Brad to stand at his side.

I am way too drunk for this clichéd turn of events. Rolling my eyes at their little ‘tuff' guy exchange, I huff and turn to leave but Justin catches me by my waist, gently pulling me back in place. Glaring at him, I open my mouth to tell him that he's just like Brad preventing me from leaving, but I'm cut short when Brad interrupts us.

"So you can't stand to lose her Justin? Is that it? You're afraid she'll realize she's messing with a boy when what she really deserves is a real man? I can't understand for the life of me why you have this one on a pedestal and think your health deserves to be put at risk by defending her honor. I was just getting to know her, isn't that right doll?" Brad coos, reaching his hand up to touch my cheek, the length of his arm purposely brushing against my chest.

I note the fury flicker in Justin's orbs and he moves forward clearly about to react, but I'm quicker and I beat him to it. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or what, because I know I'm clearly out of my mind right now but I can't help the nausea that shoots through me from how unpleasant this Brad person is. "Don't fucking touch me you swine!" I gasp and before I can contain myself, my hands instantly swing out like a reflex action, jacking him roughing in the chest as a form of defense.

I guess I should have seen the other part coming where he stumbled backwards, losing his stance and falling into the pool with a loud splash.

I don't miss the series of gasps, chuckles and hollers that echo throughout the still air of the night. Justin's boys are instantly at his side, some laughing and some not amused but it's Justin expression, one mixed with worry and satisfaction that has me miffed.

When Brad resurfaces sputtering, I cringe when the word ‘bitch' rolls off his tongue at increased intervals. Oh he's pissed. It's not long before I notice some other guys brushing past the crowd to come out by the pool. Must be Brad's friends.

 

 

"Get her out of here Justin." Scott, the creamy chocolate African American one orders. "This could get ugly."

Justin mindlessly nods in agreement before he glares at me. It takes him all of two seconds before he grabs my hand and begins hauling me towards the entrance of the house through the sliding glass doors.

"Hey...let me go!" I suddenly find my voice again when he pushes through the crowd, not caring who he bumps into along the way. "Hey! Let me go Justin. I'm fully capable of taking care of myself." I snap but he doesn't respond or even turn around to acknowledge me. "Ugh!" I try to pull away from him but he's stronger and clearly on a mission that he won't let me deter him from.

When we make it out of the front doors and unto the freshly manicured lawn, he drops my hand as his eyes scan the long line of parked vehicles in the neighborhood. Turning to face me, he gives me a once over, his lips twitching into a light smile. "Glad to see you could make it Bri. You look nice." He states softly and I scoff in response. What the hell is up with him really? He's so weird to me.

"Whatever." I brush past him, realizing that I got my fill for the night of parties, hell-bent on somehow driving home when he catches up to me, swinging me around to face him.

"I said I was glad you could make it. But I'm not happy with what you did in there Briana. Don't walk away for me." He orders in a brash tone but I push him off ignoring him. When I turn my back to leave, he pulls me to face him again a little rougher this time. "You have no idea what you just did. You should have let me handle it." Justin says fiercely and I groan in response.

"I'm so sick of your little ‘bad boy world' that you live in Justin. Really, would it hurt you to be normal? Is this a rebellious phase that you never quite came out of?" I snap and he frowns but says nothing in response. "You're so...strange." I sigh tiredly before digging in my handbag for my car keys. "Look, honestly I had more fun before you and your crew arrived. But, I've had my fill for the night and I'm going home. If you'll excuse me..." But he cuts me off.

"Come on." He instantly begins dragging me in the opposite direction down the sidewalk.

"Excuse me! Would you quit with the handling please?" I snap, trying to keep up with his quick pace.

"Briana, we can do this the hard way or the easy way." Justin states coolly as we make it to where their bikes are neatly assembled in a line down the street.

"I would like to go home thank you very much. I don't care to know what issues you and Bradley have." I spit irritated.

"That's beside the point. Until I know things are back under control, I don't suggest your home as the best escape."

Stopping in front of his bike, Justin pulls out two helmets and I jump when he tosses me one before putting on his own. I'm just standing there glaring at him as he secures and clasps it on his head. Turning to look at me, he sighs tiredly before coming up to me. His blues search my browns through his helmet before he decides to speak.

"Look Bri, I know you obviously don't like or trust me but believe me when I say the world that I live in is not just an act and the guy you so boldly shoved in Mark's pool is going to be pissed and looking to make you pay for that. I'm only trying to do right by you and protect you since it's clearly my fault that Brad took a liking to you. He knows how I feel about you and he also knows that my boys and I hang out at my dad's complex on a regular. Let my boys cool down the situation and then I'll take you home. Besides, I don't think you're ok to drive. How much did you drink anyway?" Justin asks, noting the obviously glazed look in my eyes. I'm more curious to know how he really ‘feels' about me but I let it slide...for now.

"I...I don't know. A lot?" I slur, stifling a hiccup.

"Uh huh I see...come on, put on the helmet and get on." He instructs before turning to hop on his bike and I hesitate, a million questions running through my mind. How in the world did I get to this point in time? I...where the hell are we even going?

"Where are we going?" I ask.

Chuckling, Justin flips back the kickstand on his bike with the heel of his boot before bringing it to life. "Away from here. Get on Briana. Don't wait for people to chase us down the street now." Justin demands and that's all it takes to convince me. He's really serious about all of this. Dear god, what have I gotten myself into? Throwing on the helmet and glaring at my mini dress, I slowly walk up to where Justin is sitting on his bike idling.

Glaring at my dress and obvious dilemma, he grins widely. Clearly this is not an appropriate ‘biking' outfit. "Don't worry, I'm not looking." He smirks before diverting his attention forward so I can climb on. Rolling my eyes, I grip the hem of my dress and cautiously swing one of my legs over the large metal contraption, sitting down behind him. Ok I know I said I wanted to experience what it was like but...

"I suggest you hold on." Justin says with a hint of amusement in his voice as his grip on the handlebars of his blue Yamaha YZF-R1 tightens. Placing my feet up, I skeptically wrap my arms around his lower waist, feeling him shift under my hold before he takes in a deep breath from the physical contact. "You might want to tighten that grip girl." He snickers and I shoot him a death glare even if he can't see me. "Ok, here we go."

Pulling out of his parking spot, I shut my eyes tightly and gasp when Justin revs up before he hits the accelerator and we take off down the deafly quiet, dark street at warp speed. The power of our take-off alone causes my grip around him to tighten subconsciously before I bury my head in his back as I listen to the loud roaring of the bike's engine mixed with the swishing sounds of the wind around us.

Oh god...if I make it out of this alive, I'm never letting my curiosity get the best of me again...

 

End Notes:
To Be Continued... :)
Part Two: II by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:

stories/160/images/biker_small.jpg

Here's the next part as promised! I made a simple banner to go with the story. I figured it would work well if Justin drove the same bike as the one in the banner. It's a Yamaha YZF-R1. Also, the remaining updates should be...interesting. I hope you enjoy this one and thanks for the great feedback guys. :)

 


Part Two: II

Later...

 

I know this experience is supposed to be scary and life threatening but I overcame that five minutes after we zoomed off.

Since then, my eyes have been wide open taking in the night effects of us passing everything at full speed. The lights are practically dazzling since we made it to Manhattan, the heart of New York and the wind hitting my face and bare skin is a mixture of soothing and discomfort but I like it.

So this is what it's like to be on the back of a six-pack's bike...a thrilling adrenaline rush. More importantly, this is what it's like to be on Justin's bike. It's a really pretty bike too. I'm not much of an enthusiast, but I did research on what type of bike he drove and I have to say, his Yamaha is exquisite.

I've been gripping his lower waist tightly since we left, afraid that if I let go I'll go sailing off the motorcycle. He doesn't seem to mind though because he easily relaxed under my hold and hasn't said a word since. The fact that I can only see his t-shirt clad broad muscular back doesn't help because I have no idea what's going through his mind. I know it must be difficult to project his voice through his helmet and the wind but I'm sure if he said something loud enough I'd hear him and be able to answer. So why hasn't he spoken to me? Too focused on driving I suppose?

Well whatever, this is actually nice. I'm...enjoying myself despite the mystery of where we're going and the fact that I don't trust him with my life. It's still nice. I'd pick him over that asshole Brad any day.

Taking in the sites of the busy city at night, I sit up slightly when I realize we're slowing down in speed.

Bending at the next light, Justin slows significantly until we're cruising down the semi-quiet street. Well it is late, so I'm not surprised that the streets aren't as busy. I'm actually afraid to find out just how late it is.

It's not long before we come to a complete stop, the bike still idling as both Justin's feet hit the pavement to balance us.

"Ok Bri, you can get off here so I can park." Justin voices and I glare at his back for a brief moment before doing as I'm told. Carefully, I bring my leg over the seat and hop off to stand next to one of the sidewalk trees that are grown down the stretch.

Taking in my surroundings, I frown when I realize this is a penthouse neighborhood. All the large, tall buildings on these streets have penthouse apartments and doormen waiting to greet the tenants. So I was right about him living in Manhattan on his own.

Cutting the engine for the bike, Justin brings down the kickstand, parking his bike at the entrance of his building I'd assume. When he roots off his helmet, I do the same, handing him mine. Taking it from me, he gets off his motorbike and signals for me to follow him through the large glass doors at the entrance. The moment we make it inside, he greets the doorman and guy behind the front desk before retrieving his apartment keys.

I glare around at the lavish lobby is awe, quickly following Justin to the elevators when they ding and open so we can step in. Silently, I take my place beside him and watch as he presses the top floor on the elevator before the doors close and we begin moving upwards. Of course he'd live on the top floor. It has the perfect view of the city.

Fiddling with my hands nervously since I have no idea what to really expect from him, I feel his eyes on me and reluctantly turn to catch his gaze. "Won't they...come looking for you...for us here?" I inquire and he simply smiles before looking ahead at the closed doors.

After a long moment of silence he finally decides to answer me. "Only my boys know where I live so no. We're safe here. Plus, Brad would know better than to try anything with you because I'd toss kerosene on him and burn his ass alive if he did. I think he values his life." Justin shrugs uncaringly. The scary part is I know he's dead serious. He would burn the guy alive if he gave him a reason to. God this makes me wonder how he's dealt with people who've crossed him in the past. I don't even want to know. "Besides, the security here is tight because of the high powered people living in this building so...no worries." Justin says nonchalantly and I sigh. Of course.

"They must have been terrified when you came to live here then." I giggle but he doesn't laugh. Instead, he frowns in thought as if remembering what that experience was like.

"They weren't happy that's for sure." He beams. "Until they found out who my parents were." He smirks and I nod in response, too anxious to really speak. My heart is thundering in my chest and I'm having second thoughts about being alone with him. I know...nothing about him. That can't be a good thing. How in the world did I end up here? Oye vey.

"Don't be scared of me Bri. I'm harmless, to you at least, once you get to know me." Justin adds in, his voice octaves lower than usual when I remain mute. "You have nothing to be afraid of. As soon as the guys call and let me know everything is under control, I'll take you home ok?" He assures and I swallow hard, wondering how long this is going to take.

"Fine." I force out and he sighs but doesn't say anything else until the elevators ding again and the metal doors open. Following him when he steps out into the massive hallway, I hold my breath when we reach a door that he shoves his key into. Unlocking it and swinging it open, Justin steps aside and motions for me to enter. Hesitantly, I walk forward giving him a quick glance before I slip past him and walk through the threshold of his apartment.

My eyes instantly bulge at the sight in front of me. This is definitely a penthouse. This place is...

"It's huge." I gasp, jumping slightly when I hear the door slam shut behind us. Whipping around, I watch as Justin tosses our helmets unto a nearby glass table before he proceeds to kick off his boots by the door.

My breath hitches in my throat when he yanks his t-shirt loose then pulls it off over his head remaining in just his white wife beater that hugs his lean slender frame perfectly. Oh dear god. His arms are perfectly sculpted in my eyes. One of his shoulders has a cross tattooed on it and the other one has a picture of a snake wrapped around a scorpion. Ok I'm not sure I want to know what it means, but it looks amazing on his fair skin.

When he realizes that I'm practically gawking at him he smiles warmly at me. "Make yourself at home Briana. This may take a while. I'd give you a tour but the kitchen calls first." He chuckles, walking down the short hallway before making a right and disappearing from sight where his large, spacious, white titled and marbled kitchen is located. I noticed it on our way in.

So, I guess I'll have to get my rental tomorrow? I'm not worried though.

Taking in some deep breaths to calm my nerves, I drop my handbag on one of the leather sofas before gazing around his ‘bachelor pad.'  It's so spacious. The floor is of perfectly vanished wood covered by expensive rugs; there's a large entertainment center surrounding his flat screen TV and ebony and glass tables. I can just imagine what his bedroom must look like. But that's nothing compared to the fact that his entire living room is surrounded by the thickest, clearest glass that has me speechless. I see this on television all the time but now I'm witnessing it for myself.

He has glass walls that overlook the city. It's amazing. He doesn't even need a balcony for this spectacular view of colorful lights and sky scrapers. He could just sit in his living room chilling and enjoy it. It's not fair I tell you. The only thing that would hide it is the shifted blinds and thick curtains I'm sure he uses whenever the sun is shining too bright.

Walking over to the large windows, I gaze out at the dark night illuminated by all the lights, drinking this moment in. Folding my arms across my chest, I smile to myself realizing that maybe Justin isn't so bad after all?

"So, how many women have you brought up here to woo? Because you have some real cool points going for you with this place." I call out jokingly as I continue to relish in the sky view that I have of the city.

It takes a while before I get a reply and when I do, I nearly jump out of my skin when he comes to stand directly behind me. "So does that mean you like it? Because I can't be sure with you." Justin says smoothly and I turn around to face him, noting the glass extended out to me in his hand. "I brought you some juice to tame the alcohol in your system."

"Thanks." Taking the glass of orange juice from him, I take a sip of the cool substance never breaking eye-contact. "And yeah, I love your place." I add in.

Bringing the mug in his other hand up to his lips, Justin takes a sip of his liquid as well which I get a whiff of in the process. "Cool. And to answer your question, I've only ever brought one woman up here." He mentions with a half-smile.

Removing the glass from my lips I frown in wonderment. "Wait, you're drinking hot chocolate?" I state in shock, ignoring what he just told me. "Wow Justin...wow." I say, trying to hold back my giggles.

Shrugging, he takes another large gulp of the hot substance before licking at his lips. "I told you...I have a craving for chocolate. Even if this isn't my preferred form of it..." He trails off as his eyes twinkle with mischief. "I don't know why for the life of me you don't believe the things I tell you Bri." He smirks before taking another large gulp.

"But...you're supposed to be this hard badass. What bad boy drinks hot chocolate? Come on! You're just doing this to get at me." I snigger before downing the rest of my orange juice.

"Possibly. But I guess you'll never know huh?" he beams, finishing off his drink as well.

"I guess not." I smile, handing him my empty glass.

Placing his mug and my glass down on a nearby table, he comes back over to me, his blues searching my browns for some reason or other. "You don't care to know about my women anymore Bri?" Justin inquires and I scowl, wondering why he even wants to share.

"Uh..." Then it hits me. He did answer my question didn't he? What did he say? "Wait, you said you only brought one woman up here to your place? Are you shitting me? You're so lying." I laugh out but he remains serious, his tall frame hovering over my shorter frame.

"Why is that funny?" Justin asks while cocking his head to the side slightly.

"Because...wait...hold on...you're wrong." I point out and his eyebrows rise in interest.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, even though it's not the same intentions, you have to add me to the list so that makes two." I state with a sly smile and he returns the gesture before swiping his palms over his face as if to prevent himself from laughing.

"No...no I'm still right Briana. I already counted you and that still makes it only one." Justin begins and it doesn't take long for me to understand what he means. Oh my god. "You're the only woman I've brought up here Briana. And take my word when I say it's with the purest of intentions. We're just waiting for my boys to call. Despite how I've been...pursuing you if you want to put it like that. I'm not going to disrespect you in any way. I've accepted that you're...not interested? And that you don't like me very much to begin with. I have no problem keeping my distance." As if to prove his point, he takes a few steps away from me before he moves to grab a remote then plops down on one of his leather sofas.

 

 

"Oh..." I mutter softly feeling slightly confused. Remaining in place, I blink a few times, trying to process his statement. Well shit, I didn't see that one coming. Should I be thrilled that I'm the only woman despite his relatives I'm sure, who's been up here? Is that supposed to mean something? Because he could easily be lying to me, still trying to get at me with whatever method he's using now.

You know what? I'm way too tired and buzzed to care or to think deeply about this so I'm just going to suck it up and take it for what it's worth. I've been making some fucked up decisions and choices lately so what the hell...

Relaxing my tense form, I move over to plop down next to Justin who just switched on the television. He's doing a hell of a good job ignoring me as he channel surfs but I have other plans in mind as I glare at him...at his smooth, almost angelic face. I have this itch to just pass my palms over his cheek, just to feel how soft his skin really is. But it's wrong...I shouldn't. But, but I can't really help myself so...

The moment my hand connects to the side of his face in a light caress, I note how his eyes flutter before his hand dives up to grip my wrist to stop me. "What are you doing Briana?" Justin hisses and I freeze at the harshness of his voice.

"I...I was just..."

Snapping his head in my direction, his blues burn a hole into me with their intense gaze. "Whatever it is you're doing...don't." He warns before releasing his hold on me and brushing my hand away.

"I don't get you Justin." I snap. "You want me to pay attention to you, you want me to...now when I am you're..." But I trail off when I see the perplexed look in his eyes.

"I'm not going to accept you when your judgment is clearly clouded by your obvious intoxication Bri." He spits back. "I'm not doing this with you. I don't have as much self-control as you think I do when it comes to you. Don't fucking push your luck with me." He bites.

"Oh please I'm perfectly fine." I roll my eyes before resting back in my seat with a huff.

"Perfectly...of course you are." He mocks me, chuckling lightly.

"Don't patronize me Justin. You act like you're this god that all women should bow down to. Well excuse me for thinking otherwise. I must really throw you for a loop huh? Seeing as I'm not the average woman who gushes and blushes over you."

"No...no that's actually what I like about you." He sighs, shaking his head before he moves to stand but I grip his jeans and yank him back down roughly in a seating position.

That clearly shocks him because he's glaring at me with wide eyes now. "I'm not afraid of you Justin." I say curtly and it takes him a few seconds to come out of his shock.

"You should be." He retorts firmly and I know he's right. I should be but right now I'm not. How can I when I'm only getting his mostly pleasant side which I'm sure is taking a lot out of him? "You have no idea what I'm capable of. As much as I don't want you to be afraid of me and I'll do everything in my power for you to feel safe with me, you shouldn't get too comfortable either Bri."

"Why?" I suddenly belt in frustration. "Why must you be like this? Did you ever stop to think that maybe it wouldn't be as difficult to get to me if you were a decent guy?"

"I can't change who I am." Justin laments but I don't believe him. If he wanted to really change, he could.

"You can't possibly really care for me else..."

"Else what...I'd change for you?" He snaps and I hold my tongue when I see his temper flaring. "For fuck's sake Briana, you're in my fucking apartment. I told you, you're the only one I've brought this far into my life. Does that say nothing to you?"  He growls. "I'm not taking advantage of you right now; I haven't smacked your ass for talking the way you've been talking to me, or given you a reason to genuinely fear me. If I had, you'd most certainly not be sitting next to me seemingly calm. Seriously, does that say nothing to you? Judging from what you know or think you know about me, am I working with a blind and deaf brick wall?" Justin sneers and suddenly I feel bad for giving him such a hard time for so long.

"I...I'm..."

"Maybe we should just leave. It was a mistake bringing you here." He relents and I cringe feeling regretful even though I know that I shouldn't.

I mean, looking at him now, slumped forward just sitting there, he doesn't look as tough. He's not so bad. So maybe me rejecting him was a way to protect my own self? Maybe I'm just afraid to let anyone else in. I mean, he was right with what my ex-boyfriend did to me. Maybe I just...maybe I'm just scared that I might feel something for him, that I would be putting my heart on the line again to get hurt.

But still, Justin is such a gamble. Am I really willing to take that risk? Somehow I think I found the answer to that question a long time ago and was too afraid to accept it.

"I want to stay." I say slowly and he lifts his head to look at me.

"You want to stay." He repeats disbelievingly.

"Yes. We'll wait for your friends to call."

"Uh huh..." He drawls, still staring at me with uncertainty.

"Ok Justin, you win. You got to me ok? Now I'm hoping you're not the gloating type, but yes, I'd like to stay here with you for as long as it takes to clear up this mess. I don't mind your company." I smile brightly and he's still just glowering.

"Is this a trick?" he asks skeptically and I groan in irritation. "I don't think it would be wise to piss me off Bri so..."

"No. Look let's just chill. We'll watch TV or something. It's not that serious." I point out.

He finally breaks out into a thousand watt smile. "It's more serious than you think Bri. You have no idea how complex my life is. But ok, I can ‘chill' with you if that's what you want." He says enthusiastically. "If that's...all you want." He adds in for good measure but I ignore him and his chuckles.

"Good. And thanks for being such a good host or whatever." I state before leaning over to kiss his cheek delicately. When I pull away from him, I note the curiosity and intense blaze in his blues but he doesn't say anything or even act on it.

 

 

"Are you hungry?" Justin voices before getting up to walk away, completely switching topics. "Because I am."

"I...uh..." Giving the television one last glance, I jump up on my feet and follow him into the kitchen. "I could use food."

"Oh yeah? You could? That's good to know." He says playfully before swinging his refrigerator open. "Are sandwiches ok? It's not wise to eat too much at such a late hour."

"How late is it?" I question.

"Minutes to two in the morning." Justin mutters and I sigh. I shouldn't have asked.

"So are sandwiches all you can make?" I giggle before hopping up on his island to take a seat.

Pulling out the various ingredients from his fridge, he pushes the door shut then comes over to me. "No." He simply states and I frown.

"So, does that mean you cook?" I gesture with my hands for him to elaborate.

"No." He mentions again. "I can do shit to survive but I'm not the best cook." He admits and I smile brightly.

"Most guys aren't."

"Uh huh."

"So tell me Justin, why did you bring me here if your home is a place that's clearly very personal to you in terms of private space?"

Keeping his vision on his task at hand of preparing our sandwiches, he shrugs.

"I mean I'm just another one of the women on your agenda right? Once you've succeeded with me for whatever plan you have, you'll move on right?"

Lifting his head to glare at me, he scowls deeply, clearly upset with my reasoning but he doesn't respond.

When a long moment of silence engulfs us, I begin swinging my legs that are hanging over the island before I decide to try my luck again.

"I mean..." But I'm cut off when he drops the knife in his hand causing it to make a clinging sound against the marbled island.

Shifting his stance, he moves to stand in front of me and before I can react, he swiftly slides to position himself between my legs with his hands resting flat on the marbled surface on either side of my body. Gulping down hard, I look into his orbs that are filled with mixed emotions I can't quite identify.

"Why must you push at my buttons Bri? Aren't you just happy that I'm respecting this neutral arrangement we have going?" Justin whispers, his face mere inches from mine.

"I...I..."

"Because you should be. You should be happy I'm not taking advantage of you and this situation. A real ‘badass' as you put it with no respect for the female species would be all over you by now. Be happy I'm of a special kind of ‘bad boy.'" He snickers but I don't find him funny.

"Ok, point taken...But I was just..."

"You were just nothing Briana. When are you going to stop questioning my motives towards you? I'm not looking to play you if that's what you're worried about. I genuinely like you. I genuinely care about you and your well being." He says softly, his voice thick with emotion.

"But you..."

"I brought you here because you're special to me if you must know Bri and I thought I'd share this side of me with you and let you see that you don't have to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you Bri. I'd never..." He coos, drifting off when my hands come up to cup his cheeks as I stare deeply into his blues. When I smile at him, he blinks a few times before smiling back at me. But his head jerks back instantly when I lean forward to close the small gap between us. "But you'd not be safe if you were messing with me. Maybe things are better this way?" He mumbles more to his self than to me.

Ugh what is his problem!? Why must he tempt me so? The sexual tension between us is so fucking apparent yet he's ignoring it.

"Justin..." I whisper, feeling the after effects of my buzz. My head and eyelids feel heavy but all I really want right now is to shut him up.

"You're drunk Bri." He muses and I shake my head in protest.

"I'm fine..." I whisper again, not quite knowing why I am. We're the only ones here. "I just...you're...I mean..." What am I trying to say really?

"What?" Justin laughs out, still standing comfortably between my legs.

I'm suddenly aware of our current position. I'm painfully aware of his lower half snuggly situated between my bare legs. I'm aware of his body heat mixing with mine from our close proximity and his large muscular arms almost circling my body. I can feel his hot breath on my skin and smell the sweet scent of the hot chocolate he consumed earlier on his breath. Shit I just...I just want to...touch him and feel him...and...and...kiss him.

Gasping at the thought, I fight to rid my mind of such atrocious connotations but to no avail. The way he's just looking at me with such soft eyes gauging my movements, is enough to drive me crazy. Oh god what's happening to me? How can I want him to take me on his island like a wild animal but in the same breath fear him and any advancement he might make towards me that's intimate?

Reading my eyes thoroughly, realization washes over Justin's face and I'd say he's well aware of what's on my mind. Sighing, he looks away from me seemingly opposed.

"You know I won't give in to you Bri, not with you like this." He states sternly. I'm painfully aware of what he means by that and I'm not liking him for it.

"Then just kiss me." I whisper, not able to contain myself anymore, desperately wanting to feel more of him but too terrified to initiate anything myself.

"No. I told you...I don't have that type of self-control with you."

"But..."

"No buts." He hisses angrily. "You will be mine Briana know that. But until then, I'm keeping my distance. I'm not going to pull you into my life unless you're ready. I don't want you to have any regrets and right now, if anything happens, there will be regrets, on your part at least. I don't want that." And with that said, he simply roots himself away from me before returning to his previous task of preparing something for us to eat, dismissing this situation all together.

Feeling slightly rejected and exposed, I hug myself, finally feeling the chill of the late night and the air condition circulating in his large spacious apartment.

Nothing else is said between us for a long while and remains that way until Justin finishes our meal and hands me my sandwich perfectly sliced in two on a porcelain plate.

Thanking him, I quickly pick up a slice and bite into it realizing that I'm hungrier that I thought.

In the middle of us eating in silence, his cell goes off, the shrilling sound bouncing off the walls of the quiet kitchen.

Rooting the phone from his jeans pocket, Justin excuses his self before he flips it open to talk.

"Yeah Scott." He answers the call and I wait patiently when I hear Scott's voice filtering through the line. After listening in silence to everything Scott tells him, Justin nods in response, a large grin forming over his face. "Well Brad better watch himself. His insolence could be a problem. But I'm glad you all calmed him down for the most part so I'll bring Briana home now." Justin states. Hesitating when Scott says something else to him, he glares at me briefly before replying. "Where am I? I'm at home why?" Sighing, Justin's hard persona starts showing as he continues to listen to his friend. "Does it matter Scott? It's my decision to make whether I want her here or not. I don't see what the issue is...yes and?"

Oh god what's Scott telling him? Justin doesn't seem to like it very much.

"No no, I'll be fine. When I drop her off, I come check you guys at Mark's. I'll just crash over there like we usually do. I'll probably bring her to get her rental tomorrow."

For some reason, Justin saying that disappoints me but I don't know why. I should just stay away from him. He clearly stated it was the best and wisest thing to do.

"Ok, I'll see you all in a few hours. Later." Hanging up, he takes in a deep breath before biting into his half eaten sandwich. "Get your things Bri, we're leaving." He demands after he swallows and in a flash, he's already moving out of the kitchen and away from me.

Sighing, I grab the other half of my sandwich then hop off the island before tossing the plate into the sink. Moving sluggishly, I exit the kitchen and head over to where I dropped my handbag so I can retrieve it and be ready for us to leave. I suddenly don't want to go. It's messed up how time changes a person's perception of certain things.

Pouting, I watch as Justin throws on his discarded shirt, grabs his keys, our helmets and moves towards the door to get his boots as he finishes off his sandwich. Well so much for that.

When we're both ready to head out the door, he stops short of swinging it open, turning around to face me with a thoughtful stare. "For what it's worth, I'm glad I brought you here Bri and I enjoyed your company." He beams and I smile, feeling somewhat better by that fact. I like this softer side of him. I could get use to it.

When I nod in response, he hands me my helmet and swings the door to his apartment open so we can leave. "Oh and one more thing..." Leaning forward, Justin moves to whisper in my ears just as we make it out into the large hallway. "Chocolate still is and will always be my favorite flavor." He whispers teasingly before kissing my cheek and pulling away.

Trying to suppress the blush that's creeping up on me, I bow my head shyly, not bothering to reply to his insinuation.

"You're too cute you know that?" Chortling at me, Justin securely locks his door and leads us to the elevators so he can take me home for the night, back to my dull, boring life that's...much to my distaste and surprise...is unfortunately separate from his.

 

Part Three: I by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay. :-S. I hope you guys like. Part two will be out soon. ;-) Also, I think some reviews were lost during the move of the archive but no worries. Thanks for the great support.


Part Three: I

Four Days Later.

 

"Why can't I concentrate long enough to do this?" I ask myself out loud as I continue to glare at the stack of documents on my desk that need to be typed out. It's not that hard, I just need to type them out and file them but for some strange reason I can't keep my mind from wondering long enough to do so undistracted.

Grabbing the first document at the top of the pile, I open Microsoft excel since this one is an accounting file and decide to finally clear my mind to get some work done.

 

Once I finally got into the swing of things, the hours floated by quickly and before I knew it, I found myself on the last document as it neared the end of the work day.

Today went pretty smoothly for me and I'm happy to say that I kept a certain biker boy out of my thoughts for the most part. But I still...miss him. I know it sounds crazy, but after Justin dropped me home that night of the party, I went to bed on such a high. And then, when he showed up the next day to bring me back at Mark's where I left my parked rental, I began talking to all of them and realized that they aren't so bad after all. They're all cool guys once you're not on their radar as their next conquest. I actually enjoyed my short time conversing with them before I told Justin thanks and bid them farewell, driving off in my SUV rental which I returned yesterday to the dealership.

Still, even with all of that, I'm still restless and my mind is still moving at a million miles per hour. It's...it's just that I can't get over these fucked up feelings I'm having towards Justin. I know I shouldn't say this, but he's coming off as such a decent guy which is the complete opposite of who I thought he really was. He's still this rough hard ass but it's the gentle sensitive side of him that I saw at his place that's driving me crazy. I...I love that side of him. I hardly ever see it and now I'm craving to see more of him in that light. Ugh, talk about lack in moral judgment. He's still dangerous. I should keep away from him but I can't and I honestly don't want to.

Glancing at the time on my watch, I smile when I realize it's time to head home. Happily, I begin shutting down and clearing out my work station eager to get to my apartment complex where I know they'll be. So they weren't there yesterday but I heard they had some shit dealing with so hopefully whatever issues they had to solve is cleared and I'll see them...or more Justin today.

Grabbing my bag, I call out to my boss, letting him know I'm leaving for the day before I walk out of my office and down the hallway towards the elevators of the firm determined to make a quick detour at the grocery mart on my way home.

 

*****

Later...

 

I should have seen this coming. I should have anticipated this very thing because who was I kidding when I thought this mess was cleared up? Granted I never voiced ‘sorry' for my actions even though he deserved it, you don't push someone into a pool with their clothes on and expect them to get over it. I'm pretty sure I ruined the leather jacket he was wearing when I did so too.

Walking towards the steps that lead up to the entrance of my apartment complex, I stop short on the sidewalk when I see who's animatedly waiting for me. No, it's not Justin. In fact, I'm wondering just where the hell he and his boys are because I could really use their presence right about now.

"Well hello there Briana."

Wincing by the low tone of his voice, I clutch unto my grocery bags, using them as shields against my body as I quicken my pace to the front steps of my building; but he quickly blocks my path causing me to stumble backwards.

"Look Bradley..."

"No you look Briana." He spits fiercely and my browns latch onto his icy greens. "I've been waiting for you to get home, so I'm not about to let you ruin this for me. Now what you did back at Mark's house was a big no-no and I think you know why I'm here." He says coolly and I take a step back, my eyes scanning the quiet neighborhood for any sign of patrolling police cars. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lie, my throat feeling suddenly dry as my nerves begin to kick in.

"I think you do Bri. You embarrassed me in front of my people, you put your hands on me and you ruined my favorite jacket. It's even worse since you're a chick. I'm thinking...you should pay for that." Brad hisses. "The only question is...how do I make you pay for it?" He smirks and oh god please, if he would just move then I could make a run for it but he's...he's not going to budge is he? "You know, I could think of a few ways since money doesn't buy all of my happiness." He coos and I cringe when he closes the gap between us to smooth his rough hand over my cheek.

Shutting my eyes, I turn my head away from him, my heart pounding out of my chest. "Please...I'm sorry." I say softly, cautious to not anger him further.

"Oh you're sorry? Sorry doesn't change shit babe." Brad snaps and I flinch away from him. "Now either you give me what I want the easy way or I take what I want the hard way, but either way I'm going to get what I want from you. Especially since your little boyfriend still owes me. I warned him I'd be getting my payment one way or another." Brand snaps before he grips my shoulders roughly, yanking me forward to walk. "Now come on, I'm going to help you bring your groceries in." He whispers to me when a few persons pass us on the sidewalk.

I'm tempted to scream and make a scene but I'm sure that would only anger him more and the fact that he knows where I live means I'm not safe from him or his people. Oh god what have I really gotten myself into? When he pulls me to walk up the stairs, I stop abruptly and he glares at me. "Walk Briana." Brad demands but I shake my head no.

"Don't do this...I said I was sorry." I speak up more forcefully. "Just leave me alone."

"Give me one reason why I should." He growls and as if on cue, someone beats me to the punch and answers him without missing a beat.

"I'll give you two." Comes an all too familiar voice behind us.

Both Brad and I turn in unison to match the face with the voice and I feel a sense of relief wash over me when I see Justin stomping up the sidewalk with is boys in tow. This is a new entrance for them. No bikes?

Leaving me at the foot of the stairs, Brad groans under his breath before walking partly down the sidewalk to face Justin. "Back off Justin. This doesn't concern you." Brad warns. "It will soon, but not right now." He jeers and that's when Justin's blues shift to me only for a brief moment. They're filled with pure fury and detest. Ok, I know Brad is not someone to cross but he's clearly outnumbered here. Plus Justin looks like he's out for blood.

"Briana is my business." Justin says calmly and Brad simply laughs.

"Last time I checked, she was still fair game." Brad retorts and that elicits a low throaty malicious growl from Justin.

Frozen in place, I clutch my grocery bags tightly as I watch in awe when Justin lifts his hand and snaps his fingers at his boys.

And that's when I see it. It's...it's a large wide container of some sort being carried by Frankie to the front.

Before I can even make sense of what's going on, the container is placed in Justin's grasp and the next thing he does shocks me speechless. Gasping, I jump slightly when Justin lifts the heavy, white bottle-like container in the air, swinging it back before he lunges it forward, its liquid contents spilling through the open top and landing all over Brad, soaking him from head to toe.

"The fuck Timberlake!" Brad hollers, jumping a few feet back when the contents spill over his face. Coughing, his hands dash up to his face wiping furiously before Justin drops the half empty bottle unto the street and steps over it. Gripping Brad by the collar, Justin bawls up his fists and swings with all of his might hitting Brad square in the nose. Brad lets out a loud groan clearly caught off guard before he retaliates.

My mouth gapes open in shock and terror since I wasn't expecting Justin to throw the first punch.

And just like that, a full on brawl ensues in front of me with fists swinging back and forth as Brad gets Justin in his jaw and gut while Justin packs in a few punches to Brad's eyes and nose.

"Oh my god." I mutter wanting to scream at them to stop it but too caught up in how fast this is all rolling. Why aren't the rest of the pack doing anything? They're just standing there watching them go at it. I know it's Justin's fight but god, I wish they'd do something.

When Brad takes a swing and misses, Justin uses that as an opportunity to trip him, sending him crashing onto the pavement of the sidewalk. Oh god I'm sure people witnessed their little fight by now and called the cops. They need to stop this before they all end up sleeping in jail tonight.

"Reason one Brad." Justin gasps as he tries to regain his breathing, his hand clutching at his stomach. "If you ever lay another finger or so much as try to get at Briana to hurt her I'll skin you alive."

"Son of a bitch." Brad hisses while trying to regain his footing. Licking at his lips, he gags as he glares at Justin. "What the fuck is this? Is that kerosene?" he sneers, horror flashing in his greens as he continues to taste the substance of the liquid smeared over his lips and soaking into his clothes.

"Reason two..." Justin continues, ignoring Brad while digging in his pocket and pulling out a cigarette and lighter.

My eyes widen in disbelief when he lights the cigarette, taking a few puffs to calm himself down. "If you say anything else...I'll fucking set you on fire I swear. Just give me a reason to burn your ass alive right this very second asshole. Don't you ever come back here or try to get at Bri like that again else I'll kill you my fucking self. And ask for that business arrangement we have, my boys will be glad to clear that up for me right now once and for all." Justin hisses and the look in his eyes alone is of pure anger and hatred. He's like some blood thirsty animal. He looks so different...so terrifying to me in this light. Dear god he's really a monster isn't he?

"Fuck you Justin." Brad hisses before standing on his feet and spiting at him.

Arching his brows, Justin flicks his lighter with his thumb and when I see the determined look in his eyes, I finally find my voice to call out to him before he can act on whatever thought that's going through his twisted mind.

"Justin don't! I'm fine just stop it!" I call out. That snaps him out of his thoughts because he removes his hand from the lighter causing the small fire to die out before he gives Brad one more glance.

That's when I hear it. It's the faint sounds of sirens in the distance. "Shit." Justin says softly before bowing his head, still gripping his side where Brad punched him.

"Yow cops J. We gotta bounce bro." Scott speaks up, carefully coming over to where Justin is standing with a seething Brad whose eyes are focused on the lighter in Justin's hand. I guess that's what's preventing him from wailing on Justin right now. I think Justin holds true to his threats.

"No no I'm good you all go and take that bitch with you. Make sure my point gets across to him loud and clear and pay him his shit." Justin instructs his friend while keeping his gaze on me.

"Don't fucking touch me." Brad hisses but Scott ignores him before roughing him up as he pushes him to walk with the rest of the pack in tow biding Justin farewell as they disappear down the sidewalk and around the corner.

And I'm still just standing there too shocked to really do or say anything.

Sighing, Justin finishes off his cigarette before walking over to the kerosene bottle which he discarded. Picking it up, he walks over to the edge of the street, emptying its contents before he kicks the bottle down the sidewalk. Finally coming over to me, he gives me a once over before rooting my grocery bags out of my grasp and snapping me out of my trance.

I jump away from him slightly, still a little terrified with what he just did moments ago. It all happened so damn fast. I'm a little relieved that they didn't have guns on them because who knows how that would have turned out?

"Wh...what...what just happened?" I ask mindlessly.

"Come on let's head inside." Justin instructs, motioning for me to turn around and walk up the stairs.

"But..."

"Fucking walk Bri; don't make the cops get here and meet us outside." He snaps and I shut my mouth in fear of pissing him off further before sprinting up the front stairs and busting through the front doors of the apartment complex with Justin hot on my trail.

 

 

The entire ride up the elevators to my floor was done in deafening uncomfortable silence. I've refrained from even looking at Justin since my nerves are still jacked up but now with us standing at the front door of my apartment, a new type of nervousness washes over me. I'm very aware that this is the first time Justin has set foot in his father's complex since I came to live here. I'm also very aware that he now knows in which apartment I live and I'm wondering if that's a good or bad thing.

Silently, I shove the key into the lock with trembling fingers before twisting it and swinging the front door to my apartment open. Taking a wobbly step in, I drop my bag at the entrance before kicking off my shoes by the door motioning for Justin to follow me in.

When he does and the door slams shut behind us, my breathing deepens when he clicks the lock. Brushing past me, he takes a quick look around before he heads in the direction of the kitchen to deposit my grocery bags. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he knows where everything is supposed to be. He is the owner's son of course.

Coming back out with swinging hands, Justin stops short to glare at me. His lips twitch into a light smile and I smile back uneasily at him before he finally decides to break the silence between us. "You look nice today. You hardly wear pant suits." Justin voices as he gives me a once over, absorbing the two piece beige pant suit I'm wearing.

"Uh thanks." I mutter.

Taking a step towards me, his face contorts in pain before he grips his side and I instantly move towards him, ushering him to take a seat on my couch in my small living room. "Ok just sit, sit I'll be right back." I instruct, ignoring the weird stares he's giving me.

Rushing to my bedroom, I quickly shed my work clothes, slipping into cotton shorts and a red vest before I move over to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth. Making my way to the kitchen, I whip the freezer open and fill the washcloth with ice before crushing it in the sink. Grabbing a bowl, I place the wash cloth filled with crushed ice and make my way back into my living room where I find Justin resting back on the couch with his eyes shut tight.

Carefully, I take a sit next to him but he doesn't budge or open his eyes to look at me. Resting the bowl between us, I study his pained expression as he takes in a deep breath. Forcing my eyes off of his face, they travel down his body, taking in the long sleeved black shirt he's wearing with a pair of light, washed out jeans. As usual, he's wearing his boots and his short brown hair is completely messed up I'm guessing from his and Brad's earlier encounter.

Sighing, I slowly bring my hands to the hem of his shirt. He tenses slightly when I begin lifting it up to see the extent of the damage that was done, but he soon relaxes when I bunch it up far enough to take in the dark mark on his side. I'm pretty sure some ribs are bruised. Blood is quickly collecting beneath the surface staining his smooth ivory skin with a bluish purplish color. Trying to suppress the moan that's bubbling in the back of my throat from how defined his torso is, I quickly grab the cloth filled with ice and gently place it to his side.

Justin lets out a sharp hiss before he growls deeply from the cold compress against his warm skin. Exhaling loudly, he moans a little then shifts in his seat. "Shit, that feels good." He mutters softly and I bite my lip as I hold down the compress to his side.

"Here." Gripping his hand, I use it to replace where mine was seconds ago so I can stand. "Hold on to it, and keep some pressure on the wound. It will control the swelling and ease some of the pain."

When I move to stand his other hand finds my wrist and he grips me, stopping my advancements.

Glaring at him, I suck in air when his eyes flutter open and I'm met with deep intense blues. "Where are you going?"

"To...to get you some painkillers." I stutter over my words from the piercing gaze he's giving me.

Licking his lips, he slowly releases his hold on me and I quickly dash into my bathroom to grab some painkillers for him before I head into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Returning in no time flat, I'm sitting at his side again handing him the items.

Dropping the cloth into the bowl, Justin gives me a once over before he grabs the items from my grasp. When he swallows the pills, he brings the glass up to his pink lips and drinks all of the water in one breath before he places the glass down on the small coffee table in front of us.

Resting back, he grabs the cold compress and replaces it at his side then he shuts his eyes again as silence engulfs us.

Not really knowing what to do or say, I remain in place watching him for a good while, absorbing the definition of his face. I can see the dark outlining of his stubble and a slight smirk across his lips as he takes in deep breaths that I'm sure are painful as well.

He looks almost peaceful with his eyes shut like that and his head resting back against the cushions. Ugh god, I'm getting this weird itch again. It's the same feeling I got when he was standing facing me in his kitchen a few days ago. That wanting to just kiss him urge is getting to me.

Standing abruptly, I grab the glass and head into my kitchen to clear my thoughts. God he's so weird. I'm wondering how long he's going to be here. Even if we've made some type of progress, he's still a stranger to me and I don't feel fully comfortable with him in my home like this.

Rolling my eyes, I decide to put away the groceries that he only placed down on the counter still in the grocery bags. I guess when I'm done I'll ask him to leave. I think the cops are done circling by now.

 

 

When I finally have all the groceries put away, I proceed to do the few dishes in the sink but fall short when I feel Justin's presence near me, nearly causing my heart to jump out of my chest.

"Thank you." He whispers behind me and I grab my chest when I feel my heart skip a beat. I didn't even hear him come in here.

Leaning over the sink trying to catch my breath, I shake my head with a smile. I'm too jumpy around him. He's not that bad and I think if he wanted to hurt me or something he would have done it already.

"I should be thanking you actually." I state and he moves to stand next to me where I can see him.

"How so?" he asks.

"For coming when you did and saving me from Brad I guess. My hero." I giggle and he smiles despite himself.

"Your hero huh? Well then I guess you're welcome seeing as I went from the villain to the hero." Justin explains and I frown before turning to face him completely.

Gulping down hard when I realize he's shirtless, I force myself to look into his eyes. He's still holding the cold compress to his side and I can see droplets dripping unto my tiled floor since the ice must be melting. Oh god.

"I'm sorry I judged you before getting to know you but I mean...what was I supposed to think with you and your friends being the way you are?" I mention and he shrugs while resting against the counter.

"Looks can be deceiving." Justin says simply and I nod in agreement.

"So uh, when you showed up...I mean...you all were walking. Where are your bikes?" I know it's out of context, but this was the first time I've seen then without their ‘babies'. I need to know.

"We parked them a few streets over. We've been having some problems with Brad and his boys these past few days about my uh, gambling debts but that I'm sure is settled now. My boys got it covered. I had a feeling he'd pay you a visit though so I came prepared."

"No shit Justin. Were you actually going to set him on fire?" I still can't believe it.

"If you hadn't stopped me, yes." He admits without a hitch and I scowl.

"But you would have gone to jail for murder. Does that mean nothing to you?" I ask incredulously.

He's just staring at me unfazed like what I said is insignificant. "Small price to pay for your safety." He replies nonchalantly and I can't help but stare at him in awe.

"Why...why do you care so much? All I've ever done was ignore you and give you shit." I point out. "You shouldn't care this much about someone you don't even know."

"Again, small price to pay for getting what I already know is mine. And I know you a lot better than you think I do Bri. You don't have to say much or give your life history for a person to know you." He retorts and I huff before folding my arms across my chest.

"You're that sure of yourself huh?" I smirk and he returns the favor by pulling the cloth away from his side before dropping it in the sink. I make the mistake of allowing my browns to travel over his bare upper torso, taking in the definition of his abs before I finally meet his blues again.

Closing the gap between us, Justin looks down at me with a challenging glimmer in his eyes. "I'm not sure. I'm positive Bri." He corrects me and I roll my eyes at him but that doesn't deter him. "Tell me what you know about me." Justin demands and I glare at him oddly.

"I...I don't know anything about you..."

"That's not true. You know more than you realize. Think about it. Anything you could possibly think that's related to me or is about me, tell me."

Shit, how can I even concentrate to answer him? He's so fucking close and half naked standing in front of me. I can feel his body heat slapping me in the face. This is torture.

"Well...uh..." Thinking for a moment, I decide to entertain him. "Your surname is Timberlake; your parents are filthy rich; you don't live with them obviously, you live in your own little penthouse apartment in Manhattan which is amazing by the way; You and your five other boys are best friends who grew up together; you all have degrees from college which I'm trying to understand why you don't use them." That elicits a chuckle from him but he quickly quiets down so I can continue. "I think your favorite flavor of anything is chocolate as you've told me on countless occasions, even if I'm sure you only stress it with me on purpose; let's see, you love boots and leather jackets, you like to wear dark colors; you have a calm sort of dangerous temper when you're pissed off; you're the silent type that likes to observe so that means you don't say much; you're an only child; you're, well, to me...kind of weird; you have this thing you do of licking your lips whenever you're deep in thought; you love to smoke which is honestly a pet peeve of mine; you're smooth with the ladies or so I've heard; uh, you have a soft, sensitive side of you that you hardly ever show and would never show around your boys but...but with me, when it's just the two of us...I can see it...and...and I love that side of you..." Trailing off, I gasp when I realize just how much I had to say about him. "Oh my god." I say lowly when realization hits me.

"Shocking huh?" Justin beams but all I can do is gawk at him. Damn, he's really smart to have figured that out. "Now I have to admit, you're right on all accounts. I just didn't realize you paid that much attention to me. Granted my list for you would be never-ending because I learn something new about you every time we meet, for someone who was ‘seemingly' uninterested, you sure observed a lot about me." He jokes and I blush massively at that.

"You wouldn't leave me alone for almost a year Justin!" I remind him but he brushes that off. "I still don't really know you."

"Even so, if you really didn't want anything to do with me, you wouldn't even remember my eye color much less for noticing the ‘lip-licking' thing that I do?" He's laughing now but I don't find him funny. "And if you really want to know me, that won't be a problem." He adds in.

"Ugh, how can I not notice how blue your eyes are? I'd have to be blind." I blurt out and his laughs increase in volume.

"Just admit it Briana." He says through sobs, gripping his side slightly.  "Shit laughing actually hurts. Damn." He says while trying to sober up.

"Admit what?" I snap stubbornly.

"That you like me." Justin grins and I arch a brow at him thinking he's crazy.

"Absolutely not." I say sharply.

"Oh come on Bri. It's so obvious. Just admit it. Come on. Say ‘I like you Justin.' It's not that hard." He suggests as his hands find my sides to pull me forward.

"What are you doing?" I say in horror, my frame tensing under his hold.

"Admit it Bri, admit that you like me." Justin says more seriously now and my eyes grow wide before my heart begins beating erratically.

"Justin..."

"It can't be that hard. The first step is admittance Bri. Come on. You want me."

"I do not. Just shut up." I giggle, not feeling as scared of him as I used to be before. He's just Justin in my eyes now... which is kind of new and strange.

"I am so tired of doing this with you. You're already mine. I don't know why you keep fighting it." His face is completely serious now without so much as a hint of a smile. Oh no, not this again.

"I'm not some property for you to claim Justin." I'm getting a little edgy now. He needs to cut it out.

"Briana..." Sighing, I see the annoyance on his face. "I'm telling you now; no other guy is going to be able to get to you without me hurting them permanently so..."

"You wouldn't dare."

His brows raise when I cut him off and his grip around my waist tightens. Ok, I need to remember that he's still this hard ass who is...who is in my apartment...alone...with me...alone. What is up with me and all these fucked up decisions I've been making lately?

"Try me." Justin says in a low crisp growl.

Before I can open my mouth to retort, he pushes me back, sandwiching me between his hard body and the counter. "Let me go Justin. I think you should leave."

Keeping my stance, I match his fierce gaze knowing I don't have to be afraid of him for the most part. He did promise he wouldn't hurt me. I'd like to think he's a man of his word. "Do you really want me to?"

"What?" I wasn't prepared for that line for questioning. "Didn't I just tell you..."

"I know, but do you really want me to?"

"Justin you're being ridiculous."

"It's a simply yes or no. If you say yes, I'll let you go and be on my way."

"This is ridiculous. I just asked you to let me go and to leave. What's your point?"

"My point is Bri, you said it, but you don't really mean it. We can play this game for as long as you like but it's getting old."

He's right. What the hell am I doing? It's so blatantly clear that I'm attracted to him...that I...that I indeed want him. But where the hell is my common sense? I must be really stupid to give into these raw feelings for someone like him.

Ugh, but when he's looking at me like that, so expectant...what do I say? I should say something.

"It doesn't matter. We would never work. We're wrong for each other." Well, I guess that's saying something.

Frowning, Justin pulls away from me slightly to get a better look at me. "Shouldn't that be for us to find out?"

"No. You're you and I'm me. It's...impossible." I say sadly. My parents would have heart attacks if they found out I was messing with someone like him.

"No it's not Bri. You're not making any sense." Justin groans with irritation. "When are you going to stop drawing assumptions and just give in to what you're feeling? I know you want me just as much as I want you. Why do you insist on fighting this?" Justin snaps and I look away from him, the passion in his eyes too intense for me to endure. He really believes that we're meant to be or some crazy shit so but he's wrong. He's so wrong. Whatever we have, it's going to end in disaster I can just sense it.

"I don't..."

"Look at me Bri." Justin demands but I ignore him. "Damn it woman, look at me." He says more forcefully before gripping my chin and turning my head so he can gaze into my browns. "I care more about you than I have for anyone else in a long time. Don't think I'm not...freaked out by it too. But, I'm not afraid. You won't know unless you give us a try Briana."

His voice is so deep and laced with so much emotion that I'm finding it exceedingly hard to protest anymore.

His orbs are searching mine for an answer, but, when I find my voice and open my mouth to speak Justin shuts me up the one way I wasn't expecting him to...by finally taking the initiative to press his soft pink lips against mine. I guess he's finally fed up of waiting for me to come around?

He completely tames the urge I've been having since that night at his place of wanting to kiss him. I've been wondering what his lips felt like against mine and now...now...oh dear god he's kissing me. What? How did this happen and why don't I want him to stop? Shit, I don't ever want him to stop.

Pulling in air through my nose, my hands move up his bare chest to grip him behind his neck. Dragging him forward to press against me firmly, I deepen the kiss surprising the both of us. His body goes rigid when I pull him into me, desperately needing to feel all of him as our lips move skillfully together, our tongues slightly touching and swirling around in their own dance. I suddenly feel flush as my chest tightens and my body begins heating up. My head is screaming for me to stop but it's drowned out by the intense thumping of my heart. Moaning into the kiss, I lift one of my legs and wrap it around his waist, fusing our lower halves together as one of Justin's hands leave my waist and moves up to my hair. Slicking his fingers through my dark locks, he grips the back of my head softly, his lips still assaulting mine forcefully.

I can feel my air supply running out, but I have no intention of stopping, the sound of his faint groans turning me on immensely.

Unfortunately, Justin finally pulls away to get in some needed air and I too inhale deeply to ease the burning in my lungs. When my eyes flutter open, I notice that his are still shut tightly as he rests his forehead against mine. We're both breathing deeply and my browns close on impact when Justin begins placing soft kisses on my lips over and over again.

"Shit, you've seriously been driving me insane Bri." He whispers breathlessly. "I was almost completely out of control but I didn't want to scare you away."

Smiling, I keep my hold around him, not wanting this moment to end. I've been denying him for far too long. It's taken a toll on me too. Somehow, I don't think being a biker boy's girl is as horrible as I thought it would be. 

"Well..." Swallowing hard, I fight with what I'm about to say because I know that this is the point of no return for the both of us. But again, my choices are warped so I push all my doubts aside and just decide to take Justin's advice and give this...whatever this is...a try. "I...I...do-don't...mi-mind if you want to...to lose control now." I stutter terribly, my nerves acting up. I hope I know what I'm doing.

When Justin opens his eyes to glare at me, a coy smile spreads across his face and I note how his blues have darkened with lust. It's not a mystery what's on his mind. I have been trying to ignore the fact that the hard bulge pressing against my thigh is causing me to flow like a river right now so I think we're on the same page here.

Resting my head against his chest shyly, I feel the vibrations of his chuckles and the next thing I know, I'm being hoisted off the kitchen floor effortlessly before Justin carries us away to another part of my apartment, taking my doubts, fears, excitement, anticipation and heart with him on one hell of a ride...

Part Three: II by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Sorry I didn't have this up sooner guys. It took me a little while to get it out how I wanted. I really hope you like this update. There is one more part to go but I'm not sure if it will be one update or split in two. We'll see. Enjoy and take caution when reading. Thanks again for the great feedback. You guys rock! :-)

 

Part Three: II

 

Sometime Later...

 

"I need to tell you, this isn't what I had in mind." Justin whispers tenderly in my ear and I gulp down hard, my eyes trained on my dresser mirror in my bedroom where I can see him standing behind me...gently kissing the hot flesh of my neck...naked. Oh god.

How did we get here?

There's a defining moment between the kiss we shared in my kitchen to now that's partly hazy to me yet as clear as day.

"What did you have in mind?" I find myself whispering out slowly as I shut my eyes when his hands begin roaming up and down my bare shoulders softly, his fingertips grazing over my smooth skin.

"Well..." He drawls out, his voice octaves lower and my eyes shoot open when he presses against me from behind. Locking eyes with him through the mirror, I gasp at the intense, raw passion radiating through his azures. "I was thinking, a soft bed, with you sprawled out beneath me, my little chocolate swirl, begging me to give you exactly what you need, what we both crave...making sure that what we feel, every touch, sensation and lasting effect is...just right..." Trailing off, one of his hands finds my hair and he slowly pushes some of the loose strands behind my ear so he can gently nibble on my earlobe.

Gripping the edge of the dresser when I feel my knees go weak, my eyes flutter shut as my nails scrape over the vanished wood.

I never imagined myself in this position with Justin, so vulnerable and so exposed. But, the moment we stepped foot into my bedroom, I completely tossed all inhibitions to the wind and simply allowed myself to feel. And god did I feel.

I felt every kiss he planted on every inch of my body as he slowly undressed the both of us right down to our birthday suits. Even then, I was too engrossed with him to notice the magnitude of the situation we were in.

We were quickly jumping into new territory, Justin with his eyes wide open and me with mine wide shut, but, I didn't care...and now, I still don't...because I, I have faith in him. I can't say that I trust him completely yet, but, I trust his decisions a lot more than I trust my own right now which put me in this present situation. That's a scary revelation, but not nearly terrifying enough to make me cease the series of events about to unfold.

I want to fear him, I do. After what happened between him and Brad, I have every reason to fear this man, to be afraid of even pissing him off myself but I...I can't get over this alluring nature that he has that's undoubtedly trapped me in the worst possible way.

Even more mindboggling, I'm not complaining.

I know that there is no way I'll have the strength in me to kick him out of my apartment right now like I probably should. I'd maybe hate myself afterwards if I did. But, I feel like I'm going to be stuck in this moment forever, like a recurring 'nightmarish' fantasy that I can't help but indulge in because it's still so good.

So what do I do since I'm clearly caught between wanting something that's clearly unhealthy for me but I just can't help myself?

"You're thinking too much...just let go...relax Briana." Justin breathes against the flesh of my neck where his lips are currently attached. "I won't hurt you Bri. Trust me. You have my word."

Swallowing the lump of uncertainly in my throat, I'm quickly brought back to reality as Justin's words cloud out my thoughts and I savor what he's doing to me.

"This is...it's a little new to me." I force out mindlessly, my browns now locked unto his blues in the mirror.

This was actually my idea. I would have opted for my soft queen-sized bed happily when Justin proceeded to lead us in that direction but something clicked inside of me and I protested. I suddenly had this urge, this craving to see him....to see him and me....to see him making love to me. I know this doesn't sound like me at all, but with Justin, I find that I can be whoever I want to be. I'm still me, just...redefined.

"It's new to me too beautiful, but, it's a good new." Justin finally responds and I exhale a sigh of relief.

"Yeah..." I respire in agreement.

Pulling away from me, Justin instantly flips me around to face him and my eyes briefly scan over my average sized room decked out in a beige color scheme with my bed being the most outstanding piece of furniture since half of it is covered with pillows and a triple layer bedspread.

"You really want to see us blended together through your mirror don't you?" Justin asks, his blues searching my browns with an amused glow in his orbs.

"Blended?" I giggle and he shrugs uncaringly.

"Nicest way of putting it. Besides, I think a mixture of chocolate and vanilla swirl is quite delicious. Don't you?"

"You and your ‘sweet' talk." I joke and he chortles lightly, the vibration of his laugh pulsing through my body since we're comfortably fused together at the front with his arms affectionately wrapped around my lower waist.

"Indeed." Justin grins and I gaze at him in awe, trying to make sense of where the badass that I witnessed earlier, who nearly burnt another individual alive, disappeared to. It's amazing how he can switch almost completely to be an entirely different person.

Bringing my hands up to smooth over his light stubble, I smile warmly at him before gripping his face and slowly pulling him down to my level.

"Let's satisfy that craving of yours then." I voice in a breathy whisper and his eyes light up in anticipation.

Responding with a light smirk, Justin easily takes the initiative to close the tiny gap between us until his lips are planted firmly against mine.

I use this moment to gently brush my fingertips over his bruised side, eliciting a soft hiss from him when I come in contact with the sore spot. He seems to be ignoring that it's there pretty well though.

What starts off as a delicate kiss with our lips tenderly moving together quickly explodes into intense desire and desperation from the increased temperature burning between us and in a matter of seconds, I find myself taking in all of this man, desperate to feel more of him but not quite getting enough.

Taking in air harshly through his nose, Justin absentmindedly slams me into the dresser, sandwiching my body between him and the piece of furniture. Wincing from the force of impact, I ignore it all together as I continue to ravish his lips, needing to taste more of him. I can literally hear our lips smacking together as our tongues twist and whirl around with each other in a passion-filled-lust-hungry kiss.

Gripping my sides tightly, Justin pushes his lower half against me, his need for friction where he needs it the most boring through any self-control he has left.

When I feel the hard bulge of his erection probing at my inner thigh, I forcefully end our lip-lock, placing light kisses on his now swollen lips before I pull away completely.

My eyes slowly flutter open to meet his and I can't help but admire just how beautiful he looks even under the dim white lighting of the bedside lamps in my room. His physic to me is ‘imperfectly flawless'. He's slim but not skinny, well sculpted but not buff. I like it...no...I love it. I could get used to seeing him like this from his head of full brown hair to his slim waist, to his throbbing, thick, lengthy erection, right down to his sexy legs and long feet.

"Liking what you see huh?" Justin inquires cockily and I roll my eyes. "It's ok Bri because I love what I see too."

I don't know why that makes my heart skip a beat, but it does and I can't take this torture anymore. I need him...now.

Touching his lips with my thumb, I smile slyly for him before I carefully turn around so his front is pressing against my back. Moving my hand behind to fit between the two of us, my eyes connect to his through the large mirror once more as I grip his solid erection in my palm.

Hissing softly, Justin partially falls against me, his hands landing on the flat wooden surface on either side of my body. His mouth drops open slightly and I wink for him as he stares at me in awe when I begin slowly guiding my hand up and down his length in torturous strokes.

"Bri..." He chokes out but I silence him.

"Shhh...next time it will be your turn to do me." I can't help but twitch with excitement at the thought of his head buried deep between my thighs as he eats me out, making me scream his name. "But now...I need to feel you...all of you...deep inside of me."

Gulping down hard, Justin remains mute as his eyes glaze over when I pick up some speed, skillfully pumping him as I continue to stare at his mixed expressions through the mirror. His eyes flutter shut momentarily and his hips buck before a low, throaty growl bubbles up in his throat and spills out of his lips.

"Ok...ok." He mutters, while licking at his lips sensually.

Using one of his free hands, Justin easily grips my wrist and pulls my hand away from him causing us both to moan at the loss of contact. Regaining his stance, his eyes shoot open and I gasp in shock when I note their darkened tonal color. I can see the desire thickly dripping from those blues and by the predator stare he's giving me...

"Spread ‘em." He barks out in a demand and I comply instantly, the moisture between my thighs now replaced by a waterfall as my juices begin to flow freely.

Gripping underneath my chin harshly, Justin smiles deviously at me while he glares at our reflection in the mirror. Forcing my head to the side, he darts out his tongue to tickle the tip of my ear before kissing me there. Using his other free hand, he grips his erection and carefully positions himself at my entrance from behind causing my entire body to shiver in anticipation.

"Are you gonna scream for me Bri?" He asks huskily but when I try to respond, the air is knocked right out of my lungs when he suddenly, without warning, plunges his length into me, stretching my walls apart.

Gasping in shock from the intrusion, my mouth hangs open as I fight to suck in some air but to no avail. My eyes grow wide as I glare at Justin and I can feel them glossing over from the mixture of intense pleasure and pain when he thrusts into me until he can't go any further.

My walls clench around him, sucking him in like a vacuum and my entire body instantaneously sets on fire due to the increased heat sweltering between us from our connection.

"Breathe Bri." Justin groans in a ragged whisper and I blink slowly, the air rushing into my lungs rapidly when he pulls out then slams back into me, this time eliciting a loud scream of approval from me.

"Uh god!" I belt, my upper half falling slightly forward over the dresser. Haphazardly pushing items out of the way, not caring that they're falling unto the carpeted floor, I lean over before arching my back and lifting my head up to stare at Justin through the mirror as he quickly falls into his own rhythm, setting a steady pace.

His large hands have a firm grip on my waist and his eyes drop south as he becomes mesmerized with his hips slamming against my ass as he fucks me from behind.

"Shit." He spits out, his face contorting in pleasure before he tilts his head slightly to the side to get a better view of how he disappears inside of me as I take all of him in.

Propping myself up on my elbows, I shift my feet, opening my legs wider to grant him better access which he thanks me for by leaning down and placing butterfly kisses up and down the center of my back. "Mmmm....my sexy chocolate swirl." Justin coos and I bite my lip at how erotic this all is.

I'm completely lost in watching him work us both so expertly as he continues to thrust in and out of me powerfully, my nipples hardening when they touch the cool wooden surface of my dresser.

"Fuck Justin. Uh yes, fuck me." I moan, my body rocking with his as he picks up his pace, his thrusts more wild and sharp as he slowly loses control and gives into his instincts.

"You're so sweet Bri, and so...so fucking tight." He pants. "Damn you're amazing." He growls before one of his hands leave my waist to snake around me until he's twisting and pinching my nipples while fondling my breasts.

Breathing hard, I throw my head back when I feel my center heating up with each thrust he makes, my orgasm quickly building. I can't help it. Just the feel of him moving inside of me and causing such pleasurable pain is driving me over the top. It all feels so fucking deliciously amazing that I seriously can't hold out much longer. Not with Justin pounding into me and fucking the life out of me like that.

Arching forward and wrapping his arms around my waist, Justin pulls me up to rest against his chest, still slamming in and out of my center, causing my juices to flow out and down my thighs. My knees feel weak and I know that if he lets me go, I'll melt into a puddle on the carpet but I don't care. I'm immersed in this feeling and in him.

"Look at me Bri." Justin utters and my eyes immediately connect to his through the dresser mirror at the sound of his voice. I'm instantly entranced by the look of satiation radiating between us. Both of our eyes are glazed over as Justin's choppy breathing patterns match mine. "Let me see you let go baby." He murmurs and I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

I'm too consumed with my quickly building release to find my voice and the fact that Justin's hips are bucking as he pulses inside of me tells me he's near his release too.

The most I can muster up is a half-nod in response as my browns remain glued to his blues when I feel a dull ache in the pit of my abdomen as I reach my peak.

Gripping one of Justin's arms, my fingernails dig into the flesh of his skin when my body begins racking with violent spasms as my orgasm washes over me. I let out a loud moan, calling out his name as I cum before my hold on him loosens.

Wincing in pain, Justin breaks eye contact with me when his head drops and he bites down lightly on my shoulder to conceal his own moans since I'm squeezing the life out of him.

Tightening his hold around me, he continues plunging forcefully into me, riding out my release as his hips jerk and twitch when his own release follows soon after my own, causing him to coat my walls.

"Fuck Bri!" Justin gasps, his thrusts short and sharp as his speed gradually slows down.

 

 

Letting out small moans, I feel the energy slowly being drained from my body as I try to come down from my high.

Kissing the sore spot where he bit me gently, Justin finally lifts his head to gaze at me, and I smile at our reflection, loving how our skin tones blend perfectly together.

"I'm going to need an energy drink after this." Justin jokes and I giggle.

"It's not that bad." I muse but I'm thinking that would actually be a good idea, providing I can get to the kitchen to pull two out of the refrigerator for us.

"No, but an energy boost never hurt since I have no intention of going home or falling asleep tonight."

Gasping in mock astonishment, I blush slightly at his admittance because I was thinking the exact same thing....that I don't ever want him to leave or this to end. It's too late now to go back so I might as well ‘face the music.'

"Ok, but we're taking it on the bed this time." I suggest and he shakes his head in agreement.

"No complaints." Justin smirks, still holding onto me as he remains semi-hard inside of me.

Finally pulling out, he turns me around to face him, brushing some damp hair out of my face before he leans down to kiss me.

"Mmmm...I could get used to this." He speaks softly against my lips and I moan in turn feeling replete.

"Me too." I sigh, knowing that I'm rapidly falling for him and becoming enthralled in the thrill of being not just a biker boy's girl, but being his biker girl.

"Good to know Bri, it took you long enough." He chuckles and I smile bashfully.

It's true, it did take me long enough. And he was right, he does get what he wants eventually, no questions asked.

"So...what now?" I'm not sure if this is the right moment but it's a good a time as any for me. After all, we did just engage in the most intimate of acts.

"Whatever you want babe. I'm not going to rush you into anything. We can take it at your pace as long as you know that you're mine and no one else's." Justin says seriously, his hands skimming my cheek delicately.

"Damn, possessive much?" I wisecrack but he doesn't flinch.

"It's not one-sided you know. I'm yours too. You have nothing to worry about."

"So, I officially have permission to beat yo ass if you fuck around huh?" I ponder out loud and Justin arches a brow at me in amusement.

"Uh...yes?" He says slowly. "But, figuratively speaking because I have no intention of ever laying one finger on you and I hope the same goes for you with me."

"Eh, we'll see, but I'm not making any promises." I grin at him and he rolls his eyes at me playfully before he suddenly hoists me up and over his shoulder, smacking my bare ass in the process.

"Hey!" I giggle as he leads us over to the bed, the both of us breaking out into fits of laughter.

"You're too much Bri." Justin states and I smirk before he tosses me unto the bed and crawls over to hover above me, propping himself up on his hands as he nestles between my legs.

"Good, then that means I can tame you some." I say seriously and he frowns.

"You really think so?" Justin coos while planting small kisses along my nose, jaw line and lips.

"I hope so. You can't keep living this wild, carefree, dangerous life Justin. I don't want to see you get hurt like what happened earlier or worse." I pout while softly touching his sore side and he pulls away to glower at me.

"You're really serious aren't you?" He asks skeptically.

"Yes."

"I don't want to see you hurt either Briana, so...I can promise that I'll try my best, but I'm not abandoning my crew." He says firmly and I nod in agreement.

"Good enough for me." I beam and he returns the favor, laying a full kiss on me this time that takes my breath away.

Ugh, god I'm falling so hard and deep for him. I can only pray and hope that he holds true to his words and doesn't break my heart or make me live with too much regret from making this decision of giving him and us a chance.

"So, what do you say to round two my little coco-swirl?" Justin croons and I moan in response, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as he positions himself at my entrance, already almost fully erect again.

"You're so unhealthy for me." I breathe out, my hands pulling his head down so I can capture his bottom lip to suck on it hungrily.

"Mmm...is that so? Well, I believe the feeling is mutual." Justin groans, slowly pressing the tip of his head at my opening, applying pressure and causing my juices to flow out like before.

"Yes, but fuck it. I can live with the consequences...just, never let me go..." I pant out, my heartbeat picking up with speed.

I can feel it thumping harshly beneath my ribcage, its rhythmic pattern matching the harsh beating of Justin's own heart as his chest molds with mine.

"Be careful what you wish for Bri. But I promise...I'll never let you go. I'll always protect you and us...until the day I take my very last breath." Justin mutters in assurance; but I ignore him when he swiftly slides into my slickness for the second time tonight, the sensations of our union causing my toes to curl when pleasurable waves wash over me and I drown in his touch, kisses and essence as he unknowingly claims my heart as his own this time around.

He doesn't waste time setting a slow, steady pace as he proceeds to make passionate love to me, washing away any lingering doubts I may have of him and engaging in this new life path I've chosen.

I can only hope for the best in the end because there is no way I can do without him now. I'm completely addicted and even if an addiction is supposed to be a bad thing, I think I now have full understanding of what Justin meant when he said "you'll never be pleased or happy until you satisfy your cravings..."

The only problem is, I don't think I'll ever be able to fully satisfy my craving for him but that's ok because as long as I have him, I can always get my fill...in more ways than one.

 

 

Part Four: I by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Ok, so this is the last part in this little short. I'm splitting it in two so this is the first half. I'm still working on the second half. Right, so I hope you guys enjoy and please don't hate me or Justin too much after you read. :S It's important that you all see his other side and what makes him who he is. I chose the specific time frames for the story so I could get everything out since it's a short. Ask for the ending...I'm working on it. :-). Thanks again for feedback!

 

Part Four: I

 

Flashback...

Four Months Later

 

"What are you doing!?" I scream at the top of my lungs, the horror of this situation coursing through my veins.

"Stay put Bri." Justin snarls at me and I panic, rushing up to him before he can get to his group of friends.

"No! Please Justin don't do this...please..." I beg, gripping unto his arm just as we both make it to his boys who are actually waiting for us in the lobby of his penthouse apartment building in Manhattan, New York...

 

 

It's been a little over four months since Justin and I have been together and everything has been amazing. Even my parents love him but that's because they think he's the regular rich boy who's going to take good care of their daughter. Justin played the part well too. I wasn't about the burst their bubble and tell them he was anything but.

 Yes, Justin is not your average guy, but he's my guy, my biker boy and in those few months we've been together, I've undoubtedly fallen in love with him. He tells me he loves me all the time and that he'd never hurt me but what he's doing now puts him on the verge of breaking that promise to me. I can't put up with this. I thought I could handle it. I thought I could deal with all it took to be a part of his life, but the truth is he really does live a crazy complicated life.

He wants out, I know he does but he has too many ties. Especially when I found out that his dad was the head top shot behind Justin's gambling. What kind of dad makes his son do his dirty work for him?

They actually place bets on various events like horse racing, car racing, basketball and football games to name a few. It's like a sport for them. The only thing is, the stakes are usually high and sometimes, there are illegal items being betted on like priceless artifacts, jewels and other stolen merchandise.

If I hadn't forced Justin to tell me what was going on one night when he came home with a black eye due to a confrontation from a bad deal, I would still be in the dark. I didn't know what to think or say. I was shocked speechless. I supported him, understanding the bond and loyalty he had with his dad, but really...I wish he wasn't involved in this with his boys. This shit is serious when bets don't get settled.

I also understood why Justin never wanted to step foot into my apartment building. It was his dad's wishes...that he stayed close but still detached if that even makes sense. What I thought was he and his friends just lazing around in front of my building all day everyday with nothing to do, was actually them guarding the fucking place like some security guards where at the end of the day, Justin would escort his dad to his ride and make sure he left safely. I wouldn't have known that because I always rushed in to be away from them and left them hanging out on the sidewalk.

It was Justin's idea since his dad was in the ‘hot seat' for some time due to sour deals. I had no idea. It only showed me how much he loved his dad.

The bond that the ‘six pack' share is more than just a friendship. It's a way of life. They'd kill and die for each other without so much as a second thought. It's scary, but yet I admire them and sometimes wish I had friends to share such a strong bond with.

It doesn't matter anymore though. Since I officially became Justin's woman, all the rules of their brotherhood when it came to protecting their own applied to me as well.

Usually, I'd drive down to Manhattan after work to spend the night with Justin and then he'd return the favor by spending the weekend with me at my place. It's a sweet deal that we have because it leaves us both satisfied yet still gives us the personal space that we need. I try to not take up too much of his time with his boys because they're like brothers to him.

Unfortunately, as we were lying in each other's arms tonight after some sweet love-making in Justin's bedroom, which is as beautiful as the rest of his apartment, he got a call from his boys saying that whatever problem they had with that same Brad guy was getting out of hand.

I honestly thought they handled that mess and I knew Justin thought the same too because I could see the shock and confusion on his face when he shot up from the bed.

I didn't get a chance to ask him what was going on because like a flash of lightening, he was getting dressed and heading out of the room without so much as an explanation of what was going on.

I knew the look he held on his face all too well. It was the same homicidal look he got when he was pissed to the point of wanting to literally kill someone. Taking his history with Brad, I figured if Justin came face to face with him any time soon, he'd not hesitate to set him on fire or something else this time around.

So, I did the only thing that I could do. I threw on some clothes as well and rushed after him to stop him which led us here in the lobby presently facing the rest of the six-pack who all look beyond pissed off as well...

 

 

"Justin...Justin don't do whatever it is you plan on doing please. At least tell me what's going on!"  I beg, still tugging on his arm when he tries to brush me off.

Giving his five friends a quick glance, he turns around to face me, pulling me away from the doorman and receptionist at the front desk so we can have some privacy.

"I can't do ‘nothing' Briana." He begins in a low hiss and I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I take in the plain white t-shirt and jeans he's wearing. His hair is sticking out in all directions but it simply adds to his rough edgy persona. He's still amazingly sexy and irresistible and god, I can't stand to lose him or see him get hurt over some shit.

"But..."

"No buts Bri. That fucking asshole Brad nearly shot my old man when he was leaving your apartment building earlier today. Of course I was here with you so I'm only now finding out. If it wasn't for my boys, Brad and his fucking crew would have succeeded. He had the fucking audacity to say it was only a warning and that the next time he wouldn't miss. Bri, I'm going to end this once and for all."

"No but, but I thought you settled your problems..."

"I thought so too. It turns out that muthafuka got greedy and now he's asking for more money, saying some shit about it's interest for his sufferings when his younger brother got killed in some drug exchange last month. He thinks we were involved in that but we weren't Bri I assure you. Drug dealing is the one thing I'm never getting mixed up in."

He says this like what he's into now is any better. There's a look of determination mixed into his hard expression and I already know there is no way I'll be able to talk him out of this. I know that I come first for a lot of things but when it's situations like these which Justin considers business, there's no stopping him. His main concern is ending the conflict with his boys first and foremost. He always says it's his way of protecting me because their enemies usually like to hit them where it hurts the most by threatening the safety of the ones they love. Justin told me he would never be able to deal if anything happened to me but that doesn't give him any right to break his promise to me so soon.

"You promised." I whisper helplessly, my browns latched onto his icy blues as I skim his arms affectionately. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me or get mixed up in some shit where you'd get hurt."

"Fuck Briana..." Justin groans. "I'm not breaking my promise." He mutters gently before encircling his arms around my waist and pulling me into his embrace. "Hey..." Lifting my chin up, he searches my glossy orbs before a scowl forms on his face when a few tears escape me. "Baby, I love you. That's why I need to do this...to protect the ones I love. I'm not going to let Brad try and get at me by coming after you too. Please just..."

"What are you going to do?" I ask and he flinches before breaking eye-contact with me to meet his boys' gazes who are silently taking in our exchange.

"I...I uh...we don't know yet. When we get to him we'll figure it out." Nodding his head, Justin pulls away from me before leaning down to place a light kiss on my lips. "Listen Bri, I want you to head back up to the apartment and wait for me to get back."

"What? No!" I scream in protest before my hold around him tightens. "No, I'm not letting you go." I state as my heartbeat increases.

"I have to go..."

"Then take me with you." I order and it's now I see the terror flash in Justin's orbs by my suggestion.

"Absolutely not!" His voice booms out in a harsh growl. "Are you fucking crazy? No Briana. Now stop being ridiculous and..."

"Justin, I love you and I'm your girl, so I'm sticking with you. I won't get in the way, but please take me with you. You and I both know whatever you're about to do won't guarantee you'll come back to me in one piece." I swallow the lump in my throat by that thought and the fact that his mouth is slightly gaping opening in shock only proves that what I said irks his soul as well.

"I'm not going to purposely put you in harm's way." Justin says stubbornly but Scott, one of the other pack members, easily interrupts.

"She won't be J. We'll keep an eye on her while you handle business." Scott assures and some of the others nod in agreement.

I smile when Justin shoots them a death glare knowing that there is no way he'll be able to convince me otherwise now.

"Shit...ok, ok but if anything happens to her under your watch it's your asses." Justin caves while rooting out the keys to his bike from his jeans pocket. "Fuck, come on Bri." Gripping my wrist tightly, Justin kisses the back of my hand reassuringly before leading all of us out the front doors of his building.

I don't miss the suspicious glances we receive from the hired help lingering in the lobby due to our little scene.

I can't be bothered with that now. My heart is thundering in my chest as I feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins when I take in their bikes all lined up on the sidewalk.

This is really happening. Oh god, I'm about to get a front row seat on how the ‘six pack' handle business with their rivals. I have a bad feeling about all of this.

I wish there was some way I could sway Justin from this, but I'm sure his dad is expecting his son to avenge his honor so there is no other way.

"Put this on Bri." Justin instructs. Tossing me the extra helmet on his bike, I watch as Frankie tosses him a black leather jacket which he gladly throws on before attaching his helmet to his head. They're all wearing leather jackets come to think of it. It's only a matter of time before they make it official with their own crew logos on the back.

Gazing down at the jeans shorts and black tube-top I'm wearing, I suddenly shiver from the gush of wind that passes by. Rolling my eyes, I throw on my helmet and clasp it, waiting for Justin to hop onto his bike so I can get on behind him.

"You're cold babe." Justin voices from behind me and I shrug uncaringly.

"Can we just get this over with?" I snap.

Cringing when I hear the revving up of the other bikes, I freeze at the feel of something heavy on my shoulders. "Put it on Bri."

Not bothering to argue with Justin, I slip on the leather jacket he placed over my shoulders then move over to follow him to his bike. Hugging the large jacket against my body, I inhale deeply taking in his scent and against my will my tears begin rushing to the surface again. Thank god I'm in a helmet now so he doesn't have to see the distress on my face else he'd maybe insist that I wait for him back inside where it's ‘safe'.

When Justin gets on his bike and brings it to life, I hop on behind him and wrap my arms tightly around his waist.

And just like that, in the blink of an eye, we're out of the parking spot and into the street, all six bikes zooming down the partly quiet streets of Manhattan.

Oh gosh I hope nothing too terrible happens. I have no clue what to expect but I just need my man to come out of this in one piece.

 

 

*****

Sometime Later...

 

 

I knew this was going to be utter disaster but I wasn't ready for a showdown like this!

After driving or more like racing at warp speed for about twenty minutes, we finally made it to what I'd assume was Brad's neighborhood. Of course, I wasn't surprised when I realized that Justin and his guys knew exactly where to find Brad. I was a little taken aback that they'd ambush him at his home though.

I mean, Justin barely got his bike parked before he was rooting out his helmet and jumping off to rush towards the house, instructing me to stay behind. I think I was more mortified than anything else when I noticed the piece he pulled out from the waist of his jeans hidden beneath his t-shirt.

 ‘What the fuck is he doing with a gun,' was the first thing on my mind but I was stunned speechless and couldn't get any words out. I was wrong...I was so wrong. Justin didn't just look like he wanted to kill, he was actually planning on committing a first degree homicide.

I tried to follow him into the house, to stop him from throwing away his life by facing the death penalty or life in prison but his boys were under strict orders to control me and the moment I swung that front door open to storm in after him, I was being hoisted over Scott's shoulder effortlessly, my kicking and screaming falling on deaf ears.

This would bring us to the present with a stunned Brad holding a little girl at his side who looks no older than eight years of age and a screaming woman at his side who I'd assume was the girl's mother. She also looks a lot like Brad. She's almost a female replica of him.

"So it's like that huh? You're going to out me in front of my family Timberlake is that it?" Brad asks Justin in a shaky tone and I'm still fighting for Scott to put me down so I can talk some sense into my deranged boyfriend.

This is all happening too fast. I need...I need some time to think. Oh god.

"You brought this on yourself man. You nearly...you could have killed my dad man. I don't take threats lightly." Justin snaps back, his voice laced with venom.

"No! Please don't hurt Brad! Don't do this. You animal! Monster!" The woman next to Brad is crying her eyes out and yelling at Justin before she grabs the little girl away from Brad who keeps yelling ‘uncle B' at him. The poor thing must be scared and confused as to who we are just barging into their home like this. We're strangers to her...intruders in fact and I do not want any part of this.

Why the fuck did Brad have to mess with Justin's dad? He was so, so stupid to do that! He unleashed pure fury on his ass for doing what he did.

Well, I take it this is his sister and niece. What I don't understand is how Justin can be so heartless to scar that little girl for life. If he's going to do this, he can't possibly pull the trigger in front of them!

"Justin don't!" I scream from where Scott's holding me. My front is actually hanging over Scott's chest, so I can see everything that's happening as well.

"Shut up Briana." Justin snarls but I ignore him.

"Please, J, think about this...you don't really want to do this! You promised Justin!" I plead at the top of my lungs, my fists beating down on Scott's chest. Scott lets out a light groan but doesn't say anything. He simply shakes me up a bit causing my head to spin slightly since I'm at an uncomfortable angle.

"This isn't about you Bri. This is business." Justin retorts with his back facing me.

"Fuck, you're so stubborn!" I wail. "You can't kill him!" I shout. "Stop trying to play god Justin. You don't get to decide who lives and who dies." I snap angrily at him. What is he doing? He's lost his damn mind. He can't go through with this...he just can't.

"And why the fuck not Briana? Huh?" Whipping around, Justin glares at me incredulously and I freeze solid from the predator stare he's giving me. It's not the same as when we're making love. This one is cold, unfeeling and pure evil. "Do you want a replay of this exact moment where that asshole is the one pointing the gun at your head, threatening to blow your brains out if I don't cooperate? Huh!? Because I guarantee if we walk out of here now that's what will happen. I won't let that happen Bri. I won't lose you or any of the people I fucking love if this dick decides to get trigger happy. I fucking won't." Justin yells back at me and I instantly shut up since I'm too terrified to say anything else.

Swallowing my words, I fight with Scott to put me down but he doesn't budge.

"Let me down Scott! If Justin wants to be a murderer then let him! Do you hear me Justin? If you want to be a killer then fine! Go ahead! But I'm not sticking around for it! Put me down you fucking jerk!" Using all of my built up rage and fear, I punch Scott square in the chest, taking him by surprise.

Coughing roughly, he finally lets me down before rubbing at the now sore spot on his chest. "Shit Bri." Scott groans painfully but I simply roll my eyes at him.

Giving me one last glance, Justin inhales sharply then turns away from me. I'm sure my words hurt him, but they've done nothing to deter him.

"Get out of here." Justin instructs to Brad's sister who's still crying next to a silent Brad. "Get the fuck out!" Justin yells more forcefully and she jumps in fright before she quickly brushes past the rest of the pack and sprints out of the house with her daughter in tow.

Oh great that was a smart move. I bet she's going to call the fucking cops and they're all going to go to jail.

Not being able to take in anymore of this, I turn to leave but stop abruptly when Brad calls out to me. Flipping around to face him, I clutch onto the black leather jacket over my frame, feeling exposed with Brad's eyes focused on me now, taking me in.

"Justin's right you know Briana...so naïve you are. If given a chance, you'd be the first one I come for because you clearly mean more to J here than anyone one else in his life, even his old man." Smirking evilly, Brad diverts his gaze back to Justin who's glowering at him, wondering how he could maybe be so stupid to sign his death warrant like that. I guess he's already given up.

Chills run down my spine at the malicious laugh Justin lets out. "Wrong fucking move Bradley. You don't threaten another man's woman with him standing right there pointing his piece at you." Justin hisses and before I can turn my head away a gunshot goes off in the silent room. The loud bang echoes off the walls and pierces my eardrums sending shock waves through my body.

I watch in horror as Brad's green orbs grow wide and he slowly falls to his knees. It's then that I see the blood oozing through his shirt, the bullet that was fired possibly piercing his heart. A few seconds later, he falls flat on his face with a loud thud and I reverse in shock not being able to fathom what just happened.

Justin he...he just...

"Oh my god." Shutting my eyes tightly, I look away in disgust, refraining from looking at Justin or any of the pack members. "You fucking assholes!" I belt before jerking and pushing them out of the way so I can run out of the house. I can't take it. I need to get out of here.

 

 

Sprinting down the driveway and unto the sidewalk, I head straight for Justin's bike. When I get to it I grab my helmet and quickly throw it on. Thanking my lucky stars that he left the keys in the ignition, I hop on and flip back the kickstand before bringing the large motorbike to life. The sound of it revving up catches the pack's attention and the next thing I know, they're all rushing out of the house after me.

Well, this is where I thank Justin for the motorbike lessons he gave me. It's going to come in handy. I can't stay here and be a part of this. I don't know who this guy is, but he's not my boyfriend and I just...I can't be around him right now. This is not the side of him that I love. This is the side of him I was forced to accept and still have a problem dealing with. I'll lose my mind if I stay here.

"Briana? Briana what the fuck are you doing!?" Justin yells clamorously as he and his boys are running down the driveway after me.

"I'm getting away from you Justin! I can't believe you just...god! Just stay away from me!" I scream back, my tears clouding my vision.

"No...no wait Bri, stop! Please don't go! You can't leave!" He yells pathetically while making it onto the sidewalk. "Bri please! I did this for you...to protect you...to protect us! You have to believe me. There was no other way. I wasn't about to make him hurt you!" Justin tries to explain while running down the sidewalk after me when I slowly pull out of the parking spot. He looks so hurt, but I can't see why. He wasn't the one who just lost his fucking life over some bullshit.

"Bullshit! You hurt me Justin! This was some ego trip, some shit where you had to prove you were the real bad ass. I can't be around this; I can't be with a murderer Justin!" I shout back as my tears pool in my helmet and soak into the spongy material. What the hell am I saying? No matter what he is or what he does, I could never truly leave him or stop loving him.

"No! It wasn't I swear. Baby you're wrong. I knew he was planning to come after you, after us. I had to do something! I wasn't about to lose you because of that asshole." His voice cracks as he stifles back his tears.

I can hear his remorse and see the regret in his eyes. He regrets that things resorted to this and maybe he regrets that I was there to witness it, but he doesn't regret his actions. I know him and if this was his way of protecting us like he claims, he'll never regret his actions. Sometimes, I wish I could be like him in that sense. I'm regretting so many things right now.

Little does he know that he's losing me right this very second.

I can't even look at him now. I can see his own tears now spilling down his pinkish ivory cheeks. It must kill him to see that he's finally given me a reason to indeed fear him and want to be as far away from him as possible. He must feel so rejected with me running away from him like this but what am I supposed to do? Give him a hug and a kiss for a job well done? I haven't yet completely surrendered to the dark side. I wasn't born into this. I'm not the tough hardcore biker chick that he probably needs. Maybe I could be that for him, but it's too soon to tell.

"You're going to prison Justin." I whimper with my feet planted firmly on the pavement to keep myself and the bike balanced as I grip tightly unto the handles getting ready to ride off.

Coming to stand in front of me in the middle of the quiet street, Justin stuffs his gun back into the waist of his jeans before his now warm blues meet my glassy browns through my helmet. "Bri, we had to take him and his boys out. There was no other way."

"Oh my god, you mean you killed more people!?" I ask in utter horror.

"Not me...the guys, they took care of them earlier when you and I were at my place and...look Bri..." But I cut him off.

"You're all monsters Justin! Get out of my way. Let me go."

"And where the fuck are you going with my bike Bri? You know I can't do that. I can't ever let you go. Think about this. Just...don't go baby please. Turn off the bike and let's talk about this."

"No! Justin you..." But I'm interrupted by the sound of faint sirens in the distance.

You see?! I knew that bitch sister of Brad would have called the police! I knew it! It had to have been her. She's nowhere in sight, too terrified to even fight for her fucking brother's life. Even I wish there was something else I could have done to save his life but after what Brad told me, I knew there was no other way. The way Justin saw it, it was either him or us...but, I'm not a killer and Justin shouldn't be either! If he thinks he's getting out of this with daddy's bail money this time he's wrong.

 

 

"Justin the cops!" Scott calls out as all of them rush to their bikes getting ready to leave. What does it matter? They have witnesses. There is no escaping their fates.

Crying hysterically now, I lock eyes with Justin who's still just standing there ignoring his boys who are calling out to him. It's ten times worse to be caught at the crime scene but he doesn't seem to care. He's only focused on me, taking my distraught form in.

"I never meant to hurt you like this Bri. What else was I supposed to do? Sit back and let them take you away from me forever?"

"But you're going to prison Justin. You're still going to be away from me! How could you do this to us!?"

He's right, but I hate that it had to come to this. I just wish...god I wish he never was in this life. I wish...I wish I never gave him a fucking chance. Then I wouldn't be suffering from this pain and fear of losing him because of my fucked up choices and decisions.

Smiling warmly at me, he shrugs before stuffing his hands in his jeans pockets nonchalantly. "Small price to pay for your safety."

My eyes grow wide with shock because I know that voice. He's...he's giving in, accepting defeat. He's...oh my god.

"No. No Justin...just hop on, let's go...please don't give yourself in."

I can hear the sirens getting closer and I can still hear the rest of the pack shouting at us, or more Justin, asking him what the hell he's doing. But he's still just there standing and shaking his head in protest.

"They'll still come for me Bri. I might as well get it over with now. It's better than having you look at me and think of me as a killer for the rest of our time spent together. You hating me, fearing me or not loving me anymore is ten times worse than any prison cell. I've done time before. It's nothing new to me." Justin assures while still smiling lightly for me. He's really lost his mind.

"No, Justin..."

"Just go. You were never here ok? Go..."

"Justin what are you doing man?!" Frankie calls out.

"You all, you go and make sure Bri's safe."

"No...Justin don't!" I'm just about ready to jump off the fucking bike but he stops me, his voice pleading with me to leave before the law officials get here.

"Go Bri! You guys too! Get out of here!" Justin orders while wiping at his face to calm his nerves and emotions.

"Man we are not making you take the fall for this alone!" Scott protests.

"Fuck that! I'm good I can handle my shit. Go, and take care of Bri for me." Justin says in finality and his boys simply give in before they begging zooming off one by one. They know better than to argue with him but just this once I wish they'd put their feet down! Ugh! They're not even going to try and convince him to...

"We could run." I suggest, Scott being the last of the pack to leave since he's waiting for me to move off first.

"Then we'll be running our entire life. I'm not going to put you through that. You have a good life here Bri. You already got mixed up with me. I'm not going to keep you away from the ones you love." Justin says softly.

"But I love you!" I whimper, wishing he'd go along with my idea before I change my mind.

"And I love you baby. But I'm not going to be selfish anymore. Now go. You'll be fine. And I'll be fine. We'll be fine I promise."

"Please don't break this promise Justin. Please!" I beg before I hit the accelerator getting ready to take off when I see a faint glow of the flashing siren lights. I already know there is no way he'll be able to keep this promise to me but I have faith and I'll hope for the best.

"Never. Now go Bri! Take care of yourself and my bike ok? I'll see you soon!" Walking up to me, Justin leans down and kisses the exposed flesh of my neck softly before he tucks his gun in the waist of my shorts. "Get rid of it for me?" He whispers to me and I nod mindlessly before he pulls away and begins walking back in the direction he came.

"Go Briana!" is the last thing I hear him say before Scott is shouting to me to move off. In a daze, I do as I'm told by speeding off with Scott close behind just as the swarm of police cars make it to the scene of the crime with Justin standing on the sidewalk waiting for them.

Zooming down the deafly quiet streets of this unfamiliar neighborhood with Scott hot on my trail, I can't help but cry my eyes out at the events that unfolded so quickly tonight.

Brad's green eyes are still haunting me but what really destroys me is the fact that I'm not even there to see the police haul Justin away. This might be the last time I see him where he's not behind bars. And, I'm running away like some idiot. Damn it! And damn him! Damn it all!

Ugh god, if I could take back everything that led us to this moment, I probably wouldn't. The only difference is I was there with Justin when this chaos happened because with the life he was living, it was only a matter of time before this exact incident happened.

I do know one thing and that's I'd never testify against Justin if that time ever came. I'd do anything and everything in my power to protect him just like he protected me. I know it's crazy but some of his ways have rubbed off on me these past few short months. They were amazing months nonetheless and I wouldn't trade them or him in for anything.

My life plans of going to law school and having a family aren't dead. Oh no, I still want that. But now, I want that with Justin. So, I'd say they're just on hold.

It's painfully obvious that Justin will be my undoing but I can't help myself. I need him with me. I can't do without him. I guess for now, I'll just have to find a way to deal. But, I'll wait for him.

However long it takes, as long as there's hope that we'll be together again, I'll wait for him...

 

End Of Flashback...

 

Part Four: II by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Finally, I get this done. lol. Sorry for the wait, I decided to give you guys a different ending from the one I originally had planned because I'm sure you all would have hated me if I didn't. hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys like and thanks for sticking with this little short. I had fun writing it. Until the next short in the future...enjoy. :)

 

Part Four: II

 

Eight Months Later

The Present

 

As I sit here patiently waiting, I can't seem to turn off my memory long enough to forget about that one incident that placed me here in this exact situation presently. Granted it was a little over eight months ago, I still can't forget that night when Justin took Brad's life in an attempt to protect us since he couldn't stand the thought of any of his loved ones getting hurt. It was the same night that the police came and took him away at the crime scene and I unfortunately had to drive away from him, temporarily cutting him out of my life.

Everything happened so fast that I wasn't given enough time to process the magnitude of the situation. I think a piece of me got ripped out that night. Justin definitely took my heart with him. It was on lock down just like he was.

To make things worse, I didn't see him for two months after that night.

For every day and every night after that incident, I cried myself to sleep. I cried myself to sleep for two months straight because Justin placed strict orders with his boys that he didn't want to see me, that he wasn't ready for me to see this side of him. I mean really, him in some prison uniform behind bars was nothing compared to me seeing him in his natural element. It hurt, it really hurt and these past eight months without him have been hell. But what was I expecting?

 

 

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when all of this started a year ago. A year ago, I was successfully avoiding him and his boys while trying to live my simple life. A year ago, I had big plans and never once stopped to even picture Justin as part of my plans or future. He was just a passing phase in my day. But somewhere in that time he got to me and the next thing I knew, I was under his spell.

I was falling in love and diving into complete disaster but I couldn't stop myself. He finally got to me after all his failed attempts. And now, a year later, I can't seem to see past the fact that I need him here with me and there is no way I'd function properly again without him. How I got through it all, especially these past eight months after Justin was sent to prison, is beyond me but I'm still getting by.

Still, I know I've said this a million times before but, If I got a second chance and was able to push the rewind or redo button on my life for all those moments I regret, I would not change the decision or choices I've made. It was and still is all because of him...my biker boy.

I had no idea what to expect when I decided to get mixed up with Justin, but I knew his life would have eventually caught up to him. I just wish he could have gotten out before it did. I've had months to think about what he did for me...for us and I'm not really angry anymore. I'm grateful in fact, that I have someone who loves me enough to want to protect me like he did.

The whole concept still doesn't sit well with me and my parents have been more than disappointed when they found out. They believed Justin was innocent though, that he was ‘framed' for Brad's murder as they put it. Don't ask me how they came to that conclusion. I allowed them to be ignorant. I wasn't about to tell them their baby girl witnessed the entire thing first hand. I wasn't going to tarnish the clean image they had of Justin, because I needed them to love him just as much as I did and still do.

It still doesn't change the fact that these past few months have been hell. At least I managed to keep my job in all of the chaos but barely. The good thing is, when I was finally called to testify against my baby, I kept my end and protected him the best way I knew how. I didn't care that I was under oath. At that moment, I didn't give a fuck about the judicial system. I just wanted Justin free. So, in the end it was our word against Brad's sister and since she was a drug addict and overdosed around the time it was her turn to testify, we got really lucky.

The case got dismissed due lack of sufficient evidence. Plus, there was no murder weapon which was a big setback for the prosecution. Thanks to me getting rid of Justin's piece, things worked out in our favor. It just looked like Justin was in the wrong place at the wrong time because they thought Brad's murder was drug related due to the fact that they were already investigating him and the killing of his brother before this incident arose. Plus, Justin never did confess to Brad's murder. When the cops showed up all those months ago, he simply remained silent and did as he was told stating that he was just in the neighborhood at the wrong time.

I really don't know how the hell Justin got off on all these technicalities but he did. They never did find Brad's friends who were missing. And, I never did ask the pack what it was that they did with them exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if they conducted their own method of cremation to get rid of the bodies as twisted as that seems.

I was just ecstatic and didn't bother to question anything else because I was getting my baby back. I believed he was granted a second chance and I really hope he doesn't screw it up this time around.

 

 

But again, my mind is only drifting like this because I've been fucking sitting here for what seems like ages in this disgusting place that I'd rather not be. How long does it take to clear an inmate for goodness sake?

"How long again is it going to take?" I ask the guard at the entrance and he simply smiles for me uncaringly. What a dick.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head doll. He'll be out soon. He's just going through the process of gathering up his belongings."

Rolling my eyes at the large man, I resort to playing with my nail tips as I wait patiently for Justin to be released from prison today. I even brought him a fresh change of clothes when I got here earlier because I didn't think he wanted to leave in the same clothes he was sent here with eight months ago. He told me he was going to throw the old ones away.

"So, what's your name doll face?" The guard asks me after a moment of silence.

"You better not talk to me like that. I don't think my man would like that." I voice rudely and he smirks at me in return.

"Please, just because your pretty little boyfriend is getting out today doesn't mean shit sweetheart. I'm not afraid of these lowlifes. He can't touch me and I'm pretty sure he'll be back in here soon. I know their kind."

"I'm sure you do." I retort coldly while cutting my eyes at the guard. Ugh, I wish he'd shut up.

"Just watch yourself with that one. He's stirred up quite the commotion since he's been in here."

That catches my attention, but before I can ask the asshole what he means, the large doors where the prison cells are located buzz open and we're met with one of the guards exiting followed by a pissed off Justin close behind.

I instantly jump up from my seat when I catch sight of him but he doesn't notice me yet since he's in some type of conversation with the other guard.

"Leave it to you Timberlake to stir up a fight on the day you get released. I have half a mind to hold you over night for that stunt."

"Yeah but we both know you can't Craig. Besides, the fucker was asking for it. No one talks smack to me and gets away with it."

"Whatever man. Just, don't make me see you in here again anytime soon. You're free to go."

"I'm not making any promises." Justin jokes before he bids the security guard farewell.

I don't even want to know what they're talking about.

I can feel my heart thundering in my chest and I hold my breath when Justin finally looks in my direction, his blues latching onto my browns.

"Baby?" He calls out with a large grin on his face.

"Hey!" Rushing over to him, I take in the fitted long-sleeved shirt and jeans he's wearing which I brought him before I throw myself into his embrace.

Inhaling his scent, I hug the life out of him since I missed him like crazy. I feel a sense of relief wash over me just being wrapped up in his strong masculine arms like this. This is where I belong. I know that now.

"Easy Bri, damn you're strong." Justin chuckles and I giggle before pulling away from him.

"Sorry." I say in a small voice and he lifts my chin up to get a better look at me then slicks his fingers through my dark hair.

"You look beautiful Bri. I've missed you so much." He coos and I frown despite myself when I notice the fresh cut beneath his right eye and the healing one on the corner of his bottom lip.

"I missed you too Justin. But, what happened to you?" I say softly while touching the cut on his eye eliciting a soft hiss from him before he grips my wrist and pulls my hand away.

"Just a small altercation. Nothing to worry about." Justin voices and I scowl.

"Were you fighting?" I ask horrified.

"I think the question is when wasn't I?" He replies nonchalantly and my eyes grow wide from astonishment.

"God Justin! Were you looking to get killed? I can't believe you were picking fights in there!" I snap but he silences me by moving away and pulling me with him to walk.

"Not now Bri. Let's get out of here and head home. I'm in need of a decent bed and a good rest." He points out while dragging me out of the prison grounds.

"Are you looking for those assholes in there to come out looking for you Justin? I thought you learnt your lesson. Why would you start trouble in prison? Those men are dangerous and..."

"It's fine Briana. And in case you forgot, I was in there with them so that makes me equally as dangerous." He chuckles but I don't find him funny. I know he's right. But I'm not looking for one of those jerks to come looking for him when they get out due to bruised egos and grudges. Ugh, I swear I don't know how I put up with Justin sometimes.

"Fine come on let's head home." I say before taking charge in leading us out to where his motorbike is parked. Yes, I've been driving it since Justin's been locked up. I've gotten really good too. In fact, I can understand why he and his boys love their toys. It's such an adrenaline rush.

"Wow, did you drive here on my bike?" Justin asks impressed when we make it to where it's parked. Taking out our helmets, I hand Justin his and the keys so he can drive us home but he protests.

"Yeah, I did."

"Damn, that's sexy. Well come on, bring us home." He grins and I frown in confusion.

"What?"

"Look, my manhood isn't threatened or anything. I'm telling you, drive us home. I'll be the passenger this time." He chortles and I shake my head in amusement.

"If you insist."

"Oh I insist. This is something I'm dying to experience." He says enthusiastically.

Giggling, I strap on my helmet and throw my leg over the large bike to sit, fixing my black dress in the process. Hopping on behind me, Justin clasps his hands around my waist, a light groan pulling from his throat when his bottom half fuses with my behind.

"I could get used to this." He adds in as I bring the motorbike to life and throw back the kickstand.

"I bet you could. Hang on!" I call out then slowly pull out of our parking spot before I accelerate and take off down the streets of New York with Justin's grip around my waist tightening from the sudden increase in speed.

 

*****

Sometime Later

 

After making it home to Justin's penthouse apartment and getting settled in, we resorted to chilling on his couch since he was tired, but not enough to fall asleep just yet since it was the middle of the afternoon.

So, for the past few hours we've just been lounging lazily watching television after we ordered Chinese takeout and stuffed our stomachs. I'm just ecstatic that we're back together like this. I knew waiting for him would have paid off. I couldn't see any other way.

"The guys said they'd be by tomorrow. They figured we'd want today to ourselves to catch up." Justin grins from where he's lying on his back with his head on my lap as I pass my hands through his grown out hair. He's also buffer than I remember him last, obviously from the weightlifting he did in prison.

"They thought right." I smile and he eyes me playfully before diverting his attention to the television screen.

I have no idea what we're watching. It's on some random channel with some sitcom playing. I wasn't paying attention. I've been lost in my thoughts since we got home. Granted I'm ignoring those scars Justin has on his face from picking fights in prison, he's still amazingly beautiful to me. I think what's plaguing me is where we go from here. I can't put up with this rough side of him constantly. I don't want to always be in fear of him getting locked up again for getting into trouble or worse.

"What's on your mind Bri?"

Looking down at his angelic features, I smile warmly. "Just thinking about you and me." I voice and his brows arch in curiosity.

"Oh? What about us?" Justin inquires before seating up and turning to face me expectantly.

"Well, where do you see us going from here Justin? I mean, do you even see a future with me or is this..."

"Ok stop right there Briana. I get that you're maybe a little confused baby but, wherever life takes us, believe that I want you right there by my side."

"I know that Justin. But I can't keep up with you getting into all these confrontations and putting your life in danger. I've had a rough couple of months." I say sadly and he grips my hands in his, massaging them with the bud of his thumbs.

"Listen to me Bri. I love you, and I'd do just about anything for you and to keep you safe. But I know what's really going on. You want me to give up the crew. That's it right?" He's searching my eyes for his answer and what do I say to that? He's right, but I don't want him abandoning his friends. I just want everything else that he's involved in to end.

"I want to go to Law school one day Justin. I want to make a name and a good living for myself, but most importantly I want it to be with you. I want us to be together long enough to build a family as crazy as that sounds."

"It doesn't sound crazy Bri. I want that too. I believe you're it for me, but I told you before, I'm not abandoning the guys...I can't. They're like my brothers. We're family."

"I know and I don't want that. I just would like it if, if you settle down some and maybe even got a decent job even if you don't need it."

"Uh huh." Pulling away from me, Justin stands and shakes his head while moving around the couch to head into the kitchen.

Huffing, I remain seated until he returns with a beer in hand. Gazing up at him, I wait patiently for him to say something else to me.

"This is who I am Bri. You knew that when you got involved with me. I never expected you to try and change me..." Justin hisses and oh for fuck's sake.

"I'm not trying to change you. I'm just asking you to ease up some Justin. Do you know how it feels when I'm away from you? It hurts, but more importantly it's terrifying because I'm always worried about you getting hurt or worse. I'm just asking you, for me, to ease that tension. I don't want to lose you J."

"I know Bri, I know...shit." Sighing, he swipes his hand over his face before taking a large gulp of his beer. "I'm sorry baby. I don't mean to make you worry but I have responsibilities and my dad he..."

"It's ok. Just, promise me you'll try your utmost best to steer clear of trouble."

"You want me to give up the gambling business don't you?" Justin inquires incredulously. "Because for you..." Drifting off, a scowl forms on his face as he seems to be fighting with his words and thoughts. "For you, I will. I'll...fuck I'll talk to my dad first thing tomorrow. Ok? I promise I'll see what I can do Bri." He caves and my eyes light up with excitement.

"Oh my god Justin. Thank you so much." Jumping up from my seat, I rush over to give him a huge hug and peck on the lips.

"Mmmm...you're lucky I love you so much. You're the first female who's succeeded in having such a big influence on me. Not even my mom could accomplish that. I think that says a lot." He grins widely and I blush massively at that.

"It does. And I love you too. Always. God, I can't even believe we're here like this now."

"I can. I told you you'd be mine." Justin snickers before finishing off his drink and I roll my eyes playfully at him.

Placing the now empty beer bottle down, he winks for me while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his embrace. "Now, how about I get a real welcome home huh?"

"I think we can work something out." I muse in a seductive tone.

Wriggling his eyebrows at me mischievously, Justin slowly dips his head down to capture my lips with his.

Sighing into the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in. Ugh god I love him. It's a dangerous love. But, I can deal with it.

We're so unhealthy for each other, but I don't think I'd have it any other way.

As I get lost in our kiss, Justin's touches instantly set me on fire and I can think of a few ways to spend the rest of our day which involve us never leaving the bedroom.

Finally breaking our lip-lock, I gasp for air as Justin licks his now swollen lips. "I knew I loved Chocolate for a reason." He wisecracks and I smack his chest, still feeling giddy from that kiss.

"Oh shut up smartass."

"Hmm, you know, for what it's worth Bri, I'm happy I chose to be with you."

"Aw, I'm happy I chose you too J." I coo. He's so sweet when he wants to be.

"Yeah after I was persistent in making you see that we deserved to give each other a chance." Justin scoffs.

"And you were right...my sexy biker boy." I giggle.

"Your biker boy huh?" He asks with arched brows. Oh no, I know that look. He's most definitely getting turned on by this little exchange.

"Yeah, it's a hate to love you and love to hate you thing."

"I see...I see..." Nodding his head casually, Justin suddenly grips my waist and without warning hoists me off the floor and over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down Justin! Just because you buffed up and got stronger while you were in prison doesn't mean you have to throw me around to prove your point."

"Oh, I'm about to prove more than one point to you Briana, all of which will have you either screaming or moaning my name. Believe that. But, I think we have some catching up to do first." He jokes while smacking my ass playfully and I swallow hard.

Ugh god, he has no idea how amazingly enticing that sounds. I've held out long enough for him. I have no problem with him turning me out now. I won't verbalize it and give him the satisfaction though.

"Cocky bastard." I snap.

"That I am babe; that I am." Justin laughs boisterously as he carries me into his bedroom.

I am so ecstatic and grateful that he's finally home, I can't even be angry at him over anything right now. I never want to go this long without him again.

I end up giggling despite myself when Justin decides to perform a drum solo on my butt for the heck of things. God, he's so goofy sometimes. This is the side of him that I love. This is the side of him that I wish would remain forever but I know that it's only just one side of him. Still, I think I end up loving him more every time that affectionate, gentle and loving side of him shines through. It makes me see why I've stuck around and why I'm always willing to give him another chance. He's worth it. He's always been worth it but I was too scared to admit it.

I'm glad I eventually did because I gained a wonderful man and amazing love in the process. Yes, it's an adventure with him, because I never know what to expect but with Justin, I have faith that we'll make it and we'll be ok. As time moves on, I'm slowly adjusting to his rougher, more unstable side. And, if all else fails, I can always depend on him to always be there for me and even in the midst of chaos, I have faith that he'll stay true to his promise of never hurting me, no matter what the circumstance...because I trust him. Despite everything we've been through, I trust him with my life and if that's not a love worth fighting for, then I don't know what is.

 

*The End*

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1043