[Comments - 0]
Summary: In the original version of this little story, Corinna and her girlfriends although were with 'NSYNC's Justin accommodated at home but it occurred to me while re-typing it, that the sibling relationship with Chris and Corinna still after 'A girl band on the way to the top!' lay a bit unclear and in the open. So Corinna also could get to know Chris' mum and Taylor in here. Otherwise, this is as much as how I did write after 'A girl band on the way to the top!', sixteen or seventeen years ago! It is pure fiction, with a few inspirational ideas of the very first interviews, 'NSYNC have sprung for a couple of German magazines/ newspapers!!! I hope you like it anyway!
Rated: PG
Categories: Group, Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Fantasy
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1527 Read: 168
Published: May 10, 2015 Updated: May 10, 2015
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Corinna has been used to the idea, that Chris is her big half-brother very quickly though. But even better she liked it that she had also won with Chris Molly, Kate, Emily and small Taylor as her half-sisters. Especially with Emily she connected really fast and did some great pranks for their older brother when she was visiting in Orlando.

1. Chapter 1 by kopfkinokate [Comments - 0] (1527 words)
The only (last) chapter, this time! I know it took me a while to update, but here it is now! The LAST to my three-part story ... 'A girl band on the way to the Top!' - Finally! Enjoy!