Satisfied by SexualCoco
Summary: ...Maybe masturbation isn’t as bad as I’m making it out to be...but ultimately, I’m not satisfied and I don’t think I will be until I get some dick…Justin’s to be exact.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9530 Read: 11818 Published: Jun 16, 2009 Updated: Jun 22, 2009

1. Part I by SexualCoco

2. Part II by SexualCoco

3. Part III by SexualCoco

Part I by SexualCoco
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone, it's been awhile hasn't it? lol Well I'm back with a short for you all that will hopefully hold you all over until the next update of RIFOM (which is in the works). In fact I have two chapters coming up for those of you who have been patiently waiting in the upcoming weeks, so be on the lookout for those. Until then, I hope you all enjoy this, it's only going to be three parts. I blame this on reading too many books by Zane in such a small time period, lol. Enjoy your read, sorry if there are any errors, and no copyright infringement or anything other than pervyness was intended!

Oh and P.S.: Thanks for giving me College!J, Nole! *hugs*
Fuck my life.

Hell, I wish someone would fuck my pussy because this “self-love” thing is getting old and fast. But I guess that’s what I get for being 20 year-old virgin and spending nine months of the year at an all women’s college. So until then, the only thick or throbbing things that’ll get to explore what’s in between my legs are my vibrator and my fingers.

As I lay between my cool cotton sheets on this sticky June night, freshly orgasmed and starting to drift off to sleep, I start to think that maybe masturbation isn’t as bad as I’m making it out to be. I get to control when, where, and how I receive pleasure, it’s pretty convenient, and I don’t run into the risk of any STDs. But ultimately, I’m not satisfied and I don’t think I will be until I get some dick…Justin’s to be exact.

Justin and I grew up together in our tiny Tennessee town. Our parents are good friends, we went to the same schools, and since he lives a couple houses down from me, it wasn’t anything for him to hang out at my house and vice-versa. His parents were always so sweet to me, especially his mom. In fact, she’d always make little jokes about me being her daughter-in-law since Justin and I were so attached at the hip. If only that were true now. We pretty much stayed that way until it was time for us to start looking at colleges. I wanted to get as far away from Tennessee as possible while he wanted to stay local. He begged me to apply to some state colleges as backup schools, but I knew it was because he was going to miss my ass; hell, I was going to miss him too. We were happy as two clams when we both got accepted to University of Memphis, but when that small, private, liberal arts school in San Francisco offered me a great financial aid package, I knew I was going to be on the first plane to California come August. His adorable little pout that I knew and loved never left his face when it was time for me to leave. I remember us holding on to each other so tight as if we’d never see each other again, but we knew there would be holidays, winter, and summer breaks; plus he made me promise to call and text him whenever I found the time. I was getting ready to board the plane when out of nowhere he pressed his soft, warm lips to mine. We got so carried away that I almost missed my flight, but when I finally got settled on the plane my mind couldn’t help but drift back to his lips and how good they felt. It was all I thought about when I finally got to school, when we would talk on the phone, as well as when I would come home for breaks. But we never talked about it and that was almost two years ago.

Despite that, Justin and I have carried on as if everything is normal…well at least I’ve been trying to. I’ve been having a hell of a time since that kiss because everytime I see him I have to fight the urge to not rip his clothes off and attack his ass. I grew up with the boy so I’d have to be a fool not to see just how…fine he turned out to be. Who would’ve known that the skinny boy with the big penis nose and the unmanageable blond mop of curls would turn into a 6’ 1” piece of delicious with gorgeous blue eyes, delectable lips, and a dazzling smile. Shit, I remember when Justin was complaining about his hands and feet being too big for his body and his voice changing. But all that turned into lean and defined muscle covered by soft, milky skin and a voice that sends a shiver down my spine whenever I hear it. He almost made me come when I came home for winter break freshman year and he whisked me up into the air and wrapped my legs around him, all while palming my ass and giving me a seductive grin. Yeah…I masturbated twice that night. It also doesn’t help that since we’ve been teenagers he always wants to make sexual comments and innuendos around or toward me either, but I just laugh it off…and fantasize about it later.

Mrs. Harless came by the house tonight to let my family and I know that Justin will home tomorrow for the summer and that they’re having a BBQ to celebrate. She kept mentioning how much he’s “changed” and that I might not recognize him when I see him. I hope that’s not a bad thing though, I mean there’s nothing wrong with change; I just hope that he’s still the same Justin that I miss and love. But something tells me that this summer, there’s going to be a lot of changes in store for the both of us.
****************************************************
Why is my heart racing? I mean I’m just going to a BBQ and spending some quality time with family and friends right? So why did it take me almost an hour to figure out what I’m going to wear in addition to getting ready? Mama was having a fit by the time I came downstairs, ranting and raving about how I made her late with all my primping and whatnot. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the dish of macaroni and cheese she made and started walking toward Justin’s house, already hearing the sounds of fun and laughter coming from the backyard. When I get there, Mrs. Harless spots me first with a huge hug and a smile.

“Hey Mrs. Harless, how you been?”

“Child, you know you can call me Lynn,” she replies, playfully chiding me. “I’m doin’ fine honey, how are you? You know your other half has been looking for you.”

A small smile adorns my face when she says that. “Yeah? I’ll find him. I’ve been doin’ alright, just ready for a much needed vacation.”

“I heard that honey. But here, I’ll take this dish and you go on and find Justin ok?” She says while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok, I will.”

And with that I’m off to look for my “other half”. There’s a lot of people here from the neighborhood in addition to Justin’s family, elder’s that have watched me grow up and plenty of youngin’s that’ll eventually do the same. It isn’t until I focus on the infamous oak tree that I used to get chased around when I was a little girl that I see him. I know that dazzling smile and more noticeably, that penis nose anywhere. But Lynn was right; if he had passed me on the street I wouldn’t have even given him second look. That unmanageable mop of curls that once adorned his head has now been shaved off and replaced by a smooth buzz, making him look more mature and if possible, sexier. I notice a glimmer coming from his ears only to realize that he’s rocking some serious ice in each of them. Fuck, he looks so good; I’m starting to throb just by looking at him. Looks like I’ll be in between my sheets tonight, making myself shiver and shake by my own hand again. Until then, I better keep my skirt pulled down and my legs closed.

“So, I know you not gon’ keep me standin’ here all day,” I call out to Justin with some playful attitude.

He chuckles, “You damn right I’m not…so walk your pretty lil’ self over here and give me some love.”

I giggle at his silliness, “Meet me halfway.”

And he does, scooping me up into his arms so that I’m straddling his front. Shit, so much for keeping my skirt pulled down and my legs closed. Part of me doesn’t care as I bury my nose into his neck and inhale his clean scent, fighting back the moan that’s threatening to spill from my lips. I’m so tempted to suck on his earlobe and pulse point that it takes me a minute to realize that he’s softly caressing my thighs. Oh Lord, let me get down before I leave a wet spot.

“Where are my curls?” I ask, slightly pouting as my feet find the ground.

“Gone, I needed a change and I was tired of dealing with that mess on top of my head. So I had one of my buddies at school cut ‘em off. Why? You don’t like it?” He asks, almost mirroring my pout.

“No, I do…but yeah, it’s most definitely a change. I’m just going to miss playing with them that’s all.”

“That did used to feel real good,” he says with a smile. “Used to put me right to sleep. Look at you though, wearing a patch of denim as a skirt…”

“Screw you asshole,” I scoff, slapping him hard in the shoulder. “You know it’s hotter than hell outside.”

“And you know I was just playin’ with you; but naw, you wanna be all violent and shit. I was going to compliment you on how good you look, but you can just forget it now,” he says with a grin while walking away.

I grab his elbow and pull him back toward me, “You ain’t goin’ nowhere. Now what were you saying about how fine, sexy, and gorgeous I look?”

He chuckles. “You haven’t changed a bit and I’m glad because…I’ve missed you,” he says, getting serious for a moment. “And yes, you look all three of those things. But you know you ain’t supposed to be showin’ all that, that’s for daddy girl,” he laughs cockily.

You damn right it’s for you, daddy.

I roll my eyes, “So what’s up with you tonight? What you up to?”

“Some of the boys wanted to hang out by the lake and sip a lil’ bit…I’d rather hang with you though. What you up to?”

Hopefully fucking you, is what I wanted to say, but another exciting thought just crossed my mind. Mama said that she was going out tonight and wouldn’t be back until late which meant that I would have the entire house to myself. God is so good.

“You wanna come over? Mama’s gonna be out so I’m gonna be all by myself.”

I swear I see a glimmer of mischief and naughtiness pass through his eyes before he responds. “Yeah, I’ll be there. What time?”

“I’ll call you when she leaves.”

And with a knowing smile, he intertwines his fingers with mine as we walk toward the rest of the crowd and get something to eat.
************************************************
I need to change my panties.

Not because I just engaged in some “self-love”, but because he’s standing in front of me right now looking sexy as hell in only a black beater and some basketball shorts. Sexy bastard, he’s just asking for it now. I guess I’m asking for it too since I’m only wearing an oversized t-shirt in addition to my panties, and I don’t miss how his eyes quickly lick over my legs before they finally meet mine.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

Those are the only words that are spoken between us until we reach my bedroom and I watch as he takes off his shoes and socks.

“So where’s your mama?”

“She went out dancin’ with some people from work. I told her she is too old to be clubbin’, she gon’ mess around and break her damn hip.”

He laughs, “Now you leave her alone, she’s gotta find something to do while you’re away.”

“True. I guess whatever can keep her out of the house and my hair, the better. Now, what movie do you wanna watch?”

“Throw in whatever, I’m cool with it.”

I pop in American Pie, something silly that’ll keep us entertained until we doze off. I see that he’s already gotten comfortable against my headboard so I take a seat next to him and closest to the bowl of popcorn I made.

“Do I stink or somethin’?”

I eye him strangely, “No, why?”

“Because you’re sittin’ all the way over there like I smell like road kill or some shit.”

“Eww Justin,” I giggle. “I was just sittin’ next to you. But since you want me closer, where would you like me to sit?”

“Let’s do it like when were kids.”

Oh Lord. “You mean you want me to sit in between your legs?”

“Yeah…that’s not a problem is it?”

Not for me, but it may be for you. “No…”

“Then com’ere.”

I swear he’s doing this shit on purpose, having me sit in between his legs so I can feel what’s in between his. But I move over anyway, placing my back against front and instantly become soothed by the feel of his heartbeat. We used to sit like this all the time when we were younger and would watch movies together. Of course back then, I thought nothing of it since he was just Justin. But now with me wanting to ride his dick like Seabiscuit, I don’t know how long I’m going to last in this position.

It’s been about an hour into the movie and I’m already starting to drift because of this damn heat. Justin’s been unusually quiet for the majority of the movie; maybe he’s getting sleepy too. But just as that thought leaves my mind, that soft caress to my thighs from earlier returns and starts to get closer and closer to my hips before I feel his gorgeous hands dip down and spread my legs wider in order to gain access to my inner thighs. My ass may be groggy, but I’m definitely awake now.

“Justin…what are you doin’?”

But he doesn’t respond and lets his fingers continue to stroke my soft skin all while getting closer to the place I’ve been dying for him to see, touch, taste, and all of the above for the last two years. As his fingers begin to play against the skin of my bikini line, I turn and face him with an unspoken curiosity in my eyes before his lips cover mine in a panty wetting kiss that I’m sure he can feel as he gets closer and closer to where I want”no, need him to be. I need to feel him inside me so fucking bad. But for some reason the closer he gets, the more nervous I become.

“Justin, wh-what are you””

“Stop it,” he interrupts me lowly, but emphatically. It’s funny how whenever he’s upset or having an intense conversation with someone, his accent seems to disappear. “Stop acting like you don’t know what I’m doing, that you’re not sexually frustrated beyond belief and that you don’t want this. I’m your other half and I know you need this; hell I need this in order to stop me from wanting to flip you over right now and fuck you senseless."

What?!! Don’t stop yourself; please feel free to flip me over, bend me in half, make me scream so loud that I wake the dead…

“Besides,” he pauses in order to suck on the corner of my jaw before continuing to my earlobe and the shell of my ear. “I know you’ve been thinking about that kiss just as much as I have so I figure we could help each other…‘work out’ our frustrations, if that’s ok with you,” he suggests with a naughty grin.

Shit, I’ve definitely sprung a leak now but this time I won’t have to hide it or take care of it with some “self-love”. In fact for the first time, the only thick things that’ll be in between my legs are his gorgeous digits and the only throbbing thing will be his dick in my hand.

We both shut the hell up as we resume our kiss, only stopping so that he could pull my panties down over my hips. I gasp out in pleasure as he wastes no time coating his fingers in my wetness before sliding them back up over my clit. My hips begin to take on a life of their own as they begin to gyrate and grind against his hand, causing me to involuntarily bump against his hardening dick. When he starts to go deeper, tracing my opening only to slip in the first digit, my back arches as it smoothly slides in and out of my juicy depths. I hiss when his right hand makes contact with my one of my breasts, palming it and softly tugging the nipple until it hardens. I know it won’t be long before I bust and I know he can feel it too as he his fingers begin to speed up against my clit, just how I like it. Expletives and short, ragged breaths spill from my lips as the pads of his fingers brush against my G-spot and I feel my orgasmic waves float up from my toes and settle within my contracting walls. A deep groan escapes my lips as Justin continues to rub out the last of my orgasmic shocks, only stopping when my shivers and whimpers signal him to stop. Finally, I lay my head back against his shoulder as a sigh of relief and satisfaction exits my lips, making us both laugh.

“Feel better?”

“Yeah…” I reply with a tired, but sated smile. “I’m gonna sleep so good tonight thanks to you.”

“Who said anything about sleep? I know you can feel how ‘frustrated’ I am, I thought you were gonna help me,” he whines, giving me that pout that I love so much. I can’t help but kiss it off his face and softly suck his plush bottom lip into my mouth.

He smiles before moving in order to lie on top of me. “Besides, you ain’t goin’ to sleep until I make you scream and cream one more time.”

My center floods at the sound of that. “That’s fine, just as long as I get to do the same.” I nibble on my bottom lip as I dip my hand into his basketball shorts and grip his length. Shit, has no idea how bad I want to wrap my lips around him”both sets. He replies by giving me another toe curling kiss before pulling away.

“By the way, you’re comin’ over to my house tomorrow night…and wear that.”
Part II by SexualCoco
Author's Notes:
Wow, thank you for all the love! I've definitely have missed sharing my work with you all so I'm glad that you all are enjoying it. Also before I forget again, I want to give a huge-ass THANK YOU for voting for me during the last archive awards. I was so shocked to receive anything, let alone runner up for "Rug Burn" so thank you all SO MUCH, it really meant a lot to me.

Here is the next installment and it is a bit on the freaky side so please take caution while reading...but if you enjoy that kind of stuff then, enjoy! *teehee* Again, forgive me if there are any errors.

P.S.: Here's the college!J that I had in mind for this short and for your viewing pleasure (credit to WOJ.com for the pic):
Photobucket
Damn.

That’s all I can say. I’ve been trying to find and formulate what I’ve been feeling into words all day, but I don’t think I can. There’s no other way to describe this feeling of…my heart racing, my stomach twisted into these anxious but excited knots, this feeling like I’m floating on top of the clouds in the Tennessee sky.

Damn, is this what an orgasm from Justin Timberlake does to you? Because I don’t usually feel like this after a little bit of “self-love”; usually I just pass the fuck out and end up sleeping like a rock. With Justin though…well, eventually I did pass the fuck out and end up sleeping like a rock. But for the first time in a long time, I woke up with a smile on my face. Hell, even mama was wondering why I was so damn cheery; I’m just glad that she didn’t ask me about the “I-came-so-hard-that-my-toes-are-permanently-curled” smile that I was rocking during breakfast.

Needless to say Justin made good on his word and made me scream and cream two more times before wiping me down, tucking me in, and going home about ten minutes before mama pulled up in the driveway. I wanted him to stay the night so bad, but even with him being this new freaky Justin that I’m getting to know and love, he’s still that sweet, southern boy with some morals. Being that he is my best friend, Justin knows and respects the fact that I’m still a virgin despite the fact that he’s not. I bit down on my bottom lip so hard that I swore I drew blood when he told me about his first time with his then girlfriend; I was jealous as all hell. But I guess it worked out well for me in the end since he wants to explore my body and show me how a man should be making me feel. Since I’m not that experienced I wanted him to show me how a woman should make him feel, in which he gladly obliged by showing me how to stroke his dick. Now being away at school I had heard from a few of my girlfriends that most guys don’t really like handjobs all that much. But once I got the hang of how Justin liked to be stroked, I was almost ready to call the paramedics to come give his ass some oxygen if I hadn’t been so turned on by all that heavy breathing he was doing. He proved that he wasn’t like most guys either when he came in thick, creamy, waves all over my stomach. Shit, I’m starting to throb just thinking about it.

Since I was such a good and quick learner, he promised that when I came over tonight he was going to perform and teach me something a little more “advanced”, hence the anxious but excited knots in my stomach as I get ready to head over to his place now. This time he has the entire house to himself since his parents decided to take a little weekend vacation for two and mama shouldn’t be harassing me too much since I’m just going over to Justin’s to “hang out and watch movies.” I know he told me to wear something similar to what I wore last night and I am…but with a little twist. He’ll just get to see that and a whole lot more of me when I get there and I’m sure he won’t be mad at me for it. I finally slip on my jean short-shorts and a t-shirt before putting on my red hi-top Chucks, running downstairs to tell mama bye, and heading out the door.

Even though it’s 10:30 at night, the humidity is still kicking full blast as the sticky air blankets my skin. Before I know it I’m knocking on Justin’s front door, waiting for him to let me in. When he does, the humidity isn’t the only thing that’s making me sticky. He just insists on making me hot and bothered whenever I see him, this time only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a smile. I take a minute to drink in his defined pecs and the bumps and grooves of his abdomen…that I want to lick every inch and crevice of.

“You just gon’ stand there and stare? I mean I know I’m sexy and all, but””

“Shut up and let me in,” I interrupt with a grin.

He chuckles and opens the screen door, allowing me to come in. I head straight to the kitchen for a glass of water, noting how his eyes follow the slight switch of my hips and ass as he walks behind me. When our eyes meet and he knows he’s been caught, he smiles and licks his luscious lips with his thick, long tongue.

“I thought I told you to wear something like what you wore last night.”

“I am, Mr. Impatient,” I crack while sipping my water. “What? You wanted me to walk down the block in my t-shirt and panties?”

“I wouldn’t have objected to that,” he replies flirtatiously. “Now show me what you got on.”

I place my glass on the kitchen island before peeling off my t-shirt and revealing my bra, tossing it at him and laughing as he catches it with one hand. I decide to take off my shorts painstakingly slow, just to tease the hell out of him.

Before I go limp please?” He says, making me crack up.

I finally stop bullshitting and undo my shorts, revealing my matching thong. His ass is speechless now.

“Justin…”

“Huh?”

“You just gon’ stand there and stare?” I joke with a knowing smile. “I mean, I know I’m sexy and all””

But I don’t get to finish my sentence as he advances toward me and captures my lips with his own. He makes me melt as he lets out these sexy ass moans while our lips passionately duel and makes my pussy wetter when our tongues touch. I instantly start grabbing for his dick finding it hard, throbbing, and ready for me to hop onto before he breaks our kiss.

“I got plans for you tonight.”

“Do those plans include me playing with this?” I ask, nibbling on my bottom lip.

“If you’re a good girl and pay close attention during your next lesson, then yes.” He replies before sucking on my neck. “But first, I wanna explore this body some more…”

“What do you wanna do?”

“Hop up there on the island and let me show you,” he says before giving me a swift smack on my ass. I gasp partially in pain and pleasure; his ass is heavy handed as hell…but it felt good too. I kick off my Chucks before hopping up on the island, knowing that we’re going to have to clean and disinfect like crazy after Justin finishes “exploring” me.

“Lay back,” he says to me and I oblige as he looks in the fridge for something. When he finally turns around, I notice a Tupperware bowl full of my favorite fruit in his hand.

“Peaches J?” I inquire.

“Yeah, I know they’re your favorite and I felt like having a late night snack too,” he replies with mischief written all over his face. “Now let’s take these panties off baby.”

I aid him as he pulls my thong over my hips and down my legs. He licks his lips at the sight of my pussy before his eyes meet mine and I get that I’m about to be that late night snack, I’m just wondering how these peaches are going to be involved. Justin answers my question as he takes the top off the Tupperware and takes a slice out of the bowl before bringing it into his mouth, savoring its flavor.

“Can I have some?” I ask seductively.

He replies by pulling me to sit up and taking another slice out of the bowl. Just when I think he going to feed me, he puts half of it in his mouth, leaving the other half between his lips for me to retrieve. I smile and suck my half into my mouth before tasting his lips again, licking off the remnants of the peach syrup left on his lips as he removes my bra. He motions me to lay back down before hopping onto the island and bathing my jaw, neck, and collarbone with wet kisses that make me hum with pleasure. I finally realize what the peaches are for when he dumps the majority of the bowl onto my body, making peach slices fall haphazardly all over my chest and stomach. I can’t help the giggles and moans that escape me as he makes sure to eat up every single slice, only to come back for the syrupy seconds by licking and sucking on my hardening nipples. He licks and kisses his way down my stomach, coming face to face with my pussy when he stops suddenly. I raise an eyebrow at him in frustration watching as he dips two fingers into the left over syrup before dipping them into my juicy depths. All hell breaks loose down below when he places those two fingers in his mouth, licking and sucking off my juices before giving me a sexy smile.

“I just wanted to see how sweet you taste.”

“Well, there’s plenty more of me left…so put your tongue down there and have some more.”

I don’t have to tell him twice before he pours the remnants of the bowl all over my lower half, making me squeal as the cold fruit and syrup hits my skin. He places another half of a peach slice into his mouth before hooking his forearms around my waist, my legs around his shoulders and disappearing from view. Before I know it he starts to feast on me like I’m a piece of his Granny’s peach cobbler as he parts me, sliding the peach half up and down my slit with the aid of his tongue. He then presses it against my clit, flicking his tongue against my pearl before sucking it and the remaining bits of peach into his mouth. I’m about to drown his ass as he nibbles and sucks on my clit, causing my juices to flow out onto his velvety tongue and making him hum in appreciation against me. This all but makes me scream out to Jesus, Allah, and Buddha before he pulls away with a smack, deciding to take a moment to attack my thighs. But he picks up right where he left off and wastes no time delving inside my swollen walls, this time dipping his thumb into syrup and using it to caress my clit.

My screams, moans, and groans are echoing off the kitchen walls it feels so good. My body doesn’t know what it wants to do as my hips rock against his mouth one second only to try to pull away from it the next.

“Where you taking my pussy baby?” He asks, his voice raspy and full of desire. “Don’t take it from me, I haven’t even made you cum yet.”

And with that, he continues to feast on my body. That familiar ache is starting to settle within my walls again and I know that it won’t be long before he gets his wish. His tongue is relentless as he tightens his grip around my hips and begins to lick me faster and suck me harder before slipping two his of thick, gorgeous digits inside me, instantly making contact with my swollen G-spot. I lose it then, my body finally surrendering to its orgasmic release as expletives, short, ragged breaths and finally a gasp of ecstasy spills from my lips for the second night in a row.

I’m trembling as Justin works me through the last of my orgasmic waves, slowing down the ministrations of his tongue before kissing me intimately below my hips. He finally makes his way above my waist, leaving a trail of wet kisses before his lips land against mine. I’m still breathless from my orgasm, but even more so after that kiss.

“Taste yourself?” He questions naughtily.

“Yes, and I conclude that I taste even better with peaches,” I reply with a smile. “So I know that they don’t teach boys how to do that in our little ass town, so where’d you learn how to and with who?”

He chuckles, “I just gave you some of the best head that you’re gonna have in your entire life and you wanna know who else I’ve done it to? You must still be coming down from that high I sent you on.”

I giggle in response, “No I’m…ok well maybe I am, but I just don’t think you were born with such a gifted tongue. Besides I’m your other half remember? You’re supposed to tell me these things.”

“Alright alright,” he finally breaks down. “And you can’t judge me on the number since you’re my ‘other half’ and all. I’ve done it to…three girls, but in my defense each of those girls were my girlfriends at the time. I just don’t go putting my tongue in any ‘ol coochie, that’s just nasty,” he cracks, making me die of laughter as well.

“Well that’s good to know and I appreciate you being honest with me. Besides, three is not a bad number either. Did any of those girls like it?”

“One of them didn’t really like it, she was real rigid in the bedroom though. Like I swear her favorite position was missionary and I tried going down on her once…before she pushed my head out of the way because she thought it was nasty for me to have my tongue down there. I know all women are different though and she was a nice girl; we just weren’t sexually compatible. The other two were all for it though, so I just paid attention to what made them scream, moan, and speak in tongues the most,” he chuckles.

“So now you know what makes me scream, moan, and speak in tongues the most…for future reference?”

“I most certainly do and I can’t wait to use it for future reference over and over again,” he says while giving me a sweet, chaste kiss.

“So each of those girls you’ve done this to have been your girlfriends…so what does that make me?” I inquire, my heart starting to race again.

He rolls his eyes at me playfully as if it’s so obvious. “You should already know the answer to that; hell, I’ve just been waitin' for you to let me know when you were ready,” he replies with a small smile.

I mirror it and slowly let it all sink in. “So you really wanna be my other half?”

“It’s been that way since we were kids and I don’t plan on anyone ever taking your place.”

“Ok.”

“Ok.”

I laugh again before pulling him into another kiss, deepening it as my way of showing him that no one will ever take his place either.

“I thought you were supposed to be teaching me something more ‘advanced’ tonight?” I ask after coming up for air.

“Oh baby, I am. The question is, are you hungry?”

“Starving.”

“Good,” he replies before dropping his basketball shorts to the floor. “Because I hope you don’t have a problem with dick being on the menu.”

Bon Appétit.
Part III by SexualCoco
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone, here is the conclusion of this short. I didn't mean to make it so sappy toward the end (haha), but I hope you all enjoy it anyway. Thank you all SO MUCH for reading and reviewing, I truly appreciate it. Until next time, enjoy your read and again, sorry if there are any errors! *hugs*
I want him. I need him. I feel like I have to have him around every moment of the day. I’m much more happier when he’s around. Justin is great too, but his dick…oh Lord, listen to me. He hasn’t even put it in me yet and I’m acting like I’m fresh out of jail.

I swear it calls my name whenever Justin and I are together, teasing and tempting me to just touch it a little bit; give it a few strokes, or run my tongue along the length of it a few times just to have a taste. Sometimes I get so antsy and horny that I actually end up doing one of those things if not both, which of course Justin has no problem with. While I’m happy that we’ve been teaching and exploring each other, I’m starting to worry about us having sex…for his sake. Shit if I’m this dickmatized now, what am I going to be like when we actually start doing it? I’ve even started taking birth control just to be prepared. It’s his fault anyway. If it weren’t for his sexy ass and that bowl of peaches, I would still be a good girl… at least for a few more days.

Once Justin’s shorts hit the floor things got buck wild in that kitchen. Since he had eaten me out I was more than happy to return the favor, but with me never having sucked a dick before, I was nervous about where to start and more importantly, whether or not he would like it. Sensing my apprehension, Justin soothed my qualms with a kiss and had me giggling when he told me to pretend he was one of those cherry popsicles that I love so much. With that in mind I told him to get comfortable on the island and took him in my hand, softly stroking him before I ran my tongue up his length. He had me throbbing with that heavy breathing again as well as the deep moans and groans that spilled from his lips. Soon those licks turned into sucks when I finally took as much of him as I could into my mouth while he played with my hair. I made him say my name that time. That made me bold enough to start sucking a little bit harder and faster and focus on his sac, during which I thought he was going to snatch me bald-headed because he was gripping my hair so tight. I was so into making him feel good and wanting him to cum that I barely heard him tell me to stop. I reluctantly pulled off, thinking that I had hurt him or that he didn’t like it, but he quickly assured me that wasn’t the case; he just wanted me to join him on the island as well. My eyes almost fell out of my head when he sat up and grabbed me by my waist and turned me around so that he was face to face with my ass and pussy. Now I had heard about this position and watched enough porn to know what was about to go down, I was just nervous as all hell.

“Don’t be nervous baby,” Justin said while caressing the backside of my thigh. “I’m still your cherry popsicle and you’re still my juicy peach.”

I looked in between my legs only to see him giving me a huge shit-eating grin. I just giggled and shook my head before I felt him spread my thighs a little wider and bring me closer to his mouth. I had no idea how I was supposed to be concentrating on sucking dick when Justin was making me cum in just two licks, but I got my shit together and continued making love to him with my mouth like I was doing before. By the time we finished, it was almost one in the morning, my thighs were sore from being spread like that the entire time, and I was exhausted from all the orgasms that I had. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to sit on my ass the next day either, since Justin took the liberty of smacking it around like he was playing some damn conga drums. He was pretty much asleep after the two orgasms I sucked out of him; I had bruise on the back of my right thigh for a week after he bit me during one of them. Since we were both sticky and sweaty from our escapades we mustered enough energy to take a shower, during which we both took turns washing each other’s body and I had a mini orgasm while he washed my hair. He all but begged me not to go home after we got dressed and cleaned the kitchen and I didn’t have it in me to tell him no. Besides, I knew I wouldn’t be able to go to sleep without him next to me after all that anyway. So I stayed the night and in the morning, I woke up to his beautiful blues that had been watching me sleep, and a kiss that made me feel like Jello.

Our mother’s basically started planning our wedding when we told them that we decided to be official. Although I think that we’re too young to get married, especially since we’re still in school, I could see it. I mean we’ve basically been together since were kids anyway, so I don’t have any fear about letting him put a ring on it. Other than that, I’ve been trying to enjoy Justin as much as I can since I leave for school in a month, which brings me back to what I was talking about earlier. While I know that it will happen when it’s supposed to, I want to make love to him so bad. I just feel like since everything is falling into place between he and I, he’s the one that I want to share that intimate moment with…in addition to showing and teaching me some more freaky things that I can use in the future. Justin on the other hand is just going with the flow and doesn’t want to force anything.

“If we force it, it won’t be genuine and it won’t be pleasurable for either of us. So let’s just take our time and let the moment come to us,” he told me, which caused me to pout because I knew he was right.

“And stop poutin’. Besides you know when the time comes I’ma put it on you in the worst way.” Whew…I hope so because all this waiting and anticipating is only going to make us do more illegal and immoral things to each other.

Like that time we drove to Memphis for the weekend about a week after the peaches incident and went to the movies. I honestly had every intention of watching the film and eating my popcorn…but he just had to look all scrumptious in his white beater, blue button-down, jeans, and clean ass kicks with his ice in his ear. I made through about 25 minutes of the movie before I started rubbing and playing with the crotch of his pants and by the time he came and I came back up for air, the movie ended ten minutes later. Or the time when Justin took me on a picnic by the lake with a basket and red-checkered blanket in tow. Needless to say that I spent more time with my back on the blanket and Justin ate more of me than the sandwiches that he packed. Let’s not forget his luscious lips that I’m constantly kissing too. If I’m dick crazy, then I’m a fiend for his kisses because sometimes I spend an entire day kissing that sexy mouth of his. In fact, probably my favorite thing to do with him is to curl up next to him either in bed or on the couch, watch movies, and kiss him. When I think about him, I can’t help but smile, and when I wake up to another day, he’s one of the first things on my mind and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I just…I love him.

Even now as we lay here in my bed watching one of those random movies that they show on T.V. during the weekends, I can’t help but be enamored with his soft milky skin, his long eyelashes, his beautiful hands. I love the sound of his laugh, the smell of his cologne, and surprisingly, the way he sometimes talks in his sleep (it is funny as hell). All I know is that I can lay here in his arms and be content for the rest of my life.

“What are you thinking about?” He asks me softly, finally taking his eyes away from the T.V.

I smile shyly, “You.”

“Oh yeah, what about me? You not gon’ try to attack me and rip my pants off again are you?”

“No! And you were gone on that fishing trip with your granddaddy for three days so excuse me for missing your little narrow behind.”

He chuckles before planting a kiss on my temple. “I’m just messing with you babe, tell me what’s on your mind.”

“I was just laying here thinking about how much I’m gonna miss this come August and how much I’m gonna miss you.”

“Yeah, but we got phones, computers, and you know I’ll hop on a plane in a minute if you want me to.”

“I know and I feel the same way,” I reply, sitting up so that we’re face to face. “I just…is it bad that I wanna pack you in my suitcase and take you with me?” I ask with a sad smile.

“No baby, it’s not,” he laughs. “In fact, I was thinking about doing the same thing. You remember how I acted when you were leaving for college, but we’ve made it through two years already, what’s two more? Besides, I’m not goin’ nowhere so if you ever need anything you can come home and I’ll be right here, waitin’ for you like I’ve been doin’ all these years.”

I swear I feel every hair on the back of my neck stand up after hearing that and every fiber of my being screaming at me to say it:

“I love you.”

The smile that appears takes up his entire face and I melt as he brings his sensuous lips to mine.

“I love you too.”

My heart skips a beat and my smile mirrors his before I resume our kiss and spend the rest of the day with him, doing my favorite thing in the world.
**************************
It’s been a week since we’ve said those three words to each other and every time that we’re together; I make sure to tell him, not because I think that he’ll forget or because I want to hear him say it back, but because it feels so good just to let him know how I feel about him. Plus I love the way he smiles and blushes whenever I say it too.

He about worked my last nerve last night though, calling me every five minutes just to make sure that I was still coming to his house. He knew I was and his parents are out of town again so I didn’t understand why he was acting all crazy, plus I had to take a shower. All we were supposed to be doing was having dinner and watching a movie, so color me surprised when I finally and literally ran over to his house and let myself in.

Vanilla scented candles were burning everywhere when I walked through the door, in the foyer, in the kitchen on the counters and the island, and all over the living room where I finally spotted him. He looked so cute standing there with a shy smile before taking my hands into his and placing a kiss onto each one. When I tried to go for his lips he stopped me by placing his finger to mine and instructing my attention to the table he had set up behind him that had various covered plates and dishes on it. Curiosity getting the best of me, I took the cover off of one of the plates only to laugh at what I saw because it brought me back to a conversation that Justin and I had about my favorite meal just two days before. Staring me back in my face on one plate was a short stack of banana pancakes and when I uncovered the other, scrambled eggs with cheese on top, sausage links, and hashbrowns. Breakfast, no matter what time of day it is has always been my favorite meal. He had everything that I told him I would want on the table, but there was just one thing missing.

“The orange juice is in the fridge so that it would be nice and cold for you when you got here,” he said softly, reading my mind.

We laughed and he brought my hand to his lips once again before we sat down and got our grub on. I knew that he didn’t make all that food by himself because the last thing I saw Justin trying to make/cook was toast, which he burned. The food was delicious so I let him have the shining glory and decided to grill his mama about everything the next time I see her. By the time we finished eating, I was about ready to curl up next to him on the couch and pass out. But he told me that I wasn’t allowed to sleep yet because he had rented a bunch of my favorite movies, which were either Disney movies (I’m 20 going on six, sue me), romance or suspense flicks. I got through Double Jeopardy and part of Cinderella before I felt Justin carry me upstairs, undress me down to my t-shirt and panties, and tuck me in his bed. I tried to pull him in with me, but he told me to rest and that he’d be back to join me after he finished cleaning up. I wanted to wait up for him, give him the hugest kiss possible for such an amazing evening, tell him how much I loved him and possibly thank him in some other ways too, but my eyes wouldn’t stay open another minute before I finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain this morning. I guess those thunder and lightening storms that we’re expecting finally arrived. I’ve always loved the sound of rain; just something about it is so peaceful and calming to me. The sound of Justin’s even breathing calms me too as I lay here watching him sleep. He’s even cute when he sleeps with his eyelashes fanning across his cheeks and his slightly parted lips. I love how even in his unconscious state he has his arm wrapped around me, holding me close as if he’s protecting me from something. I just love…him. It suddenly dawns on me that my moment”our moment is here and I don’t want it to slip away, so I press a tender kiss to his lips in hopes that he’ll wake up before pressing a few more. I press some to his cheeks before moving to his nose and that’s when I feel that protective arm begin to squeeze my waist. When I get to his eyelids and his forehead he lets out a soft hum and I begin to feel his fingertips stroke my back. I make my way back down to his lips when I’m finally met with his gorgeous blues and that dazzling smile.

He goes to speak, but I press my finger to his lips like he did to me the night before. I don’t want to talk, I just want to feel so I my eyes do the talking for me as my tender kisses become more passionate and urgent and I find my body on top of his. I know that he’s on my wavelength now when he instantly smoothes my t-shirt from my body before sitting up and pressing kisses to any piece of available skin he can find. I do the same while unconsciously rolling my hips into his, finding him hard and ready for me and making him groan out in pleasure due to the friction I’m causing between us. I just want my panties off and I don’t even get the complete thought out before I feel myself being placed on my back and my panties being slipped from my hips. I hiss when I feel the pads of his fingertips brush against my swollen G-spot and his thumb spread my wetness around my clit. My juices begin to flow out instantly against his beckoning fingers and I gasp as his warm mouth wraps around my nipple.

I’m going to lose my damn mind if I don’t feel him inside me soon, so I take matters into my own hands as I push his boxers down his hips and wrap my hand around his base. We both lose it for a quick second when I rub his glistening tip against my throbbing clit and I giggle at how he anxiously slaps my hand away before placing himself at my entrance. We slow down and take a second to breathe before he plants a kiss on my lips so sweet that it makes my heart skip a beat for the second time since I’ve been with him. I smile as our fingers intertwine and he mirrors it before I feel him slip inside.

Shit.

I could explode right now from the feelings that he’s making me feel; so complete, so overwhelmed, so…satisfied. I just want to scream out “finally”, but I don’t have to because he knows what this means to me; what this means for us. So I just let it all go and feel. I revel in the feeling of his fluid hips moving sensuously against mine, the way he softly caresses my thighs, and the wet kisses that leaves on my neck. And when he rolls us over so that I’m on top, I feel the tight grip he has as he guides my hips, the sheen of sweat that covers his chest, and how deep he is by the way that he hits my spot. I love the feeling of him softly pulling my hair, smacking and grabbing my ass, and how he rubs my clit while he gives it to me from the back. I can tell that he loves the feeling of my hips swiveling and rocking against his and the way that I squeeze him from the inside when I look back at him and ride him in reverse. As we end up in the same position that we started in I realize that I love the way he feels inside of me and that if I could, I would want to stay like this forever; tasting and nibbling at his lips and running my fingers through his soft buzz as he brings us closer to our climax.

That’s when I feel it, his fingers sneaking in between my thighs and nestling between my folds as those orgasmic waves shoot through my body so hard and so fast that goosebumps blanket my skin. My fingernails dig into the soft skin of his back as I shiver, shake, and squeeze him, forcing him to grab the sheets as he cums. I rock against him slowly as he rides out the rest of his waves, reveling in the new feeling of him coating me warm and wet. I smile because it’s a new feeling that I can’t wait to feel inside me over and over again.

Shit.

“Damn,” I hear him whisper against my skin.

Our eyes meet and his smile mirrors mine for the infinite time before we share a laugh that only two people who have just had mind-blowing sex could share because they can’t find the words to say anything else. Hell, I’m sweaty, sore, and trying to remember my full name right now after all that. But when he kisses me and goes to pull away, I quickly wrap my legs around his waist.

“Stay right here and don’t go anywhere else, ok?” I say softly against his lips.

“Ok.”

“And I wanna do this all day long, ok?”

He smiles, “Ok.”

“And I wanna do it in my favorite position, you know where you pull my hair and spank me from the back, ok?” I say as he slips out of me and I turn over onto all fours, wiggling my ass enticingly in his face.

He laughs before giving it a smack, “Ok.”

But when I feel him grip my hips and start to trace my opening, I turn around quickly and kiss him with as much passion I can emit before breaking away.

“I love you, ok?”

He nods with a knowing smile this time, “Ok.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1445