[Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Meet Camryn Jacobs: she's smart...sweet and one of the most popular kids in school.

Meet Justin Timberlake: The Guy that rocks her world!!

They're a movement by they self...But an Unstoppable force when they're together!!


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4280 Read: 8189
Published: Dec 25, 2007 Updated: Jan 28, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This is a really special story and any feed back you have please feel free to tell me!!

1. And So the day begins.... by Boo_Berry_Crunch [Comments - 1] (946 words)
I do not own Any Celebrity figures in this story. I only own Camryn, her mom, Jaye, Tiffany, Melissa, Richard and Various people that no one knows.

2. He did WHAT!! by Boo_Berry_Crunch [Comments - 1] (590 words)
I kinda have to leave ya'll hangin at the end....sorry

3. The Trouble with Love is... by Boo_Berry_Crunch [Comments - 0] (1372 words)
I changed Nick Carter....to Romeo Miller. I thought it would be better in the long run and when I got to a certain part...it kinda helped move the plot along so if ya'll get confused....I'm really sorry!!! :)

3. The Trouble with Love is... by Boo_Berry_Crunch [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1372 words)
I changed Nick Carter....to Romeo Miller. I thought it would be better in the long run and when I got to a certain part...it kinda helped move the plot along so if ya'll get confused....I'm really sorry!!! :)