Enchantix/'NSyncix by JC McGee
Summary:

In a magical universe known as the Magic Dimension, a group of fairies called the Winx Club has been summoned by Headmistress Faragonda for a very fun yet very important mission: a time-travel adventure to the year 2000 to meet 'N Sync and help them prepare for their upcoming No Strings Attached tour. As both groups get to know each other, their friendships grow very strong, so much so that one member from one group starts feeling strong connections towards another. JC Chasez, the soul singer of 'N Sync, slowly but surely falls in love with Bloom, the beautiful red-haired Fairy of the Dragon Flame (even though she's already taken), and simply could not let her go. Essentially, JC's heart is now in Bloom's hands. Can she hold his heart along the way without dropping it? 

Meanwhile, Lance Bass befriends Flora, the lovely Fairy of Nature, and the thing that struck him about her so much was that she is the most kind, sweet, and understanding girl he's ever met. Even though he isn't exactly in love with her, he still is attracted to Flora, because he feels like he can open up to her about anything freely, including the dark secret he's been keeping from his fellow bandmates. Will he eventually muster up the courage to finally tell Flora his secret before she and the others leave? 


Categories: Group Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes Word count: 26377 Read: 9198 Published: Apr 25, 2014 Updated: Apr 25, 2014
Story Notes:

stories/2092/images/image.jpg 

 

This is the very first fan fiction story I've ever made. I actually finished typing it 3 months ago (with just some minor update changes later on), and it wasn't until a few days ago that I decided to publish it here.

 

I hope you guys like it. I did the best that I could to make the 'N Sync members live up to their real-life counterparts, because I have a feeling that there are a couple of scenes were they are blatantly out-of-character (especially with JC haha; once you read the story, you'll see why). When in doubt, I just imagined the guys' voices and how they would sound like in the dialogue I created. 

 

For those of you who don't watch "Winx Club", or are not that familar with the storyline of the show, "Winx Club" is an Italian animated show created by Iginio Straffi (YES, the creator of Winx Club is a man, so screw the haters! >:D). It's about a group of fairies who go to a magic school to learn how to become stronger and powerful fairies, as well as go on many adventures together and fight against the forces of evil. 

 

Just to give you an idea on the time setting of my story, basically it "takes place" after the 3rd season + first movie (so just before season 4), with some minor continuinty in terms of the transition of events. If you haven't seen the show, don't worry too much about missing out on several stuff. There's inevitably a couple of *spoilers* along the way, but 'N Sync is still involved in the story anyway, so it's not like every single crucial aspect in the show will be mentioned. There's a lot of references related to both groups (e.g. stuff that the 'N Sync guys have said irl, some of the dialogue/actions made by the Winx in the show, etc. etc.), so hopefully that'll keep things a little bit more interesting irregardless. 

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything related to 'N Sync in my story (names of members, other people involved, places, etc.), nor do I own Winx Club either. Winx Club is owned by Rainbow S.r.l., and created by Iginio Straffi. 

1. Prologue by JC McGee

2. Chapter 1 by JC McGee

3. Chapter 2 by JC McGee

4. Chapter 3 by JC McGee

5. Chapter 4 by JC McGee

6. Chapter 5 by JC McGee

7. Chapter 6 by JC McGee

8. Chapter 7 by JC McGee

9. Chapter 8 by JC McGee

10. Chapter 9 by JC McGee

11. Chapter 10 by JC McGee

12. Chapter 11 by JC McGee

13. Chapter 12 by JC McGee

14. Chapter 13 by JC McGee

15. Chapter 14 by JC McGee

16. Chapter 15 by JC McGee

17. Chapter 16 by JC McGee

18. Chapter 17 by JC McGee

19. Chapter 18 by JC McGee

20. Chapter 19 by JC McGee

21. Chapter 20 by JC McGee

22. Chapter 21 by JC McGee

23. Chapter 22 by JC McGee

24. Chapter 23 by JC McGee

25. Chapter 24 by JC McGee

26. Chapter 25 by JC McGee

27. Chapter 26 by JC McGee

28. Epilogue by JC McGee

Prologue by JC McGee

"My girls are gonna love you guys," an older woman with white hair, wearing a purple dress and glasses said, smiling at the people she was just talking to at the screen.

 

"You may go now," she said with confidence. "I'll call you guys up when needed."

 

"Okay," they said, all synchronized when they said that.

 

As the Headmistress of the school, this woman of course was in charge of everything, and today, she planned a surprise, that would change the lives of six girls, forever.

End Notes:

Yeah, very short prologue, but whatever. lol

 

Don't worry; the story's just beginning anyway...... 

 

In the meantime, here are the main characters of the story.

 

 

Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame 

 

stories/2092/images/355px-Bloom_Enchantix_Stock_Art_2.jpg

 

 

 

JC Chasez 

 

stories/2092/images/122508msmo108.jpg 

 

 

Stella, Fairy of the Sun and the Moon (aka "Fairy of the Shining Sun"; I decided to use both titles, switching them at times where I thought one was more appropriate and vice versa)

 

stories/2092/images/640px-Winx_Club_-_Stella_Enchantix_7.jpg 

 

Justin Timberlake 

 

stories/2092/images/justin2000.jpg 

 

 

Tecna, Fairy of Technology  

 

stories/2092/images/Tecna-Enchantix-the-winx-club-15061952-444-331.jpg 

 

Chris Kirkpatrick 

 

stories/2092/images/orig-21159409.jpg 

 

 

Aisha, Fairy of Waves 

 

stories/2092/images/1132926_1350806288126_full.jpg 

 

Joey Fatone 

 

stories/2092/images/156115051_joey-fatone---n-sync---pink---alecia-moore-pinup-poster.jpg 

 

 

Flora, Fairy of Nature 

 

stories/2092/images/flora-enchantix021-png.png 

 

 

Lance Bass 

 

stories/2092/images/lance01.jpg 

 

 

And last but not least, Musa, Fairy of Music 

 

stories/2092/images/Musa-enchantix-.png 

Chapter 1 by JC McGee

"What in the world is so important today, that after fighting witches and monsters for so long, we all have to get up this early for something so important, when it's our summer break anyway?" a blonde girl with brown eyes asked, as she and 5 other girls were in their rooms, just called by Miss Griselda on such short notice to visit Headmistress Faragonda's office.

 

 "Did you dream about anything, Stella?" asked a darker-skinned girl with cerulean blue eyes.

 "No, Aisha. Nothing of the sort," Stella answered reluctantly, keeping a straight face. But in less than a moment, she started giggling.

 "Nothing of the sort? And now you're giggling? Either you're lying or you're being illogical," informed another girl with short magenta-pink hair.

 "Ok Tecna, you twisted my arm," Stella said. "I dreamt that I met this very cute guy."

 "Oooh," a girl with blue and black hair joined in the conversation. "Who was he?" she asked, as she was fixing her pigtails and keeping her headphones in her drawer.

 "Musa, he had the most wonderful blue eyes I've ever seen. And his hair, it was short and curly, but it was also blond, and it almost matched the color of my hair." Stella then proudly flipped her long yellow-blond hair to the others. After all, she has been brushing her hair for so long. "Oh, and he had the most adorable baby-face I have ever seen."

 "Hmmm. Very interesting," Tecna said. "Yesterday, you told us that you dreamt about Brandon. So I guess now you've dreamt of him wearing contact lenses and a wig?" The others then bursted laughing at the idea.

 "Ha ha ha, you are so illogical now, Tecna," Stella teased. "For your information, I just dreamt of this cute boy I met. No relationship, nothing. I swear."

 

 

The girls then left their rooms, and set out to go to Faragonda's office. "Wanna hear of the awesome dream I dreamt of?" Musa asked the other girls with a smile on her face.

 

"What was it about?" Aisha asked assertively.

 "I dreamt that I was performing on stage, with an awesome band," Musa said excitedly. "And we had so much fun; there was singing, and dancing, and of course the awesome music."

 "Wow, Musa. That could really be a dream come true for you if that happened," a girl with tanned-skin, brown hair with honey blonde side bangs and green eyes said, smiling at her friend's declaration.

 "Yeah, Flora," Musa said. "But here's the twist - I was literally in a different world. It was a flashback world, you know, where everything else felt so different than now."

 "Oh, that's such a wonderful idea. You mean you were teleported to another world?" Stella asked, knowing that she herself has the power to transport others to different worlds, only of course in present times.

 "Duh," Musa said gleefully.

 "I have a feeling that Miss Faragonda might have called us for something related to time-traveling AND something related to music," a girl with fiery red hair and cyan blue eyes suggested, with optimism when she said that.

 "Well Bloom, I sure hope that that's true," Musa gleefully said. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Chapter 2 by JC McGee

As soon as Stella, Aisha, Tecna, Musa, Flora and Bloom went inside Miss Faragonda's office, they all greeted their beloved headmistress.

 "Good morning, girls," Faragonda said, standing up from her seat as she greeted them. "I have an exciting surprise for all of you. After the battles that you have fought against so many, you will now be in another mission. But don't worry," Faragonda quickly interjected, before any of the girls complained on this new mission. She looked at the window, turned back at them and smiled. "It will be a fun mission. No more battling villains and whatnot on this particular mission this time."

 "Yeah," all the girls said as they high-fived each other.

 "Hmmm," Faragonda said, sighing with joy as she was about to make her announcement.

 "You girls will be time-traveling.... to the past. And in this particular past era, you're going to meet one very special boy band, and you'll be helping them for their next concert tour."

 

"Oh my gosh! I love boy bands!" Stella said jumping for joy.

 "Not exactly my type of music, but it sounds fun," Tecna announced.

 "Oh c'mon, Tecna! What if Timmy was in a boy band?" Stella teased.

 

 "Well anyway, you'll be helping them for their next tour. Interactions are highly encouraged," Faragonda continued.

 "Wait a minute, Miss Faragonda," Aisha spoke up. "If we time-travel, meet those guys and interact with them, won't that kind of influence affect the history of the band, and stuff like that?"

 

Suddenly all the other girls nodded, knowing of the possibilities that might happen.

 

"Aisha, just to clarify with your question," Faragonda said patiently but positively as well, "you won't exactly affect the history. You see, in this kind of time-travel, you will get to meet them, but you won't be staying with them forever."

 "And why not?" Stella asked, who was almost filled with tears thinking of the idea of not being able to hang out with a boy band, especially one from the interesting past, for too long.

"Sadly, the consequences will be that if you all spend too much time in the past, you will be stuck in there forever, and your powers as fairies may vanish."

 The girls gasped at that haunting premonition. They've been attacked by the Trix and such, received the most terrifying attacks from them as well as from other villains (even though in the end the girls won), so why would a boy band time travel and the consequences for staying too long scare them much more?

 

"I can sense tension here," Faragonda implied as she adjusted her glasses, "so let me go ahead and discuss the exact concept. First of all, as I mentioned earlier, you girls will be time-traveling to meet this particular boy band. You will help them for their tour, and even collaborate with them music-wise if you like. Your time with them will be quite long, however the deadline will be during their final show for their tour. You girls may stay a little bit longer if you like, but only until the last day of the last month of the final show, then you'll have to return to Magix."

 

Faragonda stood up walking at about while the others listened carefully. "As far as influence goes, there is a price to pay. In order to prevent any specific history from altering, the boys' memories of you girls will vanish as soon as you leave and return here. Therefore, you can help with the ideas and whatnot for the tour, but once you return the actual events that happened in the past will be exactly the same as they were before you came in."

 

"What?? That's not fair!" cried Stella. "You mean to say that we get to spend our time hanging out with a boy band, only to leave with them not having any memories of us at all? That's almost like a waste of time for them!"

"Do not worry, Stella. Their memories will inevitably vanish, but you could still see them in another time - in the future, that is. You see, this particular boy band disbanded a few years after their tour ended, which is why you can't stay with them much longer. Since their disbandment, their fans of course have been wanting them to do a reunion performance, and they did at some point, but that was simply a tribute to another musical act, and consequently not performing their own music. Well anyway, there have been hopes that they will reunite, and there has been a prediction that they will, but no one knows exactly when."

 "And this affects us how?" Tecna asked.

 "Once a possible reunion date is announced, you girls will then have the chance to see them again. Don't worry; they may not recognize you at first, but once you have the power to make them believe in you, they will recognize you, and this time, their memories of you will stay in their hearts forever, regardless if the past has changed," Faragonda said this with an optimistic smile. "Now before we could proceed, does anyone have any questions?"

 

"I have a question, Miss Faragonda," Bloom said enthusiastically. "If we have the power to make them remember us when this certain reunion happens, but not in this particular mission, how exactly does that make sense?"

 "The answer to your question is easy, Bloom," Faragonda said smiling. "By the time you return here, you will learn to acquire a whole new power, higher than the Enchantix level. I shall tell you what it is, but only when the time is right, and that time will be when you return, just before their future reunion takes place."

 

The girls were then all filled with hope. Just because the guys' memories of them will fade, doesn't mean that they themselves will have nothing in store for them anymore. They are fairies after all, and so their journey must continue. Those guys will have an amazing legacy regardless of their future disbandment, and the girls will have their own legacy in store for them in the future.

 

"OK, Miss Faragonda," the girls said all together. "We're ready."

 "Hmm," Miss Faragonda grinned as she went back to her seat and fixed something on her desk. "Now, these boys are quite busy with their schedule, so they left you girls with this very special message."

 

With that, a virtual screen suddenly appeared in front of the girls, and 5 guys appeared in front of them. Each of them looked really unique from the other. One was a blond with curly hair and blue eyes, also with a baby-face look; the second one had darker hair and brown eyes; the next one had dark hair with brown eyes as well, but this time with red highlights in his hair; the other had blond hair like the previous guy but this time with straight hair and green eyes; and lastly, the other had brown hair and cyan blue eyes.

 

"Hi, we're 'N Sync!" all the guys said in a synchronized manner.

 'N Sync! Bloom suddenly gasped to herself. I know them!

 

 "We just talked to your Headmistress Miss Faragonda a while ago...", the curly-blond guy began. "...... and she recommended that you girls come over here and help us for our tour," the darker-haired guy continued. "We heard that you girls are fairies, and you've kicked butt and saved the universe like so many times!" the brown-and-red-haired guy claimed gleefully. "That's why we're asking for your girls' help to make this tour as successful as possible," the green-eyed member said. "So what are you waiting for?" the brown-haired and blue-eyed member concluded with a smile. "Come and join us as soon as you girls can." With that, all the guys said in a synchronized manner, "This is 'N Sync signing off!", smiling as the screen turned off.

 

"Woo-hoo!!!" all the girls cheered.

 

"Now girls, just a couple of reminders before you leave. One, you must return here as soon as you finish packing your things. And two, remember that after the final show has ended, you girls can get an extension to stay there, but only until one month. Have I made myself clear?"

 "Yes, Miss Faragonda," all the girls said, leaving the office excitedly for their next mission.

 

"Wow. It's quite interesting that a group of young fairies are so interested in a boy band, particularly one from the past rather than the present," Miss Griselda remarked as soon as the girls left and she herself went to Faragonda's office.

 "Well, Miss Griselda," Faragonda remarked, "the past really is interesting, and since Bloom has finally met her birth parents and restored the kingdom of Domino - thereby completing her Enchantix power - the past really is interesting."

"Indeed."

Chapter 3 by JC McGee

"I cannot wait to meet 'N Sync," Musa announced as she and the girls were busy fixing their things. "When we get there, I'll so be helping them out with the music!"

 "And I'll be helping them with their dance moves for sure," Aisha said.

 "Bloom, we've noticed that you've been giggling for the past 5 minutes," Flora asked Bloom. "Is there anything you'd like to share with us?"

 "Yes, Flora," Bloom answered, not holding back her excitement. "But before I say it, you guys know 'N Sync, right?"

 "Up until we saw that virtual message from them, no to be honest," Tecna confessed.

 "Well don't worry; they may not be together today, but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy the music they've given to us," Bloom said, fixing her bangs as she was about to introduce to all her friends 'N Sync.

 "'N Sync was the IT thing back in Gardenia," she continued smiling. "I had posters of them all over my room. That was of course before I dreamt of being a fairy and started ditching boy bands for fairies when I grew up. Talk about maturity."

 

The others giggled, not feeling offended at all.

 "Well, when you think about it, it kinda does make sense," Tecna offered. "Anything else about 'N Sync that we should know about?"

 

 "Well I would really love to talk more about them, but right now we need to pack or we'll be late. In the meantime, check this out."

 

 Bloom then played a CD, and the first song that came on was 'N Sync's first single "I Want You Back".

  "Ooh, I'm loving this song already," Stella said as she was brushing her hair along to the music.

 The girls continued to pack, which wasn't a big deal because they all had magic, and by the time the song reached the bridge, they were all done packing, just staying in their rooms as it was a little bit early for them to leave.

 

Speaking of which, their pixies were not with them, as they returned to their village to rest. Bloom's bunny Kiko was not with them, either; Bloom left him in Gardenia so that he could spend quality time with her adopted parents Mike and Vanessa, which wasn't a big deal for him because he loved them, too. 

 

As the girls watched the actual video of that song (both the first and second ones), Bloom then showed them another one before they could leave. "This one's my absolute favorite song from them. Enjoy." The next music video she played was "Tearin' Up My Heart," and within a couple of seconds, all the girls began to love that song.

 

 When the video ended, all the girls cheered. "This may sound odd, especially with the time difference, but I really love the way they dance!" Aisha said. "They're amazing, Bloom!"

 "Well, wait 'til you see more of 'N Sync, especially when we meet them in person," Bloom responded. "Let's go."

 

 

End Notes:
'N Sync wil officially show up in the next chapter. ;)
Chapter 4 by JC McGee

As soon as all the girls returned to Miss Faragonda's office, she was already up from her seat. "Excellent, girls. You are now ready to time-travel to the past. Are you all ready?".

"Ready," they all said in synchronized form.

"Well then, let's get started." With a wave of her arms, Faragonda made a colorful portal appear in front of the girls. The girls then went inside, and within a couple of seconds, they were all gone.

"Good luck, girls," Faragonda said. "I believe in you."

 

After they all went inside the portal, the girls then found themselves looking at a view, and they could see buildings on the other side. It was dawn when they arrived, and so the time-traveling did take its effect.

"This place is beautiful!" exclaimed Flora, looking at all the beautiful trees and plants that surrounded them.

Tecna checked her gadget-phone. "Apparently, we seem to be in the year 2000. Very fascinating," she motioned, looking at the surroundings.

"I doubt we'll stay here much longer, so let's enjoy this place while we're still here," Musa said.

 

The girls looked at the view, enjoying the beauty of nature while waiting for 'N Sync. Five minutes after the girls went there, a van suddenly appeared.

 

Stella gasped excitedly. "That must be them!"

And she was undoubtedly right; those 5 guys they saw on the virtual screen went out of the van. The curly-blonde guy, the brown-haired and brown-eyed one, the brown-and-red-haired one, the green-eyed one, and the brown-haired and blue-eyed members.

 

"Hey girls, we're 'N Sync," the guy with red and brown hair said. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

"Hey guys, we're the Winx Club," Musa replied. "We're not exactly fangirls - yet - except for Bloom here" - Bloom started to giggle - "so don't worry about us stalking you guys." Everyone laughed at Musa's funny comment.

"Well now that we know each others' group names," the green-eyed member said. "How about we introduce each other individually?"

"Ladies first, of course," the curly-blond guy said politely with a charming smile. "Oh yeah, and I heard y'all are fairies, so maybe you could also tell us your powers?"

"Sure thing," the girls said.

"OK, I'll go first," Stella said enthusiastically. "I'm Stella, Fairy of the Shining Sun," she said with much charisma and character. "How'd I do?" she quickly muttered. "Awesome! As always!" Musa exclaimed. "Yeah, so awesome! Hooray for Stella!" the curly blond guy cheered. "Thanks," Stella replied, smiling back at him. "Ok girls, who's next?"

"Hello, I'm Tecna, Fairy of Technology."

"How are you doing? I'm Aisha, Fairy of Waves."

"Hey there, I'm Musa, Fairy of Music."

"Hi, I'm Flora, Fairy of Nature."

"And I'm Bloom, Fairy of the Dragon Flame."

 

"Dragon Flame?" The brown-haired-blue-eyed guy asked. "Boy, I love dragons! And fire!"

"Me too!" Bloom blushed. "OK, so we are the Winx Club, and I guess you guys already know our background, but just to make the long story short, we're Guardian Fairies from the Magix universe, and we save the universe from the forces of evil."

"Wow," the green-eyed guy said. "You girls sound so awesome. Anyway, we're 'N Sync, and while most people call us a boy band, we prefer to be called as a vocal group."

"Oh, I understand perfectly," Musa smiled. "With music, one really has to be open-minded with these things."

"Wow, Musa! It's like you just read my mind!" The green-eyed guy said. "Anyway, I guess it's our turn to introduce ourselves. I'm Lance Bass, and I'm the bass singer."

"I'm JC Chasez," the guy with brown hair and blue eyes said, his eyes still glued to Bloom.

"I'm Chris Kirkpatrick, the oldest," the guy with brown hair and brown eyes said.

"I'm Justin Timberlake, the youngest," the guy with curly blond hair and blue eyes said.

 "And I'm Joey Fatone, and I guess you could say I'm the middle one," the guy with the eccentric brown and red hair said.

 

"It's so nice to know each other's names," Flora remarked. "So we heard you guys are busy for your tour, and since we're here to help, why don't we get started now?"

"Sure, Flora," Justin replied. "I really can't stand not being able to work as soon as possible."

"Why, so does Stella," Flora mentioned. "She just loves fashion, and she'll so help with the costumes. Right, Stella?"

"Right," Stella said. "Speaking of which," she continued, noticing the guys' unconventional outfit choices. They were in the year 2000 anyway. "I think I can genuinely help with your fashion choices," Stella announced, almost in a singsong tone.

"Great," Chris asserted.

 

"We should probably get going now," JC said.

"Yeah, but we could still talk and get to know each other in the van," Bloom responded.

"Hey, that's what I was going to say!" JC declared. "It's like you just read my mind!" He smiled at her, with his blue eyes meeting hers.

"No, I didn't. I swear!" Bloom giggled. 

Chapter 5 by JC McGee

As the Winx Club and 'N Sync members rode all together in the van, they literally talked for so long, each group getting to know the other group's story and such.

 The girls also told them of their mission there, but they also mentioned that by the time the boys' tour ended, they would have to leave soon or else they will be stuck with them and lose their fairy powers forever. They also warned them that once they leave and return to Magix, the guys' memories of the fairies will eventually disappear.

 

"Aw, man," Chris said, almost bickering on the thought. "It just doesn't make sense. How can we forget about you girls when the tour ends?"

"I know right?" Tecna interjected, combing her side bangs while saying that. "It's so illogical!" Both members laughed.

"I guess it's the time traveling," Aisha responded. "We, thanks to Bloom, kinda know what's gonna happen to you guys, so if we were to completely influence you guys, the future will definitely be affected. Miss Faragonda said that the perfect time for us to remember each other genuinely would be when you guys actually reunite, which would also be the time we earn our new powers."

 

"Wait a minute. I thought you girls already have the powers needed. I'm a guy, and I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but I'm too ignorant about fairies," Justin blushed, being surrounded by 6 girls. He and the other guys have been surrounded by way more girls obviously, so why are 6 girls now more intimidating than a billion?

"Well Justin," Stella said, coming to the baby of 'N Sync's rescue, "you guys are in great luck because 1) obviously you're with fairies now, and 2) I'm gonna tell you all about it right now."

"You see, in our fairy world, there are different levels that a fairy must reach before becoming more and more powerful. The first one, we don't exactly have a name for it, so we just call it Magic Winx."

 

Stella then showed the guys a picture of how they used to look like with their first transformation looks.

"And before I continue, did you guys know that Bloom was the only one who didn't know that she was a fairy until I met her? Long story short - she saved me, I brought her to Alfea College, met the other girls, went on awesome adventures together, discovered that she's the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, aka the most powerful one, and voila! Here she is!" She smiled as she swayed her arms to her friend.

 

"Wow! That's so amazing!" Lance exclaimed. "Did you know JC's had a similar start?"

"Oh Lance, you don't have to tell them all about that, do you?" JC said sarcastically (but almost nervously deep down inside), raising his voice louder, and beeping the wheel as he's the one driving.

"Oh yes I will!" Lance replied back in a singsong softer voice, much to everyone laughing at their silly little antics.

"Anyway," the green-eyed member said, fixing his unkempt blond hair, "JC was an extremely shy kid, but after he and some friends won on a dancing competition, his shell started to open. Literally."

 

JC's eyes widened when Lance said that.

 

"After that, he regained some self-confidence, went on an audition for the Mickey Mouse Club, got in thanks to his super cool dance moves and awesome singing voice, met a blond guy..."

"That's right!" Justin said with a proud smile on his face.

"...became best friends, met the rest of us, formed 'N Sync, and now all the girls are into JC's amazing vocals."

"No, they're into me," Justin teased, flashing the biggest Justin-smile he could make. Being the youngest one, all the girls should be into him, right?

"Yeah, you and your bleached head," Chris responded. Everyone else (minus Stella) bursted out laughing.

"That was just a phase, if you really want to know, pineapple extension chord!" Justin bickered.

"Hey, your yellow hair looks so nice!" Stella said, after Joey showed her a picture of Justin a few years ago.

"You're kidding, Stella," Justin said.

"No I'm not! I love it! It almost matches my hair color. Gotta love the curls, Justin."

"Um, thanks, Stella," Justin blushed.

 

Chris then faked out gagging sounds. Ironically, Stella is not exactly the youngest of the Winx Club, and yet she's getting along with the youngest 'N Sync member. Darn, two yellow-haired bleached heads, Chris thought to himself. 

 

"Anyways, our next transformation is called Charmix."

Stella then showed a picture of their Charmix looks. "Same as Magic Winx, except with jewels and bags to enhance our power, but some people call our first transformation Charmix as it's just the same outfits anyways.

The next one - which you guys will be lucky enough to see soon - is called Enchantix. It's the full-fledged fairy form, and it's earned when a fairy saves someone from her own planet, which entails great sacrifice on her part. Bloom's a special case because her kingdom was destroyed - she willed herself into the Enchantix mode by the way - and so her Enchantix power used to be incomplete. But now that she's saved her parents AND her kingdom, her Enchantix power is now complete."

 

As Stella was talking about this, she noticed that JC was still looking at Bloom (they stopped for a while before driving further). He was looking at the others as well, but still she was able to tell that JC was literally staring at Bloom. In order to break the ice, she again talked about Bloom.

"JC, did you know that Bloom was adopted?"

"Really?" He was still looking at Bloom as usual, but this time in an interactive way rather than just in a zone.

"Yeah," Bloom said.

"Bloom, I've been talking like this whole time, so maybe YOU could tell JC about your story." Stella suggested, with a blink on her eye.

 

So Bloom told JC about her background - who her parents are, how her sister Daphne sacrificed her life to save Bloom, how her adopted parents found her, her reuniting with her birth parents, all that - while everyone else listened, but no one listened to her in the same way JC intently listened to her.

 

"Wow," he said before coming up with something else. "Since you've been a fan slightly much longer, I guess you do know that I'm adopted, too, right?"

"Yeah."

"Wow," Flora joined in. "We didn't know you were. Tell us all about it."

And of course JC told the rest of his story. How his birth mother gave him up to a couple she trusted because she was young and couldn't give the life that he deserved, his siblings, how his adopted parents helped him to be the person he was today, and all that.

 

"That was just...... wonderful," Flora said, almost filled with tears after he told his story. "The idea of a couple choosing to adopt someone really is such a beautiful thing."

"It is," Joey said. "And we're thankful for our families no matter what happens."

"Yeah," Musa said, knowing that her own mother passed away when she was very young. While she has moved on in her own life, she knows that her mother's presence will always be in her heart.

 

"Where exactly are we going to?" Aisha asked a couple of moments later, wanting to try out and help the others dance-wise as soon as possible.

"We'll be heading to my place," JC replied, "And since we have only 1 week of free time, what do you say we all hang out a little bit more? You girls can also listen to our music and watch our videos, you know, just to have an idea on what could be done for our tour."

"Sure thing. I hope you guys have really cool HIGHLY-ADVANCED gadgets in there," Tecna challenged, knowing that her gadgets may be more advanced than theirs.

"Oh, you betcha," Chris grinned.

 

End Notes:
The bleached head comment was borrowed from NSYNCLVR's story "Conditionally Unconditional". If I may, I'd like to give a shout-out to NSYNCLVR. Thank you so much for allowing me to borrow some elements from your story. I really appreciate it. ;)
Chapter 6 by JC McGee

As they arrived at JC's house, they hung out much more, listened to their music, watched their videos and such. Within the next couple of hours, the Winx were now immersed into the 'N Sync culture. And not just that, but their friendship with the guys seemed to grow stronger.

 

On the last day, both groups were having a party. Oddly enough, the song "Here We Go" was playing in the background.

 

Aisha got to show 'N Sync her dance moves, and the guys were so impressed by it that they asked if they could incorporate some of them in their tour.

"Why, of course, you guys!" Aisha smiled.

 

Musa meanwhile got to help with the vocal chords of the guys. Since their vocal coach wasn't there, Musa got to help the guys vocal-wise.

"I can't believe that I get to hang out with you guys," Musa said, whilst showing off her guitar skills to 'N Sync. "I've dreamt that I would hang out with an awesome band like you, and now here I am."

"And I can't believe that we get to hang out with the most awesome fairies ever," Joey remarked. "You guys are so much better than.... than....," he hesitated.

"Oh.... a hush-hush name?" Musa suggested, grinning. "OK, no need to spill the beans," she replied, returning the guitar to its stand.

 

"Hey, no fair!" Chris remarked, looking at Tecna's much more high-tech gadgets. "I've never seen such gadgets like this before!"

"Thanks. And I've never seen such an interesting type of computer like this before," Tecna remarked, as she was using the much more vintage-looking computer. "I tend to use the ahem, much more modern type of computers in comparison to this, but hey, this old one's really cool!" She went to 'N Sync's website, and already she could feel a sense of nostalgia.

Suddenly, one of the gadgets on top of a shelf was about to fall.

"No!" Chris shouted.

"LASER CAGE!" Tecna said, and the almost-about-to-fall gadgets were floating inside a green round ball and went back up safely.

"Gee, I had no idea there are fairies who have technological powers," Chris remarked, amazed at Tecna's power.

"Thanks, Chris."

 

Stella and Justin on the other hand were sitting down in the kitchen table together, talking about concepts for the show.

"I'm a perfectionist," Justin said, fixing his curls.

"Me, too," Stella replied, brushing her hair. "Everything has to be perfect."

"It's like we're becoming best friends already!" Justin grinned. He is hands down with Britney, but he can't deny that Stella is becoming, if not a girlfriend, a best friend as well.

"I know right! Now, let's get started with the concept of this tour." Both eventually began talking about ideas for the show, and some of Stella's ideas really fascinated Justin.

"You're so good at this, Stella! How on earth do you do it?"

"I have a keen eye for fashion, and speaking of which," she reminded, "I can help with the costumes. I already have ideas for them, you know."

"Yay! Oh wait," Justin said, now twirling his curls in anxiety. "You're not gonna make us wear bodysuits and boots and capes with a jewel on it, are you??"

Stella laughed. "Of course not! That's what OUR boyfriends the Specialists wear!"

Ok she has a boyfriend, Justin thought, and I have a girlfriend. I guess we're even now.

"Although the blue and creme colors the Specialists wear could be incorporated to some of your costumes, I would think," Stella continued.

 

"Hi Lance, what are you doing here all by yourself?" Flora asked, as Lance was sitting down on the backyard porch.

"Nothing, Flora," Lance answered, almost shyly. "I guess I'm so tired."

Flora could almost make out small tears on his eyes, but she didn't want him to feel way too uncomfortable, so she sat down beside him and just said, "You know, if there's anything that bothers you, you could always tell me, and I'll promise that I'll keep it a secret," she consoled, with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, Flora," Lance smiled back, looking at the beautiful fairy's green eyes. Even though he's not exactly in love with her - she has boyfriend anyway - he began feeling like she is that one person he could confide to.

 

"Flora?"

"Yes, Lance?"

"I want to give you something." Lance gave Flora a yellow flower, ironically the same kind of flower that he used in their "I Drive Myself Crazy" music video.

"Oh Lance, it's beautiful," Flora said. "Thank you."

After she said that, she went back inside the house. Lance remained outside. He knew Flora was taken, but he was happy to know that her reaction was much more better than that of his *girlfriend* in that video. If only he had the confidence to tell Flora about his secret.

 

 

"So Bloom," JC said, as he and Bloom were sitting together in his bedroom drinking tea. They have been talking to each other for so long, and so far they've been getting along so well.

"Did you have any insecurities? I mean, before discovering your fairy is powerful? I mean before discovering you're the most powerful fairy?". He started feeling awkward around her now. Darn.

Bloom ignored his awkwardness, and she said, "To be honest, I had. I was such a late bloomer - no pun intended."

Then they both laughed.

"I guess you could say that after being surrounded by people who loved me unconditionally, I was able to gain my confidence, believe in myself, and become the fairy that I am today."

"Yeah, I am like that," JC said. "Well not the fairy part," he continued awkwardly, "but you know....."

 

Bloom looked at him with such kindness and such sincerity. He discovered that not only does she have fire powers, but she also has healing powers, which makes sense to him because he could already see her inner beauty. And even though they just met, JC could already feel a strong connection to her.

As Bloom returned her cup to the coffee table, she then said, "I like you, JC," which widened JC's blue eyes. Was she going to tell him what he wanted to hear?

"And I'm not just saying this because of your looks, or your vocals, or even your blue eyes...".

Wow. Is she REALLY gonna say what he wanted to hear?

Bloom hesitated a bit. "I already told the girls about this way before, but I never told any of the guys about this, and I want you to be the first to know."

JC's heart started beating louder than usual. She WAS going to say what he wanted to hear!

 

"Sky proposed to me!" Bloom exclaimed.

As Bloom said that, JC's heart started to shatter into a million pieces. It shattered so hard and so fragilely that not even the Fairy of the Dragon Flame could heal it herself. Still, he tried so hard to keep an optimistic disposition.

"That's.... excellent news," he said, as calmly as possible. He knew that all the Winx girls were taken, and he knew who Sky was, but on the back of mind he always thought that Bloom would still be single-ish, if that makes any sense.

"I know. And I'm so happy that I get to share that with you," Bloom replied.

 

JC suddenly remained silent. He was speechless, but he didn't know what to do. He tried so hard not to cry, but he felt like he did because a few moments after, Bloom suddenly asked him, "JC, are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," JC lied. If Bloom had the power to read people's minds, he would've told her the truth, but since she doesn't, he figured he'll just go the hard way.

"I guess I'm tired," he continued. "The next tour will be quite gruesome, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand," Bloom got up. "I guess the party's over now. Right, Joshua?"

"Right, Bloom," JC tried to grin, counting himself lucky that she recognizes his real name even if she's now with someone else.

 

With that, Bloom left his room, closed the door, and told everyone that the party was over and they needed to rest now.

 

The party was over, yes. But the love JC felt for Bloom was not. 

Chapter 7 by JC McGee

As soon as everyone was asleep, JC tucked into bed, yet he couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning, literally; he couldn't stop thinking about Bloom. Ever since they first met, there was almost a connection that he never felt from ANY of his ex-girlfriends. He broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago, so maybe that's what's clouding his judgment. Either way, he couldn't help think of Bloom, and not because she's a fairy with awesome powers, but because she was the most relatable girl he ever met.

All the other girls were very beautiful, but for him Bloom was the most beautiful one. Her cyan blue eyes, which were almost identical to his, looked like a reflection of his own eyes, or in other words, were almost like a window to his soul.

Her fiery red hair, representing fierceness and power (for him), also caught his attention. He wanted his hands to touch her hair. He wanted to be with her for all time. Most of all, he wanted to kiss her.

And it didn't help that Bloom was already taken, and that person she was with really was her one true love.

 

"It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you, Bloom," JC thought to himself. "But when we are apart, I feel it, too." He sighed. "And no matter what I do, I feel the pain, with or without you........ Bloom." His eyes were filled with tears as he said her name, and cried himself to sleep.

 

 

A few weeks later

The Winx felt right at home as soon as they got involved with 'N Sync's No Strings Attached tour. They met Johnny Wright, 'N Sync's music manager, as well as a lot of other people.

They were now in the living room, in a house in Orlando, Florida, talking about the setlist. Johnny began the meeting talking about it, and he asked if they wanted to open the show with "Bye Bye Bye". Justin knew that there was tension as soon as he said this, because he knew that that song was such a hit song, but at the same time sort of distracted observers from what real talent they can provide.

 

“I don’t think we should do 'Bye Bye Bye' anymore ‘cause nobody likes it,” Justin said with a straight face. But Stella knew exactly what he was up to, so she made him smile which blew up his cover very fast, and with that, everyone else was surrounded by a bright roar of laughter.

 

"Yes, the Princess of Solaria knows when blond guys lie," Aisha joked, before they all moved on.

“Ok. What else are we doing?” Johnny asked scribbling down a few suggestions on a piece of paper.

 

“Drive Myself Crazy,” both Bloom and JC said. He tried not to look at her, but he couldn't help himself. When she saw him looking at her, Bloom returned a friendly closed-mouth smile at him.

 

The other guys mentioned other songs, and so did the girls.

“Ok, this is the setlist order.” Johnny cleared his throat and began reading off the list. “It Makes Me Ill, Space Cowboy, No Strings Attached, It’s Gonna Be Me, Promise, I Thought She Knew, Tearin’ Up My Heart, I Want You Back, Drive Myself Crazy, God Must Have Spent, Digital Get Down.”

 

"Uh Johnny?" Musa raised her hand.

"Yeah, Musa?"

"I know this is too abrupt, and too obvious if ever, but we should definitely alter the setlist."

"Yeah, I agree," said Tecna. "The vocal chords would work better for them if a much more logical setlist is being used, or perhaps one that can follow the rules of probability."

The other guys stared at her, thinking she's being way too nerdy, or just illogical, or crazy in the first place.

"What?" Tecna defended herself. "Ok, you guys don't get what I'm saying, so let me be more specific now. You guys do know how much exhaustion there would be if we jumble the dance numbers and ballad numbers without further notice?"

"Yeah, and the theatrical presentation does not make sense," Musa pointed out, "unless someone else can explain the theatrical presentation."

 

No response.

 

"Hmmm, maybe we need Johnny to read the set-list all over again."

“I’m tired listening to the set-list,” JC shouted sarcastically, showing the biggest smile he could possibly make to make everyone laugh.

"Oh yeah?" Bloom challenged him. "Well I'm tired of fighting the Trix, getting turned into the Dark Bloom by Darkar, fighting against Valtor, saving my parents from the Ancestral Witches, and going through all that suffering, and you're just sitting down there saying you're tired of listening to words on a piece of paper?"

 

"BURN, JC! BURN!!!" Chris cheered, finally getting his "revenge" on JC after the latter jokingly called the former ugly during a Star Wars interview a few years ago.

And of course everyone laughed harder than usual, with JC trying to act all innocent all of a sudden.

"Ok, Bloom, go and burn JC to pieces, literally!" Chris told Bloom, enjoying JC's vulnerable reaction.

"No thanks, Chris. You're gonna have to ask the Dark Bloom to do that."

"'Cause we have the Bright Bloom now! Get it, guys? 'Bright' Bloom?" Stella joked, turning on and off the lamp that was beside Bloom, and as usual everyone else laughed.

 

As soon as the laughter died down, they went back to serious talk for the setlist.

JC couldn't help but find himself still staring at Bloom regardless. Yes he cried himself to sleep before, but after the laughter occurred, his insecurities seemed to have vanished. For now.

 

1 month before tour

Another person the Winx met was Wade Robson, 'N Sync's choreographer. Seeing how the boys seemed to get the steps well but looked uninspired at the same time, Aisha tied her hair in a ponytail, came up and said, "Hey Wade!"

"No way Aisha! There will be no girls performing with 'N Sync!" Wade provoked sarcastically, still smiling at her. Everyone else booed.

"Oh, so you think a fairy can't dance?" Aisha challenged, smiling back at him. "Let me show you the moves."

 

With that, everyone else stepped aside, Aisha turned on the boom-box, and started dancing. At first she pretended to appear less-than. She did her usual spinning arounds, then twirls and whatnot. But before Wade could snicker, Aisha literally started doing backflips 5 times in a row all over each corner of the room, and for some strange reason she was able to do so without injuring the others in the room. She then literally did all of 'N Sync's iconic dance moves as seen in their "Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me" music videos (as well as a couple more ones), only way better than all 5 of the guys. Of course everyone was so impressed. Aisha may not be part of a band per se, but the girl CAN dance; she has the potential to compete with them.

 

"OK Aisha, you get to be the choreographer as well, but I'm still the top choreographer, got it?" Wade said.

"Got it," Aisha said, with no complaints. She was given the chance to help 'N Sync dance-wise, and she's thankful for that.

 

But when she noticed that the guys were having a hard time adjusting to all the dance moves, she decided to take in control for a little bit, and so she announced, "Excuse me guys, but I think I know what to do to help you."

She then raised her hands, and said, "PLASMA SHAPE!", activating her morphix power, and suddenly various pink-fluid shapes of people in certain dance steps appeared, so now the guys can understand the moves much better.

"Thanks, Aisha," the guys said. Even Wade had to thank Aisha for helping. "It's a shame that we'll all forget about you guys as soon as you leave."

"Hey, don't worry about it; if this tour becomes a success, then that's all that should matter right now."

 

Chapter 8 by JC McGee

"Oh my God!" Chris exclaimed, looking at all the costume designs being given. "Whatever happened to the days where we went down to the mall and picked up shirts....?"

 

"Gentlemen," Stella approached, wearing an orange dress with stars, dance shoes with socks, and her bangs brushed back to a ponytail with the rest of her hair, with a headband as well, "presentation is SO IMPORTANT if you want to surpass your previous tour. Now here are some of my ideas for the costumes."

With confidence and ease, she distributed papers of costume designs to Chris, then Joey, then Lance, then JC, then Justin.

 

Meanwhile, Bloom and Tecna were helping with the stage design and whatnot.

Musa and Aisha were helping in finalizing all the songs, instruments, dance moves, etc. needed for the tour, while Flora was with Stella and 'N Sync in the dance studio, preparing her own floral tea that could help calm everyone else.

 

"Here you go, Lance," Flora said, offering a cup to Lance.

"Thanks, Flora."

Flora then distributed the other cups to the rest.

 

"Uh, Stella? I hate to offend you, but this looks so tacky," Justin said, criticizing her Specialist-inspired costume designs for "Space Cowboy" while drinking his tea. "I am SO NOT gonna wear this, Stella!"

"Aw, c'mon, Justin! I know we said that you guys won't be wearing those, but try to give it another chance! They would look so cool on you guys. And you don't need to wear wigs." Joey almost jumped when Stella said that. "You're Specialists, NOT our boyfriends," Stella continued, keeping up an optimistic smile. "It's gonna be unconventional, guys!"

"It's cool," Joey said, looking at the Specialists designs, as well as Stella's other designs. "It's just that it's gotta have to work, you know, with the time breaks and stuff."

"Oh yeah," Stella started to contemplate. These guys won't exactly be fighting monsters; they'll be "fighting" billions of screaming fans with their performances, and so she began thinking of other ideas.

 

"WHAT??!!!" Chris yelled, his eyes backing out from Stella's designs as if a wasp just stung his eyes. "I AM SO NOT GONNA WEAR THIS!!!" He then showed to everyone one of the designs, which showed long gloves, a bikini-like top, flowery skirt, barefoot sandals, and large fairy wings.

JC laughed so loudly as soon as he saw that, not because it was ugly, but because he literally imagined Chris wearing it, and now Chris gave him an annoyed look.

"BURN, CHRIS!!! BURN!!!" JC roared, while the other guys were laughing.

JC then turned to Stella, still teary-eyed from laughter. "You did that on purpose so I could get the last laugh, right?"

"Uh, actually, no," Stella admitted, still giggling. "That's actually a design I made of one of OUR Enchantix outfits. I kinda mixed it up with your costume designs. Sorry."

 

"Oh what a relief," Chris said, giving back Stella the drawing. "I mean not that I don't mind wearing it, but, you know...."

"It's ok, Chris. Speaking of which, I've seen some of your designs for your clothing line. I'll be more than happy to help you, if you like."

"Thanks, Stella."

 

"Speaking of Enchantix, when can we see you girls in your Enchantix form?" Lance asked. Oddly enough, they've never seen the fairies in their fairy forms, specifically their Enchantix form, in the past few weeks since they first met.

"As soon as you guys are settled with the choreography and the costumes," Flora replied, as Lance finished drinking his tea.

"Well actually, the choreography's more important, but you get the point," she said, smiling at him as he gave her his empty cup.

Flora's such an amazing girl, Lance thought to himself. Why is telling her his secret still so hard.......?

 

JC was quietly drinking his tea, when suddenly Bloom and Tecna came into the room. JC's heart started thudding at the sight of Bloom. He has yet to see her in her Enchantix form, yet even with her long red hair tied in a bun and with less make-up, she was still gorgeous in his eyes. Oh God, he sighed. Suddenly, without any conscious thinking, he dropped the cup and it smashed into several pieces.

 

End Notes:
Justin getting annoyed with the "Space Cowboy" costumes was inspired by a scene in Mack_Attack22's story "No Strings Attached". A shout-out to Mack_Attack22; thank you so much for allowing me to borrow some aspects of your story for mine, as well as being an inspiration to me in writing my first fan fiction story. A big thank you to you. ;)
Chapter 9 by JC McGee

JC's eyes were still glued to Bloom. "JC?" Chris waved his hands in front of JC, willing to accept his apology for the joke comment earlier. "JC?" He tried again.

"Oh sorry, man," JC said after a few seconds. He just found himself in a trance earlier. As soon as he regained his sanity, he looked down and saw the broken pieces of the cup. "Oh, God," he said melancholy.

 

"I am so sorry, Flora," JC said sincerely, trying to pick up the broken pieces carefully.

"No, it's okay," Flora assured him.

"No really, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry," Flora said calmly. She held JC's hand with her 2 hands, and said, "It's alright." Afterwards, she slowly let go of his hand, held her hands below the broken pieces and restored the cup to its original form.

 

Bloom looked at JC, but JC dared not look back.

Tecna decided to break the awkward silence with an update for the tour.

"Um, guys, we just finalized most of the setlist, instruments needed, the stage design, props and etc. Would you guys like to check it out before we can officially move on to the next planning?" she asked, trying to exert optimism.

"Uh sure, Tecna," Justin followed. The other guys followed as well, except for one.

 

"You coming, JC?" Justin asked his buddy.

"Uh, later, Justin. I need to talk to someone first."

"Ok," Justin said, while everyone else cleared the room.

 

Flora whispered to Bloom, knowing that JC wanted to talk to her.

"Don't be mad at him, Bloom; there's gotta be an explanation," she whispered, leaving Bloom and JC alone, hoping that whatever is happening between the 2 of them, it would be resolved as soon as possible.

 

As soon as Bloom and JC were alone, the latter still couldn't look at the former. How could he, after making a fool of himself in front of her friends, and in front of his own friends? JC loved Bloom no matter what, and he knew that he can't get in the way between her and Sky. But still, he just wanted to be with her.

"Uh, JC? Is something the matter?" Bloom tilted her head, trying to make JC look into her eyes, but he still remained silent. His head was facing the ground (and he was also wearing a cap, giving him a much more mysterious look), yet he still remained calm.

 

JC looked very handsome, regardless of the mood that he was in. He looked like a handsome prince that came to life from a fairytale book, but Bloom knew better than that; she obviously saw right through his looks and went straight to the point.

"I know you're upset that you won't remember us by the time the tour is over, but it doesn't have to be that way. Please, just tell me what's wrong."

JC remained silent and shook his head. Bloom may not have the power to read his mind, but surely she could read his heart? Oh, what the heck?, he thought to himself. I'm being delusional now.

 

"JC?"

 

After a couple of moments, he got up and looked into Bloom's eyes. He fought so hard to be angry at her. He was angry at her because he felt like she was playing with his emotions, and then announcing that she has her own loved one. But he knew that that was just his ego; deep down, he knew Bloom would never hurt him like that. But he still felt hurt. So instead of showing eyes filled with rage, he showed eyes filled with sadness. Still looking straight into her eyes, tears started coming down from his eyes.

"Oh," Bloom said, holding his hand and leading him towards a nearby sofa. Bloom couldn't believe what she just saw. Of course she knew that JC was human, but she didn't expect to see him become THIS human. He still kept on crying so hard that she had to bring a box of tissues for him.

"Please. Tell me," Bloom said while holding JC's hand, hoping that whatever problems JC's having, it won't affect his performance on tour negatively.

 

"You do love him, do you?" JC finally asked her, removing his cap.

"Yes, JC," Bloom replied, knowing exactly whom he was referring to.

"Well..... this is getting too awkward," JC said with a weak smile. He hoped that Bloom would just fall for his awkward attractiveness and leave him alone, but he knew very well that she's not that type of girl, and if there's someone who should tell Bloom he loves her, it's gotta be JC himself.

"Don't worry. I won't judge you," Bloom reassured him.

 

Yeah right, he said to himself insecurely. Finally, he got up the courage and talked to her.

"Ever since we first met, I've felt this strong connection to you. And I'm not just talking about looks, power, or any of that outer surface stuff," he explained, while dangling his Leo necklace with his fingers, "but deep down. I mean deep down in my heart. I could feel you, Bloom."

 

He then told Bloom the exact same words he said to himself that night when he cried himself to sleep. "It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you, Bloom. But when we are apart, I feel it, too. And no matter what I do, I feel the pain, with or without you, Bloom." He managed to say her name at the end without crying too much this time.

Bloom gave a sincere smile at JC, flattered that he was sort of dedicating her favorite 'N Sync song to her. However, she also knew that he was communicating to her on a serious note.

"Aww, JC", Bloom said, speechless as she didn't know the right thing to say next.

"I have feelings for you, Bloom. I've never felt this way to a girl before."

 

There was a long pause. C'mon, JC - say it! he thought to himself.

 

"So what you're trying to say is.....?" Bloom asked with a patient and sincere tone.

"Bloom......... I love you."

 

JC finally confessed his love for Bloom, yet he was still in tears, and this time it was much more serious than before.

"I love you, Bloom, and I know you're taken, and I know you love Sky, but it's true! I love you, Bloom!" He cried, still sobbing as if he was cursed to do so for the rest of his life.

 

Bloom found herself in tears as well. Things now started to feel surreal. JC was her favorite 'N Sync member, and she's always loved him unconditionally. Now this man she loved just confessed his love to her, and not just random love, but real love. Bloom does love JC, and she wants him to be happy. It's just that she's obviously with someone else, and that's Sky. Sure, JC's a really good-looking guy that Sky would've been jealous of JC if he saw him, but ultimately Bloom's heart was with Sky; she and Sky were meant to be together, not her and JC. Besides, it's just a time-travel, and JC would eventually forget about her by the time the tour ends.

 

Bloom wanted to tell JC that, but she couldn't. She couldn't because even though it was just a time-traveling world, she could tell that JC's feelings for her weren't superficial (even if he'll inevitably forget about her) - they were genuine and true.

 

However, she just couldn't say that she loves him absent-mindedly, because what would happen to Sky? The last time Bloom remembered, Sky did hurt her before, but only because he was under Princess Diaspro's spell (thanks to Valtor) to make him fall in love with her instead, and while Bloom's feelings for JC were also real, she knew how it felt like to be hurt. Bloom didn't want JC to experience the hurt she felt from that past experience. In short, JC's heart was now in Bloom's hands, whether she liked it or not. One false move, and that heart would forever shatter in a million pieces and be ruined forever and she'd never forgive herself.

 

So Bloom just sat there, quietly consoling the crying JC, allowing him to lie down on her lap while she gently rubbed his back. She was the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, and she and the girls have fought against several villains and whatnot, yet keeping a man's heart from breaking - especially when she's already taken - really is a tough job.

 

Chapter 10 by JC McGee

"There you are, Bloom," Aisha called as Bloom came in and entered the room the girls were staying later that night.

"Hi," Bloom said quietly.

Flora, being the last one to talk to her before JC, came up and asked, "What's wrong, Bloom?"

 

All the girls were already in their pajamas except Bloom, and they all have discussed most of the needed necessities for the tour and stuff with the guys, so pretty much everything's almost done. Now they just need to rehearse on a larger area, where all the stage equipment can be tested and settled.

 

Bloom stood there, trying to be open to what just happened earlier without breaking down.

"It's JC," she said.

"What's the matter? Is he hurt?" a concerned Musa joined in, with the other girls following her.

"No he isn't, at least not physically I mean," Bloom replied.

"Well if he's not physically hurt, then what exactly is going on?" asked Tecna.

 

Bloom almost bursted crying, so Flora motioned her to the sofa. "Oh, sit down, sweetie," she said kindly, as the others sat down and waited patiently for what Bloom was about to say.

 

"JC told me that he loves me," Bloom said, trying not to overreact too much this time.

The other girls gasped, but not too loudly. They were all shocked after all during that one night when Sky suddenly went from loving Bloom to hating her because of Diaspro's spell, but this new revelation was just as shocking.

"And what did you say?" asked Stella.

"I.... I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I do love him, and I want him to be happy. But I'm engaged to Sky, and you girls already know that," Bloom sighed. "I love Sky....and yet.... I don't wanna break JC's heart. They'll all forget about us when we leave, but I can tell that his feelings for me are true regardless. His heart is in my hands now, whether I like it or not. One false move, and I'm afraid he'll never live happily."

 

The others contemplated, trying to find a solution to this dilemma.

 

"Oh girls, I know that I should just be honest with him, but there's still the tour," Bloom said with a concerning look, as she was undoing her bun and brushing her hair. "I don't want him to mess up his own career because of me. Yes, everything will go back to normal to where it all was before we arrived, but still. I don't want his moment to suffer, and I'm not saying this just for my sake, but for his.

Can you guys promise me something? Regardless of his love for me, can you promise that you'll do whatever it takes to help him stay happy and be focused on his job, that way things will at least run smoothly?"

 

"Sure, Bloom," Aisha said. "We're here to help them for their tour, and we're going to give our best to make their tour a success," she smiled, and even with the ironies she really cared for the tour to go well.

"You can count on us, Bloom," Stella replied. "Under one condition: can you please try to convince Justin to approve my Specialist-inspired designs, or at least be willing to incorporate some of the colors to the costumes?"

Bloom laughed. "OK, Stella. I'll try to."

"We're the Winx, and we're here for each other!" All 6 girls joined hands and cheered, eliminating the gloominess that happened earlier.

 

And with that, Bloom got into her pajamas and slept peacefully. She knew that she still had to work things out with JC, but with her friends' help, she also knew that a solution is possible.

Chapter 11 by JC McGee

"I'm on a workout, guys!" Justin playfully said, running on the treadmill-like platform on the stage.

It's been a couple of weeks later, and the stage equipment has been settled. Pretty much everything is settled before the tour starts. Now some of the costumes just need to be finalized, as well as all the dance steps and whatnot.

"Wanna challenge?" Aisha joined in, started running on another platform, and this time ran with faster speed.

"Oh yeah?" Justin said.

"You're talking to the Princess of Andros, so yeah, Justin," Aisha beamed.

 

The two of them started running on their own platforms, and ultimately Aisha won for using faster speed and still staying on the platform without losing her balance.

 

"Aw, no fair," Justin pouted, fixing his bandana.

"Yes fair," Aisha insisted, smiling as she said that. "You guys will be the ones performing anyway."

"Yeah, and by performing, you mean doing this like every single day before AND after each show, Aisha," JC came in and defended his friend.

"Whoops," Aisha replied. "Sorry."

JC laughed.

 

As the other girls have promised, they helped JC stay focus on the tour. He still had those feelings for Bloom, but at least he was able to stay focus on his job regardless. The 2 of them oddly enough still talk to each other all the time, but mostly on music and stuff. Still, JC gave the public the impression that his disposition was so bright and totally focused on the tour that a mere outside observer could not suspect his true feelings for Bloom.

Stella definitely helped the most when she noticed moments when JC didn't seem to be himself, and so she made herself useful by constantly interrupting his conversations with Bloom whenever awkward silences would occur between them.

 

"Excuse me, JC," she would always call on him. "Can you PLEASE convince Justin to wear this Specialist outfit??". Even though Justin hands down said no (and he even blatantly said no when Bloom tried to convince him herself, as she promised Stella she would), Stella still insisted.

"Ha ha," JC would just laugh.

"You know what they say, Stella," he said this time, flashing a smile at the fairy who had the powers of the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars. "If you force something to somebody, people will know it's forced, and it's not gonna be real anymore."

 

"Uh Stella," Bloom said, "if you don't mind, we're actually talking about other stuff."

"Ooh, other stuff," Stella replied, almost sounding nosy. "You more-than-like-him, huh?" she asked grinningly, while JC was being called for a quick meeting concerning the show.

"Stella!" Bloom said, slightly exasperated.

"OK, Bloom, I'm sorry, it's none of my business," Stella continued, still keeping her cheery disposition.

 

But when JC started to come back a couple of moments later, Stella quickly asked Bloom in a serious tone, "Are you sure you can handle this?"

 

"Don't worry."

"Ok. If you need help, you can just tell me or the other girls."

Bloom nodded, and Stella left, trying to think of a compromise for the costume designs.

 

Bloom and JC were now beside each other, standing behind one of the stage platforms.

"Bloom?"

"Yeah, JC?"

"About that other day," JC said, scratching his head. "I hope I didn't give the impression that I'm being a hopeless romantic..."

"Oh no, JC. Don't be ashamed about it," Bloom said.

He was now listening to her. Bloom must say the right thing now, yet still be honest.

"I know your memories will vanish as soon as the tour's over, but I do believe you when you say you love me, and I want you to know that," she paused.

JC's cyan blue eyes were wide open as soon as Bloom said that. He neither showed complete happiness nor sadness; he just stood there calmly, nodding as Bloom continued to talk.

"I've been exerting effort myself in helping for the tour, but also, I've been trying to think of the right thing to say to you."

 

Bloom looked down, then she looked back at him. How could she be honest with him without breaking his heart?

 

"I do love you JC, regardless of the circumstances," Bloom continued. JC remained quiet.

"I wish I knew what I could say to make you feel better." Then, hoping that this would keep JC's heart from breaking ever again, she carefully said, "Your heart is in my hands, no matter what. Even if we won't be together as a couple, there will always be a special place in my heart for you, JC."

 

As Bloom said that, JC's tears showed up, but this time he smiled back at her.

"Thanks, Bloom," he said. "I've never been loved by a girl like this ever in my whole life."

"Not even by your own mom?"

"Hey," he grinned, "I meant, you know...."

"Yeah," Bloom chuckled. "I know."

 

With that, they both hugged each other with much love. Bloom, the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, was able to keep an 'N Sync member's heart from breaking. Even if his memories of her will eventually disappear, it was still important for her that he'll never get hurt ever again. Now if only she could continue to hold his heart in her hands without dropping it along the journey of the tour. 

Chapter 12 by JC McGee

"Ok guys," Tecna announced, as they were on their final dress rehearsal day. "All the stage equipment, sounds, dance moves and whatnot have been finalized and organized."

"So much precision, Tecna," Chris said with praise.

"I know! It's a thing of beauty!" Tecna beamed, knowing that her technical knowledge and logical skills indeed contributed in running down things smoothly for the tour.

 

"One more dress rehearsal, and you guys are in for a surprise," Musa announced, as she was playing a fast chord on a guitar.

 

The guys have been rehearsing so much that they've almost forgotten about the girls Enchantix transformation. They saw the girls as human beings rather than just fancy fairies. Likewise, the girls saw the vocal group members as human beings as well, and no fangirling could take that away.

The girls watched in amazement, seeing how awesome the finalized costumes were. Justin finally agreed to have Specialist-inspired designs incorporated (after Stella practically begged and kept following him around convincing him to agree, which was an odd thing for his part because he was used to girls coming to him for an autograph or picture, not begging to agree for costume designs for the band per se, and essentially Stella hardly asked for any autograph or picture even before when they first met), as long as it was subtle, and Stella agreed as well.

 

The outfits for "Space Cowboy" were not the Specialist-inspired ones; instead, the Specialist-inspired ones were to be used during the encore of the show. The dark blue has been converted into a lighter blue color, the light creme has been altered to a much more darker color, and the jewels became the silver accessories.

 

After 'N Sync ran through the whole rehearsal, all the Winx cheered for them.

"Bravo, you guys!" Musa exclaimed, thankful that she got the chance to help the guys musically. "And now for the surprise. But first, we need you guys to go back to your costumes in the first segment and come back in the bungees and harnesses and whatnot."

 

As soon as the guys were back in their costumes and flying in their harnesses, Joey called in on a microphone and said, "Uh, ok Winx, now where's the surprise?"

"Yeah!" JC exclaimed. "'Cause I'm feelin' hyper right now!" he said, swinging on his harness.

 

"OK girls. You ready?" Musa asked.

All 6 of the girls walked to the nearest audience row, facing the guys from above the stage.

"Let's do this," Aisha said.

In unison, all the 6 girls jumped up in the air and said, "WINX ENCHANTIX!"

 

 EEEENNNCHAAAAANTIIIIX!

Oooooohh!

 

Enchantix!

Magical powder!

Maximum power!

Enchantiiiiiiix!

Powers upon me

Powerful, magical

Wonderful, dimension

Powerful, Enchantiiiiix

Incredible vision,

Incredible power of Winx!

Enchantix! 

 

In front of the guys, 6 beautiful fairies were flying up above, each group facing each other on the same level.

Each fairy wore above-the-elbow translucent gloves and barefoot sandals, with flowery-like outfits. They also had jewels and whatnot, and of course large elegant wings, decorated with their fairy dust. What made the fairies so unique regardless was that each one had her own style.

 

"Woah," Joey exclaimed, seeing the girls with their transformation looks for the first time.

"You girls look amazing," Justin said, still awe with amazement.

"Thanks," Stella replied as she flipped her now longer hair with top pigtails.

"Woah," a shocked Chris thought out loud, who almost loss his balance as he's never seen fairies like this before.

"I cannot believe my eyes," a deep-voiced Lance commented.

"Hey, you asked for it," Flora beamed.

"Yeah, I guess I did. You're so beautiful, Flora," Lance blushed.

"Thanks."

 

JC was totally speechless at the sight of Bloom in front of him. He's been speechless before, but his heart started beating now that he's finally seen Bloom in her Enchantix form. He just loved the way she looked.

With the pink bow tie on her neck, and the ruffly layers of her dress, Bloom's outfit was instantly his favorite. The way the color of her dress seemingly matches his eye color, the way the color of her wings slightly have similar colors to his own eyes - it's as if they really were meant to be together.

 

No, wait, JC thought to himself. I'm being delusional. Bloom's in love with Sky, so I should be happy for her. His split thoughts made him go almost schizophrenic.

 

"Uh, JC?" Tecna asked a silent JC. The guys were high up in their harnesses, but ever since the girls transformed into Enchantix mode, JC remained still moments after.

"Oh no, he's in a trance again," Stella commented.

 

Just then, for no apparent reason, the strings on JC's harness started to break, and he was about to fall.

 

"Oh no!" cried Musa.

Within less than a second, the harness officially broke, and JC fell down the stage platform like a broken marionette.

Quickly, all the Winx flew down and tried to catch him, but JC already fell down to the ground. However, for some strange reason, the platform "deflected" him and suddenly he was tossed back above again.

 

"HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!" JC yelled in agony.

 

"GREEN LUXURIANT IVY!!!" Flora shouted, and with a wave of her arms, a handful of large green vines came up from the ground and grabbed JC safely onto a safer stage platform before more havoc could be wreaked. 

Chapter 13 by JC McGee

"JC? Can you hear me?" Justin asked, holding his buddy up as everyone went down and rushed to the stage platform.

 

"What happened in the harness is way too illogical. Everything has been fixed to certain extents," Tecna said, filled with confusion.

"For your information, there is a PROBABILITY that 1 out of 5 harnesses may break, smarty-pants," snapped Chris.

"Hey! At least I'm showing some concern by looking at the background of the situation!" Tecna insisted.

"'Showing some concern', my foot," a furious Chris argued. "If that's the case, why wouldn't YOU GIRLS use your wings to FLY FASTER and save him?!"

 

"Guys, come on!" Aisha halted. "It was an accident, okay? Let's not put up an unnecessary fight."

Aisha was right; it was an accident indeed. And even if the girls were to fly faster and save JC, he would still land on the ground faster than them (they have yet to earn their future fairy form in the first place). Him being strapped in a harness was already enough to get him injured quickly. Flora's vines thankfully settled down the mess at the very least.

 

The technicians came in and fixed the harnesses. There was no specific malfunction before. Even Tecna herself couldn't see any evidence that JC's harness has been tampered at all.

This could mean that JC must've subconsciously caused his own fall without the others noticing.

 

"Ow!" JC cried in pain, his entirely body severely tortured from falling.

"Hang in there, JC," Joey assured him.

 

Right after that, the nearest doctor had to come in and check on JC, because JC was severely hurt and could not get up at all. 

 

Within moments, the doctor said, "He's got a concussion, multiple broken ribs, and is on the verge of having a broken femur."

Everyone gasped, awaiting as the doctor continued to make his announcement regarding JC's fate.

"I'm afraid he won't be able to perform at all. He'll need a lot of months to rest and recover. Due to that, there's no other choice but to cancel the first leg of the tour."

 

Musa gasped. "That can't be true. Doctor, we have to do something better than that. Millions of fans have been traveling for so long, and it'll just disappoint them if the show cancels or whatever."

"There's no other way, Musa," the doctor replied. "It's either they suffer or he suffers."

 

This time JC screamed in pain much louder than before. It was so intense and so painful that everyone's hearts almost started to break, most especially Bloom's.

"No! No!" Bloom protested.

 

JC suddenly stayed still. His body was motionless, and his eyes were closed.

 

"Wait a minute, maybe I can help him," Justin volunteered, and so he came closer to his friend, opened his mouth and started blowing air in JC's mouth. Apparently, there was no progress and JC stayed still.

"No," Justin murmured, not wanting his best friend to die.

 

"Doctor, is there anything else that can be done?" Lance asked.

 

After a couple of attempts to revive JC, nothing happened at all.

 

"I believe he's just in a coma," the doctor said. "But he has no breath."

Knowing the possible implication to his response, both the Winx and the other 'N Sync members grew deathly still.

 

"This is all my fault," Bloom finally cried. "I knew that JC's heart was in my hands, and I just let it slip away." She began sobbing after saying that.

"It's not your fault, Bloom," Musa consoled. "If anything, it's my fault for letting the guys ride on their harness instead of otherwise. I should've known better."

 "No Musa, it's not your fault," Bloom responded. "I promised myself that I would never allow JC to get hurt, regardless of whether physically or emotionally. I should've saved him when I saw him fall."

"But Justin was complimenting you on your look, Bloom," Stella defended, not wanting to torment her friend. "And you were still talking to him when JC fell. In other words, it really wasn't your fault at all."

"Yeah, but still." Bloom does love JC, and regardless of the early circumstances, she will not let him down this time.

 

So she wiped her tears, and came forward to JC.

 

"When the visions around you, bring tears to your eyes," Bloom sang to the unconscious JC. "And all that surrounds you... are secrets and lies...."

 

The others stayed quietly still, amazed at Bloom's beautiful singing voice. She may not have musical powers, but the fairy can clearly singing beautifully and soulfully.

 

"I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope, keeping your faith when it's gone. The one you should call, for standing here all alone," the red-haired fairy continued, holding JC's forehead with her hand.

 

"And I will take, you in my arms, and hold you right were you belong. 'Til the day my life is through, this I promise you..."

 

Bloom paused, and said, "FAIRY DUST!!!"


 Suddenly, a blue heart-shaped vial appeared in Bloom's hands.

 

"What is she doing?" Chris whispered to Tecna, confused yet fascinated by the fairy magic he's been witnessing for the first time.

"She's using her fairy dust to heal JC," Tecna replied.

"Oh ok. By the way, I'm sorry for what I said earlier, Tecna," Chris apologized.

"It's okay, Chris," Tecna reassured him.

 

With her vial in her hands, Bloom sprinkled the fairy dust to JC.

"This I promise you, JC," Bloom ended, as the fairy dust sprinkled to JC.

 

 

Chapter 14 by JC McGee

A couple of moments after Bloom healed JC using her fairy dust, JC's eyes were suddenly wide open. His cyan blue eyes were brighter than usual, and his face was filled with so much life in contrast to what happened earlier.

 

"Bloom?"

"JC?"

"Bloom!" JC smiled, seeing his favorite beautiful fairy smile back at him. "You saved me!"

"You're alive!" Bloom cried, almost filled with tears, but this time with tears of joy.

"Yeah," he replied. With both of them happy, they embraced.

 

"Phew, finally!" Stella exclaimed, then turned to the doctor and said, "Bloom may have healed him, but I just want you to know that we're thankful for what you've done to help, too."

"Thanks, Stella," the doctor replied. "Well, I gotta go now. Other patients don't like waiting."

"Good-bye, doctor," everyone waved.

"Good-bye, everyone," the doctor waved back with a smile, then he left.

 

"JC, are you alright?" Aisha asked.

"I'm fine, Aisha. Thanks," JC said, getting up from the floor. He just stood up as if he was just lying down there rather than falling down from a harness severely injured.

 

"OK, since dress rehearsals are over," Stella said, changing the topic to something brighter, "let's go out and celebrate, my treat."

She then brought out a credit card of her own. Just because they're from another world, doesn't mean that the credit card of a princess of Solaria shouldn't work in the year 2000.

 

"Anyone for pizza?" Bloom asked.

Awkward silence.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Bloom laughed. "Ok guys, how 'bout salad and sushi? Stuff like that?"

"Sure, Bloom," Justin said with a grin. "I try to stay healthy by eating healthy."

Time to remove all the sugary cereals before tomorrow for my younger buddy, JC thought to himself. 

Chapter 15 by JC McGee

May 9, 2000

Mississippi Coast Coliseum, Biloxi

 

It was the day of the first show of the tour. All the Winx and 'N Sync members were ready for the show.

 

But first, before the show, there was of course a meet-and-greet for some of the lucky fans who get to meet 'N Sync (and soundcheck of course).

All the girls, as well as the guys, were already there, except for 2 members.

 

"Well, if it isn't the late-bloomers," Justin joked as Bloom and JC arrived last. "Get it? Late-BLOOM-ers?"

 

'N Sync made their way through the conference room where their fans have waited, and the Winx entered the room, too. While the majority of the crowd was in for 'N Sync, some of the people had their eyes on the Winx. Those who were were either boyfriends dragged along by their girlfriends to watch 'N Sync, non-fans, actual 'N Sync fans, or people who prefer Backstreet Boys better.

 

While waiting for autographs from the 5 guys, the others oddly enough wanted to get autographs from the 6 girls.

Stella, the Princess of Solaria, who also successfully won first place in the Miss Magix beauty contest before, was more than happy to sign the autographs.

"Thank you, you're too kind," Stella beamed as the people asked for her pictures and autographs. Ironically, she knew it won't last anyway when she leaves, but she took the opportunity and enjoyed the moment.

The others signed, too, but none were as enthusiastic and diva-ish as the Fairy of the Shining Sun.

 

"I love your hair," one of the 'N Sync fangirls said to her. "How'd you keep it so silky and smooth?"

"Well, darling," Stella replied, "Lots of happiness and sunshine, golden brushes and combs, and of course the best shampoos and conditioners in Solaria."

"Ooh. And where is Solaria?"

"Well..." That fangirl was waiting for Justin's autograph, and when he was done with the previous autograph, it was her turn.

"Let's just say that it's in a magical kingdom that you won't have time to go to, 'cause right now your Prince Charming is waiting for you to take YOU to HIS KINGDOM," Stella quickly said, as she pointed to the fangirl Justin and Justin waved towards the fangirl.

 

Instantly, the fangirl legit forgot about asking the Solaria question and started screaming towards Justin, asking him to sign all of her posters, CDs, shirts and whatnot.

Stella didn't feel envious at all, happily watching as Justin signed every single object that the fangirl had brought.

 

With greater power comes greater popularity, Stella said to herself, smiling at Justin and he smiled back at her.

 

"Oh my God!" another fangirl screamed, moving towards her. "YOU'RE Justin Timberlake's girlfriend BRITNEY SPEARS?!"

"Why, no," Stella replied coyly, "I have a boyfriend of my own. His name is Brandon, and he's a Speci-"

"YOU'RE Britney Spears with better makeup AND a better boyfriend??" the fangirl interrupted.

 

Just then, Justin almost scowled when he heard that, but still kept his cool as he was in the middle of signing another autograph.

 

"I just told you, I'm NOT Britney Spears," Stella said calmly. Sure, Britney was blonde with brown eyes like her, but c'mon! That's almost a pop culture stereotype if you ask me, Stella thought to herself.

Luckily, the fangirl was next in line for JC's autograph, and so JC waved at her.

"Who needs makeup and a better boyfriend when you've got someone like.....?" Stella quickly replied, and the fangirl instantly left Stella and started screaming towards JC.

 

Stella, not wanting to take herself too seriously, found it kinda funny. One minute, a fangirl was asking her questions, and the next minute the fangirl was screaming towards Justin, Joey, Lance, Chris or JC (or all of them), asking for autographs.

 

Oh well, true fans will always support you no matter what, Stella said to herself, smiling as she's witnessing 'N Sync's fan-base in the room with her own eyes.

 

 

As soon as the meet-and-greet was done, the guys showed the girls their "toybox room", or the room where they keep the instruments and other stuff needed for the show.

 

"Wow, this place looks like so much fun," Musa said, eyeing the guitars, drums, saxophones and other instruments that were present.

The girls stayed with the guys for a little while, and then it was time for the guys to change and officially get ready for the show.

 

"Ok girls, now we've gotta change now," Justin said, putting on his shirt. "Get out! Get out! Get out!" He said jokingly with a grin.

"Aw, c'mon! You guys saw us transform anyways," Stella said.

"Stella, we just heard you girls say 'WINX ENCHANTIX!', then we just saw your final looks. We didn't actually SEE the way you girls changed AT ALL, so I guess it's a win-win situation if you girls leave now," Chris remarked.

 

"OK," the girls said.

 

"Wait a minute, there's one more thing I almost forgot," Stella said, then playfully setting her solar powers brightly on Justin's bandana, causing his curls to not look too presentable with the ever-bright light.

"Stella! Too bright!" Justin yelled, but still laughing, knowing that she's just kidding him around.

"Don't worry, Justin. I got it under control."

Justin removed his bandana, gave it to Stella, then fixed his blond curls for the nth time.

 

"A touch of sun magic should be enough to turn this bright cloth...," she said, as the bandana began to transform, "....into a bandana with the shining beads of Solaria."

"Woah," Lance commented on Justin's re-designed bandana.

 

Justin's white bandana was now magically transformed into an elegant white one with clear silver beads and studs, its shapes and designs similar to the some of the architectural designs found in the palace of Solaria. Actually, if one were to notice some resemblances, the shape of the clear silver beads and studs against the brighter color of cloth could resemble Stella's Enchantix crown, but of course in white and silver this time. Of course, the resemblance was also subtle, so no one could tell that the Fairy of the Sun and the Moon designed it herself from the outside looking in.

 

"Remember, Justin, with greater power comes greater popularity," Stella smiled, giving back to Justin his brand new stage-presentable bandana.

"Thanks, Stella," Justin beamed.

After that, the girls left the guys alone, awaiting to see them in their awesome costumes.

 

A few minutes later

 

And awesome, they really were. Justin Timberlake, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, and JC Chasez looked really awesome with their white tops, black jackets/vests, black pants, black shoes and white gloves, complete with eye-popping colored patches on their tops and pants, giving them that colorful Pinocchio-meets-circus look, but with a cool and edgy vibe as well.

"Woah, you guys look really awesome," Aisha said in amazement.

"Thanks, Aisha," all of them replied in synchronized form, then laughing at how in-sync (no pun intended) they really were.

  

"Well, I guess it's time for you guys to start the show," Tecna said.

 "No wait, Tecna," JC replied. "There's still one more thing we need to do before the show, and y'all probably know what it is 'cuz we've said that we've been doing it in previous shows like forever, right?"

In unison, the Winx girls nodded and said, "HACKY SACK!!!"

JC pretended to hurl at them, then flashed a wide smile to the girls.

"Ok girls, now this is kinda a guys-only moment, so if you please," he said.

"Sure thing. I can just video-record you guys," the Fairy of Technology beamed.

 

With that, the 'N Sync guys played their superstitious game while the Winx girls watched.

 

 

In the end....

"I told you, Bloom," JC said giving her a mad-as-a-hatter grin which made the others giggle. "WE SUCK."

 

It was showtime, and the guys were now strapped in their harnesses.

"Good luck, guys," the Winx waved as the 'N Sync guys were about to rise from above the stage.

"Thanks, Winx," the 'N Sync guys said.

The Winx ran backstage and got to watch the very first awesome show of the No Strings Attached tour.

 

Chapter 16 by JC McGee

"You did it, guys!" Musa applauded, as soon as the guys returned backstage after their final performance for the show.

"We all did it, Musa!" Chris jumped for joy, saying that as he was taking his towel.

"Yeah! We wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you, girls," Lance smiled.

"Thanks. We're so thankful that we could help," Flora replied.

 

"Show's over!" Joey exclaimed.

"Yeah, show's over!" a hyper JC said, swaying his towel. "It's over! Everybody get out!"

"Okay, but before you go on, JC," Musa remarked, "give us time to duck and cover."

 

With that, everyone laughed. It was such a wonderful night for everyone.

 

The next show was to take place on the next day, this time in North Little Rock's Alltel Arena, and so everybody had to prepare to move to that city. How the girls were able to travel even if they didn't have passports, in case you're wondering? Simple. Stella's scepter served as a teleportation device for the girls to go to their next destination, and usually they're already there before the guys.

 

"Aw, no fair," Justin whined. "We still need to go to either go on bus or airplane, depending on how far the destination is, while you girls get to play magic-wand journey."

Stella laughed. "Don't worry, Justin," she replied. "We will join you guys on the tour bus when possible. This I promise you," she ended, using their song title.

And a promise she did make happen. When the tour's next destination was the Pyramid Arena in Memphis, the girls made a surprise visit and joined the guys as they were on the tour bus (Memphis because Stella now knows that's where Justin grew up; coincidentally, Justin received his diploma onstage on that night, and of course she congratulated him).

 

"Bloom," JC said, as he and Bloom were sitting together in the tour bus. "I'm so happy that you're here."

"Me, too," she replied, with a gleam in her eyes.

 

For the first few shows of the tour, the brown-haired-and-blue-eyed member of the vocal group stayed so focused on the tour that his feelings for the red-haired-and-blue-eyed fairy seemed so oblivious to the public, especially considering that they're always together backstage.

 

However, things started to change eventually when more and more fangirls started to stalk the band, especially JC.

Pictures and autographs were fine, but treacherous hurls were not. During one point, in spite of mega-security, a handful of insane fangirls got a hold of JC and started grabbing him and ripping out his clothes. It reached a point where they looked like they were almost successful in stripping him.

 

The Fairy of the Dragon Flame of course came to the rescue.

"Sorry, no tours allowed on Mr. Chasez," Bloom said sarcastically, as she used her dragon fire to push the merciless fangirls away, saving JC from being tortured even more.

With that, JC got up and said, "Thanks, Bloom. I'm so glad you're not a crazy fangirl when you're around me."

Bloom laughed. "Hey, I know when to draw the line. You're welcome."

 

 

"Bloom, I don't know if I could do this," JC told Bloom nervously backstage, as he and the others were getting ready for the next show.

"What are you talking about? You have an awesome stage presence," Bloom replied.

"I know that," JC responded. "It's just....... it's just that sometimes I reminiscent those previous years. I'm not perfect, Bloom, and you know that. I can still see myself as that shy and quiet little boy who wasn't really into performing in front of an audience."

"I see," Bloom said. "But look at you now. You're here, doing something so amazing. You know, I know this may sound bizarre, but I wouldn't be the fairy I am today if it wasn't for you. I kinda kept it a secret from the girls, but you have been such an inspiration for me."

"Really?" JC blushed with a smile. "Thanks, Bloom."

"You're welcome, JC," Bloom said in reply. "Now c'mon! You gotta get ready for the show."

 

Without warning, Bloom went forward, embraced JC, and kissed him on the cheek.

JC started having tingling feelings immediately. As Bloom embraced him, he embraced her back, and was able to touch her red hair. It was so silky and soft, so much more than any of his ex-girlfriend's hair. Ha ha ha.

Bloom then walked away from him, turning around and smiling at him, leaving him dazed. 

 

Suddenly, JC's feelings for Bloom started to come back. Her protecting him from crazy fans, and what just happened backstage, touched his heart. Love, love and love was on his mind, and sure enough he started to go schizophrenic for his life.

 

Chapter 17 by JC McGee

The crowd was screaming so loud, cheering as JC knelt in front of Bloom and serenaded the fairy with a chorus of "Tearin' Up My Heart" (before the actual show started, already wearing his opening costume).

"It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you, Bloom," he sang. "But when we are apart, I feel it, too, Bloom. And no matter what I do, Bloom, I feel the pain, with or without you, Bloom."

Bloom beamed as he sang that song to her.

 

"Bloom, I know we've just met months ago," JC said on the microphone, while reaching something from his pocket. "But........ Bloom....," he got a box from his pocket, opened it and said, "will you marry me?"

The crowd then screamed so loud, with many supporting him. The crowd was screaming things to Bloom like "Say yes!" or "C'mon, girl! Don't keep him waiting!" or "If you're not taking him, he's mine now!".

"Oh, JC," Bloom blushed, looking at the crowd, amazed at the sight.

 

JC beamed at Bloom, his blue eyes filled with hope, hoping that Bloom would say what he wanted to hear.

 

"I.....I...."

 

The crowd became so much more intense.

 

"I love you, JC," Bloom said, however she noticed that the ring in the box had a dark-black gem smiling back at her rather than a diamond.

"So will you marry me?" JC asked again, still smiling.

 

Suddenly, she saw a vision of her love Sky being surrounded by flames, but it wasn't her dragon flame - it was dark fire. With the dark fire, he was being severely tortured to death.

 

I wish I could marry JC, but I can't, Bloom said to herself. If I do, Sky WILL suffer. What I'll do to him will be much worse than what Diaspro did to him.

 

"Bloom?" JC asked her, still on his knees waiting for her reply. The more delayed her reply was, the more intense the crowd became, and some of the audience members started to leave the arena, feeling like their time was being wasted thanks to a silly-and-slow proposal prior to the show.

 

Bloom's heart couldn't take it anymore.

"JC..... I love you...... but..... I can't marry you. I'm sorry," Bloom finally replied.

 

Knives started attacking JC's heart, almost literally. His cyan blue eyes which were filled with so much hope were now showing despair, and tears started to fall under his eyes. He was indeed crying, but this time it showed so much sadness and so much pain that Bloom's own heart could almost feel knives attacking it as well.

 

"Bloom!" he cried, his tears reaching down the stage platform. "How can you hold my heart in your hands and just let it slip away?". He continued sobbing so hard that nobody could not pity him at all.

 

The crowd started booing at Bloom, with various responses.

 

"Screw that fairy!" a child from the audience screamed.

"She is evil!" a fangirl said.

"She does not belong to him!"

"I told you, fairies and boy-bands CAN NEVER co-exist!"

 

The audience started shouting expletives at Bloom, and then throwing objects like flower vases at her.

 

Suddenly, fire started to surround the arena, and the people really should've left, but they were still furious at Bloom, allowing themselves to perish in the fire.

 

"Now look what've you done, Bloom!" JC yelled at Bloom, his tone filled with so much menace now. "You've held my heart in your hands, made one very big mistake, and the fans hate you! WE ALL HATE YOU!!!"

"NO, JC!!!" Bloom protested, defending herself against all odds. "It is YOU who's making the big mistake! I told you I love Sky -"

"And you played with my emotions, you freak!" JC screamed back at her. His blue eyes became blood-red from crying so hard. "Why didn't you tell me you were engaged before?! I regret the day I ever met you, BECAUSE YOU BROKE MY HEART EVER SINCE!!!!!"

 

After he said that, JC got a bloody dagger from his pocket, which terrified Bloom. This isn't you, JC, Bloom thought to herself. Why couldn't you see that?

"JC! Don't do it!!!" Bloom pleaded.

"Oh yes, Bloom, I will," JC said, grinning quite maliciously. "I'll never kill you 'cause you're the Keeper of the Dragon Flame - I don't even have powers to fight you back anyways - and since I know I'll never have you no matter what, I guess I should end my life now."

 

 

JC got up from his bed, still in his pajamas. It was the middle of the night, and he was staying in his own hotel room. As he got up, he contemplated on his dream. That girl will never be mine,  JC said to himself. And no matter what I do, I feel the pain, without or without her. She's engaged to someone else, but she doesn't want to break his heart by leaving him. And yet I love her.

 

JC started at the door. He started to drink a green alcohol found on a coffee table.

 

No, why am I being so selfish? Bloom loves Sky, and so I should be happy for her.

No, she played with your emotions, didn't she, JC? She was giggling at your jokes, smiled at you, and then expected you to be happy for her when she told you that she's engaged!

No, you fell out of a freakin' harness, almost died, and the girl saved you with her fairy dust for crying out loud!

 

Contradictory thoughts spun around JC's head. He was really becoming schizophrenic, or if not schizophrenic then he's losing his sanity.

 

"I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna feel this way. All I wanna do is leave, but all I can do is stay."

 

He loves Bloom, Bloom's engaged to her true love Sky, yet she loves JC, simple as that. But then his illusional dream took its toll and influenced his mind as well, driving him crazy. And of course, there's the absinthe drink he's been drinking.

 

I'll never love a girl like Bloom ever again, and when she leaves, there's no point to live, knowing that she'll be the last, JC said to himself.

JC's heart started to break. It broke before, but this time it has officially taken its toll.

 

"I don't deserve to live."

 

Love, or insanity, drove him to get out of his hotel room and run up to the elevator.

Chapter 18 by JC McGee

"JC! Don't do it!!!" Bloom screamed in her sleep, which literally woke the other 5 girls, coming up to her and asking her what's wrong.

"It's JC," Bloom replied, her heart thudding. Coincidentally, she dreamt of the exact same thing JC dreamt of. "He's planning to kill himself right now!"

The others gasped. Everything was going so well and now......

 

"C'mon, Winx! We have an 'N Sync member to save!" Bloom commanded, not even wasting the time to tell the others what her dream was, because she could sense that JC was already up in the top floor of the hotel building.

The Winx rushed and pushed the button of the elevator, but it wasn't working.

"We've got no time to lose! Let's transform!"

"ENCHANTIX!!!!"

 

JC was now on the top floor of the hotel building. He made it all the way up, and luckily for his part, no screaming fans from out of hiding nor security guards stopped him; he was all alone, like his own love life.

He was known as the soul of 'N Sync, with his incredible vocals. But this time, he appeared to be soulless.

Slowly, he walked towards the end of the building.

"Goodbye, Bloom," he said to himself, but this time he no longer had tears in his eyes, for he has been using them for too long. "You ruined me," he muttered.

 

"JC!" Bloom shouted, flying faster as she possibly could before it's too late. "Don't do it!"

JC paused. "Don't do what?" he asked Bloom almost innocently now.

"Don't ask; just please come back here."

"I don't care, Bloom," JC said melancholy. "You know you can never love me the same way you love Sky."

"JC, don't you remember? I still have your heart in my hands," Bloom said, trying to be more optimistic.

"NO!" JC screamed. "YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME, AND THEN YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!!!!!"

 

Bloom gasped at his fury at her, but she also knew exactly why.

"JC, you're not being yourself! It was just a dream!"

"JUST A DREAM??!!!" JC shrieked. "THE HELL IT WAS!!!"

"JC, you know I love you, and you know I'll always have a special place in my heart for you," Bloom reminded him, tortured to see that the promise she made to herself was starting to fall apart. "Why can't you differentiate reality from fantasy?"

 

"I don't know, Bloom," JC suddenly grinned at Bloom, almost exactly the same as the grin he gave her the first night of the show, but this time it was so dark. Oddly enough, he started coming a few steps closer to Bloom. "You're a fairy, you're not real, and when you Winx leave, I'll forget about you anyways."

 

He's really not being himself, Bloom thought to herself. His responses were not making any sense, nor were his facial expressions.

 

"Oh, so you think we're not real?" Stella challenged JC, stepping from behind as she couldn't stand seeing Bloom tormented and hurt again.

"Bring it on, blondie-fairy," JC replied in a rather unusual tone.

"OK JC, you asked for it," Stella responded, apologizing to JC mentally for what she's about to do to him. "OCEAN OF LIGHT!!!"

As soon as Stella said her spell, swirls of light started coming towards JC, and it almost blinded him and loss his balance. Suddenly, a vial of absinthe came out of his pocket.

 

Bloom gasped. "JC, why did you...?"

"Now you know how I feel deep inside, Bloom," JC said. "And in case you were wondering, Bloomie," JC continued, "it was I who made myself fall from the harness. I couldn't stand seeing how beautiful you looked."

JC being so schizophrenic was driving Bloom crazy. She couldn't take it anymore. She doesn't recognize him anymore.

 

"Well be thankful you don't," a drunk JC continued, who seemed to have read Bloom's mind surprisingly. "Because you can forget about me starting now, when I fall."

Bloom flied faster to him. "No. You. Won't." she said solemnly.

"Goodbye Bloom," JC called to the fairy, "you ruined me."

And with that, JC did a backflip and started falling down the building.

 

"NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Bloom yelled, flying down the building trying to catch him.

Chapter 19 by JC McGee

I cannot let him die, Bloom said to herself, flying as fast as she could.

JC almost dying from falling down the harness was one thing, him falling down from a building to commit suicide was another. If he dies, Bloom will definitely never forgive herself, and even though he would still "resurrect" by the time the girls leave, it still mattered to her as there wouldn't be 'N Sync without JC.

Her heart was starting to break, and her wings were starting to fail her, which was ironic because Enchantix wings were supposed to handle against the strongest winds.

 

"Girls, we have to do something!" Tecna said. "We need to do a convergence spell!"

So all the 5 girls joined in and combined their magic together and flew down to save both JC and Bloom.

 

Bloom felt weak and exhausted. Her seeing JC falling down to his death was tearing up her heart.

"Alright, I'm gonna give the best that I've got," Bloom said.

"DRAGON FLAME ENERGY!!!!!"

 

Bloom's dragon flame power started coming down and got JC before he reached the ground, and the convergence magic of the other 5 Winx successfully reached out to them, taking both JC and Bloom to safety.

 

As Bloom took JC with her, she healed him with her powers.

"I know who the real you is, JC. I believe in you."

 

As soon as JC woke up, he regained his sanity, and the insane schizophrenic personality he was before was no more.

 

"Bloom," he sighed, seeing as she saved his life for the second time.

Bloom smiled optimistically at him, but suddenly she closed her eyes and collapsed on the floor.

"Bloom?!"

No response.

"BLOOM!!!!"

 

With all the strength that he regained, JC carried Bloom in his arms and took her back inside.

 

 

Chapter 20 by JC McGee

"What the heck just happened?" Chris asked, as all the Winx and 'N Sync members came in in JC's hotel room.

The girls told them what happened, and it shocked the 4 guys.

"Oh my God," Justin said. "At least JC's safe now."

"Yes, but Bloom isn't," Aisha replied. "She used up all of her magic to save JC."

"Isn't there anything that can be done?" asked Joey.

"Maybe some fairy dust should work," Flora said, and with that, she used her pink flower-shaped vial to save Bloom.

 

But it didn't work.

"It couldn't be," Flora said. "It's supposed to work, and yet she's not waking up!"

The others gasped. Not even a convergence spell woke up Bloom.

 

"I hope she's still here somehow," Lance said quietly.

 

There was a complete silence.

 

JC sobbed, knowing the possibility that the red-haired-and-blue-eyed fairy could die, and she suffered because of him.

"This is all my fault!" he cried. "I'm so stupid to even tell those horrible things to Bloom in the first place!"

 

JC was considered to be the most handsome member of 'N Sync (despite being the second oldest), the one whose vocals were so amazing that it could melt the hearts of millions; in other words he's loved by many. What's not to be thankful for?

Why couldn't I be thankful with what I'm given? he thought to himself. She's with someone else, yet she showed so much love to me, but I've let my insecurities cloud my emotions.

JC felt tormented, looking back at the stuff that's happened ever since he met Bloom. She told him his heart was in her hands, saved him from dying twice, and even protected him from insane fangirls.

And this was the thanks that JC gave her, by still doubting her (regardless if he drank), screaming and shouting at her (both in the dream and in real life), and jumping off a building.

 

JC continued to sob, his heart shattering in a million pieces, but this time because he hurt himself by hurting Bloom.

Of all the tears he has shed in the past, this was the most intense of them all; JC felt like he murdered Bloom.

 

JC's teary eyes stared at Bloom. Even in death, she still looked so beautiful.

The tour was not yet over, but JC wanted it to be. If he didn't hurt Bloom, he would still have the beautiful fairy by his side instead of leaving him so early.

 

Still filled with tears, JC came up to Bloom.

"Bloom, I'm sorry," he said. "My weakness caused you pain. Please, please forgive me."

He held her in his arms, not wanting to let go. Suddenly, it didn't matter to JC whether Bloom's heart was with someone else or not. All that mattered was that he loved her and wanted her to be happy, and now it's too late to redeem himself.

 

"I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before," JC sang to Bloom while holding her in his arms.

 

"And I promise you never.... will you hurt anymore," his eyes still shed a tear, noting the irony in that lyric.

 

"I give you my word, I give you my heart; this is a battle we won.....," he paused, feeling terrible for singing more ironies. "And with this vow, forever has now begun."

 

JC's voice was breaking the whole time, yet despite this he was still able to sing so beautifully and soulfully.

 

"Just close your eyes, each loving day, I know this feeling won't go away. 'Til the day my life is through, this I promise you.....

 

Thinking that this would be the last time he would ever be this close to Bloom, he came closer to her and whispered, "Bloom, I love you."

After he said that, JC kissed Bloom's forehead.

 

"This I promise you, Bloom," he ended.

 

A flash of magic started to surround the room.

 

Slowly but surely, Bloom's cyan blue eyes started to open, looking above at a teary-eyed JC.

 

"JC?"

"Bloom?"

"It's okay. I forgive you," she said, smiling as she wiped JC's tears with her fingers.

"Bloom!" JC beamed.

 

The two embraced with much love. For the first time in forever, JC no longer felt angst when he's with Bloom. Love, unconditional love, was all he had for her.  

End Notes:

Yeah, that was hands down a "Frozen" reference haha.

So Bloom and JC finally resolved their relationship. But wait, there's still more to come, such as Lance's secret and whatnot. Oh, and did I ever mention how the fairies *enchanted* the Madison Square Garden shows? :) 

Chapter 21 by JC McGee

As the tour progressed, 'N Sync was busy not just with the tour, but with plenty of other press conference-related events and stuff, and so when they were extremely busy with literally no time for the girls, the Winx teleported themselves to other places nearby, checking out all the malls, parks and other significant places and landmarks.

 

"Wow, I had no idea technology was this... technical," Tecna commented, as they were strolling down the park looking at the funky phones people were using.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Stella replied.

"Actually, no it's not," Tecna responded. "It's actually kinda fun."

 

Meanwhile, Bloom and JC got to spend time together, and the latter once took the former out for a date (no romantic relation of course). It seemed like fate was on JC's side after he started to love Bloom without any angst at all regardless if she's taken, because the next thing he knew, he was named as one of the most eligible bachelors in People magazine on June 2, 2000.

 

The tour's next stop was at Madison Square Garden, which of course was such a big deal.

"Girls, we once again are really thankful for helping us make this tour a success," Joey announced, as he and everyone else were having dinner together. "That is why we've decided to give you girls the opportunity to perform with us on the Madison Square Garden shows. What do you say?"

"What do I say?" Aisha jumped. "Of course, Joey!!"

The girls cheered with excitement, preparing for ideas on how to make the shows much more spontaneous.

 

On the first night of the show, as the guys were in their harnesses for the opening number "No Strings Attached", 6 fairies were seen flying up from above the stage, with a slightly new choreography presented, as each fairy helped one member be "free" from his marionette-like strings (obviously Bloom with JC, Stella with Justin, Tecna with Chris, Aisha with Joey, and Flora with Lance; Musa was given the opportunity to be the "leader", and so she remained independent and played her flute, which she didn't mind not being paired with one member; she was more than happy to show her musical skills anyways). As soon as the guys were flying up in the sky, so were the girls, displaying their elegant wings.

 

"POWER OF HARMONY!!!" Musa said with delight, flying above the rest and showing her musical powers as light pink sound waves surrounded the stage, and eventually the entire arena. Her power was supposed to help calm everyone down and enjoy the show, which indeed worked as the guys no longer felt nervous on the first night, and everyone in the audience was having the time of their lives.

 

The fairies then magically disappeared, letting the guys have the spotlight now.

 

"Mommy, did you see those fairies?" a child tugged his mom.

"Yes, darling! They're so beautiful!"

"Those fairies are so fashionable! I love their outfits," some hyperventilated screaming fangirls managed to say.

 

The first night of the 4 shows was indeed magical and enchanting. For the rest of the show, the girls showed up at certain songs (if not in person, then on the screen projections, all thanks to Tecna), most especially during "Tearin' Up My Heart", with JC playfully chasing Bloom as she flied high above, waving at the crowd above her.

 

The presence of the Winx was so surreal that some people felt like they were seeing visions (good ones at the very least; the girls have yet to reach their next form, which would be explained by Miss Faragonda later on, so the least that they could do is enjoy the moment while it lasts).

 

For a much more realistic presentation, the girls surprisingly showed up (not in their fairy forms this time) later on for the performance of "Just Got Paid". Aisha got the spotlight for her awesome dance moves, which of course the audience loved.

 

"Please, ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the most awesome fairies that have ever performed with 'N Sync, the Winx Club!!!" Chris said.

 

The crowd instantly loved the fairies. This would sadly not last forever because once the fairies leave, their memories of them will vanish as well. But the Winx did not care too much; they were just happy to be given an amazing opportunity.

 

On the second night, the girls as usual made their revamped routine at the opening scene and whatnot, but this time they got to perform their own songs as well.

Musa, whose love for music was so strong, helped in writing the songs, helped the others with playing their instruments and all that.

 

On the third night however, that particular show was to be filmed for an HBO special.

"Um, Winx, I'm afraid you girls can't perform tonight," Chris said, explaining the possibility that it would be useless in the first place.

"That's okay, Chris," Tecna replied. "This particular show shall be one night to remember, and you guys totally deserve the spotlight."

 

The brand-new choreography with the Winx may have been scrapped for that one night (with the opening choreography reverted back to its original form), BUT the crowd was still enchanted by the awesome performances. It was 'N Sync's monumental moment all throughout, and so the Winx stayed and enjoyed watching the show.

 

For the last night, the girls got to join the guys once again, making the final night of Madison Square Garden enchanting as ever. 

Chapter 22 by JC McGee

"Okay everyone," Stella announced, as she as all the group members were having dinner.

"I would like to propose a toast," the Princess of Solaria continued. "A toast in honor of the most awesome boy band we've seen with our own eyes, 'N Sync!"

The girls toasted and cheered, with the guys totally speechless, thanking the girls for their support.

 

Earlier, the Princess of Solaria even got to meet the Princess of Pop, Britney Spears herself.

The two blond-haired-brown-eyed girls got along so well that they almost became fast friends, which made Justin slightly envious.

Stella even helped Britney with some new ideas for costumes for her own tour, and unlike Justin she immediately loved Stella's designs.

 

"Oh, Stella! I love this," Britney said with a smile on her face, pointing to one of Stella's costume designs, one of which would later become one of Britney's signature costumes ever worn.

"Why, thanks, Britney," Stella replied. Bloom shared with the other girls Britney's music as well, and Stella was instantly hooked with it. Britney's music became such a huge inspiration when Stella thought of fashion ideas.

"You know," Stella said, wanting the conversation to go even great as the two girls were really getting along, "I really wanted Justin and the guys to wear these, but he said no," she continued, showing Britney the Specialist-inspired costume designs.

"But I love it!" Britney said with such enthusiasm. "Justin would look really cool if he wore it."

"I know right! That's what I've been trying to tell him. I guess a fairy could never force a guy's fashion sense to change."

 

And they laughed, with Justin trying not to take himself too seriously as his girlfriend and his new fairy friend were almost teasing him behind his back.

 

"It's nice that you're very close with Justin," Britney said a few moments later.

"We sure are," Stella said as she was looking at a mirror. Then she put the mirror down and quickly said, "But don't you think for a second that I'm trying to steal your man; I've got a boyfriend of my own. Besides, you two really are meant for each other."

 

Britney almost blushed. "That really means a lot coming from a Fairy of the Sun and the Moon. Thank you."

 

Despite the continuous typical girl-talk, Stella knew on the back of her head NOT to tell Britney of the break-up that would happen between her and Justin a few years later IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, and she seriously fought the urge to tell Britney about it (same applies to Justin as well), because she was really concerned that the two of them be careful with their relationship, having witnessed the story of estranged lovers before.

Stella's parents, King Radius and Queen Luna, were divorced, and have not talked to each other for a very long time. In short, Stella didn't want that to happen between Britney and Justin regardless if they marry or not. Ultimately, she decided to let it go and be happy for them instead.

 

 

The other Winx got to hang out with Britney, and they also helped her in terms of tour necessities and stuff. They were once even invited to watch her show, which of course they went to and had so much fun watching.

And of course, the girls showed Britney their Enchantix fairy forms, which Britney absolutely loved.

"You Winx are so amazing," she said, dazzled at them. "I really wish that we could stay all together."

"Don't worry, Britney," Bloom replied. "No matter what happens, we'll be by your side and continue to support you."

"Thanks, Bloom," Britney smiled.

 

 

"And I know she's not here with us for dinner, but anyway I would also like to propose a toast to the lovely Miss Britney Spears," Stella continued.

"To Britney!" All 11 members said.

"Also, one last thing I'd like to toast about," Stella continued once again, "is that we should toast to the guys for still being together with their girlfriends and to us girls for still being together with our boyfriends -"

 

"Stella!" All the other 5 girls interrupted her, all in a synchronized voice.

"What?"

"Not all of the guys are taken, ehem."

"Oops," Stella responded innocently, leaving everyone laughing. Well actually, almost everyone was laughing, except for one sensitive soul.

 

Flora eyed Lance, noticing that he cringed when Stella made her third announcement before the girls interrupted her. Even after he laughed, she could sense that he felt very uncomfortable with the subject. Not wanting to make things any worse, she offered a smile to him, and he smiled back at her genuinely.

Chapter 23 by JC McGee

The green-eyed member of 'N Sync (and the only green-eyed member) couldn't sleep, staring at the ceiling of his hotel suite.

He's supposed to be happy. Everything was going so right, especially with the massive success in Madison Square Garden. And yet he's still bothered by something.

I can't take it anymore, he said to himself. I am different. I don't belong here because I'm not like them.

 

 

Bloom must've known already, because she's been a fan first and hasn't been too outdated with news on them ever since, but the rest definitely don't know, most especially the guys.

 

Even though Justin, Joey, JC and Chris were considered to be his best buddies for such a long time, a part of him still felt isolated for being different from them. It wasn't because of his deep voice (he was the perfect bass singer, as the others were frantically looking for one ASAP when they first started), nor his lacking dancing skills (he had to learn how to dance from scratch, unlike the other 4 who already had experience), nor his light green eyes; it was something else.

Ever since they first started out in Germany, he's usually the one who gets chicks the least. The other guys must've had intimate relationship with girls; him, not so much (although he walked the walk and tried dating). Even though he did fall in love with women before, Lance still felt a void in his heart. There was still something missing, even if he was with a girl.

He knew he was different, and he already knew it when he was very young. But he couldn't just tell it to anyone, not even to his 4 close buddies.

Regardless of what their reactions will be, he knew that he had the careers of Justin, Joey, JC and Chris in his hands besides his own, and the wrong decision would cause them all to fall.

 

Lance felt so isolated and alone, thinking no one will ever understand him, especially by a girl. Until he met Flora.

Lance was indeed attracted to the Fairy of Nature. He was not exactly in love with her per se, as she's already taken in the first place, but he still had feelings for her. Unlike all the other girls he met, Flora was very unique, and not simply because she's a fairy, but because she was the most kind, sweet, and understanding girl he's ever met.

She was the type of girl who seemed like one who would never run away from him after telling her his secret. So why was it so hard for him to tell her his secret?

 

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Lance got up and opened the door. It was Flora.

 

"Flora," Lance said smiling.

"Hi Lance," Flora replied. "I hope I didn't wake you...."

"No, it's okay. I couldn't sleep anyway."

 

Lance got back to his bed, while Flora sat down on the bed beside him.

"Lance, I don't mean to pry or anything, but I noticed that you seemed uncomfortable a while ago."

Lance almost shrugged, but still stayed quiet. He's known Flora for months, and they were so close now. Could this be the chance to tell her his secret before it's too late?

Unsure of what to say next, Lance just sat up from his bed.

"You know, you can always tell me what's wrong," Flora assured him. "You can just tell me, and I promise I'll keep it a secret."

 

Lance paused for a while, then finally replied to her.

"I'm different, Flora. I don't have a girlfriend."

"It's okay, Lance. You guys really are busy for the tour, but once it's over, you'll have your chance to find true love again."

"That's not what I meant," Lance replied, his voice almost deeper than usual. "Even if I was to have a girlfriend, I would never be happy with her. I'm not exactly attracted to women romantically."

"What do you mean?"

 

Lance took a deep breath, then finally confessed to Flora his deep dark secret.

 

"Flora.... I'm gay."

 

Flora looked at Lance, neither with disgust nor gleam. She was rather confused, not knowing anything about it.

 

"I don't understand," Flora said calmly.

"It means I'm different from all of you guys," Lance replied.

"Yes, I know, but what exactly do you mean?"

"It means..... it means that I'm attracted to other guys, not girls," Lance answered the naive fairy.

 

Flora contemplated with everything Lance just told her. She has never heard of homosexuality back in Lynphea, but ironically she was aware that it does exist in the plant world. She obviously cared for plants, and she cared for Lance.

 

Lance was almost like a plant to her now, seeing his disheveled blond hair, as well as his tears coming out of his green eyes, similar to the colors of dewdrops and leaves.

 

"Oh, Flora," Lance said, wiping his tears and trying not to cry too much in front of her, "this is really me, and nothing can change that no matter what I do."

"Why don't you tell the others the truth?" Flora consoled. "Surely they would understand."

"You don't understand, Flora. If I tell them the truth, then THEY THEMSELVES will be under the pressure to keep it a secret, too, and if one of them accidentally blurts it out loud, it will jeopardize 'N Sync's reputation as a whole. We will all be known as a gay band, our fans may abandon us, and things will never be the same ever again. It's better for us to be known to the world as the 'Bye Bye Bye' guys rather than otherwise."

 

Lance then confided in Flora all of his insecurities and past experiences, most especially emphasizing him being gay in contrast with the other 4.

 

Flora's heart reached out to Lance. Although she was not 100% aware of how the music industry works, she does know a thing or two about others being persecuted or ignored. The plants, the trees, the flowers - they tend to be ignored, perishing in one of the fires made by Valtor before (she and Aisha were able to save them all in the end), and not just during that moment, but in most situations now. With that, she was able to connect Lance's dilemma with nature.

Flora also strongly supported equality for plants and animals, and that they should all be treated with kindness and respect, so in terms of Lance's gay issue, she also connected it to treating others equally.

 

The Fairy of Nature embraced the bass singer of 'N Sync, hoping that he doesn't feel alone and isolated anymore for confiding in her.

 

"I'm glad that you told me, Lance," Flora assured him. "As I've said before, I promise to keep your secret safe."

"Thanks, Flora. That means a lot coming from you....," Lance paused, "...... considering that I'll forget about you as soon as you girls leave and I'll be stuck in the closet."

"C'mon, let's just be positive," Flora replied calmly. "Even if you lose your memories, I know that there are still a lot of people out there who would love you unconditionally, and I want you to know that."

"You really think so?" Lance asked, still slightly insecure.

"Yes," Flora answered with a smile. "And I know you'll also find true love someday. Well, I guess I should go now. You really need to rest before the next show starts in a few days." She stood up and reached for the door.

 

"Uh, Flora?" Lance called.

"Yes, Lance?"

"Thanks for everything. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Lance."

 

As soon as Flora left, Lance lay down on his bed. His green eyes slowly closed, and his mind was now at ease. He was finally able to sleep, not only because of Flora's warm and kind words to him, but also because of the lovely warm lavender-scented pillow she left for him.

 

 

 

Chapter 24 by JC McGee

In spite of the various drama that has happened during the tour, things really were going well. The Winx would perform with 'N Sync on certain random shows, and then sometimes they won't show up onstage at all on other shows, just to make things much more spontaneous. Either way, each audience of each show, from several states in the US to 3 cities in Canada, had the time of their lives.

The tour was almost over, and after the final show (with an extension within the month of that final show), the Winx would have to say "Bye Bye Bye". But there's still some more drama that will have to be faced unbeknownst to both groups.......

 

 

November 19, 2000

St. Louis

 

"Oh, what a night, what a night," Aisha said, as she and everyone else walked towards the lobby of Chase Park Plaza hotel after the guys performed earlier that night.

Dozens of fans have been waiting for 'N Sync's arrival, and even the Winx's for some.

 

Of course, Stella offered to sign autographs when asked, but Justin was the complete opposite.

 

"Justin, are you alright?" Stella asked, as dozens of lights and cameras flashed in front of them.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Stella. I guess I can't stand fans who would insult you girls," an exhausted Justin replied.

"No need to worry about that," Stella assured him. "We've been fighting against several villains and whatnot, and that was tough. So I don't think fan-insults should be any worse -"

 

"YOU GIRLS SUCK!!" a 15-year old fangirl named Danielle McGuire shouted, popping out of the crowd.

"You're fairies, and you don't belong with 'N Sync. 'N Sync rocks, Winx Club sucks," Danielle continued.

 

Justin then scowled at her. Unlike that last time when the other crazy fangirl asked Stella if she was Britney with a better boyfriend, Justin was now unafraid to show his true emotions in public. He would not let anyone hurt his friends no matter what. Not wanting to make a scene however, he stayed calm and just ignored the girl.

Justin signed almost every other autograph requested, but he couldn't stand signing one for Danielle after her vicious insults to the Winx. This made Danielle pissed, even after JC offered to sign for her instead.

 

"I can't take it anymore," Justin confided to Stella, walking away to the elevator after he signed all autographs and whatnot (minus Danielle's). Just then....

 

"Hey, Justin!" an annoyed Danielle called out, having not received a long-requested autograph from Justin. "I like JC better anyway. He’s cuter!"

 

Bloom was a JC fan of course, but if there's one thing she's not, it's blatantly insulting the other members irregardless, so she came up to Danielle.

 

"Hey, please don't insult Justin like that. He's just not in a good mood right now."

"And who do you think you are, JC's girlfriend?" Danielle provoked. "You better back off, fairy, 'cuz JC's MINE!!!!!"

Seeing how Danielle hurt Bloom, JC held Bloom with one hand and they both walked away from Danielle.

"Hey JC! Come back! You belong to me! You better get your hands off my man, you stupid fairy!"

 

"Hey!" Stella confronted Danielle, with the other girls behind her. "For your information, Bloom already has a boyfriend, you airhead! She and JC are just friends, so don't you DARE think for a second that she's trying to steal 'your man'! And don't you dare call her stupid! I'm the Princess of Solaria, and I command you to -"

"Yeah yeah yeah," Danielle interrupted. "I don't care about Your Stupid Royal Highness, and I don't care about your stupid fairy friends, and I don't care about the Winx. I don't believe in fairies, I only believe in 'N Sync. You girls can't sing like 'N Sync, you girls can't dance like 'N Sync. You girls suck, especially you, Miss Dumb Blonde -"

 

"ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a furious Justin exploded, his blue eyes filled with rage towards Danielle.

 

Without warning, he grabbed Danielle's autograph picture and stormed off as he went inside the elevator signing it.

 

"Hey! That's my picture!" Danielle shouted, running towards the elevator when a security guard stopped her.

 

"If you want to see Justin, you'll have to follow me," he said, leading her upstairs.

 

Musa could sense something bad was about to happen.

"Hey girls, we've gotta follow them as soon as possible!" 

"But there's too many people here," Tecna answered, as more and more fangirls started blocking their way to the stairs. "We can't go altogether."

"Don't worry; you girls just stay here with the guys, Stella and I will follow them."

 

Musa and Stella passed through all the fangirls, and once they were away from the crowd, they transformed and flied upstairs to see what's going on.

 

"I can sense where they are," Musa declared, using her sound wave powers to detect where Justin was.

They finally found him somewhere, but they were shocked with what they saw: Justin was backing Danielle against a wall, screaming at her for all the nasty things she said earlier.

 

"FOR THE LAST TIME," Justin yelled, "DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!!!! YOU'RE LUCKY I JUST SIGNED YOUR STUPID LITTLE PAPER, BECAUSE I COULD'VE JUST BURNED IT INTO PIECES AND THROW IT AT YOUR GODDAMN FACE!!!!!"

 

"Justin! Stop!" Stella cried to her friend.

"You stay out of this, Stella," Justin replied, still furious but slightly calm as he was now addressing Stella. "She blatantly insulted you and your friends, mocked Bloom's love for JC....  and now she's gonna have to pay."

 

Unable to control himself, Justin slapped Danielle so hard, that with just one single strike, her face was severely wounded.

 

"Justin...," Stella gasped, utterly shocked with what she just witnessed. She knew that he was only defending her and the others, but this has gone too far, and now she must do something before it's too late.

Before anyone could stop her, Stella cried out loud, "FAIRY DUST!", and an orange vial with a star-shaped exterior outline showed up on her hand.

She walked towards Danielle, and gently sprinkled the fairy dust to her, eliminating all the bruises on her body and whatnot.

"You... you saved me," Danielle said as she recovered. "I'm sorry for insulting all of you."

 

Danielle was then taken back downstairs to meet her mom, and things had to somewhat settle down, for a price. A lawsuit was thrown a month later, specifically to Justin, and the Winx tried to help him.

 

"You can have me by your side as a defendant, Justin. I'm sure my logics will help settle things properly," the Fairy of Technology offered.

"And I can hire the most professional lawyers in Andros, that way you can be sure that this issue won't bother you anymore," the Fairy of Waves said, too.

"Thanks girls. I really appreciate your offer, but I think I should handle this with my own lawyers," Justin politely declined. "I am partly to blame to be honest; I should've drawn the line."

"Don't blame yourself too much, Justin," Bloom replied. "You were just trying to defend us, and we really appreciate it regardless."

"Thanks," he said quietly.

 

Chapter 25 by JC McGee

Miss Faragonda was right from the start: the Winx's time-travel mission did not involve them having to fight monsters, villains and etc.

However, what the girls fought against was the various drama that occurred, before and during the tour, and so their time with 'N Sync was not exactly one filled with fun naiveté 24/7; it was obviously the otherwise.

With all the drama that has happened, the final shows for the tour really did become more and more intense for everyone.

 

January 18, 2001

Brazil

 

It was the last show for the tour (well actually the 'last show' took place last year, with this one being a one-night only extension), and things really were becoming so intense, kinda like what happened as soon as Regina announced her inevitable curse in the TV show "Once Upon A Time".

 

Justin's curls have been slightly toned down from the Garfunkel-esque afro that grew a year ago with a haircut, which definitely allowed him to not always wear a bandana every single time.

Chris surprisingly kinda went back to his previous hairstyle, with the funky dreadlocks and such (of all the Winx, Tecna really liked its unique style the most).

JC, having been inspired by Bloom's dragon flame powers, decided to let his hair grow a little bit longer and had it styled in such a way that it almost resembled spiked flames, giving him a much more unconventional yet edgy look, and of course the Fairy of the Dragon Flame was flattered for becoming a muse for JC.

Lastly, Joey went back from having red hair to blond hair this time.

 

"OK guys, are you ready?" Musa called out fixing her pigtails and keeping her headphones.

"Ready," all the guys said solemnly.

 

Before the show (oh yeah and the girls decided to join and perform with the guys this one last time, even though ironically the show in Brazil was to be broadcasted), all the Winx and 'N Sync members gathered together for a prayer.

"We just want to conclude this final show, thanking you girls once again for everything that you have given to us," Chris began. "Even though our memories will vanish soon, we are still grateful to you no matter what."

"Even with the time differences, we will continue to love you unconditionally," JC continued.

"Even with all the drama that has happened, you girls were always with us right by our side, and we'll be forever in your debt," Joey said next.

"We consider you girls as family, regardless of the circumstances," Lance said.

"So from the bottom of our hearts, we are eternally thankful to you, Winx," Justin concluded.

 

As they joined hands all together, everyone said both their group names, and got ready to show up onstage for the very last show of the No Strings Attached tour.

 

The stage was slightly smaller than it usually is, mostly because they were performing at a music festival, but that didn't stop the fairies from joining the guys together onstage anyways.

 

"You guys are so lucky," Musa addressed the crowd. "'Cuz right now we're gonna sing our next song. It's called 'You're The One', and we wanna dedicate this song to the awesome 'N Sync." The crowd cheered loudly after she said that.

So the Winx got to perform while 'N Sync was backstage preparing for the next act of the show (and the former even served as the opening act as well), with Musa taking the lead vocals, and then Bloom, then all the other girls.

As usual, the Winx showed up onstage on various moments with the guys, and then finally, after the group ended their show with "Bye Bye Bye" and thanking everyone for coming to the last show, the Winx, dressed in their Enchantix mode, did a convergence spell and all 11 of them magically disappeared, leaving the audience with awe and enchantment.

 

After the show, both the Winx and 'N Sync got to hang out together in the tour bus, and spent the last remaining days together as much as possible. 

Chapter 26 by JC McGee

13 days later

 

"Happy 20th Birthday, Justin!" All the Winx and other 'N Sync members greeted the youngest member of the latter in his house.

The very last day for the Winx to stay with 'N Sync happened to be Justin Timberlake's birthday. Ironically, Justin would be known as the member who would break out of the band to have a solo career, and end up being much more successful than his other bandmates in less than a decade from now.

As everybody greeted Justin, the Winx's song "Spotlight" was playing (made possible thanks to a couple of music collaborations made by both the Winx and 'N Sync), with Stella taking the lead vocals, dedicating the song to Justin.

 

"You're officially an old man now," JC joked.

"Yeah, and I can't wait to tell you the same thing in like 6 years from now," Justin joked back to his older friend.

 

Since family is so important, the girls got to meet all the family members of each guy, taking pictures with them and signing autographs when requested.

 

Everyone spent each hour remaining to the maximum, knowing of what would happen later on.

 

"What exactly's gonna happen after you girls leave?" Justin asked Stella.

"Well, you guys will be exactly where you were when we leave, but you'll act as if we never existed from day 1," she explained.

"I'm gonna miss you, Stella," Justin said solemnly.

"Don't worry about me, Justin. You've got a girlfriend who wants to be with you right now," Stella responded with a smile, motioning Justin towards Britney, who was just a few meters away.

 

"I wish I could take some of these cool gadgets with me," Tecna said to Chris.

"Are you serious?" Chris asked. "YOUR gadgets are like so much better than ours combined! I wish I could have some of YOUR gadgets. Where on earth do you get those kinds of stuff?"

"Simple," Tecna said with a smile. "I live in Zenith, where everything's very technological and stuff."

"On second thought, maybe I shouldn't get this," Chris said, returning one of Tecna's gadgets to her. "If you girls leave, and I lose my memory, how on earth am I going to explain some random high-tech gadget I have? It's too illogical."

"Yeah," Tecna agreed, and they both laughed.

 

"Uh, Tecna," Musa approached them. "We'll be leaving in a couple of minutes."

"Thanks for informing me, Musa."

 

As Musa left, Chris said, "Gonna miss the short pink hair."

Tecna responded, "Thanks, and I'm gonna miss the dreadlocks. Even though Timmy's not necessarily into those kinds of hairstyles, I quite like it."

 

 

"How's your love life, Aisha?" Joey asked. "Oh, I'm sorry for prying..."

"No that's fine, Joey," Aisha said. "If you wanna know, things really are going great with me and Nabu. How 'bout yours?"

"Um, it's okay, I guess."

"Ok. No more questions."

Then they laughed.

"You're such a great dancer, Aisha," Joey said. "There's never gonna be a female dancer as awesome as you."

"Why thanks," Aisha replied.

 

 

"Are you sure that they'll still love and accept me?" Lance asked Flora regarding his family's possible reactions if he comes out. They were sitting down on the backyard porch coincidentally.

"Don't worry too much about that, Lance. I'm sure they will. It might take them a while to get used to it, but I'm sure they will love and accept you in the end," Flora assured.

"You know what, Flora? I've decided not to tell the guys just yet. I would really love to, but there's still the public image and all that..."

"It's okay, Lance. I understand your decision. Just take your time to love yourself first before you come out to others," Flora replied.

"Thanks, Flora. By the way, there's something that I'd like to give you....."

Lance reached out for a flowery pot beside him and gave it to Flora.

"Oh, Lance, it's beautiful!" Flora said, looking at the plant. "I promise I'll take care of it when I go back home. Thank you."

 

 

A couple hours later....

 

Bloom and JC were sitting together once again.

"So... I guess this means goodbye?" JC asked, as soon as the clock struck 11:57 pm and the girls had to go as soon as possible.

"For now," Bloom corrected him with optimism. She was wearing a blue and white turtleneck midriff top with with small pink hearts for design, a pink arm-band, a dark blue ruffly denim skirt, over-the-knee blue socks and blue platform boots; basically the exact same outfit she wore when she first met JC (all the other girls were also wearing the exact same outfits they wore when they first met 'N Sync).

"Don't worry, we'll meet again someday," she assured him.

"You promise?"

 

"Yeah, this I promise you," Bloom said with a smile, quickly noticing the 'N Sync reference she just made in front of JC (the guys were wearing turtlenecks in that music video, and she herself was wearing a turtleneck now).

 

"I know I'll forget about you as soon as you girls leave, but I do love you... unconditionally. And.... I wish you and Sky the best," JC told Bloom. There were no angsts, no insecurities anymore.... just unconditional love. There were no strings attached (pun kinda intended).

"Aw, JC.... that's so sweet of you. Thanks." With that, Bloom went forward and kissed JC on the cheek.

JC blushed, getting a tingling feeling, and smiled at Bloom, with his cyan blue eyes opening wider than usual.

 

"OK girls, we better get going," Musa announced, as a portal started to show up before midnight.

The girls hugged the guys, as well as Britney, then headed towards the portal.

 

"Goodbye everyone!" The Winx called out.

"Goodbye, Winx!" 'N Sync plus Britney replied.

 

And the moment the Winx were gone, everyone's memories of the fairies have vanished at the stroke of midnight.

 

"Hey guys, why are we standing here?" Justin said. "Don't just stand there; it's my birthday for crying out loud!"

"You know what, Justin? I think I'm going back to the phase of loving fairies," Britney said first, still holding Justin by his arm. "I think I should incorporate them for my next album and tour."

"Sure, sweetheart. Whatever you wanna do," Justin replied to her, then sharing a kiss together.

 

"Well I'm tired of looking at these old-school gadgets," Chris commented.

"Huh? Those gadgets ain't old-school. What are you talking about, Chris?" Joey asked.

"Nothing," Chris said blankly, wondering why he was thinking of that in the first place.

 

"And I thought you hated plants, Lance," Justin joked around, still holding Britney's hand.

"Well, I liked them less before the tour, but now I love them," Lance answered awkwardly. Why on earth did he just say that?

 

"And you, my old man!" Justin went closer to JC, two pairs of blue eyes staring at each other.

"Didn't I just call you that?" JC asked, who seemed to be in a zone.

"No!" Justin said, playfully messing with JC's hair and laughing like the young-at-heart guy he was. Yesterday was his birthday anyway.

 

JC laughed as well, then for a moment he thought that throughout the last tour, he had a feeling that he kept on dreaming about a certain girl with red hair who had cyan blue eyes like him.......and that she was the most relatable girl he dreamt of......

 

 

The Winx returned to Magix, amazed at the time-traveling experience. It was so surreal looking back that it almost felt like a dream, only of course it did happen.

The girls were so thankful to their headmistress for giving them an amazing opportunity to travel to the past that they accepted the invitation to work as teachers for the younger students coming to Alfea, and not simply because of that but because they also wanted to share their knowledge in becoming fairies to the soon-to-become fairies. 

Headmistress Faragonda was quite pleased with the reactions of the girls. "I'm glad you girls had a wonderful time there. I shall tell you more about the next level after Enchantix when we meet again next school year. And thank you for accepting my invitation to serve as teachers. See you soon, girls."

"See you soon, Miss Faragonda," all the girls said in synchronized form, and ran outside of Alfea College, excited for their long summer break. Their summer break was still quite long, considering that their time-travel took place in almost a year, so the time difference was quite unique.

'N Sync-wise, the girls still listened to 'N Sync's music, watched their videos and all that fun stuff. They seriously couldn't wait for 'N Sync to actually reunite so they can meet again. But until then, more new adventures were awaiting the fairies.

 

Epilogue by JC McGee

Alfea College

Start of the new school year

 

"Ah, a new year has started at Alfea!" Bloom said with joy.

"The first year without us, Bloom!" Flora responded.

"Indeed. All those memories," Aisha said with much optimism.

"You know," Tecna asserted, "it's a strange feeling going back to school while being on the other side of the desk."

"Yeah, the RIGHT side," Stella said. "No more oral presentations, no more tests to pass, no more homework to do, 'cuz right now, we're the teachers. Right?"

 

The others were walking towards the school as Stella was still talking, so she simply followed the rest. Goodness, what will Justin Timberlake say?

 

"Do you remember, 3 years ago, we were just like them," Musa commented. "And now we're...."

Suddenly, the other students were screaming at them, like the fangirls did when the Winx were with 'N Sync, asking for the Winx's autographs and pictures genuinely, with no vanishing memories later.

 

"'Popular'?" Stella finished Musa's sentence. "Is that what you were going to say, Musa?" She then walked towards the adoring fans, posing for pictures and signing autographs, like Justin would've done.

"No, Stella, I was about to say 'grown up'," Musa clarified. "But maybe not all of us," she muttered.

Regardless if the Fairy of the Sun and the Moon was completely influenced by Justin Timberlake or not, she was the same old Stella, the diva who loves posing for pictures and signing autographs.

 

"C'mon Stella, we still need to go to Headmistress Faragonda's office!" Musa called.

"Okay darlings," Stella addressed the fans as she was finishing signing an autograph, "I've gotta run now, duty calls. See you around, okay?" With that, Stella's pen started signing for the others and flashed a smile at the fans as she left, but the fangirls were still amazed regardless, watching as the pen genuinely signed Stella's name on each of their papers.

 

Oh, if only 'N Sync could do this so they didn't have to be late for soundcheck that one time, Stella thought to herself.

 

As Miss Griselda led the girls to Faragonda's office, the latter then showed the girls a secret passageway they've never seen before since they first arrived years ago.

 

"Welcome to the Hall of Enchantments," Faragonda said, as she led the girls to a large library known to be the Museum of Magic, according to her.

"Wow! We're here, too!" Musa said, eyeing a holographic group portrait of all the girls in their Enchantix forms.

"Yes, you've become celebrities for your great achievements," Faragonda replied. "But you must remember one very important thing: a fairy's life is an endless journey. You girls must never believe that your journey is over."

"Are you telling us that we still have more work to do?" Stella asked, half of her mind contemplating on what happened to 'N Sync when they disbanded after their very last tour together.

"If that's how you see it, Stella," Faragonda replied. "You see, the reason why the 'N Sync members' memories - as well as all the others - vanished when you girls came back here was because your fairy powers have yet to have the power to reach people's hearts, and that's why your influences on them have faded right away."

 

The girls gasped at the new knowledge they just heard.

 

"Besides, regardless if you had that power or not, it's best not to affect history by influencing the guys anyway, so don't worry about anything," Faragonda continued.

"With this new power, as I've said earlier you'll be able to reach people's hearts for the first time, and help them with whatever problems they're having. That's why I told you girls that after earning this whole new level, you shall get to meet 'N Sync again, and their memories of you will stay forever this time."

"Anyway, you will also be helping people overcome their fears. The more a fairy helps make people believe in fairies and magic, the more stronger she becomes with this new power."

 

"And what is this new power called?" the Winx asked their headmistress.

"It's called...... the power of Believix."

 

 

END

(Or ENDsync, whatever you'd like to say)

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2685