Halloween in Orlando! by kopfkinokate
Summary: In the original version of this little story, Corinna and her girlfriends although were with 'NSYNC's Justin accommodated at home but it occurred to me while re-typing it, that the sibling relationship with Chris and Corinna still after 'A girl band on the way to the top!' lay a bit unclear and in the open. So Corinna also could get to know Chris' mum and Taylor in here. Otherwise, this is as much as how I did write after 'A girl band on the way to the top!', sixteen or seventeen years ago! It is pure fiction, with a few inspirational ideas of the very first interviews, 'NSYNC have sprung for a couple of German magazines/ newspapers!!! I hope you like it anyway!
Categories: Group, Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Fantasy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1527 Read: 170 Published: May 10, 2015 Updated: May 10, 2015
Story Notes:
Corinna has been used to the idea, that Chris is her big half-brother very quickly though. But even better she liked it that she had also won with Chris Molly, Kate, Emily and small Taylor as her half-sisters. Especially with Emily she connected really fast and did some great pranks for their older brother when she was visiting in Orlando.

1. Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate

Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate
Author's Notes:
The only (last) chapter, this time! I know it took me a while to update, but here it is now! The LAST to my three-part story ... 'A girl band on the way to the Top!' - Finally! Enjoy!

Halloween in Orlando!


Halloween in Germany is not such a big deal, as in the US. That's why Chris had promised his newfound little sister that she could spend the Party of ghosts and Gespenter with him and the guys from'NSYNC in Orlando. He had Corinna also allowed to invite a couple of her closest friends maybe. Corinna had once called her four closest friends (Laura, Jamie, Nicole and Danielle) after this telephone conversation with Chris. All four girls had immediately said yes! and Corinna had explained to them exactly when they would be going to fly. Their flight took off at the twenty-ninth of October at 03:45 p.m. o'clock, in the afternoon, in Berlin.


On the twenty-ninth of October. It's nine a.m. o'clock, in the morning, at the airport, in Orlando.

The five girls were with their entire luggage at the airport, waiting for 'NSYNC to pick them up there. Suddenly a dark minivan, of the company Ford, with tainted side windows, just drove towards them. The five guys from 'NSYNC got out of this, Corinna ran towards her new half-brother in his arms and thanked him for this great gift from him, for the first time voluntarily. Meanwhile, the other greeted each as well. As Corinna released her brother, sher turned towards JC and hugged him tightly also in greeting. Then she hugged Lance and Joey, and Justin, too. Meanwhile the other loaded the baggage of the girls in the spacious trunk. Shortly thereafter, as they all had found a place in the van, Corinna and Lance sat in front, on the double passenger seat next to Chris who was driving. After exactly half an hour they arrived at Chris' home. Bev, Chris 'mom, also waiting for them along with Taylor, Chris' recent baby sister. The girls said hello and were then taken by Chris, who showed them their bedrooms first, so they could unpack their suitcases.

Five minutes later Bev came in to the girl's room to see if they were satisfied. Corinna had just hung her costume on one of the hangers. Just like before her, Laura, Nikki, Jamie and Danielle. And Beverly's almost a little shocked to see now what "terrible", scary costumes those magical, cute girls have chosen. "I think the guys will be blown away when they get to see you the day after tomorrow!" "That's the plan, exactly," said Corinna, grinning broadly. "Oh, Bev? Has Chris his costume than already?" Beverly answers her: "No. None of them, as far as I know. The boys want to go to a costume shop tomorrow, and decide what inspires them then and there." "Cool. If they take us as a consultant, perhaps?" Laura said it just ironic. Then Nikki replies but: "Nah, I do not think they will do that. They probably want to see our costumes then also even before Halloween!"


The next morning, at breakfast.

Corinna, Laura, Jamie, Nicole and Danielle are excited already. The boys, however are leaving quite calm and composed to a costume shop nearby. When they got there, they unfortunately have to determine that there are already not much scary costumes left. But they will nevertheless find it! Joey, Lance and JC have made a decision for the three last traditional Halloween costumes. (No. It is not revealed here, what their costumes will be. Is not yet Halloween, kids!)

Justin's was an outfit that, skillfully brought his sweet charm, as he dared to love to express in advantage. Well, and Chris? Him has been actually carried away to foreign countries and cultures, when choosing his costume!

Three hours later, 'NSYNC were again at Chris' home. Corinna began to badger her brother as soon as he and the boys were in the door, with her questions: "Well, what costume you have chosen? Mine is determined to blow your mind!" "And what is for it, then?" Chris replied only, cleverly evasive. Corinna looks at him only evil, and says indignantly. "I asked you first." As Beverly at this moment entered the room, and exhorted them: "Stop! Here is nothing betrayed! You would not destroy one another of the surprise, would you?"


The next morning, October 31st. Halloween!

Corinna is awake as the first of the girls and would like to put on her costume now. But then she suddenly has another, better idea. She fiddles something! Fifteen minutes later, she wakes her four friends, and consecrates them in her plan as well. When they are done, they go down to the kitchen where Bev and Taylor already sit together with 'NSYNC at the dinning table. Corinna, who comes first in the kitchen says: "Good morning, everybody! Is that a glorious tomorrow, or what?" The boys look at her just confused and worried. When suddenly a big fat spider with awesome and hairy legs, landing from the ceiling right on Corinna's head. She begins to cry and throws the "poor" animal in a high arc of herself. It landed on the floor. As Corinna wants to kill it with her foot as it occurs, the spider begins loudly and horribly to squeak in unrealistic tone. And Chris, Joey, Justin, Lance and JC are full on partying so. The girls look expectantly at Corinna, but she just shakes her head and is kicking the plastic spider behind her in a corner. Then she joins the other with her ​​girlfriends, and they have put together a ''normal'' breakfast. Meanwhile, 'NSYNC, can not be stopped to play the girls harmless pranks, now and then. But they know nothing of the "surprise" waiting upstairs, prepared by the girls on it ... .

Some hours later, after lunch, when 'NSYNC, Jamie, Danielle, Laura, Nikki and Corinna have spend the rest of the morning with small or large pranking time together. Bev is thinking, in order to keep them away from other pranks to play that they all should go to their beds for nap now. No sooner said than done. And without a murmur or growl Joey, Chris, Jamie, Lance, Nikki, Laura, Corinna, JC, Danielle and Justin go up in to their beds.


In the evening, at 06:00 p.m. o'clock.

Bev had just awaken the boys, and is now in the girls' room. "Hey you get up! Do you want to miss out on your first Halloween night by oversleeping?" Says Bev, clapping hands, so that they would wake up. One, two or two and a half hours later are, who knows for sure. The girls are finished with makeup, hair doings and dressing up for their first Halloween night. But Lance, Justin, Joey, Chris and JC are already dressed and ready to wait down in the lobby on their escorts. "We are ready!" The girls call out before they actually come down the stairs! As Corinna, Danielle, Nikki, Jamie and Laura coming down to Beverly and 'NSYNC, they just wonder of what has become of the sweet girls of a few hours ago. No wonder because the five really look quiet scary. After all have introduced in their costumes: Joey as 'Graf Dracular'; Danielle, the 'witch' in her right witches' broom; Justin as cute 'Kangaroo'; Lance the famous 'Phantom of the Opera'; Nikki, the Werewolf; Jamie the 'specter'; Chris in the footsteps of the ancient Chinese, as actual 'Chinese'; Laura also as 'Vampire Lady of G. Dracular'; JC is the real 'Frankenstein's monster' and as one 'bloody Zombie Bride' walks down the staircase, is personalized as Corinna. About half an hour after, it rings at the front door. Bev tells one of the guys to open it. In this case, 'Graf Dracular' personally. When some children from the neighborhood called the same: "Trick or Treat!" And Joey replied, as he holds out to them the large bowl of sweets. "Oh, how delicious! Fresh blood delivery! Quite as I like." He startled those kids by showing his 'fangs' to them. And the children took off only grabbing a single pair of sweets and run in fright. He is a born 'Dracular'.

Then 'NSYNC start going with Corinna, Jamie, Laura, Nikki, Danielle and Taylor, which as a small disguised 'mini-witch', on the "Trick or Treat" game together, for about an hour. Then Chris delivers his youngest baby sister home again and for Corinna and her friends to continue along a fearsome, scary "Ghosts, Specters and Ghouls" Halloween-themed party. They dance, laugh and have a lot of fun at the party! Shortly remains at one o'clock in the morning, Corinna and her girlfriends can only stick with difficulty awake and on their own legs and so decide the guys from 'NSYNC to bring them better home.

But it was all a lot of fun and Corinna, Jamie, Danielle, Laura and Nikki are already looking forward to their next Halloween adventure. Again with 'NSYNC? Who knows.

 

THE END.


End Notes:
Thank you, for reading again! And I hope you enjoy those little pieces of my craziness as much as I am! Haha!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2790