The Many Adventures of Lexi Finn- Evil is everywhere by Boybandfreakis20
Summary:

A freelance journalist goes on an adventure of a life time.

This is story is only one of the many that follow the adventures of *Nsync and their new friend and family member, named Lexi Finn.

 


In this story, EVIL is Everywhere:

 

Lance Bass is holding a deadly secret from everyone including Lexi Finn. But it turns out that Lexi is holding a secret of her own.

So when JC and the rest of *Nsync are kidnapped by someone from Lance's past, its up to Lance and Lexi to save their friends.

Even if it means that one of them has to die.

 


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, General, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: The Many Adventures of Lexi Finn
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4654 Read: 7498 Published: Apr 27, 2010 Updated: May 07, 2010

1. Meeting *NSYNC by Boybandfreakis20

2. Secrets and a Tour date by Boybandfreakis20

3. Followed and Leaving For the Tour by Boybandfreakis20

4. Threats by Boybandfreakis20

5. Beaten, A Flashback and a Trip to the hospital by Boybandfreakis20

Meeting *NSYNC by Boybandfreakis20

Beep Beep Beep

The alarm clock start beeping slowly and then gradually started beeping evilly faster and louder.

The blankets on the bed moved as if they were alive as the person who layed under them slowly got up to turn off the alarm clock.

The person yawned and got ready to start her day.

"Finn"

Her name was Lexi Finn but every one including her own family called her Finn.

She was just getting out of the shower when her mother called up to her from downstairs.

"Yes Mom?" she shouted down to her mother from her bedroom.

"Your boss called while you were in the shower. He has a job for you to do and wants you to meet him at the office, with in the hour" Mrs. Finn shouted back up to her daughter.

Finn  jumped for joy and quickly finished getting dressed and ran downstairs and out the front door. She didn't have time to eat breakfast but knowing that her boss probably hadn't eaten anything either he was most likely going to take her out for a bite to eat.

Finn pulled into her office's parking lot and parked and went inside.

Inside, she ran directly into her boss, Mr. Peterson.

"Sorry sir but you wanted to see me this morning?" she asked.

Mr. Peterson nodded and began speaking.

"I have some information for about the tour you will be going on with *Nsync" he said.

"I am going on tour with *Nsync?" she asked as she followed Mr. Peterson into his office.

Before he continued speaking to Finn, he started handing her information about *Nsync's No Strings Attach tour.

He was just handing her an all acess backstage pass, and started speaking once more.

"Yes, you are going on tour with the boys. Why, because you are one of the best journalists we have for the job. So consider this a permotion" Mr. Peterson said.

Finn stared and shook her head. "You do know I work for other people Rex right?" she asked.

"Well not anymore you don't because you are now *Nsync's personal publicist/Assissent Manager. I already spoke to the boys' manager, Johnny Wright and he said he would love to have you help him out with the boys" Peterson said.

Finn was speechless. "No way" she thought. As if he was reading her mind,

"Yes way and the boys and thier manager want to meet you at the diner that is right down the street, right now" Peterson said smiling.

"Right now?"

"Right now" he repeated.

"Thank you sir." Finn said as she made her way for the door.

 


A few blocks down the street, *Nsync was sitting in a booth waiting for their new member of what they called family.

 

Johnny was laughing at them because the boys kept asuming it was a boy who would be joing their small family, he was just about to say something when the door to the diner opened.

Johnny got up out of his seat and walked over to the person who just walked into the diner, said something to the person who just stared and then laughed before following Johnny over to the booth.

"Guys, this is Finn, Lexi Finn but she goes by Finn. She is going to be your new personal publicist/ Assissent  Manager." Johnny said to the confused looking boys before leaving them alone with Finn.

Finn just stared at the boys who just stared back as well. No one was going to say a word were they? she thought.

"Um hi Finn my name is Lance Bass, why don't you sit next to me" Lance said in a small almost squeaky voice.

Finn nodded and sat down next to Lance just as a waitress came over to their table to take their orders.

After giving the waitress their orders, the six young people once again found themselves staring at one another.

Before anyone could say anything Finn's cell phone rang.

End Notes:
Please Read and Review
Secrets and a Tour date by Boybandfreakis20

FINN ignored the ringing cell phone knowing she could call back the person later.

"Are you going to answer that?" some one beside Finn asked.

Finn turned her head to the right and found herself looking at 18 year old Justin Timberlake. "What?" she asked still ignoring the ringing cell phone.

"I asked you if you were going to answer your cell phone" Justin said.

"No, I call the person back, besides it was most likely my mom or better yet my dad" Finn replied.

The five famous boys looked at her and then at one another deciding wether if she was telling them truth or not.

"Whatever Finn" the young man named Joey said.

Before an actual arguement broke out, the waitress came back to their table with their orders.

As he took a bite of his burger, JC Chasez looked at the girl who was sitting next to Lance.

He couldn't believe that this freelance Journalist was now their publicist/Assissent Manager. He also couldn't believe that she was going on tour with them.

Also he couldn't believe that they were eating lunch at 11:30 in morning.

JC went deep into his own thoughts thinking about Finn and where he had heard and seen her name before. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks.

She had interviewed them for POP STAR. They had been so busy after the interview, that they hadn't been able to give their interviewer a well deserved good-bye.

"So guys when do we leave for the tour?" she asked.

They looked at her and then four out of the five boys looked at Lance.

"Well boy, when do we leave?" JC said so deeply that in Lance's mind it sounded almost demanding.

Lance looked down at his lap thinking. "Well Boy when do we leave?" 

JC waited patiently for Lance's reply to his question and was surprised to hear Lance's voice shake in fear.

"T-t-t-tomorrow -s-s--sir" Lance stuttered as he crawled over Finn and Justin to get out of the booth and made his way to the back entrance.

The others looked after him before looking back at one another and then looking at JC.

"Did he  just call you sir?" Finn asked JC. Her face looked pale and she was having a difficult time keeping her breathing under control.

"Finn breath in through your nose and out through your mouth sweetheart" Justin said rubbing his hand in circles on her back.

"Justin get off of me and let me out. I gotta go and find him." Finn said throwing Justin's hands off of her and climbed over him to get out of the booth.

 


There was something bothering him. Why him? Of all people why did it have to be him?

 

Lance Bass was keeping a secret, a secret that was starting to bother him. The guys didn't know what had happened to him when he was 10 years old.

When he was 10 years old, he had been kidnapped by a man he was forced to work for until he was 16 years old. He didn't tell Johnny that though.

The only information that Johnny knew about Lance was that he had been put in to foster care after being found on the streets alone at the age of 16. 

No one besides his adoptive parents and Johnny knew that he had been adopted.

 


Lexi Finn was going through something of her own and it was slightly similar to what Lance was going through.

 

Finn knew something about Lance that he didn't remember. Finn was his twin sister, they had been seprated while living in foster care. She had been adopted by the Finn family when she was 10 years old.

Lance who had been kidnapped from the foster care home two days before, didn't get to say good bye to his sister.

She had seen him on the streets dressed in ratty clothes runing erands while growing up. She had even spoke to him but he didn't remember who she was.

Then she saw Lance with him. A man she wished she would never have to see again.

 


She caught up with Lance sitting on the ground outside the boys' Tour Bus.

 

Walking up to him slowly, she put out her hand and he took it.

"You do know, that we are going to have to tell them what happened, brother" Finn said.

Lance pretended to look confused but seeing that Finn wasn't falling for it, he sighed.

"I know." Lance said

"Did you know Dad knows my cell phone number?" Finn asked.

"That's why I don't carry one, Finn" Lance snapped.

"What happened to you James?" 

"He's what happened Finn. The man ambushed me" Lance whispered and then put up a hand to tell Finn to stop talking.

 


"Guys there you are" Justin said as he ran over to the two now best friends.

 

Justin was followed by the three boys.

"Johnny says we are leaving today and that we are making a pit stop at Finn's house, to pick up her stuff." JC said smiling at Finn who blushed.

They kept on talking as they got on the bus. 

As they drove away, no one noticed the black SUV following behind them.

 

 

 

 

Followed and Leaving For the Tour by Boybandfreakis20
Author's Notes:

So in the previous chapter we found out that Lance and Finn are Twins. Lance is younger than Finn by a mintue.

Lance remember who Lexi was after a brief Flashback he had when he touched Lexi's hand.

In this chapter, Lance and Finn's father, Mr. Bass is after Finn and Lance. They were placed in Foster care  after being abused by their father.

Their mother wasn't around when the abuse started because she had ran away. Their father  still  isn't in Police Custody yet.

The rest of *Nsync doesn't know this yet.

As the bus pulled away from the diner, Lexi who was sitting by window where the glass wasn't tinted, caught glimps of a car.

She yelped in fright and began breathing heavily. Lonnie one of the boys' bodyguards who was watching her from the couch, went over to her placing a hand on her shoulder.

Finn jumped and screamed loudly causing Lonnie to stumble backwards and bringing the rest of the boys into the area at a fast walk.

"Finn?" JC spoke from behind her.

At this point she was panicking. She was white as a ghost. She couldn't breathe and was weezing.

"Sweetheart, you need to calm down" said a soft voice from in front of her.

She looked up still breathing hard and fast.

The speaker was Lance.

Now that he had her attention, he turned to Lonnie and Dre.

"Tell the Bus driver to pull over, Finn and I need to get out and have a private chat," he paused when he saw the look on his friends faces and then continued "don't worry guys I am just taking her outside so she can calm down."

The two bodyguards nodded and left to speak to the driver.

 


The man driving the black SUV, swore when he saw the bus pull over.

 

The man was Mr. Bass and he was after the Twins (Lance and Finn), he wanted them back.

He had found out from another family member on his ex-wife's side of the family, that the Twins had special powers and talents.

He wanted their powers for himself. That's way he had kidnapped Lance when he was 10 years old. But then when Lance had turned 16, he escaped from his father.

Mr. Bass still didn't know what his childrens powers were. He needed them. 

He drove pass the bus un noticed.

 


Finn and Lance were standing outside the bus.

 

"What did you see Finn" Lance asked watching his older sister as she sat down in the grass.

"His car" she said so quietly that Lance barely heard what she had said.

"What?" he asked her.

"I saw his car" she paused for a second before looking up at him "Lance we got to tell them"

She sounded like she was in pain.

"Are you ok?" Lance asked ignoring his sister's last statement.

"I'm fine bro" she said.

Her breathing was normal and she seemed more relaxed than she was earlier.

"Come on we need to get to my house" Finn said.

The two siblings got back on the bus and were instantly ambushed by questions from their friends.

Finn managed to escape to the front of the bus to speak to the driver.

The bus driver started to move and for those who weren't lucky to be sitting down, lost their balance fell down.

Five mintues later, the tour bus pulled up infront of Lexi's home and the guys and Finn got out of the bus.

 


The six people went inside the house without ringing the door bell because the front door was un locked.

 

"Mom I'm home" Finn said.

Mrs. Finn came out of the kitchen and came in to the foyer.

"Finn you are just in" Mrs. Finn stopped speaking and looked around the room before her eyes fell on Lance, "Lance?" Mrs. Finn fainted.

"I really wasn't expecting that to happen. JC, Joey, Justin, and Chris why don't you go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for me there. My bedroom is the front bedroom on the right. Lance, you and I need to get my mom to the couch" Finn said.

The Four member of *NSYNC did as Lexi told them while Lance helped Finn carry her mom to the family room couch.

Once she heard the door to her bedroom close, Finn spoke to Lance quietly.

"Mom found me at the Foster Care Center. She had ran away from Mr. Bass when we weren't at home. We had just turned 6 when the abuse started. He never wanted to have kids. Anyway she had gotten remarried to man named Benji Finn. We better wake her up" Finn said.

Still speechless from the fact that his biological mother was still alive, Lance just nodded his agreement. Finn put smelling salts under their mother's nose and waited.

Mrs. Finn stirred and then let out a small moan and opened her eyes.

"Lance" she cried softly

"Shh ma he is right here" Finn said.

Lance stepped forward and looked at his mother.

"Mom" Lance whispered.

"Son. There is so much that I need to tell you and your sister about but it looks like you are busy. So I will let you figure it out for yourselves so you better get going" she said whispering.

The twins nodded and made their way to Finn's room.

 


It took them nearly two hours to pack Finn's stuff into the bus.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Finn invited Finn's friends to have lunch with them and they accepted.

They ened up spending almost the rest of the day at Finn's house before Lance told them it was time to go.

Once on the bus and away from the Finn Home and call to Johnny to let him know that they were now on the way to the first stop for Sunday's night concert in Washington State, JC turned to Finn and Lance.

"Spill you two, what the hell is going on with the both of yous" JC asked.

"Nothing Jace" Finn said sweetly.

On the inside JC melted at the sound of her voice but on the outside he glared at her.

"You are lying to me Finn." JC said and walked away and climbed into his bunk that was close by.

"What a great way to start your new job Finn." Finn thought to herself.

"Hey guys its time to hit the sack. Lexi you are on the pull out bed" Lonnie said from behind Finn.

Finn jumped and yelped in fright,  clutching her chest she turned around and looked up at Lonnie.

"Don't do that. Are you trying to kill me Lonnie?" Finn asked with a small smile.

Lonnie laughed at her.

If he had known that was the last time any of them would see Finn smile for long time, he would have taken her picture.

If they thought today would be the last time they saw Finn turn white as a ghost, they were dead wrong.

Things were about to go to hell dragging in not only Lance and Finn but their friends as well.  

 

 

 

Threats by Boybandfreakis20
Author's Notes:
I own no one but Lexi, Mr. Bass's goons, and many other characters

It was Saturday Morning by the time the tour bus pulled up to the hotel the boys' and their publicist were staying in.

It had taken Finn almost twenty mintues to book a hotel for the boys and herself. It was a Comfort Inn and Suites. Finn had managed to get three rooms which ment the boys were sharing at least one of the rooms.

JC, Lance, and Justin were in one room while Chris and Joey were in the room next to them. Because she was a girl, Finn got the third room to herself.

The bodyguards were sleeping on the bus.

After getting settled into their rooms, the group went into town.

 


Mr. Bass had people who worked for him everywhere. So when Mr. Bass found out from one of his many sources about where his kids were, he called some people who lived in Seattle.

 

The phone in his apartment was ringing off the hook.

"Christ!" Pete Johnson swore as he jumped out of his bed. He ran to his kitchen to pick up the phone.

"Hey Pete"

Pete gasped at the voice he was hearing.

"Bass, man its been awhile. What can I do for you?"

Pete listened to what Mr. Bass was telling him to do. 

"Threats?  Sure whats his number again?"

Pete scribbled down the number that Mr. Bass gave to him and said good bye.

 After hanging up with his boss, Pete dialed the number that Bass gave him.

Some one picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Charlie? Hey listen to this man. You have a boy band and their Assissent Manager staying at your hotel."

Charlie was the manager of the Hotel that Finn and the boys were staying in.

"Yeah so what Pete?"

Pete frowned.

"Bass called me to tell you that he wants you, to write some threat notes to his kids. His young son named Lance and the girl's name is Finn. Those are the two you want to leave threats with."

Charlie didn't say anything for a few seconds and Pete was worried that Charlie had hung up. Then Charlie spoke.

"Pete I will do it. I will even get Evan to follow them."

Pete was shocked hear that and said a few more things to Charlie before saying good bye.

As soon as Pete hung up the phone on his end, Charlie hung up his phone and pulled out two pieces of paper and began to write.

Boy, 

Am watching your every move. I have eyes everywhere and you know that.

You can't tell any one about this note for if you do you, you and your sister die. No Cops and you won't get hurt. Remember I got eyes everywhere boy.

Charlie wrote something similar for Finn and when he was done with the letters, he took them up to the guests rooms.


 

 

End Notes:
3am chapter is not complete. the rest will be up later this afternoon
Beaten, A Flashback and a Trip to the hospital by Boybandfreakis20
Author's Notes:

Character ages:

*Not using real ages

Finn is 19

Lance is 19

*Lance and Finn are twins. Finn is older by a mintue or two

JC is 21

Justin is 15

Joey is 20

Chris is 22

* Lance was adopted by Lori and Jack Grant (His friends don't know that Lance is adopted only Johnny does), he has an older sister named Stacy. Lance never changed his last name.

*Justin is still a minor but because he is with adults his mother doesn't have to travel with him.

Lance Bass was jumpy and paranoid. He had this feeling of some one or something following him and his friends.

Lance glanced over his shoulder and again he saw no one was following them. They walked a few more feet before Lance stopped once again.

Lance looked at JC and Finn. JC was holding Finn's hand. Chris had noticed the way that the  19 year old had been acting and walked up behind the boy.

"Lance?" Chris asked

Lance jumped and turned around.

"Christ! Chris don't do that!" Lance cried out.

JC and Finn turned around to see what was wrong. Lance was pale as a ghost and was clearly frightened about something.

Finn told Joey and Justin to continue walking to the diner and they did.

JC was still staring at Chris and Lance. Finn was now looking past the two boys.

"Evan" she said to herself hoping that she had said it quietly enough that JC hadn't heard her but he had.

"Who is Evan?" JC asked as the four friends started walking again to join Joey and Justin at the diner.

"I will tell you once we get into the diner" Finn said.

 


"So who is Evan?" JC asked once the waitress had taken their orders and had walked away.

 

Lance opened his mouth to speak but he quickly closed it again when he realized that JC was speaking to Finn.

"Evan is my ex-boyfriend" she lied. She prayed that JC believed her and would leave it alone. JC however wasn't buying it.

"Finn, I want to be your friend but how can I if you keep lying to me? Now honestly who the hell is Evan?" JC said.

JC rarely raised his voice. She could tell that he was getting angry with her for lying and she wanted to be more than just friends with the slightly older young man. 

Finn sighed and began speaking once more.

"Evan works for the Seattle mob. I had the pleasure of meeting the guy when my biological father took me with him on what he called a business trip. You see my father is a mob boss. He has eyes and people everywhere" Finn said.

For a few moments no one spoke or said any thing. Finn looked at Lance.

The young man was paler than he was before and she realized that talking about Evan might not have been such a good idea.

"Hey Lance why don't you go and call Lonnie." She said hoping that the cool air might bring the color back into his face.

Lance agreed and went outside to make the call to Lonnie. The others looked at her with confused looks.

She sighed once more and began explaining.

"Because Evan works for the mob and has been following us for some reason, there might be others like him trying to get to us or Lance. It might be a good idea to have Lonnie with for the rest of the day"

She was mentally kicking herself now because she had persuaded Lonnie and Dre that they wouldn't need bodyguards for the day but now it was looking like they were going to be needing them.

She looked to the front of the diner and saw Lance pull out his phone and begin dialing. Seeing that he was ok, she turned her attention back to the others and started listening to what was being said.

She was deeply intrigued at what was being said, that she failed to see a man pull Lance away from the diner window. There weren't any witnesses around.

 


Outside the diner Lance inhaled deeply and exhaled, slowly the color returned to his cheeks. Feeling slightly better than he was before, Lance pulled out his phone and dialed Lonnie.

 

Just as Lance could hear Lonnie's voice on the other end, he felt a gun being pressed into the small of his back.

"Hang up the phone and put it down kid" the man behind Lance ordered.

Lance did as he was told to do. "Evan" Lance said coldly and bravely as he possibly could.

Evan dragged Lance into a darkened ally way and shoved him face first into a wall.

Evan then pulled Lance's arms hands behind him and tied them behind his back with enough rope that he tied Lance's ankles together too.

The mobster then turned Lance around that so Lance was now facing him so quickly that Lance almost lost his balance.

"Please don't" Lance begged when he saw Evan's fist.

Evan slammed his fist into Lance's face hard enough that Lance knew that he was going to have a black eye.

Evan released his grip on Lance's shoulder and Lance fell to his knees. Evan dragged the young man away from the wall.

Lance looked up and stared Evan in the face and was hit with a flashback.

****Flashback****

"James!" 

Six year old James Lance Bass ran towards his father.
"Yes daddy?" Lance asked looking his father in the eyes. His father wasn't smiling.
"Keep your eyes on the floor brat" Mr. Bass said angrily.


Mr. Bass slammed his fist into the little boy's stomach. Lance fell to his knees and kept his eyes on the floor in front of him.


"Where is your sister boy?" Mr. Bass asked
"Sleeping" he squeaked
"Sleeping?"
"Yes sir, she is sleeping"


Mr. Bass looked up the stairs where his older daughter by a minute or two was sleeping and growled. He then turned his attention to the little boy who was kneeling in front of him, was.
"Get your ass downstairs boy. You are going to be taking your sister's punishment as well as your own for not only back talking to me but also for looking at me in the eyes. Basement now"

****End of Flashback****

"Please don't hit me" Lance said begging once more.

Evan laughed at Lance and forced a gag into Lance's mouth and tied the ends of the cloth tightly behind the boy's head.

Evan kicked and punched Lance until Lance was unconscious. Evan laughed and walked away from the unconscious young man.

 


It had been nearly thirty minutes since Lance had gone out side to call Lonnie and he still wasn't back.

 

Finn stared at the empty seat that held Lance's untouched now cold food. She was getting worried.

JC and the other three noticed this.

"Finn, why don't Chris, Justin, Joey and I stay here while you go and look for him?" JC suggested to her.

Finn looked at him and nodded in agreement and left.

 


Outside Finn heard the ringing of Lance's cell phone.

 

The caller was Lonnie.

"Hey Lonnie"

"Lanstan!"

She cringed

"Lonnie its Finn. Am gonna have to call you back"

She hung up on the bodyguard. She had heard some one moaning from the ally way.

She nearly tripped over him.

"LANCE!"

Inside......

"LANCE!"

The four boys who were waiting for Finn's return, heard her shout Lance's name.

"Come on guys" Chris said as he reached into his pocket and shoved some money down on the table and ran for the door with his friends on his heels.

Back outside.....

Finn had managed to remove the gag but not the bindings on Lance's hands and ankles.

"Evan" he croaked

The other boys ran into the ally way and once they saw their friend on the ground, they were shocked at what they saw.

It took a few seconds to shake the sight away but Justin managed to dial 911.

A few minutes later, the paramedics arrived and loaded the beaten boy onto a gurney and into the waiting ambulance.

Because she was the assissent manager, Finn rode with Lance.

Before leaving the sight, Finn needed to speak with the boys.

"Chris you are incharge. I need you to call Johnny and then call Lonnie and Dre. JC you call Mike. We are going to need security on you guys, Lance and myself included. Now who does Lance live with?" she said.

"He lives with his parents, Lorie and Jack Grant but their in the Alps. His older sister, Stacy is home though" JC said and scribbled Stacy's number down for Finn.

With that said, Finn climbed into the ambulance and was on her way to the hospital with Lance.

 


Once at the hospital, Finn was told to wait in the waiting area, where she was given information papers to fill out.

 

She didn't know a thing about Lance and was about to tell the Nurse this when the guys came rushing in.

"How is he?" Chris asked

"Dunno he just got here and I haven't spoken to the doctor yet" Finn said.

"Did you fill out the paper work yet?" Justin asked

"No because I don't know a damn thing about my little brother" Finn said

The boys stared at her.

"Give those to me" Justin said.

Finn gave them to him and sat down. JC sat beside her.

"What did you mean by my little brother?" JC asked.

"He is my new little brother. I mean don't you call yourselves brothers?" Finn asked covering up her secret and Lance's.

"Yeah and you are our sister" JC said.

"Any one here for a Lance Bass?" a voice called out

"That would be us doctor" Chris said.

The five friends gathered around the doctor.

"Lance is going to be fine. He broke his right arm when he fell other than that he has some cuts and bruises. The cuts should heal fine without scaring. The only thing that has me worried is his skin color. His skin color is paler than normal. We are going to keep him for the next few days. He is in room 205" the Doctor said.

Finn stared after the doctor before JC gave her a small shove forward.

Entering room 205 was difficult.

"Oh come on in guys. I don't bite you know" a voice from inside the room said

Laughing at their stupidity, they entered the room.

"Doc. is going to keep you here for a few days." Finn said before leaving the room so she could call Johnny because Justin told her that Chris nor JC made any of the calls that she told them to make.

She had to leave the hospital to make those calls.

   

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1756