Seduced by angelically-devilish
Summary:

He had sworn to himself that he would play the gentleman. After all, she was his friend's baby cousin. But playing the gentleman was also a role that he - JC Chasez, the sexually-deviant rakehell of the group - was not used to. His eyes, like the eyes of most of the men at the party, stalked her around the dance floor and when she shot him a gaze that burned with temptation, JC knew better than to continue playing a role that he knew he would never be very good at.

His acting ability only extended so far. 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2142 Read: 992 Published: Aug 05, 2012 Updated: Aug 05, 2012
Story Notes:

Official Disclaimer:

I do not know *NSYNC, nor am I affiliated with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass or any writer, producer or manager involved with the *NSYNC franchise (as heartbreaking as this fact may be). I seek only to entertain, and while I have been known to weep openly because I will never be able to make money writing fanfiction, I acknowledge that it is a priviledge afforded to me by the generosity of the founding fathers under the tenants of free speech and I do not seek to undermine them or *NSYNC in any way by abusing this priviledge.

I just intend to play with it for a little bit.

Consider yourself officially disclaimed. 

1. Seduced by angelically-devilish

Seduced by angelically-devilish
Author's Notes:

He shouldn't have said it...

Seduced

He shouldn’t have said it.

He knew her well enough to know she didn’t back away from a challenge. He should have realized that she wasn’t going to take two simple words with the half-joking levity that he had issued them. In his mind he was giving her an out – a joke as a way to dissuade her from making a rather foolish mistake in her inebriated state – but as he watched her, his bright blue eyes fixed in rapt attention, he was slowly realizing that the joke was on him.

Seduce me,” he had whispered.


They had met through a series of incredibly serendipitous moments that culminated in the discovery that she was the cousin of one of his very good friends. She had just moved to Los Angeles from New York and was quickly accepted into her cousin’s social circle. It didn’t take long for JC to realize that this young woman, a witty bookworm who was ten years his junior, intrigued him to no end, though he was never certain that she felt the same way.

It took a few months of them dancing around the inevitable for him to realize that she was just as taken with him as he was with her. Lingering glances over the table during dinner parties; prolonged hugs whenever they met; banter that bordered on scandalous – it ratcheted the heat between them up several levels. But it wasn’t until she had approached him, all but stumbling to him, at midnight on the night of the Justin’s 30th birthday party that everything had exploded into the furor of sexual tension that his body was now going through.

She had given a rather toothy grin, eyes glazed with alcohol, and told him that she wanted to ravish him ragged. She went on to list a rather detailed amount of sexual positions that she could accomplish with little to no effort, and while he wouldn’t say he wasn’t intrigued, he was not about to take advantage of what he perceived to be a drunken stupor to explore the possibilities of intimate carnal knowledge of the captivating young woman.

No matter how much he really wanted to.

So he had told her teasingly that he wasn’t so easy to turn on that he would jump at any opportunity for a wild fuck, and that if she wanted him, she should seduce him.

And that had been his undoing.

A look had entered her eyes that he had only seen when she was confronted with a rather challenging problem: determination, mixed with a bold confidence that she could solve anything if she put her mind to it.

It wasn’t until she walked away, hips swaying enticingly, that he knew that the challenge was him and his self-control.

So for the past hour, he had been watching her circle the room, talking and flirting but always at an angle that had him in her eye-line and showed her off to her best advantage.

She would tip her head back as she laughed, showing him that beautiful expanse of pale neck that he had dreamed of kissing for longer than was perhaps appropriate.

She would grab a grape or cherry from the table and pop it between those full red lips of hers, wrapping her tongue around the flesh in such a way that had him fidgeting uncomfortably behind his dark denim jeans.

She would bend over slowly to speak to someone who was sitting, giving him the absolute best view of her gorgeous ass and making him grit his teeth in frustration.

And then, someone turned the music on.

The inevitability of this was dancing, and she was no exception. Her body moved in ways that whispered heated promises of intense sexual pleasure and suddenly the naughty list she had rattled off to him was playing on a loop through his head until he had to grip the edge of a chair to collect himself.

He had sworn to himself that he would play the gentleman. After all, she was his friend’s baby cousin. But playing the gentleman was also a role that he - JC Chasez, the sexually-deviant rakehell of the group - was not used to. His eyes, like the eyes of most of the men at the party, stalked her around the dance floor and when she shot him a gaze that burned with temptation, JC knew better than to continue playing a role that he knew he would never be very good at.

His acting ability only extended so far.

Striding over to her, JC gripped her wrist and pulled her to him, gazing into her big brown eyes and almost hating himself as he saw it: pure triumph. But at that point in the evening, he no longer cared about the game. He was too far gone for that.

Everything around him faded as he hurried out of the house with her, not stopping until they reached the shed where Justin kept the garden tools he never used. He dragged her inside, closed the door and pushed her against it.

She grinned. “Seduced?” she asked.

He didn’t speak but crushed his lips to hers, tasting everything she had to offer. She moaned against him, hands going to his hair and tugging slightly as she gave as good as she got. The taste of wine mixed with a bouquet that was so naturally her that JC felt a deep groan escape his throat as their tongues did battle.

His hands ran down her body, sliding up the ridiculously sexy satin dress she wore. He froze when he noticed that there was absolutely nothing between her and the smooth fabric.

Her grin broadened. “Seduced?” she asked again.

He growled and kissed her deeply again, hands sliding over her skin as the dress bunched under her arms, revealing her young, supple body to his ravenous hands. Her breasts fit perfectly in his hands and on a purely masculine level he loved how it seemed like they were created for that sole purpose. His thumbs ran over her taut nipples and she gasped, pulling away from his lips to look into his eyes.

His cock jumped in his jeans at the sight of her pure, unadulterated pleasure.

He took advantage of the freedom of his lips to claim a nipple between them, suckling on it and enjoying every moan she made. Running a hand down the center of her body, he let a finger slide within her waiting core, shuddering slightly at how wet and willing she was.

She was also incredibly tight, which just made him ache even more to be inside her.

She noticed and caught his eyes, arching a perfectly-shaped brow. “Seduced?”

Had it been any other night, any other woman, JC would have taken his time. But that night, with this woman, he had no interest in anything but thrusting his aching cock into her tight body until she begged him to cum, moaning his name over and over again.

Her hands making quick work of his jeans told him that she was having a similar thought.

He couldn’t help his gasp as her small hand wrapped around his throbbing length, a bold finger swiping over the heart-shaped tip with such dexterity that his knees buckled. He grabbed her hand and interlaced his fingers with hers, pushing it up against the door by her head.

Guiding himself into her with his free hand, he let out the breath he didn’t realize he’d been holding as he sank deep within her. She let out a breathy moan, her forehead dropping to his shoulder. Smirking, JC hiked her leg up, hooking it over his arm and thrusting hard.

Her eyes flew open and her head fell back against the door, her lips parted in a silent cry. Exhaling harshly, he thrust quickly, hips flexing as he felt her slick, hot walls clutch him in a way he had never experienced before. Her free hand buried in his hair, her eyes catching his as she rolled her body with him, finding his rhythm and meeting him thrust for thrust.

It was so wrong; elicit, even, considering their friends and loved ones were not fifty feet away in blissful ignorance. But it felt so good to be inside her – to possess her so thoroughly – that he didn’t care. All he cared about was making this woman – this goddess – scream his name as many times and as loudly as was possible.

“God…” she moaned as he altered the angle somewhat, thrusting higher and hitting different nerves as he did so. Her grip on his hair tightened and her head fell back against the door again. His lips descended to the neck that had been torturing him, kissing every inch he could get to, tasting her sweat and her skin as he lost himself in her sweetly gripping body over and over again.

“JC…please…” she moaned, rolling her hips harder to speed up their coupling, telling him without words just how close she was.

He dropped his head slightly, taking a nipple between his lips as he moved faster, loving the quiet gasp and high keen she gave. He was addicted to this, and knowing that he really shouldn’t be addicted to someone so quickly just made him crave it more. He wanted this sphinx, this vixen, in his bed every night for as long as they could tolerate, burying himself in her body again and again and again for eternity.

“Tell me what you want,” he rasped, a bead of sweat sliding down the side of his face.

“So close…oh God…”

“How much do you wanna cum?”

“Please…fuck…”

“Is this what you wanted?”

“God yes…” she hissed, looking into his eyes as he thrust her violently into the door. Her grip on his hair tightened as he started to feel her walls contract. “Make me cum.”

His grip on her thigh tightened. “Beg for it.”

She stared at him, lips pressed tightly together, but he had had enough. His control was at the breaking point and he would be damned if he came before she did. He slowed his movements to a torturous pause, trying to ignore how she whimpered.

“Beg,” he growled, giving one quick, hard thrust that had her arching her back with a long moan.

“Please…JC…God…I beg you…”

That was enough for him. He grunted as he started moving again, lengthening his thrusts and breathing heavily as he felt her body roll with his. As he felt her body start to tense, he let go of her hand, letting his fingers slide down her torso once more and pinpointing the button that would light the fuse.

She screamed.

It was a scream that had him thrusting harder, faster, desperate to hear it repeated. His finger continued to manipulate her pulsing clit, groaning as her walls started to clamp down around him, wreaking havoc on his nerves. His name rolled off her wicked tongue over and over again, her body shaking as she exploded in his arms. JC gritted his teeth, trying to control himself as she came undone but finding it impossible.

He gasped loudly as her body locked tight around him, legs wound around his waist, her ecstatic cries of pleasure thrusting him over the edge with her in an orgasm so powerful that it hit him without warning. His body jerked as he came hard within her, a hand white-knuckled around the edge of the door frame as he cried out, eyes slamming closed. Exquisite stars burst in front of his closed gaze, his stomach contracting, hips tense between her soft thighs as he was milked for all he was worth.

Finally, he collapsed against her, gasping for air as he slowly came down from his high. He didn’t want to move. He wanted to stay, wrapped up in her arms, buried in her tight wetness, for the rest of time. It wasn’t love, though he was sure that emotion wasn’t far behind. He was seduced. She, with her body and her sex, had thoroughly, utterly, passionately seduced him.

Her grip on his hair loosened and he felt calmed as she let her fingertips run through the silky strands, massaging his scalp. After a few moments of gentle silence, he looked up into her eyes and found her smirking.

“Seduced?” she asked, a lilt of smug satisfaction in her voice.

He let out a chuckle. “Seduced,” he replied, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. “Though, if you think you can just seduce me like that and then leave me, you have another thing coming.”

She smiled. “Oh, I don’t know, JC,” she said playfully. “I may need you to seduce me.”

He gave a lazy smirk followed by a wicked wink. “Challenge accepted.”

 

End Notes:


Thank you for reading. 

Hope you enjoyed it. 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2428