Baby, You Make Me Better by Boo_Berry_Crunch
Summary:

Meet Camryn Jacobs: she's smart...sweet and one of the most popular kids in school.

Meet Justin Timberlake: The Guy that rocks her world!!

They're a movement by they self...But an Unstoppable force when they're together!!


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4280 Read: 8195 Published: Dec 25, 2007 Updated: Jan 28, 2008
Story Notes:
This is a really special story and any feed back you have please feel free to tell me!!

1. And So the day begins.... by Boo_Berry_Crunch

2. He did WHAT!! by Boo_Berry_Crunch

3. The Trouble with Love is... by Boo_Berry_Crunch

3. The Trouble with Love is... by Boo_Berry_Crunch

And So the day begins.... by Boo_Berry_Crunch
Author's Notes:
I do not own Any Celebrity figures in this story. I only own Camryn, her mom, Jaye, Tiffany, Melissa, Richard and Various people that no one knows.

Author’s P.O.V:

"Wake up, you two." Said Lynn Harless. Once again her son, Justin and her best friend’s daughter, Camryn had fallen asleep in Justin’s bed next to each. "Mom, I don’t wanna get up." Complained Justin. "JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE AND CAMRYN DAKOTA JACOBS GET UP RIGHT NOW!" yelled Camryn’s mom, Margaret Jacobs. Camryn shot up as soon as she heard her name, while Justin stayed in the bed and pulled the covers over his head. ‘Men’ all three women thought as they stared at him. "I know how to get him up, watch." Said Camryn. Then she walked over to Justin’s side of the bed and whispered something into his ear. He shot up. "Ok…Ok…Ok…I’M UP!!" Camryn started to laugh until she noticed her attire. "MOM!!" she yelled ducking behind the bed. "Don’t worry Cam. I brought you your school clothes." Camryn smiled and ran towards her mother and grabbed her clothes. Then both Camryn and Justin looked at each other then at the bathroom door. They raced each other over to the bathroom where Camryn ended up winning. "Hey! You suck Cam." "Thanks. You rock Jay."

 

Justin’s P.O.V:

"I hate you!" I yelled at Camryn, who had just stolen the bathroom from me. ‘Man, I love that girl. But sometimes she can push my buttons.’ I waited for about 10 min then started to bang on the door. "Come on Cam. Get out already." "Justin. I’m done, you big cry baby." Then she opened the door. She looked like a teenage goddess. She was wearing her favorite RocaWear jeans with her Q-T Pi t-shirt. ‘My god, Camryn is beautiful. She has the perfect Carmel colored skin and has light chestnut hair that she always wears in a ponytail. She is the only black girl, I know with light Hazel-Blue eyes.’ "See, done. You would be too, if you didn’t complain. And you do not need more time than me so don’t even try it." Then she smiled and walked back to my room to get her tennis shoes. ‘Man, this chick is gorgeous and an amazing singer. I love her.’

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘God, Justin sounds like a girl sometimes. He complains a lot but that’s why I love him. Why do I always fall for cocky Basketball players? Even so Justin is so different from typical cocky Basketball players. He has the sexiest curly brown-ish blonde hair and the sexiest cobalt blue eyes ever. He’s been my best friend since before we were born. Every time I hear his voice or see his face I fall in love even more. Hmmmm.’ "Hey Cam, Can you bring me my shirt, please?" yelled Justin from the bathroom. "Noperz. Get it yourself!" I yelled back while I continued to put lotion on my legs. 'That boy is so dang forgetful. HeeHee.’

 

Author’s P.O.V:

Being fed up with fighting for one morning, Justin came out of the bathroom and walked into his bedroom to get his favorite blue shirt, but instead he saw his very pretty best friend putting lotion on her long legs. "Uh…. can you hand me my shirt now?" Camryn looked up and saw her totally sexy best friend standing without a shirt, revealing his tone 6-pack. "Sure, Jay." She croaked. Then she handed him the shirt and then turned around.

 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘Holy shit! My best friend is wow…Cam is whoa! I can’t believe that SHE is MY best friend. How the hell did that happen? I need to chill or I’ll be hot all day just thinking about her.’

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Damn! I seriously need to figure out how I got so lucky. That sexy, brown-ish/blonde-ish haired, blue eyed, boy…I mean man is MY best friend! Mom, GOD, Mr.Timberlake & Mrs. Harless…THANK YOU!’

 

Author’s P.O.V:

After Justin put on his shoes and shirt, he and Camryn went to school. At the school, they were greeted by their friends: Chris, Jaye, Trace, Melissa, Joey and Tiffany. "Hey ya’ll" said Chris. "Hey Chris." Said Justin. "Sup Chris." Said Camryn smiling. "Um…Camryn. We soooooo need to talk to you about something Mega important regarding Homecoming and Junior Prom." Said Melissa, who looked at Tiffany and Jaye. They nodded in agreement.

 

Melissa’s P.O.V:

‘How are we gonna tell Camryn that she got nominated for both dance’s queen. She’s gonna flip out!!’ "So what it do, ya’ll? What the business?" asked Camryn. "Well, Do you remember when we saw the sign up list for the Homecoming and Junior Prom Queen two weeks ago?" said Tiffany. "Yeah. And I remember saying that if anyone signed me up, I’d kill them." "Well, you see, Cam. No one signed you up…well we didn’t." said Jaye. Camryn just stood there looking really confused. ‘I can’t take it any more’

 

 

Author’s P.O.V:

"BRITNEY SPEARS SIGNED YOU UP!!" yelled Melissa. "SHE DID WHAT!!!!!" Camryn fired back. She couldn’t believe that Britney Spears, aka Queen of all evil, signed her up to run against her in the Homecoming/Junior Prom Queen competition. "I’m gonna kick that Dyed-blonde, always annoying, boyfriend flirting, bitch’s ass! I’m gonna throttle her." Camryn turned around and started to walk in Britney’s direction. Then she heard her friends yell, "Wait Cam. There’s more!" "What else could she have done to screw my life over, huh? Ask my best friend to the dances!!" "Well, not Justin but Nick . And he said yes for both." "HE DID WHAT!! HE’S GOIN’ WHERE WITH WHO!!" "He goin’ to both the dances with Britney. I’m so sorry, Cam." Said Tiffany. Camryn was very close to tears but she held. Just then Jay and the guys came in and saw the expression on Camryn’s face. "Hey. What’s wrong?" asked Trace. "Huh…. oh…. nothing. It’s nothing." Camryn choked up. Then she turned and ran away.

End Notes:
hope you enjoy...
He did WHAT!! by Boo_Berry_Crunch
Author's Notes:
I kinda have to leave ya'll hangin at the end....sorry

Justin’s P.O.V:

"What the hell is goin’ on here?" I asked. "Camryn’s boyfriend." said Melissa. "What did he do to her?" I growled really pissed off. "I don’t really like Camryn’s boyfriend. To tell the truth I hate him with a passion.’ "Well, Britney Spears asked him to both of the school dances, and then she signed Cam up for queen of both dances." I looked over at Melissa. "What did Nick say?" asked Chris. "I swear if he hurts Camryn, I’m gonna kill him with my bare hands.’ "He said yes to both dances." Said Jaye. "Why? He’s supposed to go with his girlfriend…i.e. Camryn." Said Trace. "I gotta talk to her. I’ll see ya’ll in homeroom." I said then I ran off to find Camryn.

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘How could he do this? Why would he say yes to MY IMMORTAL ENEMY? Why would he do this to me?’ "Hey, Cam!" I heard someone yell behind me, as I sat on the grass near the football field. ‘Whenever I’m mad or depressed, I always run here. The only person who knows that is…Justin’ "Hey Jay." I said as he sat down next to me. "Hey, you okay, girly?" ‘He always calls me that when I feel sad.’ "Not really but I’ll be fine later." I said trying to smile but failing miserably. Justin put his arm around me and I placed my head on his shoulder. "Don’t worry Cam. You’ll find another date for the dances, and he’ll be better than Nick . Nick isn’t even worth your tears." I looked up at him…into his amazing blue eyes and actually smiled. "Thanks Jay. How is it you always make me feel better?" "I don’t know. It’s a gift, I think." I started to giggle.

 

Justin’s P.O.V:

I kept my eyes on her as she giggled. ‘God, she is beautiful. I’m gonna kill Nick for saying yes to that Slut Britney. I think Cam should break up with him any way…. he’s cheating on her with Roxanne Westen.’ "Justin…JUSTIN!" "Huh…. What?" "I asked you a question." "Oh, what?" "Well, I was wondering, since I don’t have a date for either dances and you never really planned on going, if you wanted to go with me…as best friends?" she looked nervous…cute and nervous. "Well, I would love to go with you, Cam, but…" she cut me off. "You already have a date, right?" "No, nobody asked me. I was gonna say I don’t have a suit to wear." She looked at me wide-eyed and then she leaped into my arms and hugged me as if tomorrow would never come. "So if we find you a tux, you’ll go?" "Yep, I’ll go." She hugged me again, and then after we stopper hugging, we stared into each other’s eyes. We both slowly leaned closer to each other, and then finally our lips touched.

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

Our lips touched after 30 seconds of intense staring. ‘OMFG, He is a gold medallist kisser!! He should be in the Olympics for this. Gosh, his lips are so warm and so soft and smooth. Wait, he’s my best friend…. I shouldn’t be doing this, but I am. ‘

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘Damn, I could kiss her all the days of my life, if I didn’t need oxygen. She has the sweetest and most scrumptious lips in the whole universe. Wait, she has a boyfriend and she’s my best friend…. I shouldn’t be doing this, I really shouldn’t be doing this, but I am.’ I heard a throat being cleared; we stopped kissing and turned around to see….

End Notes:
I hope you enjoy
The Trouble with Love is... by Boo_Berry_Crunch
Author's Notes:
I changed Nick Carter....to Romeo Miller. I thought it would be better in the long run and when I got to a certain part...it kinda helped move the plot along so if ya'll get confused....I'm really sorry!!! :)

Author’s P.O.V:

Romeo. Romeo Miller was standing behind Justin and Camryn on the stairs next to the door. “Camryn, what the hell is goin’ on with you and Pretty Boy?” Both Camryn and Justin stood up. “Nothing. What’s goin on between you and Satan’s wife?” Camryn sneered. “What are you talking about and why are you changing the damn subject?” 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘God, I hate this guy. I just wanna kick his ass for always cheating on Camryn and then pretending that he loves her!’ “What are you talking about and why are you changing the damn subject?” he asked Camryn in an ‘Ike Turner’ kinda way. “Camryn doesn’t have to answer to you, Romeo.” I said. He looked at me then he looked at my arm and got even madder. I had my arm around Camryn’s waist, and I had no intention of moving it at all. 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

I looked out of the corner of my eye to where Romeo was looking and saw that Justin had his arm around my waist. I really didn’t want him to move it either, so I pretended not to notice. “Romeo, you haven’t answered MY question yet and I’m waiting for an answer.” I said taking his attention away from Justin. “Why do you care?” he said. “Um…I don’t know…. maybe because you’re MY boyfriend and I’m YOUR girlfriend and Britney isn’t. Just a guess.” Justin started to laugh. “None of you business. Now, answer my first question truthfully. What’s up with you and Mr. Gay Guy over here?” he said, pointing to Justin (who was ready to rip Romeo’s head off). “Well, I don’t think that that is any of YOUR business either, but if you wanna be nosy then I’ll tell you….” I paused. “Well.” “Well what, Romeo?” I asked trying to piss him off. “You know what.” “Oh, sorry. My bad. I was trying to think of a good lie, you know like the ones you tell me.” He looked at me with anger and hate, and then he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into him. 

Justin’s P.O.V:

I watched as Cam told Romeo off then as he grabbed her with force towards him. “Ok, it’s one thing to yell at her when she knows you’re lying but to GRAB her like THAT puts you on the JUSTIN HAS TO KILL YOU FOR HURTING HIS GIRL list.’ “Hey! Get you slimy hands off my girl!” I yelled. Then I realized what I had just said. ‘I didn’t say My Best Friend or Camryn. I said MY GIRL!’ I watched as Camryn’s mouth dropped. 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

Did he just say what I think he just said? He called me his girl. OMG!!’ I turned to see Romeo’s reaction. I saw that his eyes went way past the ‘deer-caught-in-headlights‘ look. He looked down at me and tightened his grip. “Ow. Romeo let go.” I said trying to move away but it didn’t help much. Then Justin yelled again, “Did you not hear what I said? I said get your slimy hands off my girl!” Then as Romeo was about to say something I kneed him in the groin, grabbed Justin and ran all the way to the cafeteria. 

Author’s P.O.V: ~Lunch Time~

When Camryn and Justin reached the cafeteria, they saw that their friends had been looking for them. They all started to laugh, when they heard the story of what happened with Romeo. When they reached their table, Justin noticed a big bruise forming on Camryn’s arm. “I think you should go to the nurse.” He said touching it gingerly. “Naw. It will be fine.” Then everyone got up to go get his or her lunch except Justin and Camryn, who wasn’t really hungry. “Hey, Jay. What did you mean by that ‘my girl’ comment earlier?” she asked. “Oh. Well, you know you my girl, Cam, since we were born.” He replied smiling fakily. “Oh, well that’s cool.” She said slightly disappointed. “What did you think I meant?” “What? Oh, nothing. I though you meant the same thing.” “No, you didn’t. You thought I meant something else, didn’t you?” Well…kinda. I was hopin’ you…” then Camryn realized that she had said a though out loud, covered her mouth and ran out of the cafeteria all the way to her locker. “Camryn!” she heard 2 min later. It was Justin. “I’ll take that as a ‘Yes, I though you meant something more.’” Justin chuckled. “I’m sorry, Jay. I didn’t mean t….” A pair of lips crashing down against hers cut off Camryn. It only took Camryn a few min to realize what was going on. 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I am. She knows me way too well. Camryn is a great person and if Romeo can’t see that, then he doesn’t deserve her.’ 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Geez. We must be really out of it today or Justin and I have feeling for each other. Well, I know I have feelings for him but what about Justin?’ 

Author’s P.O.V:

Justin snaked his arms around Camryn’s waist as she put her arms around his neck. Then to deepen the kiss, Justin licked her bottom for entrance into her mouth and she granted it. “Justin.” She managed to say after 5 min of making out. “Yeah?” he said catching his breath. “I…um…I, never mind.” Camryn said looking down. “Cam, I need to tell you something.” She looked up into his eyes. “Really, what?” “I…uh…I…” “Jay, SPIT IT OUT!” 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘I’ve gotta tell her. I’ve gotta tell her. Come on Jay, you can do it. Just say, “Camryn, I love you.” Just say it.’ “Jay, SPIT IT OUT!” “I saw Romeo making out with Roxanne Westen.” ‘You Stupid Idiot. You big Dummy!’ “Oh, is that it?” asked Camryn curiously. “Um…no. I love you.” ‘FINA-FREAKIN’-LY’ “Huh?” ‘Geez, why did I have to mumble?’ 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Why does Justin have to mumble?’ “Huh?” I said with a confused look on my face.  “I love you.” ‘God, this boy needs to speak up.’ “You what?” “I love you, ok. Jeez, Pushy child ain’t ya.” I just stared at him for a second. ‘He loves me back…. YAY!!’  “Justin, I love you, too. I’ve loved you since I was a little girl.” I smiled at him. “I’m glad you love me back,” he said smiling at me. 

Author’s P.O.V: ~Bell rings to signal end of school~

Camryn and Justin are walking from school…. in complete silence. Justin decides that he wants to break the ice. “So, do you still wanna go to the dance with me?” Camryn stops and looks at Justin, “Jay, why wouldn’t I still wanna go with you?” “I don’t know. I’ll probably make you lose your queen votes or something.” Camryn stared at Justin as if he had grown another head. “Jay, I don’t care about those stupid votes or winning some dumb crown made of plastic. I care about you, because you are one of the most important people to me.” “I know that but what if somethin’ happens and you change your mind?” “I wouldn’t do that to you and what can happen?” “I don’t know Romeo could…could...I don't know... do something.” “Justin, Romeo is an airhead jock who doesn’t matter to me any more. You are way too important to me for him to just come in and take me away from you like that.” By now Camryn had grabbed Justin by his shoulders and was staring him right in the eyes. “Ok. So, are we goin to get this tux or am I goin to look like a jackass in a wetsuit, cause that’s the only type of “suit” I have.” Justin joked. “That’s not a bad idea actually. I would go in mine if I wasn’t nominated.” “Hey, do you remember in like 3rd grade when you came to the school dance in surf shorts and no shirt?” Justin laughed. “Oh, yeah. Mrs. Baketel went ballistic and called my dad. Then I had to wear that HORRIBLE pink dress.” “I though you looked pretty in that pink dress.” “Shut up. I looked like a petunia.” Camryn frowned. Then they started to walk again and then when they got to the house they dropped off their stuff and took Justin’s car to the mall.
End Notes:
I think the story is kinda comin together....I hope you liked it.
The Trouble with Love is... by Boo_Berry_Crunch
Author's Notes:
I changed Nick Carter....to Romeo Miller. I thought it would be better in the long run and when I got to a certain part...it kinda helped move the plot along so if ya'll get confused....I'm really sorry!!! :)

Author’s P.O.V:

Romeo. Romeo Miller was standing behind Justin and Camryn on the stairs next to the door. “Camryn, what the hell is goin’ on with you and Pretty Boy?” Both Camryn and Justin stood up. “Nothing. What’s goin on between you and Satan’s wife?” Camryn sneered. “What are you talking about and why are you changing the damn subject?” 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘God, I hate this guy. I just wanna kick his ass for always cheating on Camryn and then pretending that he loves her!’ “What are you talking about and why are you changing the damn subject?” he asked Camryn in an ‘Ike Turner’ kinda way. “Camryn doesn’t have to answer to you, Romeo.” I said. He looked at me then he looked at my arm and got even madder. I had my arm around Camryn’s waist, and I had no intention of moving it at all. 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

I looked out of the corner of my eye to where Romeo was looking and saw that Justin had his arm around my waist. I really didn’t want him to move it either, so I pretended not to notice. “Romeo, you haven’t answered MY question yet and I’m waiting for an answer.” I said taking his attention away from Justin. “Why do you care?” he said. “Um…I don’t know…. maybe because you’re MY boyfriend and I’m YOUR girlfriend and Britney isn’t. Just a guess.” Justin started to laugh. “None of you business. Now, answer my first question truthfully. What’s up with you and Mr. Gay Guy over here?” he said, pointing to Justin (who was ready to rip Romeo’s head off). “Well, I don’t think that that is any of YOUR business either, but if you wanna be nosy then I’ll tell you….” I paused. “Well.” “Well what, Romeo?” I asked trying to piss him off. “You know what.” “Oh, sorry. My bad. I was trying to think of a good lie, you know like the ones you tell me.” He looked at me with anger and hate, and then he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into him. 

Justin’s P.O.V:

I watched as Cam told Romeo off then as he grabbed her with force towards him. “Ok, it’s one thing to yell at her when she knows you’re lying but to GRAB her like THAT puts you on the JUSTIN HAS TO KILL YOU FOR HURTING HIS GIRL list.’ “Hey! Get you slimy hands off my girl!” I yelled. Then I realized what I had just said. ‘I didn’t say My Best Friend or Camryn. I said MY GIRL!’ I watched as Camryn’s mouth dropped. 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

Did he just say what I think he just said? He called me his girl. OMG!!’ I turned to see Romeo’s reaction. I saw that his eyes went way past the ‘deer-caught-in-headlights‘ look. He looked down at me and tightened his grip. “Ow. Romeo let go.” I said trying to move away but it didn’t help much. Then Justin yelled again, “Did you not hear what I said? I said get your slimy hands off my girl!” Then as Romeo was about to say something I kneed him in the groin, grabbed Justin and ran all the way to the cafeteria. 

Author’s P.O.V: ~Lunch Time~

When Camryn and Justin reached the cafeteria, they saw that their friends had been looking for them. They all started to laugh, when they heard the story of what happened with Romeo. When they reached their table, Justin noticed a big bruise forming on Camryn’s arm. “I think you should go to the nurse.” He said touching it gingerly. “Naw. It will be fine.” Then everyone got up to go get his or her lunch except Justin and Camryn, who wasn’t really hungry. “Hey, Jay. What did you mean by that ‘my girl’ comment earlier?” she asked. “Oh. Well, you know you my girl, Cam, since we were born.” He replied smiling fakily. “Oh, well that’s cool.” She said slightly disappointed. “What did you think I meant?” “What? Oh, nothing. I though you meant the same thing.” “No, you didn’t. You thought I meant something else, didn’t you?” Well…kinda. I was hopin’ you…” then Camryn realized that she had said a though out loud, covered her mouth and ran out of the cafeteria all the way to her locker. “Camryn!” she heard 2 min later. It was Justin. “I’ll take that as a ‘Yes, I though you meant something more.’” Justin chuckled. “I’m sorry, Jay. I didn’t mean t….” A pair of lips crashing down against hers cut off Camryn. It only took Camryn a few min to realize what was going on. 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I am. She knows me way too well. Camryn is a great person and if Romeo can’t see that, then he doesn’t deserve her.’ 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Geez. We must be really out of it today or Justin and I have feeling for each other. Well, I know I have feelings for him but what about Justin?’ 

Author’s P.O.V:

Justin snaked his arms around Camryn’s waist as she put her arms around his neck. Then to deepen the kiss, Justin licked her bottom for entrance into her mouth and she granted it. “Justin.” She managed to say after 5 min of making out. “Yeah?” he said catching his breath. “I…um…I, never mind.” Camryn said looking down. “Cam, I need to tell you something.” She looked up into his eyes. “Really, what?” “I…uh…I…” “Jay, SPIT IT OUT!” 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘I’ve gotta tell her. I’ve gotta tell her. Come on Jay, you can do it. Just say, “Camryn, I love you.” Just say it.’ “Jay, SPIT IT OUT!” “I saw Romeo making out with Roxanne Westen.” ‘You Stupid Idiot. You big Dummy!’ “Oh, is that it?” asked Camryn curiously. “Um…no. I love you.” ‘FINA-FREAKIN’-LY’ “Huh?” ‘Geez, why did I have to mumble?’ 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Why does Justin have to mumble?’ “Huh?” I said with a confused look on my face.  “I love you.” ‘God, this boy needs to speak up.’ “You what?” “I love you, ok. Jeez, Pushy child ain’t ya.” I just stared at him for a second. ‘He loves me back…. YAY!!’  “Justin, I love you, too. I’ve loved you since I was a little girl.” I smiled at him. “I’m glad you love me back,” he said smiling at me. 

Author’s P.O.V: ~Bell rings to signal end of school~

Camryn and Justin are walking from school…. in complete silence. Justin decides that he wants to break the ice. “So, do you still wanna go to the dance with me?” Camryn stops and looks at Justin, “Jay, why wouldn’t I still wanna go with you?” “I don’t know. I’ll probably make you lose your queen votes or something.” Camryn stared at Justin as if he had grown another head. “Jay, I don’t care about those stupid votes or winning some dumb crown made of plastic. I care about you, because you are one of the most important people to me.” “I know that but what if somethin’ happens and you change your mind?” “I wouldn’t do that to you and what can happen?” “I don’t know Romeo could…could...I don't know... do something.” “Justin, Romeo is an airhead jock who doesn’t matter to me any more. You are way too important to me for him to just come in and take me away from you like that.” By now Camryn had grabbed Justin by his shoulders and was staring him right in the eyes. “Ok. So, are we goin to get this tux or am I goin to look like a jackass in a wetsuit, cause that’s the only type of “suit” I have.” Justin joked. “That’s not a bad idea actually. I would go in mine if I wasn’t nominated.” “Hey, do you remember in like 3rd grade when you came to the school dance in surf shorts and no shirt?” Justin laughed. “Oh, yeah. Mrs. Baketel went ballistic and called my dad. Then I had to wear that HORRIBLE pink dress.” “I though you looked pretty in that pink dress.” “Shut up. I looked like a petunia.” Camryn frowned. Then they started to walk again and then when they got to the house they dropped off their stuff and took Justin’s car to the mall.
End Notes:
I think the story is kinda comin together....I hope you liked it.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=643