The Franklin Street Murders by god gave me style
Summary: Detective Timberlake and his partner Dectective Cooper have been working the ever increasing Franklin Street Murders. Whenever it seems they are taking one step forward, the murderer has elluded them again. Justin has one person that he can talk to, but she wants nothing to do with him. Will Justin be able to catch the man who is responsible for the murders or will Justin become another pawn in Mr. X's game?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5095 Read: 3569 Published: Nov 10, 2007 Updated: Jul 12, 2008

1. {ONE} by god gave me style

2. {Two} by god gave me style

3. {Three} by god gave me style

{ONE} by god gave me style
Author's Notes:
this is a new one that i started a while back, tell me what you think!

{ONE}

His heart pounded as he turned down the dark street. He was craving the perfect girl. He hit the brake pedal until he was barely doing ten miles an hour. The girls took notice to him immediately, calling out to him. He needed the perfect girl.

His eyes scanned over the half naked women. Then, he saw her. She wasn't making herself obvious, she just stood there, looking at him. He stopped the car and smiled at her. She had no idea what was about to happen to her. She took his que and walked over to the car, leaning down and resting her elbows on the door.

"What do you want daddy?" She said, staring into his eyes deeply.

"What you got?" His deep, gruff made her smile.

"It depends on what you want. I'll pretty much do whatever you want."

He sat and thought for a moment. He could barely contain his excitment, "What if I want it all? Sex, blow job and some kinky stuff."

Her eyebrows raised, "What kind of kinky stuff?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

She gave him a smile and then glanced behind her, "300 and I'll do whatever you want me to do."

He dug into his pocket and flashed the roll of fifty dollars bills. He almost lost himself when her eyes flashed and her smile grew bigger and bigger as the money clouded her judgement. She lifted up from the car door and walked seductively in front of the car and to the passengers seat. He popped the door open and as soon as she was in, took off toward his favorite spot.

His mind raced as they drove toward the deserted park. No one but drug dealers and crack fiends inhabitted the park anymore and they would be too far past blown to know what he and his lady were doing. He pulled down the street that was barely lit and then made a quick left onto a gravel road. Once he was sure that his car wouldn't be seen from the street, he turned off the engine and threw the keys into his pocket.

"Follow me."

They exited the car and started walking over to a shaded part of the park. Once they were under his favorite oak tree, he turned toward her and looked her body over. He couldn't have imaged her better if he had tried. His favorite kind of girl. Long, dark brown hair, skin the color of coffee after you've added the milk. Big, doe eyes and a body to die for. He was going to have fun with her.

"This is where you want to do it?"

He doesn't answer but turns around so his back is to her. His fingers play with the hard object in his pocket, debating if he should do it now or after they've had sex. He could feel himself becoming hard at the thought and he knew that he couldn't possibly wait until after they'd had sex. He pulled the object from his pants and whirled around toward her, pointing it at her.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the gun. Instantly, her hands went into the air and her chest started to rise and fall harder, "Listen man, I've already said that I would do whatever you-"

"Shut up."

The same voice that had made her smile just minutes before was now making her shake. She stood there, gulping harshly, waiting for him to make a move but he doesn't. He just stands there, looking her up and down and smiling to himself.

"You really are beautiful, you know that?" He says, cocking his head to the side.

Then out of no where, he pulls the trigger, the bullet striking her in her stomach. She falls to the ground, her hands fly to her now bleeding flesh. She stairs up through the leaves of the oak tree and through the breaks, she can see the dark sky and the stars.

"Don't move, okay?" He says, giggling and jogging back to his car.

He returns in moments, and unties the plastic bag that she had noticed when she first got in the car. Piece by piece, he pulls out the objects and tosses them to the ground. A hunters knife, ductape, rope, gloves, condoms, a camera and a video camera. Her heart beat begins to quicken as she watches him.

"I told you there was going to be some kinky stuff."

He laughs.

He watches her squirm and the hardness in his pants becomes stiffer and stiffer as her cries begin to grow louder. As the blood suirts faster out of her body. He sets up the tripod and connects the camera onto it's hinges. He turns the camera on, makes sure it's recording and picks up the rope first and drags her so that she's leaning up against the tree. He ties her hands behind her back and then ductapes her mouth shut. He runs his fingers down her face and smiles as he watches her cry.

Oh yes, he's going to have fun killing her.

He picks up the knife, raises it above his head and watches as she closes her eyes. He loves it when they pray just before they die.

"Hope he heard you." He says.

He brings the knife down forcefully into her chest, stabbing her thirty two times before he stops. She's stopped moving, her head had slumped to the side, her eyes are still wide open. He closes his eyes and smiles as he feels the warm blood drip down his hands. He rips what little clothing she had covering her torso off and flattens his palms against her chest, rubbing his hands in her blood.

A relaxed sensation rushes over him as he digs back in his pants to massage himself. He then rips open one of the condoms and does to her, exactly what he told her he was going to do.

Once he was finished, and everything is packed back into the plastic bag. He takes out the wade of cash that he promised her and plucks out a fifty. He kisses it lightly and then throws it into the night air and lets the bill prance down to her body. He blows the dead girl a kiss and stands there for a moment to admire his work. He takes the camera from his pocket and snaps a photo before walking off.

He climbs back into his car and makes his way back to his apartment, where he will pop in the video he just made and jack off to his last victim. Her now cold body lays up against the large oak tree. Her dead, glacy eyes stare out into the distance while her mother waits for her to come home just a few blocks away. Her mother has found her daughter a proper job, and finally has enough money to send her to college for two whole semesters.

The mother waits and waits, but her daughter never comes home. Fresh out of orgasm, her killer retraces his steps but this time by foot. He situates himself in the bushes, a couple of yards away from her dead body and raises the cell phone to his ear, while looking at his masterpiece.

"911 emergency, how can I help you?"

"I'm on 3rd and Franklin and I've just found a dead body."

He hangs up before the dispatcher can ask his name.

He pulls out the turkey and chesse sandwhich he made himself and waits for the police to arrive. This was his favorite part of the kill. Standing only yards away, while the police scratch their heads and ponder whose killed yet another young prostitute. Maybe his favorite cop will come tonight too. He's usually on duty Friday nights. The thought of the cop brought another tug in his pants. After three murders, he still hadn't learned his name. But he could smell him, even before the cops reached the scene. He could see the young cop's short, curly, dark hair, his pink pouty lips, his strong build. He then heard the sirens and smiled to himself.

Tonight was going to be a good night.

{Two} by god gave me style
Author's Notes:
Here is chapter 2, thanks for the review ladies and I hope you enjoy!
Justin couldn't remember that last time he had seen such a beautiful woman. Her face only was enough to make a man fall to his knees to thank god, but her body, oh god, she had a body. Slim, with big, perky, round breasts, a flat stomach and hips that could choke a bear. Her smooth skin would haunt him long after she had left. He couldn't describe the color, mocha always came to mind but it didn't do her any justice.

Her long, dark brown hair reached down to the small back and blew softly as she moved to the beat. He laid on the bed and watched her prance around the room, dancing for him. Her eyes never breaking from his as she seduced him. She turned around and reached back behind her to unclasped her bra and let it fall slowly to the floor. She turned back around, her eyes staring deeply into his as she moved her hips and walked slowly to him.

She crawled onto the bed and straddled him, still in her black underwear and high heels. He liked it when she kept her heels on. His hands flew to either side of her hips and held her tightly as her hips started to buck slightly into his. She closed her eyes as he's lips met the skin between her chest. Her hands dug into his hair and massaged his scalp as he moaned against her hot skin.

She, herself could not remember meeting such a beautiful man. She often wondered what he saw in her. He could have any girl he wanted; yet, he kept coming back to her. For once in her life, he provided consistency, conversation and great sex. She had never really experience any of those things before.

She raised up slowly, to allow him to pull off her little panties and to tear off his boxers before she sat back down, taking him into her hands. She stroked him a few times, bucking her hips into him. She raised up again, and started to come down, guiding his dick into her. She had just felt his tip against her lips when his phone rang. She let out a deep, irritated sigh as she rolled off of him and sat next to him on the bed as he answered the phone.

"Detective Timberlake." he said, throwing her a look.

He nodded his head as the other person talked loudly into the phone, "Okay, i'll be there in five captain."

He flipped his razr shut and laid it back on the table before throwing his feet over the side of the bed. He pulled up his boxers and then turned back to her, "Don't be mad."

"This is the third time you've done this to me."

He sighed, and stepped into slacks, "I know and I'm sorry."

"Oh fuck you. I don't even know why I waste my time with you anymore. You don't do anything but fuck me over." She said, getting off of the bed and collecting her own underwear.

He watched her as she dressed hastily, mumbling words and insults to herself all the while. He slipped into his shirt and tie and then clipped his badge and gun onto his hip, "You can stay if you want, I don't care."

"I don't want to stay, I've got money to make." She said, starting to walk past him.

He grabbed her wrist and stared into her dark brown eyes, "Candy, you don't have to be mean. I always pay you don't I?" She doesn't answer, "Don't I? I could haul your ass off to jail for prostitution."

"Fuck you."

"No, I'd rather fuck you."

He placed his hand on her thigh and then runs it up into her dress and places the one hundred dollar bill into the rim of her panties, "I'm still your favorite customer aren't I?" He whispered into her ear.

She nods her head yes and squeezes his still slightly hard package before getting up on her tip toes to kiss him lightly on the lips, "If you don't get back to late, call me. I'm just going to go home tonight instead of prowling the streets."

"Okay."

They exit his apartment together, not talking as they take the steps down to the ground level. They part, Justin going left to get into his car and Candy going right to start the walk home. When he pulls his 2000 Mustang into the driveway, he turns on his signal but turns his head to watch her walk. He watches her until she turns the corner and then turns into the street to make his way to 3rd and Franklin.

When he makes it there, he can already hear his captain's voice. The lights off of the squad cars illuminated the other wise dark dark and he pulled along the curb. He stepped out of the car and walked slowly over to his captain and partner, "What's up?"

"Another dead girl, that's her mother over there." Justin glances over at the distraught woman as one of the rookies holds her up, "We think it's the same guy as the other two murders. She's been shot, stabbed and then raped post-mortum. A fifty dollar bill was found on the body but there are no prints."

Justin shakes his head and then walks over to the big oak tree. As he rounds the tree, the dead girl comes into his vision. Her cold, dead eyes stare out into the darkness and Justin cocks his head to the left, looking her over. Poor girl, she didn't deserve this. Justin glanced over at the photographer, who placed little yellow cards with black numbers all around her and photographed her. This sight didn't bother Justin though, he had seen plenty since he had first started working homicide. After five years, nothing fazed him anymore.

"Yeah, it's definitely the same guy. How many times was she stabbed?" Justin asked as his partner, Jack, walked up beside him.

"Umm," He said, flipping through his little notebook, "Thirty two times, she was stabbed."

"And shot once in the stomach?"

"Yep." Jack said, raising his coffee cup to his lips.

"Yeah, it's definitely the same guy. What is this pricks motive though? It looks as if he's just picking random women off of the streets."

"I don't know. Are you hungry?" Jack asks.

"I could eat, yeah."

"Let's grab something and talk this over. Hey Manny?" The photographer, looked up at him, "You wanna come with us?"

"No man, I've gotta lot more to do here, I'll catch you next time though."

"Alright, can you get those pictures to me by Monday?"

"They'll be on your desk."

The two detectives walk to their respected cars and meet up at the Denny's a couple of blocks away. Once at their table, Jack throws two folders on the top, pictures of two other gruesome murders slide out, "I have two theories." He says as Justin grabs some of the pictures and looks the over.

"And they would be?" Justin asked.

"One, this guy is a classic case, molested as a child, had an abusive mother, and takes out his frustrations and hatred of women on prostitutes because they represent the pure essence of a woman; sex."

"You've been reading again, haven't you Jack?" Justin teased.

"Shut up, or two, he's just a nut job that likes to kill and rape young girls."

"I don't know, he's starting to drive me fucking crazy. Why does he half to pick my damn district every time?" Justin says, rubbing his forehead.

"Ooh, someone looks frustrated. When's the last time you've gotten some pussy man? You look terrible."

"I was actually in the middle of gettin' some when I got the call."

His partner let out a sigh and grabbed his chest, "I hate it when that shit happens. Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that."

Justin shrugged his shoulder, "It happens, how's the wife and kid?"

"Eh, they're good. Tracey is driving me fucking crazy, she still thinks I'm cheating."

"You are still cheating." Justin says, matter of factly.

"So what, she doesn't know that."

Justin shook his head and pretended to listen as his friend kept running off at the mouth. He envied Jack, he wanted what Jack had. A wife and a beautiful little baby to come home to every night. He wanted that with one person but she happened to not want that same thing. She always reminded him when he started to talk about getting her out of the game, that she was a prostitute. She would always be a prostitute and not even Justin, could get her to stop.

"You still seeing that girl?" Jack asked, breaking Justin out of his thoughts.

"Uh, yeah. That's who I was with."

Jack stared at his friend, "Why do you keep fucking with that nasty girl? You could have any good, sweet girl you wanted but you keep fucking around with a dirty ass prostitute."

"Hey, keep your voice down." Justin says.

"You just don't want to hear what I'm telling you."

"You're damn right, I'm a grown ass man, I'll do what I want Jackson."

Jack leaned back in the booth, both hands around his cup of coffee, "How do you know she's clean? I'm mean you told me yourself that she's been hooking since she was fifteen."

Justin sighs, "I know she's clean okay? She gets tested every six months."

Jack shakes his head still, "I just don't get you sometimes man. She's a dirty, filthy-"

"You have a lot of nerve talking to me about this shit. Aren't you the one that pays your daughters babysitter to fuck you when your wife is working the late shift? It's the same damn thing Jackson."

"First of all, don't call me Jackson. Second of all, at least Sam doesn't prowl the streets at night looking for a john."

"Why does she when she's got you eating out of her hand?" Justin says, his eyebrows raised, "Me and you are doing the same thing, just with two different people."

The two men continue to argue in the little dinner without knowing that someone is watching them. The Franklin killer, as he was called in the news because all three women were found on Franklin street, sat across the street, watching Justin and Jackson. He had no interest in Jackson but Justin was another story. He watched him as Justin laughed, how he brought his cup up to his lips, how he chewed his food thoroughly before he swallowed.

"Justin." He said to himself.

He know had a name to a face. He stood from his spot on the bench, looking at Justin once more before heading off to his apartment once more. Walking past the very cops that were desperately trying to find him.

Hours later, Justin walked back into his apartment and glanced at the clock. 2:30. She's still be awake at 2:30, he thought to himself. He pulled his black razr from his pocket and dialed her number. You're the only customer that I've given my number to. Her voice ran through his head as he waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She said, yawning into the phone.

"I'm calling."

He could practically hear her smiling, "Do you want to come over and finish what you started?"

"Sure Candy."

"Don't call me Candy, I'm off duty now." Her sweet voice said.

"Sorry, Mary Jane."

She laughs a little, "Nobody calls me that anymore. I wonder why I let you know everything about me."

This time, it's Justin's turn to smile, "Because you like me. I'll be there in about ten, I gotta change."

"Kay."

They hang up and Justin walks into his closet to throw on some jeans and a shirt. Finally, he could relax.
{Three} by god gave me style
Author's Notes:
more updates! i know i haven't written on this in FOREVER but here it is, chapter 3. I hope you like it!

{Three}

"You are getting way to comfortable with this guy Candy."

Candy sighed into the phone, and pulled her mini skirt down a little. It was really slow tonight, "What are you talking about Cherry?"

"This cop, this Justin guy. I mean, he has your cell phone number, he comes over to your place and for fucks sake, he calls you Mary Jane. It took you three years to tell me your real name and you told him after like two weeks."

"Justin is different, I feel really... fuck, I don't know, comfortable with him."

"What if he's trying to like bust or something? Maybe he's doing like a sting?"

Candy had to laugh at that, "He's been coming to me for two years Cherry, if he wanted to bust me, he would have already. How's little Chance doing?"

"He's still sick as hell. I swear, it's been three days now, I think I'm gonna take him to the doctors tomorrow and then get my sister to watch him for the night. I need to make some money."

"Yeah man, I've been lonely out here without you."

Cherry giggles into the phone, "I know, I know. Listen, I gotta go. Watch your head out there, okay."

"I will, see you soon." Candy says, smiling softly.

Just as she flips her phone shut, one of her regulars pulls up to the curb. Candy smiles seductively, walks to the car, "How's it going Kyle? Haven't seen you in a while."

Kyle. Kyle was twenty six years old, with a wife and two little kids. He was a computer programmer and loved to get his dick sucked. He loved his wife but she would never give him what he wanted. So, for the past eight months, he had been coming to Candy to give him what he wanted.

"I haven't been able to get away, sorry."

Kyle was kind of cute. He had short, blond hair and blue eyes. If she hadn't been such a distant person, he might have been her type, "It's cool baby. You want the usual?"

"If it's still thirty bucks."

"Blow jobs are always thirty bucks from me baby."

He hands her the cash through the window and she tucks it into her bra. He was the only customer that paid her before she actually did anything. She climbed into the passengers seat and they made small talk while Kyle drove her to their destination. When they came to a stop, she looked around. Fuck. Kyle had taken them to the one place that she hated going; the basketball court.

Candy scanned the parking lot but didn't see the Mustang anywhere. Maybe he decided not to play tonight, she thought to herself. She then turned her attention back to Kyle, "Well, what are you waiting for baby? Let me see that huge cock."

Kyle didn't have to be told twice. He slid his car seat back as far as it could go as Candy crawled onto the floor. She then got on her knees and placed her hands on Kyle's legs and pretended to be interested in the dick in front of her. She almost giggled as she thought back to when she had said, 'huge cock'. Kyle was tiny, the tiniest she had probably ever seen but to keep him coming back, she had to say otherwise.

She looked up into Kyle's lust-filled eyes and took the poor excuse for a penis into her hands. She stoked his slow at first, but the picked up the pace. Her tongue darted out, teasing his shaft and tip a few times before she took him fully into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked on him while she thought of all the laundry she had to do.

She was giving him a lazy blow job, well, she gave them all lazy blow jobs. She was capable of better but she only gave that to one person. If that certain person knew that, she wasn't sure but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that. Within minutes, Kyle had come and she was back in the passengers seat, wiping her mouth.

"Thanks Candy. I feel a lot better now."

She smiles, "You're welcome baby, anytime. You know where I'll be."

"You want me to drive you back?"

"No, it's cool. I'll hang out here. See you later Kyle."

Candy steps out of the blue BMW and waves as he pulls off into the night. She about to start walking when a deep voice sounds behind her, "Have fun?"

Fuck. He had decided to play ball that night, "Hi Justin."

"You didn't answer my question Candy, did you have fun?"

She hated it when he called her Candy. It reminded her of what she was. She liked him a lot but she knew that they could never work out, no matter what he said. She was damaged, and he didn't deserve damaged, "Yes, I did."

She had only said it to hurt him. She knew he was mad at her, and he was only asking to be mean so she wanted to be mean back. If only he knew that she thought about him the entire time.

"Get in the car." He says.

She doesn't protest and walks over to the Mustang that he parked on the other side of the court. No wonder she didn't see it. She got in the passengers seat but was surprised when Justin slid her seat back. He then tilted the seat back and crawled in after her, resting his knees on the carpeted floor. He shut the door and bunched the mini skirt around her waist and pulled her panties down her thighs.

He didn't wait for anything but brought his lips onto her center, his tongue massaging her clit. He rested his hands on her thighs, just as she had done with Kyle and went to work on her. She let her head fall back on the seat and closed her eyes. It was nice... at first. But then, he started biting down like he usually did, but a little harder. She winced but sat there. He bit down again, this time hard enough to make her jump.

"Ow Justin." She said, looking down at the top of his head.

He didn't stop however, he keep liking and sucking and biting until she hit him firmly on top of the head, "I said ow! You're fucking hurting me!"

She pushes his head away from her and jams her panties back up around her middle. She throws open the door and starts to walk down the street. Justin jogs up behind her and grabs her by the arm, "I'm sorry."

"Get the fuck off of me." Candy yanks her hand from his grip and starts to walk away again.

"I'm fucking sorry alright, slow down."

This time she doesn't respond but keeps walking, "Why did you bring him here? You know I play ball here."

Candy whirls around to face him, "How in the fuck am I suppose to know where he's taking me?"

"You could have said something-"

"I am not your fucking girlfriend! You can't get all mad at me and start hurting me and shit because you get jealous! I told you before Justin, I'm not interested in anything but money."

They stand there looking at each other for a couple minutes, "I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you." He says, closing the gap between them.

When she turns to leave, he grabs her by the wrist again and forces her to look at him, "It just drives me crazy to see you with them, you know that." He whispers.

"I know but I told you. I can't give you what you want. You want a girlfriend and love and all that shit. I don't have any of that to give."

"I'm know, I'm sorry."

She's silent for a while, "It's okay."

"I didn't hurt you to bad?" Candy shakes her head no, "You hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Lemme buy you some dinner?"

She hesitates but can feel herself giving in as he continues to stare at her, "Only under one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get to bite you when we go back to your place."

******

"Have you ever even had a boyfriend?" Justin asks her.

"Nope." She says, pulling her shirt over her head and walking into the bathroom.

"Then how do you know you'd be bad at being in a relationship?"

"I'm a fucking prostitute; you need more explanation than that?"

"Yeah, I just think that you're-"

His phone vibrates loudly against the wooden night stand. He grabs the phone and puts it up to his ear. Another murder. He asks if it's in connection with the prostitute murders but thanks god when Jack says no.

"Do you wanna know why else I don't want to be in a relationship with a cop?"

"Why is that?"

"I could never get you to myself."

"I can't help it that people keep killing each other in my district. I've gotta go. You know where the key is."

He throws the hundred dollar bill on the night stand, grabs his keys and walks out of the door. Mary Jane sighs to herself and looks in the mirror. If only he knew that wasn't joking when she said she could never get him to herself. She walks out of the bathroom and sits back on the bed that they had just occupied.

She sometimes thought about giving into him and letting him take care of her the way he said he wanted to. She was very close to calling him in the middle of the night, wanting to tell him how she felt but her life was one that couldn't be forgotten. All the things and people she's done, he deserved a nice, pretty, clean girl. Someone totally opposite of her.

She wasn't in love with him or anything, don't get that idea. But she could see herself falling in love with him. She already knew how he was able to make her feel and that was just as her customer. Imagine what her life would be like if she were his girlfriend. She climbed back into her clothes, grabbed the money he had left her and walked out of the apartment, locking the door after her.

She placed the key back into it's hiding place and made her way down to the street.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=538