[Comments - 0]
Summary:

In a magical universe known as the Magic Dimension, a group of fairies called the Winx Club has been summoned by Headmistress Faragonda for a very fun yet very important mission: a time-travel adventure to the year 2000 to meet 'N Sync and help them prepare for their upcoming No Strings Attached tour. As both groups get to know each other, their friendships grow very strong, so much so that one member from one group starts feeling strong connections towards another. JC Chasez, the soul singer of 'N Sync, slowly but surely falls in love with Bloom, the beautiful red-haired Fairy of the Dragon Flame (even though she's already taken), and simply could not let her go. Essentially, JC's heart is now in Bloom's hands. Can she hold his heart along the way without dropping it? 

Meanwhile, Lance Bass befriends Flora, the lovely Fairy of Nature, and the thing that struck him about her so much was that she is the most kind, sweet, and understanding girl he's ever met. Even though he isn't exactly in love with her, he still is attracted to Flora, because he feels like he can open up to her about anything freely, including the dark secret he's been keeping from his fellow bandmates. Will he eventually muster up the courage to finally tell Flora his secret before she and the others leave? 


Rated: PG
Categories: Group Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26377 Read: 9191
Published: Apr 25, 2014 Updated: Apr 25, 2014
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

stories/2092/images/image.jpg 

 

This is the very first fan fiction story I've ever made. I actually finished typing it 3 months ago (with just some minor update changes later on), and it wasn't until a few days ago that I decided to publish it here.

 

I hope you guys like it. I did the best that I could to make the 'N Sync members live up to their real-life counterparts, because I have a feeling that there are a couple of scenes were they are blatantly out-of-character (especially with JC haha; once you read the story, you'll see why). When in doubt, I just imagined the guys' voices and how they would sound like in the dialogue I created. 

 

For those of you who don't watch "Winx Club", or are not that familar with the storyline of the show, "Winx Club" is an Italian animated show created by Iginio Straffi (YES, the creator of Winx Club is a man, so screw the haters! >:D). It's about a group of fairies who go to a magic school to learn how to become stronger and powerful fairies, as well as go on many adventures together and fight against the forces of evil. 

 

Just to give you an idea on the time setting of my story, basically it "takes place" after the 3rd season + first movie (so just before season 4), with some minor continuinty in terms of the transition of events. If you haven't seen the show, don't worry too much about missing out on several stuff. There's inevitably a couple of *spoilers* along the way, but 'N Sync is still involved in the story anyway, so it's not like every single crucial aspect in the show will be mentioned. There's a lot of references related to both groups (e.g. stuff that the 'N Sync guys have said irl, some of the dialogue/actions made by the Winx in the show, etc. etc.), so hopefully that'll keep things a little bit more interesting irregardless. 

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything related to 'N Sync in my story (names of members, other people involved, places, etc.), nor do I own Winx Club either. Winx Club is owned by Rainbow S.r.l., and created by Iginio Straffi. 

1. Prologue by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (85 words)

2. Chapter 1 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (551 words)

3. Chapter 2 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1512 words)

4. Chapter 3 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (527 words)

5. Chapter 4 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (881 words)

6. Chapter 5 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1388 words)

7. Chapter 6 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1447 words)

8. Chapter 7 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1390 words)

9. Chapter 8 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (730 words)

10. Chapter 9 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1489 words)

11. Chapter 10 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (652 words)

12. Chapter 11 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (920 words)

13. Chapter 12 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (921 words)

14. Chapter 13 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (962 words)

15. Chapter 14 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (311 words)

16. Chapter 15 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1432 words)

17. Chapter 16 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (825 words)

18. Chapter 17 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1141 words)

19. Chapter 18 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (699 words)

20. Chapter 19 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (314 words)

21. Chapter 20 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (762 words)

22. Chapter 21 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (949 words)

23. Chapter 22 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (802 words)

24. Chapter 23 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1410 words)

25. Chapter 24 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1285 words)

26. Chapter 25 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (703 words)

27. Chapter 26 by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (1541 words)

28. Epilogue by JC McGee [Comments - 0] (748 words)