A girl band on the way to the Top! by kopfkinokate
Summary:

This First part of the story is roughly about the formation of this all new girl band around 1998, called "Innosense", who were by that time actually managed by Justin's Mum, too. Although, it is about this teenage girl, Corinna. She's about 12 or 13 yrs old. And is secretly, and strictly forbidden to, going to her first 'nsync-concert & band meeting afterwards. A runaway. Who will be finding in the end of this trilogy, that she has one major thing in common with one of these five guys, that she would have never dared to be true to herself ....!!

 


Categories: Group Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8717 Read: 723 Published: Apr 23, 2015 Updated: May 04, 2015
Story Notes:

This story is my very first, I ever did write! It's a trilogy! This one is the First part, only! As I have it written in German so many years ago. And only have the 1 time printed version at all. It will take me a while to type-in all three parts in to my laptop again. And translate them also!

 

1. Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate

2. Chapter 2 by kopfkinokate

3. Chapter 3 by kopfkinokate

Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate
Author's Notes:
The true "chapters" are quiet missing in this one as it is only a short short story! It is devided in to "special" paragraphs though, by naming where the characters are at this moment and/or what is happening there just!


A girl band on the way to the top!

 

The five girlfriends: Danay Ferrer, Mandy Ashford, Nikki DeLoach, Amanda Latona, Veronica Finn were at the disco, where they are always on stage, sing and dance like every night. That evening, Justin, Chris, Joey, Lance, JC, Lynn and Johnny Wright, the manager of'NSYNC happened to be in the disco, to amuse themselves einbisschen times. JC and Justin Nikki Deloach recognized immediately by the Mickey Mouse Club and Joey realized Denay Ferrer from high school. After the show, the boys wanted backstage to greet the girls. These were thrilled to see the three friends faces with their band mates, the manager and Justin's mom Lynn. Johnny said to the girl: "You have five much power in your show and if I did not manage already BOD, Aaron Carter and those crazy guys here from'NSYNC, then you would have already signed a contract." Then Chris: "Why mad? As bad we're not, are you? "" Well, Chris! Listen to just sometimes you're really pretty crazy. "Said Lynn. Then everyone starts to laugh because Chris begins to pull faces again. "Chris, you are really crazy!" Amanda (Latona) said it. Johnny asked, "What do you think of it because if we look for a cafe and talk there more?" The boys of 'NSYNC listen to immediately and call; "Oh yes!", In union. The girls were also on board. And so,'NSYNC, Johnny and Lynn were already ahead of their agreed meeting place, while the girls went to change clothes.

 

In a small café. Chris begins at once how to draw wild grimaces. JC whispers softly, "we do not know the right?" Then Justin can no longer hold and began loudly, laughing to snort in his shake. Chris looks over at him and says, "I've heard that" After half an hour it no longer keep the other four guys also, they also need to make start nonsense and get yourself out of sheer not laugh again. As also already see the other guests over to them and shake their heads in disbelief. Until Lynn finally engaged. "Just wait! Once we're back home, you can listen to anything once! "And suddenly sit five of'NSYNC again like good little angels in their places. Justin leans with his mom on the shoulder and says, "Oh, Mommy dearest! You want us do not punish you? "" Do not be so sure, Justin! Because if you so einschleimst you continue, you're the same as the first !!! "replied his mother, frowning. Justin slipped back to its original seat and shoulder shrugging says: "Okay! If yes can work out, right? "Then have even the other three of 'NSYNC and the five girls (Danay Ferrer, Mandy Ashford, Nikki DeLoach, Amanda Latona, Veronica Finn) begin to laugh. After they paid their bill, they are on their way home. And came are'NSYNC, Lynn and Johnny return to their common room of the hotel, there are even worse for the guys!

Lynn begins: "Have you any idea how embarrassing Earlier in this cafe was for the rest of us? God, sometimes you really exceed your limits. Did you really listed as toddlers! "The guys were trying to make excuses and Joey and JC gave Chris the blame because he had begun ....

"Yeah, right! Always on the older ones! "Protested this then. "We do not care who started it, right Lynn?" Johnny said it. And Lynn agreed. "That's why we will treat you from this day also as five years!" She said and walked into the small kitchen of the hotel room. Johnny follows her single pair minutes later. When Lynn and Johnny came back again, both have each a small tablet with two and three jars of baby food there and cried, "Guys! Time to eat! ! Mmm "And Justin, Joey, Lance and JC called, at the same time:" Oh, noooooo! ! Everything but that, really! Please!" Lynn retorts: "Well! Then finally admits now your clothes neatly from the floor!" And then the five go to work, while Lynn and Johnny leave them alone in the common room.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door! Johnny Lynn and call the guys from the kitchen that they want but once open it, and thus see who could still be now. Justin is the first at the door and opens it. It's for a short moment of shock frozen and can not believe how many fans outside her door standing (there are about twenty or thirty), who must have just slipped into the hotel. Justin turns to his band mates and just raises his arms and shoulders up. The fans that are fully forward together ask if they might be able to get autographs from them. Joey, who now also is already at the door says it: "All right! But if you got a all, you have to disappear here, okay? "The fans agree, and can hardly believe their luck. And already begin'NSYNC so to sign their autographs. After about ten minutes Lynn and Johnny came from one of the side rooms and watched as the boys autographs to their fans distributed. Here and there as supplied by almost three quarters of an hour all the fans with autographs and a photo of herself and the boys, and the boys had goodbye. Thanked the fans at their superstar with an acappella version of their second single, Tearin 'Up My Heart, that they were so nice and left super happy the hotel.

 

On the next day in the studio. The girls had received from'NSYNC and one of the producers of the studio the song Where Ever You Are the samples so that they could present this to the public at night on stage as the opening act of 'NSYNC. When they had done so far with the Song were Johnny and the producers of the studio impressed with this collaboration. When they were finished with the recordings in the rehearsal room,'NSYNC do not have much time. You must drive to their press interview and in three and a half hours to their concert venue. Johnny asked, meanwhile, the five girls if they wanted to appear as the opening act for'NSYNC. The girls said yes of course immediately! About this offer and only three and a half hours later, they are already behind the curtain of the organizer.

The Girls of Innosens come equally amazing at the fans of 'NSYNC, such as the five boys. And at the end they heat all together ten to the public again so properly, with the' NSYNC and other artists recorded a song. The song is called Happy Birthday! After Show Lynn comes up to Amanda and Co., and asks, "How about if I would manage you? When I saw you there on stage, as you have arrived to the fans I've talked to Johnny, and he would be willing to take you under contract and I do manage you! Of course, only if you want "The girls immediately called, and at the same time:" Sure yes! Yes, yes, yeesss !!!" And Johnny:"Well then, come over here and make sure to read the fine print thoroughly" Then Veronica:"Why the fine print, because the thing has a hook" "Well, Johnny just mean? only ye shall eat the good think about the whole thing! Since you will thus have nothing but stress and lack of privacy." Chris replied lightly shrugged. Mandy anwortete him: "That may be, but it makes it even fun, right?" "Right. But not always. Except for us, of course!", Justin confesses then. And all of them just start laughing.

Suddenly there is a girl in the doorway. She has a backstage pass to hang around her neck, and asks shyly if she could get a Autogtramm. The guys please do come in, they give her of everyone an autograph on her t-shirt back and 'NSYNC posing very long, loving and patient with the girl for souvenir photos. Then they sing their song even Thinking Of You acappella and talk a little more. They learn that the girl's name is Corinna, and she's already since mid-1996 a huge fan of the guys of 'NSYNC. Although not in one of the fanclub has occurred, but that find JC and Co. not so bad.

An hour later the father of this girl is also standing in the door, he looks pretty mad. And drags his daughter outside, where you can still hear him, while the door closed, as he yells at Corinna and accused her: "How could you just go to this concert, although we were expressly forbidden you to!" "Do not shout so loud, Pa! Please!" They heard Corinna only sob sadly. And after a few moments they heard Corinna's dad just call: "Come back here!" But it appears to Corinna does not come back. And her father does no longer appear to be in the door, too. A little later, when 'NSYNC, Lynn, Johnny and the girls of Innosens how they would be called as a group, in the parking lot and just saying goodbyes to each other. As Innosens drove their car away, suddenly Corinna faces JC and Chris. And asks whether they should not stay for the night with them. Johnny, who seems to be not very enthusiastic about this idea, replied: "Well, I do not know."

But the guys can easily persuade him and Justin's mum. "Oh, come on, people! Take it easy." Johnny says again: "Alright! But just for tonight, okay! And you have to call at your home, and tell your parents where you are. I do not want your dad have maybe incited the police on us! "

 

The next day.

The boys are already awake for half an hour, and having breakfast in their common room. The girl, Corinna comes straight to the door to the common room. As she's having breakfast with them all together, they come to the issue whether Corinna should or should not come later with to the studio, where they are tinkering with a new album. Johnny and Lynn, are thinking it would be better for Corinna to settle on the way to the studio with her ​parents. But Corinna actually has no desire to go home at all, of course understandable, right? Finally, Chris and the other, their manager and Justin's Mum still can be persuade that Corinna comes along with them.

In the studio, in the recording room. Britney Spears is actually already here. She is with her ​​producer to write new songs that they want to have on their next album, maybe. Corinna as discovering, asks her only: "Are you for sure in a relationship with Justin Timberlake?"

And Chris replied with a mischievous laugh: "Of course, this is our dream couple." And Justin and Britney are then quite embarrassed. Since JC intervenes and says he and the guys have to start with their recording samples. Approximately three hours later, after a long conversation with a 'NSYNC member, Corinna has come to the conclusion that she should better be slowly going home to her mom, then. 'NSYNC have made ​​it clear to her that it was not really fair to run away from home, and Justin added it: "The family is the most important thing you have." "Well, if that is so, why are you not at home with your little brother, then?" Lynn, who just stepped into the receiving chamber said. And Justin is totally surprised, and turns towards her. "Oh, Mum! You know why, I'm not at home! Or why you're not at home with Johnathan." Corinna said to it: "But he can not so easily abandon the band! Without Justin, there is no 'NSYNC! As the band name suggests, however, that everyone knows of, by now!"

Lynn looked over from Justin to Corinna, and smiled. "Yes, I know that." And tousled her son's Curly Hair, or tried to. What is not so easy, because Justin is already quite a bit tall, as his mum is. When they had said bye towards Corinna, Johnny drove her actually back to her parents' house, while 'NSYNC and Lynn would wait in the studio on him until he returned.

As Corinna got home she has to listen to her father's accusions again. She tells him not where she was all night, because she is very afraid of what her dad could do with her ​​or perhaps with the guys from 'NSYNC even. She is sent to her room until her mom gets home. Only she does not stay there, she takes one or two sheets out of the closet. This she's knotting together into a long rope-like snake and then hangs it out of the window and climbs it down. Once at the bottom, Corinna running as fast as her feet carry her, crosswise through the city, back to the recording studio with the guys. Unfortunately, the boys are back in the hotel, it was just luck that Johnny is still there yet. As Corinna sees how he goes to his car, he calls them to wait for her! Johnny stops by his car, and looks around in amazement. "What are you doing here, Corinna?" Corinna told him what happened, as he had dropped her of. Johnny then takes back her with to the hotel.

 

Back at the hotel.

Joey, Lance, Justin, JC, Chris and Lynn wonder why Johnny now has not brought home Corinna.

An hour later, Corinna's father is standing in the door and begins his daughter tear apart from the boys, Johnny and Lynn yelling and wants to move her out of the hotel room. Corinna defends herself against his gribs, and tries to free herself from his. Since Chris and JC go first in between. Joshua and the other three face to Corinna, to protect her, while Chris tries to keep her father from her. Corinna tried to explain to her father that she would have come home after the concert and backstage meeting from the beginning, if he had not followed her. But she has a problem, her father does not listen to easy. So try these guys again, in their own way. But he does not want to set on it, and says only: "Have you any children? You guys have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Oh no, unlike you, we know quite well how to deal with people." Chris replies only. The father snorted madly, and tries to access Corinna's hand. "Corinna! We are driving! Come on now!" But Corinna just shakes her head to answer, by pressing herself from the boys and her father, and disappears. "With you I'm going nowhere there!", You can hear Corinna in the hotel corridor say. Then she is already at the elevators, and so her father. Chris looks Corinna rush only to the staircase back and considering to go for, single pair seconds, after her. But the others will not let him.

Half an hour later. Corinna rushes through the door. She has her face smeared with tears, and is completely dissolved. Chris takes her at once into his arms. While Johnny and the others still look puzzled about, because she was barging in here out of nowhere.

After Corinna had calmed down, Johnny went together with Corinna and, on Corinna's request, Chris to the front desk to call from there her mom. So that she would knew exactly where her daughter was, and she could pick her up after work. When the three again came back to the common room, Corinna plop on one of the sofas as the first, and sighed softly. By the early evening, the time just passed, as while Corinna spent it with Lance, Joey, JC, Chris and Justin, as in a rush. She once played video games with Lance and Joey. Then they all played a round or two of basketball, where Corinna did not want to play with Justin's team as she might should have. But rather for Chris', JC's and Lance's theirs participated! ...
Against 7.25 p.m. clock, they did provide for all pizza and now all sat together around the coffee table, on which two giant half-eaten pizza, a large bowl, still half full with salad and drinks for everyone stood up to. When it suddenly knocked on the door. After all looked puzzled, and no one could quite moving. Johnny finally got up and walked to the door. As Corinna, who layed on the floor, half under the coffee table on her back, heard her name, she had to roll around on to her stomach to see what was going on. She saw her mother standing in the doorway, and immediately wanted to run there to her. While she stand and almost would lift the entire coffee table and outlined it. "Hey! Slow down, Corinna", advised her Joey and Chris out simultaneously. Corinna blushed slightly and crawled out slowly now from under the little table. Before she finally stormed into the arms of her mother! Corinna introduces her Mum to the other, starting with Johnny at the door standing: "Mum, these are: Johnny, Lynn, Justin, Joey, JC, Lance and Chris!" And Corinna's Mum is called Inge. Inge nodded then all friendly manner, and said, "Glad to meet you," "We also," replies Lynn, who now gets up from her seat, and welcomes Inge, to shake hands with her. "And I thank you that you have taken care so dear of Corinna," Inge said, before she would turn to her daughter. Johnny replied, "Thank the guys if they could not persuade one so good, I would have sent Corinna yesterday away again!" Then Chris, who was standing behind Corinna and hugged her, "Well. We do enjoy our times together with our fans, right guys?" And Justin, Lance, Joey and JC were now also, came to Corinna and Chris, in sync saying: "Exactly!" And Corinna got a real 'NSYNC group hug! While Corinna tried to free herself from its center, and ring for air. Johnny suddenly cried: "And now a picture time! Look here! And say Cheese!" As 'NSYNC turned their faces to look at Johnny, Corinna stuck her head out of the group, under Chris' arms and catched some air. At the very moment when Johnny holds the shutter of his camera down! Then Inge and Corinna said goodbye to all: "They never trust me but my classmates and I later neither anymore! Bye Bye!"

In the next music lesson a week later.
The guys of 'NSYNC stand, waving in Corinna's direction in the door. Her teacher will not even ask them in, but Corinna persuaded her. (The talent she has secretly copied of by 'NSYNC! Psst!)
Chris gets Corinna from her seat and brings her to himself and the other in front of the chalk board. So Lance can give her the photo of them together. And Corinna may wish for an acappella song!


'NSYNC start Thinking Of You for the whole class to sing, by the time they get to the second verse though, they no longer can restrain themselves from laughing, because Corinna is showing them their funny faces! Haha !!!

This experience will Corinna probably not forget so soon then. Until the next 'NSYNC concert ... maybe?



End Notes:

Thanks for reading. And I hope you enjoyed this little piece of my writing start-up, as much as I did by re-typing it in and laugh my butt off as I remembered/ or Not remembered 'why' I did write some this way, actually! 

Although, the BEST (or maybe 'WORSE'!?) is still to come ... !!

 

Chapter 2 by kopfkinokate

A girl band on the way to the Top!

              Part 2!

 

By now, already four months past, since Corinna has met the five guys of 'NSYNC, Britney Spears, and even as one of the first seen Innosense. For this month a joint tour was planned for 'NSYNC and Britney Spears. Corinna was very excited about it, because her mother wanted the five boys and Lynn also to see once again! So what, the husband of Inge? She'd get him the sack already months ago. And was living alone at the time with her ​​daughter in the small apartment on the outskirts of the small town where Corinna was born and raised.

 

One week later.

Finally the big day arrived, only one more night to sleep, then Corinna would see the guys from 'NSYNC live at a concert again. But she wanted to go to the hotel this day, in order to surprise the boys and Britney. Once in the hotel, Corinna and her mum wanted to like ask for the room number of the guys, but unfortunately the young man thought at the front desk that the two were fans trying break down the hotel doors on him for the past two days. Luckily the guys just came, in that moment, down the stairs and Corinna just calls out loudly, “Hey, you! Do not go out there! They will trample you!“ Chris suddenly stops and Joey already walks right in him. "Corinna?" Chris asks, however, puzzled. While his bandmate Joey glares, because he just stopped right in the middle of the way. "Well so what! What are you doing here?" Asked Chris, who was standing right in front of Corinna and pressed it. Then Lance greeted them also, oppressive. "Long time no see, and yet detected again, right?" "One can identify you already from everywhere! Do you want to go there now?" Said Corinna, while JC, Lance, Chris and Justin still greets, one after another, welcoming. Justin: "We have to get to the venue. Speaking of which, have you gotten your ticket, yet?" "Sure thing! Bought three weeks ago! But unfortunately for tomorrow only! But I won't miss your show!" Johnny, who had now caught up, said: "Boys, you must go now. Let's go! It's time!" And chased the five further toward to the double doors of the hotel. Chris could ask Inge and Corinna just: "We see you after the show then, right?" But before Corinna or her mom just can answer, all five are already out the door. And disappeared into the crowd of their fans and bodyguards. Johnny whispered to Corinna and her mom though: "Come with now. I know how happy Corinna gets when seeing the guys live from the side of the stage!" Corinna can hardly believe her luck. "Oh! Thank you! Thank you! You are loving, Johnny!"

 

Backstage. An hour later.

The guys are already in their wings, slightly away from the edge of the stage. Where they are busy going through their ​​nightly ritual: Playing Hacky! While Britney already brings the audience up to speed on stage with their show. Corinna looks at how the five, however, try to kick to each other the small grain bag, back and forth. And can't hold on to her laughing, because the Hackysack kept remain in front of Justin's feet only, for the last five minutes! Johnny and Inge have settled meanwhile in to the café of the venue, and talked. As Britney finally comes, drenched in sweat running off the stage, there have 'NSYNC exactly once(!) to have made ​​kicked the grain sack by each and every member of the five, individually. So Britney comes running from the stage and looks around after she has dried her face on a towel, Corinna now stand on the other side of the stage.

 

After almost two hours, after 'NSYNC's show.

The boys and Corinna say goodbye to Britney, who moves back to her hotel, and go up to the cafe to meet Inge and Johnny there. However, they can not see the two of them there nowhere to sit. The boys decide to get Corinna back to the hotel and if Johnny and Corinna's mom also should not be there, they would call Johnny on his cell phone!

 

Arrived back in the Hotel. In the room of Corinna's mom.

They bring Corinna to her room, and entered it. As Corinna did not see her mum though, she got scared. She turned to Chris around and said, "Chris, what if something happened to them?" Then he took her in his arms very sweet and replied: "Do not worry! Johnny already is with your mum! And besides, your mum and Johnny are grown ups." But Corinna still has a single tear in her eye and said anxiously: "You're right, but Mum always says, when I even arrive late at home, from something. That she has been worried for me." JC suddenly stops beside the two, and says: "Parents say something like that constantly. Just to let their children stick to it and are home on time. Do not worry, Corinna!" Corinna walks over to the couch and lets herself fall out like a wet bean bag. "Corinna! Do not -" Chris began, but he could not finish the sentence, because Corinna cuts him off already. When she sees her Mum suddenly appearing in the doorway. "Mum! Where have you been so long? ...", Corinna asked her Mum, and is standing from the sofa to go to her mum. Inge looks at her daughter in astonishment. "Shouldn't you be in bed long ago, Corinna?" "Mum! You're still not really here and do tell me again that I have to disappear? And also we were, the boys and I also just coming in, minutes ago in!" Replied Corinna, with folded arms, pouting.

"Corinna, you know actually how late it is? If you do not want to miss the concert tomorrow …", said Inge now only. "Oh man! That's so mean!" Corinna mumbles to herself and goes to her room next door.

 

Ten to fifteen minutes later. Inge goes next door to check on her daughter, Corinna. When she opens the door to her room quietly, she sees that it is dark. "Corinna? Are you asleep, or what?" She asks in to the dark room. Corinna lies motionless on the bed, and does like she has been asleep. When the door slams shut softly again, Corinna sits up and switches the night light beside her bed. She sighs and says, "Oy! That was close!" And suddenly there came four 'NSYNC guys from the small bathroom, around the corner and a slightly disapproving cross-looking Chris, from under the bed. The boys sat on one, two chairs that stood around the room and to Corinna on the bed, as Chris, Lance and JC did. They talked for over an hour, and joking with each other or trying to make fun of each other, rather. Until Corinna suddenly let out a small cry of pain and told that her foot did actually really hurt again. She asked Justin, who was sitting closer to the small bathroom on a chair, to bring her liniment and bandage for this. "Shall I fetch your Mum?" Asked JC and had also been already halfway to the door. But Corinna called him right back, "No! Noooo, please don't! I can ointment and lubricate it alone. Thank you, Justin!" She said as Justin had brought her both things. And so she began to undress her left foot. "Can anyone help wrapping the bandage?" She asked, as she was done with libricating her foot. Chris, who was still sitting on the bed next to her, had already grabbed the binding and began doctoring Corinna's foot now. When he is finished, suddenly the door opens. And Corinna's Mum is in front of them, arms folded over her chest, her daughter angry in the face looking. "Oh, hey Mummy!" Corinna says joyfully and innocent. But her Mum shakes her head and looks more serious than ever. "Guys, would you please leave me alone with my daughter? Thank you!" Said Inge, and waits until everybody is out of the door. All, except Chris. He still sitting on the edge of the bed, because he made sure that he has Corinna's foot too tightly connected. "Chris!" Inge calls on him to disappear again. "What's happening? What are you doing there?" Chris replied: “Nothing. I have Corinna wound only the association. She said, that it already did hurt her. Did she have this for long?” “Mummy, please!” Protested Corinna. But her Mum replied to Chris's, just asking: "Well, maybe since last week, or so? Corinna! How much does hurt your foot in the moment, then really?" Corinna pouted only, and slowly crawled under her blanket. "Should we have her prefer to rest?" Chris asked Inge and rose from the bed. When the two stepped out into the hallway, Inge said, "I swear to you, Chris, I do not know what is going on with this child lately. Normally she does not behave like that!" The other four boys came also gathered around Corinna's door. Joey said, "Maybe she is confusing Chris for her big brother?" Then the other three began to laugh, and Chris hit the poor Joey on his arm, saying: "Haha! How funny, man! Oh, that reminds me of something. Lene from Aqua has called earlier and asked about you!" Joey wants to go after Chris, while the other still laugh out loud about this and may Joey only to deter in the last second. "Really funny, Chris! Haha!" And while the boys of 'NSYNC are bending over for laughing out loud, Corinna suddenly put her head out of the door and announced: "Hey! Could you go laugh somewhere else, please? I'm trying to sleep just a little! Thank you, for understanding!" Then, Inge says to her: "Corinna, if your foot tomorrow does still hurt, we are going to see a doctor, okay?" "Mum! Nooooo! Not tomorrow! And as bad as last week, it is no longer anyhow. Honestly!" Corinna did lie about it quickly, to calm her Mum and disappeared into her room again.

 

On the following day.

Corinna still had a lot of pain in her foot. It even occur to be so bad that she could not walk probably. As Corinna and her Mum came back from the doctor, Inge tells the boys and Johnny, "She has sprained her ankle. And is told to go easy on it and the leg may not be provisionally heavy burdened. This means, ... " "That means, I can not even go to your concert this evening! How mean is this even?" Corinna interrupted her Mum with it next. "Oh, goodness gracious! Corinna! You will therefore die, won't you?" Inge says, rolling eyes towards her daughter's decorations. Johnny replied only with a wink: "Have you not seen the show already yesterday? And even for free and with backstage tour?" "Yes, and? That's just it: my money for the concert is still gone! And yes, Mom! Yes I'd die, if I can not watch the show tonight! I promise!" Said Corinna, and scowled and pouted only.

 

 

Cliff Note:

Well, Corinna did survive. Even that she was not allowed to see her actual concert of the boys. This may also have been, because the 'NSYNC guys have yet taken excellent care of her during the entire next week. And were totally sweet and loving to Corinna. And had promised her to come back to her soon …


Author's Note:

I know this is a short one, but it was really just a so-called 'cliffhanger' even when I did write it, in the beginning years ago.



End Notes:

I think the ending is quite clear here... No worries there will be more! ;-)

As soon as I get out of that "editor's block" and finish the third part. Gosh, I hate editing ...!

Chapter 3 by kopfkinokate
Author's Notes:

Okay! I have finally gotten that part to an end!! ... I hate re-editing!! lol

I hope y'all will like this turn out. Again, the original idea and writing to this was, something like sixteen/ seventeen yrs ago!! A quarter of a century really is a long time, when you look back on the kind of things you did then...! 

A girl band on the way to the top!

Part 3!


During her last meeting with the guys from 'NSYNC, Corinna had a lot of fun, despite the small incident with her sprained ankle. But for these holidays the guys actually wanted to come Corinna's home. Their reason was to see how their biggest fan was living privately and in order to recover from their currently tiring US tour.

It was only a week school from now left, and Corinna was too excited for the holidays so she could no longer concentrate on the school itself. Her Mum went to a training school and only was coming back in few weeks again. This meant to Corinna, for the past two weeks she had to live with her aunt until the holidays would begin.


Last day of school before the holidays.

Corinna is sitting in her last session of class (literature). And already dreaming in front of her and can not concentrate on the lesson. Finally, the bell is ringing!

Corinna runs as fast as possible to go home because she knows the guys from 'NSYNC could already be waiting for her. Once home, she fastens to even clean up a bit and prepare some food. An hour later it rings the doorbell. Corinna was watching her favorite video cassette with a 'BRAVO Extra' interview of 'NSYNC, pushes the video player on 'pause' and goes to open the door. Outside the door stood Justin, Lance, Joey, Chris, JC, Johnny Wright and the little pug 'Busta', which was beloning to Chris. They greet and Corinna is leading them into the living room, then. Crammed, they all sit on the couch and the chair while Corinna, sitting on the carpet in front of the Coch, befriends 'Busta' and is cuddling him in her arm. The video interview with 'NSYNC, is a Makin' Off, of the latest music video of the boys. And the scenes where JC is in the straitjacket or Joey gets slappped by some girlfriend, are especially funny for Corinna, because at that moment the five are now sitting in the room with her. And so Corinna can finally ask all those little things of this video shoot that she can not or do not get to see properly in this taped interview. And the five are super honest in terms of their responses. They do have already a lot of fun! Especially since Corinna has already fallen totally in love with 'Busta' and is also right after the boys were already more than two hours there, Corinna even is executing herself to go on walkies with him.


In the evening, about 9:30 p.m., in the evening.

Corinna shows the guys and Johnny, where and how they would sleep. And also builds the daybeds the same, with 'NSYNC together. Because they want to go to sleep soon as they are also totally exhausted after their long, tiring journey. As Corinna and Lance are here to obtain the latest Bed and just finished with it, Corinna falls immediately in this very bed, and is sleeping on. Lance is trying to persuade her that she would prefer to sleep in her own bed, but it does not help. And so he lets her go easily and covers her simply with the just been freshly made blanket. After another hour, Johnny, JC, Chris, Lance, Joey and Justin finally go to sleep, too. Chris covers Corinna also again with the blanket, and then lies down on the bed next to her, almost like her big brother … .


The next day.

Corinna wakes up very early, because Busta suddenly is on her bed climbing around to look for a more comfortable place to sleep. She gets up and goes to the bathroom, next. Then she calls for Busta and takes him for a walk again, while the boys are still sound asleep. On the way she bought at a near bakery still fresh rolls, for breakfast. When she comes back with Busta, Chris is already up and greets his dog before he is feeding him, next. Then he helps Corinna with setting the table up for their breakfast, too. Gradually, also Johnny and the other four guys are available, and as all of them are more or less awake Chris pours them the hot coffee in to their cups. During breakfast, they discuss what they really want to do that day. Corinna makes the suggestion that they might as well go to the movies together, because just a cool movie has started, that Corinna wanted to see even necessarily e.t. Faculty! "You can go, yes. But I can't, because of Busta. "Chris said it as Busta again is looming at his leg trying to catch a treat from the table. "I can keep him here, Chris!" Replied Johnny and continued saying. "For which age is this film released, Corinna?" Corinna replies that in all honesty: "It's for age of 16! But I go to watch in the company of at least five adults, so I can actually see that one!" "Well. Why not? We are on our holiday!" Justin said it. Corinna cuts in between Chris: "Well then I'll call at the cinema, and make a reservation for us to see it, alright? Who's coming with? All do, or not?" Johnny said no he wouldn't actually only," Well, I'd rather stick with Busta here. But you all go and enjoy the movie!" While Corinna pouted, but does not respond further on it. The movie theatre plays the movie unfortunately only at 08:00 o'clock in the evening though. And so, 'NSYNC and Corinna have the whole afternoon to kill time. Justin is natural for it to go to the nearest basketball court and throw single pair baskets, for fun. Another one prefers to use Corinna as a guide to visited the sights of her small town. While another one, rather just would sleep it off, and yet another just would like to go out there, for a walk with Busta, i.e.!


Later, in front of the cinema.

Corinna just want to pick up the tickets at the box office, as the seller said she could not sell her these, because Corinna is not yet sixteen years. As JC is suddenly behind her and asks, "Hey, what's up? Why does it take so long?" As Corinna explained the situation to him, JC assures the cashier, that Corinna is not watching this film without an adult, and finally gets the tickets. And the two of them are on their way to find the other four guys on. When they found them, Joey and Justin just came with two huge popcorn buckets to their former agreed meeting point back. "Do any of you know, how long this movie actually takes?" Justin asked, stuffing ever relish a handful of sweet popcorn into his mouth. Corinna said, "Eeeeww! Justin! Do you have to access your whole hand so deep into the popcorn? I wanted it also to eat, later!" While JC looked around briefly, and then said: "I think it goes like, about one and a half hours. Why, Justin? Is it past your bedtime already?" This, however, merely shrugged his shoulders in reply, and grinned from ear to ear in Corinna's direction. Who just wrinkled her nose only, but instead got herself a little Popcorn of Joey's bucket, and said, "Well then let's go! I still want to get the creeps tonight!!"

After the one and a half hours later the six, still have two half-full buckets of popcorn, come out of the cinema hall and are more or less slightly disgusted stuffed and fully scratched, about the movie they're watching. Especially Corinna is still driven out of her mind, because she, for the first time, shewas waatching a movie for 16 year olds, with her just 12 or 13 years. She retorts the five 'NSYNC guys, even all the way home, scene by scene the entire movie again. And especially those scenes that she has thought in particularly being disgusting and frightening. Then JC said to her only: "But it was indeed a happy ending, and all was well again, or better than before the end!"

Back again at Corinna's home, then. While Corinna actually is not even tired yet, she is sent to her room anyway by Johnny. Chris grabs his Busta and still makes a walk around the block with him. Since Corinna is still too scratched, she comes after five minutes in her room, back into the living room and sits down next to JC. Mischievously. As JC asks her what she was doing here; Corinna confesses: "I can not sleep. The branch in front of my window still looks too scary for me, in moment! Can I still do sit with you, for a little while? Please!" But when Johnny sees her sitting next to JC on the couch, he sends Corinna straight back to her room. Corinna grudgingly dragged herself back there, past the door that is being reopened. Chris is returning with Busta.


On the following day.
The guys have been awake for more than half an hour already. As Corinna comes to them in to the small kitchen of the apartment, she is surprised. The boys have baked pancakes and already put everything on the dining table. While they eat, and think about what they wanted to do on this exact day even. Justin wanted to really reflect on a nearby basketball court to train his skills in the ball game further. When he made this suggestion, JC and especially Chris begin to moan loudly. But Justin said he had brought his best basketball with and will use it.
After they arrived an hour or two at the nearby basketball court, they do form first thing first two teams. Joey and Justin were choosen as team captians, and name their team members next. Joey chooses as his first one, his good buddy Lance to his team. Justin did choose Chris. As JC got in to Joey's and Lance's team, Corinna had to join Justin and Chris. And did not even feel like playing this game at all anymore. She actually tries to wriggle out, and would rather serve as the referee and take care of Busta. But she can be, after a little conversation with JC, be persuaded from him.

They play for about a little over an hour and a half and the game ends as a tie, 3:3. Corinna is getting tired. And Busta would not to be ignored also by Chris.


Back at home again.

Everybody is very hungry, and decide they want to make a homemade pizza after Joey's family recipe. They have a lot of fun making the dough, despite Chris and Justin start throwing around a bit flour suddenly, next. But Corinna makes them clean it all up again, before the pizza will be ready even. When the pizza is finally baking in the oven, the doorbell rings. Johnny is back form his earlier appointment and asking. „Ooh, what's that delicious smell in here?“ Corinna responds, „We made pizza! Well, Joey and I did most of it.”


After dinner, the boys are thinking of doing some kind of party that evening, but Johnny didn't find that amusing. Neither did Corinna, by the way. But Johnny is excusing himself after a few minutes again. He has another appointment, and strictly forbidding the boys to throw any kind of part before he leaves. Corinna assures him that she won't let them bring strange people in to her home even. And JC says, last. “You know I am the Big Daddy of the group, John! You can count on me!”

But as soon as Johnny is gone though. JC yells out and winks: “Okay! It's Party time, boys! Let's crank the music up then!” Corinna frowns at him at first, then wants to run after Johnny and actually tell him that JC is not the one he can count on the most. But before she can even open the apartmet door, JC holds her back, saying. “And where do you think you're going right now?” JC keeps his arms tight around Corinna's arms and upper body that she couldn't, even if she tried to, escape his grib. When Chris just says to him. “Hey, let go of my little sis! JC!”

Everybody just looks puzzled towards Chris then. But nobody actually looks as puzzled and confused at the same time as Corinna does. Her jaw's dropping as far as possible. And she feels like her eyes just want to escape their eyesockets first also. She thinks she already is fainting and only standing upright, because of JC still holding her, then.

After some five to ten silent minutes later, in which every one is trying to process the big bombshell that Chris just dropped on them. Lance says: “Hey, let's go in to the living room and watch just a movie tonight, okay?”

Said so, and done. Corinna actually has the great idea to watch the movie Once Upon A Time In America with Robert De Niro. But before she can put it in to the DVD player, her eye catches the family picture album, that's been stored in the same shelf with that particular DVD, for some reason. They end up not watching the movie, next. But flipping through Corinna's old baby pictures, and even finding the only copy with a thirteen or forteen year old Chris holding a baby-Corinna in his lap, on a couch also. Corinna is still confused about this. And not saying much at all, while the boys are flipping further through her childhood pictures, and making little fun about her haircuts, and stuff. Corinna doesn't care. She just sneaks out of the living room, in to her own bedroom. And wants to be alone, for the rest of the evening. An hour later is Chris going to her room, to check on his little sister. And maybe to talk. But he has no luck with having a big brother – little sister – talk, then. As Corinna is already fastasleep, when Chris enters her bedroom. He just went in to turn out her bedside table lamp, and covered her probably with the bedcovers, only. When he saw the picture of his teenage years and little Corinna fallen out of her hands next. He smiled a little, and put the picture down on Corinna's nightstand, only.


The next morning, when Corinna comes in to the kitchen. She sees Chris still sitting around the kitchen table, but none of the other. She sits next to him, on a chair at the table, pursing her lips forward. As if she wants to say something to him. But stays mute. Then Chris looks at her, frowning slightly. “Hey! What's up? Had a goodnight sleep?” Corinna makes a face as a remark, only. She doesn't really know how to tell him what she really wants to tell him. But just sighs, deeply. “Chris? Can't you just treat me like I never found out about this? Like we are just friends? And not brother and sister!” Corinna finally blurs out her thoughts, and puts her chin on her hands next. Pouting like a baby, Chris thought. “Sure. If you want to. But you still are my baby-sister, you always will be! I'll always protect you, if you need me!” Chris says, just. And puts his right arm around her shoulders, in hugging her. “Aaahh! What a shame that we don't have a camera right now!” said a voice from behind them now. Corinna only says back, “I am a Lucky person this day! Yippie!” And every one else starts laughing alrready. Then Johnny wants to what they did last night, after he left. “Nothing. Just looked through some old pictures.” Corinna answers, truthfully. And Joey cuts in next. “And watched some TV, after Corinna went to bed early.” Johnny asks them, what they are up on about this day, next. When nobody could think of anything they'd like to do then even. Johnny has this idea for Corinna to show off her dancing skills, maybe. She isn't too thrilled about this at first, but Chris, Joey, Lance, JC and Justin can persuade her in to doing anyway. They all get ready then, to go to the dance contest.


At the venue, of the dance contest. Corinna has to pick just one song she can dance to. But is not as easy as it sounds to decide on one of the songs they have at the venue, for Corinna. When Corinna can not decide for herself, 'NSYNC come up with their own. They're going to give Corinna a fast crash course of their own dance steps, for the song they would want to sing in the background, while Corinna shows her dancing skills in front of the stage. While Corinna was still practising her moves for the past ten to fifteen minutes backstage though, the show was starting. And the contestants before Corinna were all not so bad either. And Corinna did become really nervous when she saw a girl perform some kind of mix of ballad and acrobatic dance to Eiffe 65 – Blue (Da Ba Dee), in a very impressive way also. Corinna started to feel really sick by then, and didn't know if it was just excitement or if she caught herself a bug or any thing else. Chris and the other four were trying to make Corinna more confidential though before she would do her performance. And then, she was next! 'NSYNC stood in the background, holding each a microphone in one hand, while Corinna walks right in the middle of the stage, giving the guys the previously agreed signal and started to dance.

As she ended her dance-act with a jump-kick, she takes a bow and hurried off the stage. Waiting with 'NSYNC on the Jury members to make their decision about who did win, next. In the end it wasn't Corinna who did win, but she came in Top 10 ratings and was handed a small 25,- DeutscheMark check fee, for participating at all. Chris, however was thinking the judges were slightly unfair, and said Corinna danced by far the best of all, on their way to the cars. But Corinna was happy! She had danced to the newest song her favorite Boy band would release real soon as their single, already: You Drive Me Crazy! And before everybody else has even heard the song yet! She tried to tell Chris that and smiled towards him and the guys, a lot also.

Back at Corinna's home. Corinna is putting her winning fee into her piggy bank at first. Then she is remembering that she did want to show off something else to the boys the whole time also: her essay! Which she choose to write about her first experience with the boys from 'NSYNC and girls from ''Innosense'' about. She did get an A_ on it, but that was okay!


On the fourth day, with 'NSYNC had Corinna this idea of doing some kind of photoshoot in her living room. She wanted to use her new and digital camera for the first time, for this. At first the boys were reluctant, because they were still on their vacation. But after Corinna shows them her most pouting face, they give in. The rest of the day the lot spend on looking through all their taken pictures on JC's laptop, then. And re-shooting or re-editing the pictures that came out too blury, too unfocused or not as good as they even thought they would be.

That was the last day Corinna spend with 'NSYNC. On the next morning the boys had to get up real early to catch their flight back to the Staates again. However, Chris had her assured his little sister, before his departure that they would both remain in contact, and could work on their sibling relationship.


And meanwhile Corinna has also gotten quite used, to the idea that Chris is her big brother. They did have a lot of fun together and Corinna already is yearning again, for some new adventure with the five guys! Hopefully, soon … !?

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2779