Bar - tender Loving by d_simplicity
Summary: At a certain point, we all need some tender loving. Now, mix that up with the perfect definition of ‘sexy' wrapped in the package of a young server who specializes in whipping up your favorite drink, giving you the perfect concoction of something lethal yet addicting and intoxicating. For Angela, that's her poison. Only, it's not so much a drink but rather the person who serves up these delicious delights.

"I can believe you don't have a man presently, but I won't believe that you don't want one." Pausing, his blues latch onto my browns and he smiles slyly. "I'll tell you what I think though. I think that you just haven't gotten the man you want yet...or maybe..." Drifting again, his smile widens. "He just doesn't know that you indeed want him so he can make the first move." Damn, he knows me so well...


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 19290 Read: 9737 Published: Jul 19, 2008 Updated: Jul 22, 2008
Story Notes:

 

stories/160/images/tenderbanner.jpg

I promised you guys shorts in between my long story updates so I'm keeping my promise. :) This one struck me so I had to write it. It's three chapters long. It's a little short/visual love story. I hope you guys like. :)

 

1. Night One by d_simplicity

2. Night Two, Three, Four, Five... by d_simplicity

3. Night...Uh...??... by d_simplicity

Night One by d_simplicity

 

Bar-tender Loving:

Night One

 

Now you know it's a damn shame when you build up a sorry excuse to keep coming to the same place over and over again, secretly knowing that you're not here for the right reasons. That would describe me on point and the fact that I just strolled into the one nightclub I've been going to every Friday night without fail for the past seven months straight in the heart of Manhattan, New York.

It's sad and quite embarrassing frankly because I have no intention of ‘clubbing' as the party goers put it. I have one purpose and one purpose only. To deposit myself at the bar for the rest of the night, taking my fill however I can get it.

Hi, my name is Angela Lavern, I'm twenty-three years old, I'm single, an accountant and I'm an alcoholic.

Incase you were wondering, this is where you come in with some greeting along the lines of ‘hi Angela,' knowing that you maybe feel sorry for me or pity me as you should. Well, it's not so much the actual liquid substance that I'm addicted to. But I'm close, because the next best thing after the alcohol is the bartender who actually makes it his point of duty to intoxicate the club-goers to the point where they can't identify their date from a pole.

I guess the cat's out of the bag. I should just spit it out. Admitting you have a problem is the first step right? Ok, so let me try this for a spin. Like I said, I'm single which means, the most action I get, is checking out the hot tight asses of the opposite sex shaking and grinding on the dance floor for everything they're worth as they scope out their next fuck conquest for the night.

But that's hardly why I'm here. You see, out of all the decent attractive guys to the drop dead gorgeous hunks, there is one in particular that I can bet my last dollar I'll see every Friday night without fail from ten pm to three am doing what he does best...bartending. He's way past the scale in my book. He's on a completely different level because as far as I'm concerned he's what I like to call my poison. Others may know the saying as eye-candy, but with him, I'd say he's toxic in every sense of the word.

This is why I come here every Friday night. Not only am I graced with his presence, but I actually get to talk with him, because surprisingly, he's a very charismatic, down to earth, funny, intelligent guy. Now that's a description that's practically unbelievable but it's true. That's why I'm addicted and I always leave here drunk...off of him and not the alcohol, remember?

He usually cuts me off at a certain point, knowing that I have to drive home. He always says he'd never forgive himself if anything was to happen to me so it's futile if I try to beg him for more past my limit of three drinks. I think it's sweet that he cares and I try not to chock it up to the fact that he's only worried about his guilty conscience where he's helping the people he serve kill themselves faster.

He jokes about it too so he doesn't quite take his work so seriously. He can still laugh and smile with his customers which is a must and a plus. No one likes a stingy bartender let me tell you. That's when they get cursed at. Either way, I'm happy that my consistent visits have earned me the title of being his favorite customer to date. Plus, the perks are amazing because I've long stopped paying for my drinks. They're always ‘on the house' and I'm more than tired of arguing with him about it so I simply accept the gesture as a token of him ‘liking' my company. But I digress.

The point is, not only does that man have an amazing personality, which is a real bummer because I'm just waiting for something to be terribly wrong with him, he has an amazing physic as well.

It's not like I've seen him naked or anything, but I will admit to fantasizing about seeing him nude and if my fantasies would just conjure up in real life, I'd die a happy and satisfied woman. Sure, his definitions and details are hidden underneath his clothes, but his body is still lean and sculpted even with his clothes on. It's obvious he works out, and I've had the pleasure of learning bits and pieces about him since we've struck up a small friendship over the months I've been coming here.

He has the most beautiful, crystal blue eyes I've ever seen on a man and his hair is of this curly golden brown blonde. His lips are pink and look supple because I've never exactly tasted them, though I want to. Plus, every time he talks, I can't help but wonder what they'd feel like against me. I try not to let my mind wonder but I can't help it. It's crazy, but again I can't help it and I'm well aware that I'm not the only woman in here who has her eye on him. I've sat and watched women flirt and fail miserably in gaining his interest for more than a mere moment.

I think I'm the only one he really, genuinely talks to in here but I guess it's because I'm the most persistent. I mean...seven months is a hell of a long ass time to be doing this, yet I don't see myself stopping any time soon. Hey, that's an addiction for you. It's a hard habit to break. I used to tease him about being gay but by now, I'm pretty sure that he's as straight as they come.

Now, I'm proud to say that his name is Justin, he's twenty-four, his other job is being a freelance photographer (he makes some serious dough in that field surprisingly), he's single...again that's astonishing (I still don't believe him), his favorite color is blue, favorite movie is Ferris Bueller's day off, favorite sport is basketball, favorite pastime is playing the piano and guitar (I wanted to ask more about that, but didn't pry), favorite food is cereal (didn't know that was really a food per say), favorite ice cream is Daiquiri Ice and the list could go on forever. Plus, I've picked up on all the little things you learn about someone when you spend enough time around them, getting to know them. But, even with all that, and sharing about myself with him in idle talk, I still feel like we don't know each other.

We're not strangers, but, we're not best buds either. I think we've both built up protective walls that neither of us have the balls to really try and break down. But I find him endearing, so I'm going to keep this going for as long as possible or until one of us caves and lays his or her cards out on the table. I'm just hoping that he doesn't get tired with me and I'm faced with the rejection card else I'll be mortified.

 

 

Making my way through the sweaty bodies out gyrating on the dance floor, I stop shyly a few feet away from the bar. I'm positive he won't be able to spot me easily because where I'm standing is dark and there are people moving around me. I can see him perfectly from here though. Swiping my light caramel brown hands over my short fitted red dress, I sigh, adjusting my breasts before I push some loose stands of raven hair out of my face. Here goes nothing...again.

Strutting up to the bar in the most casual way possible, my eyes dart to my red heels momentarily since I always fall short of making instant eye-contact with him. I'm pretty sure he's spotted me by now as I sit in my favorite spot on the same stool, just off the right end of the bar.

Finally gazing up, I plaster a bright smile on my face and like clockwork, his blues latch onto my browns for a split second, a knowing grin forming on his lips before his attention is swayed by someone shouting their drink order over the blaring music to him. I always get that light feeling in the pit of my stomach when our eyes connect for the first time every night. I usually push back any nervous tendencies that threaten to sway me into making a fool of myself.

Like always, I sit patiently waiting for him to get done with his customer as I study him intently. He's wearing a green fitted graffiti printed shirt and jeans beneath his bartender apron. His casual style suits him well. I like it. He's not the type to make a fuss over material possessions even though he has some sweet ownership of a few toys. Obviously, we don't get to chat constantly since he has to work, but he always makes time for me between his servings, keeping me occupied. Plus he says that I keep him company, strangely enough.

I usually leave a few minutes before his shift ends simply because I have no idea how to converse with him outside of just sitting there, watching him do what he does best behind that bar. I'm pretty sure I'll space if I was to face him without that large counter as a barrier between us.

Casting my vision over the many bodies under the multicolored lighting, my attention is immediately diverted when a glass slides down the counter, stopping in front of me with my favorite drink of choice staring me in the face. Smiling, I pick it up and dip my manicured nails into the glass, pulling out the olive to eat it first before I take a sip. I'm not sure when it happened but dry martinis got their clutches into me and ever since I haven't been able to knock that habit either.

 

 

"I'm going to have to switch that up next time. I'm a little worried that you've only drunk that one drink for the past few months I've known you."

Smirking as I'm met with his southern twang, I look up to meet eyes with Justin realizing that he's hovering over the counter now with one of his elbows propped up on the surface, holding up his weight.

"Well you know us alcoholics always have our poison of choice which is our favorite." I joke and he smirks in return, a look of disbelief washing over his face.

"Don't say that Angel else you'll really have me worried."

Blushing, I sip on my drink again, loving that he calls me Angel instead of Angela. It's little things like that that make me realize he's past the acquaintance level with me and actually has a personal liking or whatever it is towards me.

"So, how's tonight going? It seems kind of slow." I state, realizing that his station is practically cleared. Gazing around, Justin shrugs uncaringly. I'm sure he's glad for the break.

"You know, it's the first week of a new month. I think everyone has successfully paid the bills and used up whatever spending money they had left from their paychecks at the end of the previous month." He chuckles and I giggle along with him.

"Maybe." I smile and his blues twinkle in amusement before he excuses his self again to attend to another customer. I watch silently as some random redhead flirts with him, trying to score a free drink on him but Justin doesn't crack easily. Instead, he returns her smile warmheartedly before rattling out the price and moving off to prepare her drink of choice.

Looking in my direction, the woman arches a brow at me in question, wondering why I'm obviously glaring at her, but her attention is swayed when Justin returns with her drink. Paying him, she gestures him forward and he leans as far over the counter as he can to listen to whatever she's telling him. Then, I see his eyes widen before he laughs out loudly, telling her it's ‘ok' and something else I can't quite distinguish before he utters to have a good night. Thanking him, she pays another brief glance in my direction before disappearing into the sea of bodies with her drink in grasp.

Wiping his hands on a towel, Justin comes back over to me and I sigh when I stare at the way he grips the bottles, his biceps and triceps flexing as he flips them in the air effortlessly before he catches them and puts them back in place...showoff.

"So..." I drift, finishing off my drink, still eyeing him.

"So..." he mocks me, his blues meeting my browns and holding my intense gaze. "She thought you were my girlfriend and that I was ‘off limits.' She even apologized and everything. Can you believe it?" He snickers and I nearly choke on the last drop of my drink as my eyes widen in shock.

"What?!" I gasp and he chuckles, dipping his head back in the process. "Oh my god...I didn't look at her in any way." I defend.

"Apparently, you must have given off that ‘he's-mine-get-off-my-territory-because-all-trespassers-will-be-shot' female radar that only your species can detect." He teases me and I smack his arm playfully.

"I did not! Oh my god." I can feel my cheeks reddening now. "You set her straight right?" I inquire.

"Uh..." Stumbling over his words, he breaks eye contact with me, moving around to prepare my second drink and my brows knit in confusion as I suddenly become intrigued with his hesitancy.

"Justin? What did you say?" I inquire when he ambles over to me, handing me my drink with two olives in it this time. Staring at the clear liquid, I smile before pulling out the first olive to eat, savoring the salty taste. I'll leave the other one for last. "Damn this is good but you need to stop the freebies because if your boss finds out you're so fired." I giggle but he doesn't seem fazed.

"You're not telling and neither am I so we're good." He assures.

"Ok." I say slowly, picking up on his now edgy stance. He's usually relaxed and comfortable but I'm sensing a shift in tension. It's subtle, but I've been around him long enough to notice any changes in his mood or behavior no matter how slight or seemingly insignificant they may be. "So what did you tell her?" He didn't think I'd let it slide did he?

"Nothing...really. Nothing much." He explains, biting the corners of his mouth.

"Uh huh. Define really and much in the context you used them." I probe and he opens his mouth to speak, but shuts it again before he pulls out a cloth and begins wiping off the wet spots on the counter. "Justin...was it that bad?! Did you tell her you hated me or something?" I say shocked and his eyes widen in surprise.

"What? No, no quite the opposite in fact." And just like that, his gorgeous smile returns as he stops what he's doing to face me directly.

"Meaning?"

Sighing in defeat, he drops the cloth and stares at me with interest. "I may have told her that you're not really the controlling or over jealous type and that you're totally cool and open-minded when it comes to me and other women." He points out and my curiosity skyrockets by his divulgence.

"In other words you told her I was your girlfriend." I say astounded, but he shakes his head in protest.

"Not exactly. I simply didn't bother to correct her assumptions." He counters, a challenging glimmer shining through those hypnotizing blues.

"Ah, which means you implied that her assumptions were correct. Why with the explanation you gave." I rebut and he leers at me.

"Guilty." He beams and I shake my head at him in utter hilarity even though I'm secretly screaming with delight on the inside.

"You're something else Justin." I cackle.

"You can't blame me, considering I find it very hard that for the past seven months you've stuck with your lame story that you...don't have a man and don't want a man." He actually added the high feminine pitch with a snap of his finger and swaying hips while doing the neck rotation and everything at the end!

"Oh my god...you're a trip Justin." I laugh loudly when he pretends to be feminine in front of me so openly. What a goof. I love that about him. "Ha-ha. Ok mister man." I snicker and he rolls his eyes before a slow... "Girllll" leaves his lips as he bats his eyelashes dramatically. "Stop!" I shriek, placing down my glass when my body trembles from my intense laughter.

"So really honey, this is just us girls now talking. Tell me the truth. Who is he?" He probes with a lisp in his feminine tone. "And is he ‘foine,' does he work it good? What are his pockets like because you know if the man doesn't bring home the bacon he better hit the road jack and don't you come back no more...oukay!" Smiling at me, he snaps his fingers again with his other hand on his hip and I place my palms over my face, feeling embarrassed for him as I try to hold down my giggles.

"Oh man, I wish I had a camcorder right now to tape this. You're crazy Justin." I grin brightly. I can't help it. He's too adorable for words when he's like this. He's always so comfortable and can be himself with just about anybody. It's amazing. I guess his job works well for him. He's the extroverted type.

Leaning his head down, he pinches the bridge of his nose before his deep chuckles return and he cuts his show short. "I can always get you when Justina comes into play." He states proudly, his voice now octaves lower. He's talking about his alter-ego who happens to be a woman. Yeah, it's something we do on a regular shockingly. I love it though. He did it once to cheer me up when I came in here feeling ‘down in the dumps' due to an accounting merger going downhill and it's been stuck with us ever since. It's refreshing though, because for the time that I spend concentrating on his insane behind, I forget about my dull, boring, lonely life.

"You always get me." I reiterate and he nods in agreement.

"You know it Angel. But seriously, I'm finding it hard to believe that you don't want a man. Every woman wants a good man in her life." He says in all honestly, cutting the jokes as his serious nature kicks in. "And I'm pretty sure that every decent guy out there is looking for that special girl." He says softly this time. His gaze is usually fierce yet subtle when he wants to get his point across.

"Well, not this one. I like the independence and freedom." I all but tell the truth.

"Uh huh." Justin says, not buying my lame excuse as he smirks at me, a cunning smile playing over his lips.

"What?" I say innocently and he leans forward, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Ok Angel, peep this." He begins with a gangster stance and I giggle at his attempt to lighten the situation. "I can believe you don't have a man presently, but I won't believe that you don't want one." Pausing, his blues latch onto my browns and he smiles slyly. "I'll tell you what I think though. I think that you just haven't gotten the man you want yet...or maybe..." Drifting again, his smile widens. "He just doesn't know that you indeed want him so he can make the first move." Damn, he knows me so well...

"Huh." I breathe out, downing the rest of my drink in a few large gulps before chewing on the second olive. "Ok, ok, that's possible." I admit and he frowns, but we're interrupted when three customers show up at the bar, clearly already intoxicated, ordering a round of drinks for their small party.

"Excuse me." Justin whispers, giving me a sweet smile before he walks away to attend to the club goers.

In the short space of time he's away, I can't help but realize that we're flirting a lot heavier that we usually do with each other tonight. Plus, all his indirect comments about me having a guy and telling that woman that I was practically his girlfriend have my mind riling. I'm thinking he's trying to tell me something, but I'm maybe too dense and too caught up with denial and uncertainty to really welcome whatever message he's trying to get across. I'm not given much time to dwell on my thoughts because he's back in my line of sight already, pulling off his apron.

"Sorry about that." Justin apologizes and I nod in understanding.

"It's ok. But hey, what are you doing?" I ask, knowing he only takes off his apron when he's done for the night.

"I'm ending my shift two hours early. I need to catch the last set of cabs that run in this area else I'm stuck with the buses and their route takes so much longer for me to get home. I need some shut eye. I have this photography appointment tomorrow with some big label artist I'm supposed to shoot. It's a photo shoot session for a Tami Chynn." He explains and my eyes light up.

"I love her music! I love Frozen!" I exclaim and he laughs at me.

"Well, I'm sorry I can't take you." He begins and I smile shyly, thinking it's sweet that his first thought was to take me along. "There's some contract agreement about the artist's privacy." He explains further feeling a need to make me understand even though I already do. "But, I could maybe score some sighed stuff for you. Is that ok?" He inquires, putting things away and cleaning up for the next person who's going to take over the rest of his shift.

"Wow, that would be amazing Justin." I say honestly and he smiles in return.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do." He points out and I before I can hop off my stool, he raises the latch at the end of the counter and undoes the lock on the small built-in door before walking through to greet me at my seat.

Oh dear god I think my heart just palpitated. Oh boy. Oh no, this is bad. This is what I feared. I've never...he's...standing right in front of me now, with no barrier between us. That overly huge counter was my shield. Now what?

Swallowing hard, I move to stand, nearly toppling over in my heels but Justin catches me in the nick of time as I fall into his embrace.

"Wow there Angel. Looks like I'm going to have to cut you down to two instead of your usual three drinks." He snickers and I groan before regaining my balance.

Looking up at him, I smile, but his expressions remain unreadable before he pulls away from me suddenly, taking a step back.

"Right...so..." He drifts as he gazes around the bustling club. "I'd ask you to dance but I guess I'm going to have to save that for another time." He beams, knowing damn well he's never made that insinuation before.

"How far exactly do you live from here Justin? I could drop you home if you'd like."

I note the skepticism on his face as he contemplates on whether that's a good idea or not. "No, thanks for the offer but I'll be good Angel, just get home safely. It's a good distance away and it's late. I don't want you traveling all that way back by yourself." He says earnestly and I shrug.

"Well if you're ever in a bind, the offer is open."

I'm well aware that both of his rides are in the shop getting tune-ups and whatever it is that he's having done to them so he's been taking public transportation for the time being. I love that I can know these little things about him that he openly shares with me. We're in New York, so it's not so bad. Everyone knows how crazy New York's lifestyle is. He's still just a southern boy at heart since he was raised in Tennessee and I'm your regular sunshine girl since I originally came from Florida. He basically doesn't make much of a fuss over anything.

"I guess this is where I bid you farewell then." Justin chortles.

"Bye Jay-C-a penny." I smile, using my crazed nickname for him that came about when he was being his alter ego Justina and made all these crazy comments about shopping at the on sale rack inside of JC penny.

He complained about how he wished he could buy the clothes for a penny since even though the clothes were on sale they were still too damn expensive. He said the store's name should hold up since they're portraying that their stuff is cheap or that everything costs a penny only to find a pair of jeans for like fifty bucks. It was hilarious. I laughed so much. He was really crazy being all girly and stuff. Plus, I'm pretty sure Justin had no clue as to what he was talking about. He was just being a clown.

It's the weirdest thing in the world, and I don't know how things went that far, but it stuck and he doesn't seem to mind that it's longer than his actual name. I usually just call him Jay for short.

Laughing, Justin closes the gap between us before pulling me into an unexpected hug.

"Bye Angel. I'll see you next week, same time and place." He says while skimming my back lightly and I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head when I take in his body heat and sent.

"Uh huh. It's a date." Is all I manage to get out in a forced tone since his closeness is driving me and my hormones insane.

He finally pulls away to stare at me. "Sure you're good enough to drive?" He asks with concern and I nod, barely feeling a buzz. My body has grown quite the tolerance.

"I'm good don't worry about me. Go home and get that night's rest for your job tomorrow."

"Ok take care girl." Bending down, Justin's lips brush against my cheek delicately in a soft kiss and I sigh before I can catch myself.

Leaning back, he smiles for me one last time before gripping my hand softly to lead me to the exit where we part ways, waving goodbye like old friends before we both exit the club heading in different directions.

And just like that, my night with him is over, till next week Friday again. Ugh, only seven more days. I can take it. I swear I can. I'm not going to have withdrawal symptoms or anything. I need to keep that trend of thought as I head over to my car so I can go home and hit the sheets.

Even though we both have each other's phone numbers and addresses, it's strange but we've never used them. I guess we have a non-verbal understanding that once Friday rolls around we'll be cool, so there never was use for them. Justin just wanted to make sure that I knew he was someone I could call or come to if ever I needed help and I wanted him to know the same.

Yes, it's downright lame, but maybe we're just both in the denial over the fact that neither has enough guts to make the first move and call. Because then, that would mean we've crossed over our safe zone into some unchartered territory. It won't just be me chilling in the club keeping him company anymore. It will be something more and I'm not sure that we're ready for that.

Still, I've got him on speed dial in second place, right after my mom.

A girl can dream right?

 

 

*****

 

 

Sprawled out on the sheets clothed in only a pair of blue boxers, Justin laid with his hands behind his head staring at his bedroom ceiling. Even though he knew he needed to get some sleep, he couldn't shut his mind off long enough for that to happen. He couldn't help that he kept thinking about her...Angela. She wasn't like any other woman he'd met. She was so very different in his eyes. At first, when she began showing up at the club he didn't think anything of it. He noticed her instantly because of her long toned caramel legs that were always exposed in the little numbers she wore. It was when she kept coming back that he took a special interest in her. Now, he wasn't cocky, but he knew he was a good looking guy and he had women do a lot of things to gain his attention in the past.

He didn't quite pick up on what Angela was doing until she began talking to him. He had to give it to her, her method was different and that's what drew him in. He knew she was interested, but she took it upon herself to take a different route in attempting to get to know him instead of simply coming on to him. Justin thought that was quite endearing of her and before he knew it, she had him. He wasn't quite sure when he fell into this trend of her showing up every Friday at his job but it became part of his regular routine, giving his job a whole new purpose. Now he actually wanted to be there in that club every Friday for fear that if he missed one night he'd disappoint her and maybe lose her in the process before he even really had her.

Well it was obvious he was more than smitten with her. Not only was she beautiful but her personality was refreshing. She had a good head on her shoulders and kept him on his toes. He wasn't sure how they got to this point, but over the course of those months they became good friends and honestly, she was the closest friend he had right now in females.

Smirking when he remembered their little banter tonight, Justin hoped that she got what he was trying to tell her when she denied wanting a good guy in her life. He wasn't exactly screaming ‘pick me,' but he was thinking it. Still, just having her there in his presence was a blessing because he got to spend time with her and he'd always end up falling in love with her smile all over again every Friday night.

Damn he had it bad. He wondered what she'd think if he told her that he was feeling her vibes too. He contemplated on mentioning it to her or at least asking her out, but never quite built up the courage to.

After what that woman said to him about her being his girlfriend tonight at the bar, it really made him think and now his mind was made up. Next week, he was going to at least attempt to let Angela know how he felt. He wasn't sure how he would do it, but it needed to be done. She was a gorgeous woman and it would only be a matter of time before someone took her away. Justin couldn't let that happen. He figured whenever she stopped coming to that bar, it would mean that she was otherwise occupied and he dreaded that. In fact, he was always a little on edge until she showed up to set him at ease.

There was no way around it. Next week, he was going to make a change hoping she'd accept him as he was...her Jay.

Laughing at the nickname she had for him, Justin turned over to lie on his side on the bed so he could grab some shut-eye.

As sleep finally took over, a small smile played across his lips. He wouldn't verbally admit it, but over the months he'd known her, Angela quickly became his own personal earth Angel, hence his nickname for her...

 

Night Two, Three, Four, Five... by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
When I was writing this one, I kept thinking of how a girl and guy would be like with each other when seriously falling for someone but not knowing how to tell them. How they see each other from their perspectives is always intense and very particular, so I was going for that too. I wanted it to be the classic little fairy tale love story but at the same time, I wanted my characters to be real where you can look at them and say, oh that can happen in real life. So, I'm hoping I got that and it works out well for you all. lol. And thanks to all the wonderful feedback from you guys I wasn't expecting. hehe. It's motivating and I love you guys for it and to everyone who is reading. Enjoy. Only one more update to go. :( But I hope you like. :)


Night Two, Three, Four, Five...

 

One Week Later...Late Friday Night...

 

It's a week later and I should be ecstatic about seeing Justin tonight but I'm quite the opposite. I'm not only furious, I'm depressed because not only am I going to miss going to that club tonight like I've ritually been doing for the past seven going on eight months straight, I'm not going to see Justin and get my fix. Do you know what it's like when an addict doesn't get his or her fix? They start to lose it and that's what I've been doing these past ten minutes when the clock hit midnight, letting me know that there were only three hours left before Justin's shift was over.

Unfortunately, I can't make it because at some point during the week I went from a few coughs and sneezes to being a full out flu victim with the upset stomach, achy muscles and fever.

I shouldn't even be up on my feet now. I should be resting but I'm too anxious to do that. I've been fighting with my decision of picking up my cell and calling him to let him know I can't make it, but my voice is raspy and I'm a coward.

So, here I am, with a box of tissue in my gasp and a white cotton robe over my light blue cotton pajamas pacing my spacious living room floor in my apartment. Staring at my cream colored carpet and couches I sigh before finally giving up, plopping down on the comfortable furniture. I'm tired and I guess I'll just have to deal. My nose is runny, my eyes are burning and there is no way I'm going down to that club tonight.

Grabbing the remote off the chestnut brown coffee table, I rest back and hit the power button for my plasma screen television that's mounted up on the wall. Have I mentioned that being an accountant pays well? Because it does. My apartment is spacious, comfy and nice. It suits me well and I'm pleased with my present living conditions for the most part. If I continue at the rate I'm going, in a few years I'll be able to put money down and purchase my first house that I can call home.

 

 

While I'm channel surfing, I mentally make a note to force myself out of bed and to the nearest pharmacy and grocery store first thing tomorrow to grab some groceries and flu medication. Since I'm a loner, I have no choice but to force my sick behind out the door to get my errands done since I have no one here to take care of me and help me. I've gotten use to it over the years though because I've been on my own since college. It's really no big deal for me.

Sighing, I gaze at my cell phone sitting on the coffee table.

I should call Justin. I'm sure he must be wondering where I am since I usually show up by eleven. Damn my nerves. I can't even be a good sport and let a great guy know that he won't be seeing me tonight whether he cares or not. It would be the right thing to do.

Pouting, I grab the big blanket I pulled out of my room. Making myself more comfortable, I finally get a program to watch. It's weird, but I love ‘That 70's Show' so I'm going to look at the reruns they have playing even if I've seen just about every episode. Pushing a pillow underneath my head so I can lay on the couch's armrest, I stretch across and grab my cell but before I can flip it open it begins shrilling throughout the apartment, the sounds of Tami Chynn's ‘Frozen' bouncing off the walls.

Yawning lightly, I lower the volume on the television and clear my throat the best way I can before gazing at the caller ID.

"Justin's calling?" I blurt out in an astonished gasp. He...he finally called. He actually beat me to it. Wow. My heartbeat instantly speeds up and by the third ring I find myself pressing the talk button and placing the device to my ear.

I barely even get a hello out when his voice filters through the line.

"Angel, are you there?"

"Uh, yes I'm here. Justin? Hey..." I force out before coughing. Gripping my throat, I moan when I feel it aching.

"Hey girl. You don't sound so good. Are you ok?" He asks, his voice laced with concern.

"I'll give you one guess why I'm not at the club right now and it's not because I'm shacked up with some guy unfortunately." I laugh, my voice sounding grainy like I was gargling nails.

"You sound terrible Angela. Are you sick? Do you have a cold?" He inquires, sounding confused.

"Yeah, the flu actually." I mutter and there's a pause before I hear a loud gushing noise on his end of the line. It sounds like someone just opened a door causing the loud music that's playing in the club to filter through.

"Hang on a minute Angel." Justin voices then I hear talking in the background. "Yes, I know I'm on the clock." I hear him tell someone. "I'll be out in a minute." Groaning, he mutters something that's incoherent before he laughs out. "I'm on an important call, give me a few fucking minutes and I'll be back out. Yeah...sure man."

And just like that, the noise is gone and all I can hear is Justin's steady breathing over the line before he speaks up. "Sorry about that Angela. Some crazy ass customer couldn't wait and came looking for me." He chuckles and I smile even though he can't see me.

"Well, you don't want to keep your public waiting." I muse but he sighs.

"Fuck that, they can wait. I'm talking to you right now. I feel so horrible." He explains and I frown.

"Why?"

"Because here I am getting hit on every five or so minutes by the women in here and you're at home sick." His tone is soft, almost in the form of a hushed whisper.

"Why is that so bad?" I ask again, not needing to know all that information. He's not exactly mine for me to be jealous over but I can't help it.

"Because girl. You're not here to save me. I can't say you're my girlfriend if you're not there for them to see that. I could say you're at home though. Hmm, I should try that." He jokes.

"Ha, funny Justin." I snicker before sneezing a few times.

"Wow, you really sound horrendous." He mentions again.

"Thanks." I say bitterly.

"Aw don't be like that. I feel bad for you. Plus, I'm seriously missing your presence right now. I was really, really looking forward to seeing you tonight. But it's ok, I can wait. My night is completely off without you here to keep me company though." He coos.

"I'm sorry." I lament, missing him too.

"Girl it's ok. I just want you to get better. Is there..." Hesitating, he drifts off for a few good seconds before finishing his statement. "Is there anything I can do? Do you need any help?" Justin asks hopefully and I'm tempted to say yes, but I don't want to put him at a disadvantage.

"No, no I'm fine. I can deal on my own. I'm a soldier." I assure but he ignores me.

"I don't believe that. You sound really sick Angela. You need someone to take care of you." He points out and I inhale sharply, loving the sound of his worried voice over the line. It's sexy.

"Really, I'm fine Justin don't worry about me. You should maybe get back out there. I'm sure there are a few pissed off people waiting for you to take their orders and serve them their drinks."

"Like I said, fuck them they can wait. I'm more worried about you. Can you get around? Do you have a fever? Make sure that you keep yourself toasty so you can sweat it out." He instructs and I gaze down at the thick blanket covering me.

"Yes sir." I tease and he chortles lightly before we're interrupted again.

"I'm coming!" Justin growls angrily to whoever just hollered at him. I see that he has a slight temper when he's pissed off. I'm also guessing that it takes a lot or a certain type of situation to get him really worked up since he's usually so laid back. Waiting for his attention to divert back to me, I sneeze a bit before grabbing a tissue to blow my nose.

"Sorry, I needed to blow my nose." I say, knowing that must be disgusting for him to hear but he simply laughs.

"I think you're a lot sicker than you're letting on Angel. Don't worry about it. You'll get well soon. I'll make sure of that. But hey, I need to go now. Take your liquids and get plenty of rest ok? Now that I know you're at least alive and in one piece I can rest easy. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Justin quickly rattles out and I can feel a headache coming on now. Wait, what does he mean by he'll make sure that I get better?

"Thanks." I murmur, sniffling slightly. "For calling."

"I'm glad I did. Took me long enough huh?" I can hear the smile in his voice and it causes a chain reaction in me.

"Eh, it's no big deal."

"Says you." He retorts playfully causing me to giggle. "Well, bye Angel, take care now." Justin voices and I nod though he can't see me.

"Bye Justin. Have a good night. I think I'm just going to crash on the couch since I'm too lazy to head to my room." I explain while watching the television screen.

"Ok, but don't forget, liquids, meds and lots of rest."

"Got it." I grin and he chuckles once more. I seriously love his laugh. It's contagious.

"Bye girl."

"Later." I reply then finally hang up.

Staring at the phone briefly, I smile to myself before resting it down next to me. Well, even if physically I'm still as sick as ever, I feel much better after hearing from Justin. Plus, it was sweet that he was so concerned about me. It makes me feel like I'm more important in his life than he lets on. Well, whatever it is, I like it and I hope that it doesn't change.

"Ugh. I hate this." I groan while grabbing a tissue to wipe my nose.

Taking a few deep breaths to clear my lungs, I snuggle up on my makeshift bed, already feeling the drowsy effects of having the flu taking over.

At least, tomorrow I'll be able to grab the medication I need so I can get well and be back on my feet. I hate being sick, but what I hate even more than that is the fact that my sickness is preventing me from seeing Justin.

Turning up the volume, I stretch my limbs out while getting lost in the comedy show I'm watching.

Hopefully, with my luck I'll be well enough in no time because I'm sure that if I don't get my fixture soon, I'll have another type of sickness to worry about.

 

 

*****

Next Day...

Saturday Morning...

 

 

I love Saturdays. I think it's my favorite day of the week because that's when I get errands done and can focus on me and my homely duties like picking out what I'm going to cook for the day and just lazing around. Sometimes, I use the time to go out shopping to treat myself. I love it because I can make that entire day about me where I don't have to go into work or anything. Only today is different.

Today, I'm haphazardly sitting on my couch, still in my bathrobe after taking a cold shower, dreading having to get dressed to head down to the nearest pharmacy. My joints ache and it's a task just walking around my apartment but it needs to be done. Sucking up my tiredness, I slowly stand, yawning and stretching out my arms.

Letting out a pleasurable sigh, I turn to head into my room but stop abruptly when I hear my doorbell.

Scowling, I turn to gaze at the front door. I'm standing there in bewilderment wondering who it could possibly be. No one comes over on a Saturday. I don't have that many friends since I like keeping to myself, but the few that I have know Saturdays are my day. I'm tempted to ask who it is, but I decide to amble over to see instead when I hear the person knocking harshly now.

"I'm coming!" I call out and the knocks cease immediately. Shaking my head, I reach the front door and unbolt the locks then swing it open.

You can imagine my surprise when I see who's standing on the other side with a bright smile on his face.

"Justin." I voice, gazing at him in shock. "What...what are you doing here?" I smile while taking in his presence. He has on long black cotton slacks or some people call them jogging pants and a plain grey t-shirt. He's wearing matching sneakers and he looks fresh and rejuvenated like he just stepped out of the shower. His short brown hair is groomed perfectly and my eyes widen when they land on the endless grocery bags in his grasp. "Wow." I breathe out and he chortles.

"Morning sunshine." He beams, leaning down to place a kiss on my cheek and I step aside, gesturing for him to enter and he obliges, strutting into my apartment. Taking a brief look around at his new surroundings, he nods in approval at me, indicating that he likes what he sees. "Guess who got his cars back. Point me in the direction of the kitchen?" He asks and I do just that, speechless. "Don't worry you can thank me later." He says with a wink as he makes his way to my kitchen, disappearing around the corner.

"Huh." I smirk, shutting and locking the door before following in the direction he went.

Standing at the entrance of my white tiled kitchen, I smile while folding my arms across my chest. His back is to me as he places the bags down on the kitchen counter.

"Justin what on earth are you doing?" I inquire and he whips around to face me briefly before his attention is swayed back to the grocery bags. Digging through them, he pulls out a few of the items, placing them down on the countertop as he responds.

"Isn't it obvious?" He says nonchalantly. "You're sick, so I'm taking care of you." He states in a matter-of-fact manner.

"But I told you..."

"I know what you told me and I also know that you lied through your teeth Angela. Just look at you." He begins, facing me again, giving me a once over before a look of disapproval washes over his face. His blues are deep and filled with distress no doubt due to my condition. I must look a mess.

"Uh ok but..." And he interrupts me yet again with a wave of his hand. Ok that's annoying.

"Nope, I don't want to hear it. And why aren't you in bed missy?" he begins and I can't help but laugh. He's crazy.

"Excuse me? I just answered the door to let you in." I counter and he arches a brow at me, ignoring my logic.

"Fair enough, but you're still standing here now. Angel, you need as much rest as you can to build up your immune system. If you want, I'll escort you to your room so you can put on some clothes and go lie down. Don't worry I'll take care of everything."

Damn, I forgot I was only in my bathrobe. How embarrassing though it doesn't seem to faze him.

"I see. Listen, I think what you're doing is sweet Justin but I was just on my way out to the pharmacy..."

Grabbing some more items out from another bag he walks over to me. "No need, I figured you might need these." Handing me pain killers and an assortment of flu medication I glare at him in disbelief.

"You thought of everything huh?" I muse though I'm eternally grateful.

"I wouldn't say that." He shrugs, smiling at me bashfully. "If there is anything else you need, I'll be glad to go out and get it for you."

"Wow you're amazing. Thanks Jay." I say honestly and he nods in response.

"It's nothing. I told you I'm going to take care of you and make sure that you get well."

"But aren't you bummed that your Saturday is going to be spent taking care of me?" I ask curiously but he protests.

"No, I can't think of a better way to spend it." He replies honestly, closing the gap between us. Gazing down at me, he brushes the back of his hand over my forehead before caressing my cheek softly with his palm, his thumb rubbing over my sensitive skin. "You're burning up. We need to break that fever." He utters.

"I don't know...what to say." I choke out, suddenly feeling emotional as I gaze into his cobalt orbs. I've never had anyone do for me what he's doing. Well besides my parents, but this is so very different.

"You don't have to say anything Angel. You know I'm here for you." He drawls, his intense gaze absorbing my browns. "Everyone needs a little tender loving and care sometimes." He lets out in a breathy whisper. "Now..." Taking a step back, Justin moves over to the kitchen counter where all the items are spread out. "I'll find my way around, just get into bed and I'll bring you some of my famous chicken soup." He says enthusiastically.

"Wow, you cook too? Impressive." I tease him and he laughs out as he begins rummaging through the bags again.

"I'm a great chef girl. I'm not only good at mixing drinks you know. Don't worry you're welcome over anytime and I'll really cook for you when you get better. Just take the medication I gave you and I'll bring you something to eat and a glass of juice as soon as it's done. Is that ok?" He inquires, whipping around with a container of vegetables in his grasp.

"That's fine." I beam, biting the corners of my lips as I stare at him intently. He's really into this. I'm not about to complain either. He just saved me the task of heading to the pharmacy so I'm simply going to follow his instructions. I'm not sure what any of this means for us now. We've clearly crossed some invisible boundaries of bringing whatever relationship we have building outside of the club, but I'm really enjoying it.

I could get used to him pampering and taking care of me. He's such a sweetheart for doing this. It tells me his heart is in the right place and that he actually cares and wasn't just talking me up and entertaining me with some ultimate goal in mind.

"Are you ok girl?" Justin's voice interrupts my thoughts and I scowl at him. "You seem spaced."

"Huh? What?" I inquire, gasping when I feel a sneeze coming on. Bringing my hand up to my face I let it out and give him an apologetic look. "Oh I'm sorry." I mention but he shakes it off. "I don't want you to get sick too Justin."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Now don't let me hoist you over my shoulder and carry you to your room. Get in bed missy and stay there. When you eat, I'll head out to rent a few movies so we can watch since we'll be in for the day. Is that good with you?" He inquires and I shake my head actually excited about this.

"Sure, but you pick them out and I'll watch whatever." I voice really wanting to know what types of movies he likes.

"Alright."

"And my room is the last door down the hall on the right. I'm going to lay down now." I state, desperately needing the rest since I feel so drained. But before I make my way out of the kitchen I suddenly remember something to ask him. "Oh hey, how did the photo shoot go?" I enquire and he lifts his head to look at me briefly, a large grin spreading across his face.

"It was a success thankfully and Tami was so pleased, they booked me again to take the photos for her new album. Plus, I got you some autographed stuff." He states happily and my eyes light up.

"Really?" I ask eagerly and he laughs at me.

"Sure. I didn't bring them with me sorry. But you know, when you come over sometime when you're feeling better you'll get them."

First he shows up here unannounced and now he invites me over to his place. He's really letting his guard down huh? I'm wondering just how long he's wanted to do that. Again, this is surreal but I have no objections in the matter. I'm more than ecstatic to visit his place for the first time. I know the address of where he lives but I've never been there so I can't wait.

"I can't wait...chef Jay." I mock him and he rolls his eyes playfully, mischief glimmering in his orbs.

"You'll see. I'm a pro. Now get into bed." He demands sternly and I raise my hands in the air.

"I'm going, I'm going." I giggle, sticking my tongue out at him childishly before leaving him to do whatever it is that he's going to do as I head for my bedroom in hopes of taking a light nap.

I really could get used to this. I hope that it only gets better from here on. I guess today isn't going to be so bad after all.

And I have Justin to thank for that.

 

 

*****

Days Later...

Late Night...

 

 

The days that have gone by have been the best of my life. It's strange how I'm sick but still feel the best I've ever felt in a long time. I guess it's a psychological thing. No, scratch that. It's a Justin thing. Yeah.

Can you believe he held true to his word too? Ever since Justin showed up at my apartment that Saturday, he's made it his point of duty to visit me every day after that. In fact, we've both comfortably fell into our change of routine in seeing each other once a week to everyday for the past ten or so days.

I'm loving every minute of it too. He even took Friday off from the club to spend with me. How great is that? Even if we've been indoors for most of the time, just yesterday he took me out to a movie and then we went out to eat afterwards. It was amazing.

Plus, he makes a killer chicken soup. I've been begging him for the recipe but he refuses, stating that since he has me hooked on the stuff, he'll have a reason to show up randomly when I need my fill. He has no idea what else I'm hooked on.

He's just been a doll these past few days. He's become my day and night nurse, bringing me back to almost perfect health with his care techniques. He was right. A little tender loving and care goes a long way and right now, sitting here with him on the couch in my living room as he lies on my lap staring at the television screen, I don't ever want it to end.

"Ha! I swear Kelso is the biggest dummy." Justin laughs out in amusement at the character Ashton Kutcher plays on ‘That 70's Show.' He's a fan of the show too...who knew? But no one is perfect including him. I'm well aware of that.

Whenever he's upset over something he ends up being crankier than me with my period. Let me tell you, it's annoying as hell and sometimes I want to just smack him and say ‘get over it!' He still looks cute when he's upset though, but that doesn't change the irritation I experience when he gets too ‘over the top' with his rants. Plus, I've realized that he's a perfectionist and while that's a good quality, it can turn into a problem depending on the situation. He has his flaws, he does, and so do I, but even with them I still see such a warmhearted and kind person that it's hard to not get trapped and wrapped up in him. His aura is magnetic and sucks you in. I'm willing to put up with him and adjust at any rate. While I'm enjoying his company, I can't help but wonder if he's enjoying mine as well or just being here with me out of some dutiful act.

"Are you thirsty, do you want me to grab something for you to drink?" I suddenly voice and Justin turns his attention away from the television to lay on his back so he can look up at me.

"No I'm good. You're comfy I don't want you to move." He says softly before a yawn escapes him. Glaring at his wrist watch he groans. "Damn it, but it's getting late so I should maybe be heading out." He adds in and I pout. "Aw, don't be sad, I'll be back tomorrow right after I get done with this photo shoot I have to do for some modeling agency. Then we'll have the rest of the day together to do whatever we want." He beams.

God, I'm so thankful that I'm on sick-leave. I've never had this much free time in a while and I'm happy it's being spent with someone I consider dear to me.

"That sounds good." I sigh, still bummed that he has to leave. "But I don't want you to go just yet." I say making puppy dog eyes and he smiles brightly finally getting up to seat next to me. Ruffling his back t-shirt he lets out a heavy sigh, his face contorting into a frown as he glares at me in thought.

"I...don't exactly want to go either. I hate when I have to leave every time but I can't stay." He laments and I nod, standing when he stands to stretch out his limbs. "I had fun today though." He points out.

"Me too." I respond, remembering how we watched all these comedy movies today and ordered take out, only to end up in this huge food fight. Popcorn, pizza and soda were flying everywhere. I'm going to have to get my carpets cleaned but I don't mind. It was fun. I laughed so much that my stomach muscles are still sore.

"Well I should really go. Get some rest ok Angel? And don't' forget to take your meds so you can get rid of the remaining traces of your cold." He explains and I nod, walking him over to the door.

Undoing the locks, I pull the front door to my apartment open and move aside so he can step out.

When he's out in the hallway he turns around to face me, giving me a pensive look. "See you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." I assure with my hand on the doorknob and my other hand tugging on my light brown home-dress.

"Bye Angel." Justin coos.

"Bye Jay, have a safe drive home."

Bringing his hand up to brush some of my raven hair out of my face, Justin smiles warmly before he takes a step towards me. Closing the small gap between us, his eyes search mine for a brief moment before he leans his head down, since I'm a few inches shorter than him, until our noses are practically touching. Gasping since I'm well aware of what's on his mind, my hold on the doorknob tightens and my heartbeat picks up before I break our eye contact, looking away from him nervously, but that doesn't discourage him. Instead, it motivates him more and before I'm aware of what's going on, he has a solid grip around my waist, pulling me towards him until our bodies are fused together.

Noting my apprehension, he smiles and I sigh when he practically reads my mind. "Don't worry, I won't get sick." He whispers huskily, his hot breath setting my skin on fire. And just like that, my air supply is cut short when Justin bends down and gently captures my lips with his own in a delicate kiss that sends shivers through my body, all the way down to the tip of my toes.

Losing my trend of thought, I get lost in our kiss, a state of shock and relief washing over me when I realize that this is really actually happening. He's kissing me.

Dear god, Justin is freaking kissing me! Damn he tastes amazing and his lips feel just as velvety soft as they look. Inhaling sharply through my nostrils, my hand drops from the doorknob and my knees go weak as electric jolts surge through my body from his touch.

He's softly sucking on my bottom lip before he does the same to my upper one and I'm gladly kissing him back, my entire body heating up from being close and intimate with him like this.

When I can't help myself and I moan quietly, Justin lets out a deep growl before finally ending our lip-lock and pulling away from me. Giving me a lazy satisfied smile, he licks his slightly swollen lips and I bit mine while gazing into his darkened blues.

"I've wanted to do that for some time now." He admits shamelessly and I grin up at him.

"Me too." I mutter, not missing the realization that spreads across his face as he brushes my cheek and lips one last time with his thumb.

"That's good to know. I'll remember that. Sleep well Angel." He says his last goodbyes to me before turning around to leave and when he's finally gone, I shut my front door and lock it before leaning against it with a dreamy look on my face I'm sure.

That was a short and sweet moment between us but I loved it.

I think it's clear that after the kiss Justin and I just shared, it's safe to say that we're no longer just friends but something more. Ask to what that something is, I don't know. I'm hoping he can tell me when I see him again.

And guess what? My addiction just got a million times worse but I'm welcoming it with open arms because I don't ever want to be cured of that sickness.

I never thought I'd say this, but after getting a taste of Justin's poison, I'm damn near ready to drink the entire bottle down to the very last drop

I don't care if it's lethal because to gain something meaningful with him will always be worth the risk.

 

Night...Uh...??... by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Thank you so, so, so much to all of you for the great feedback and for reading! I'm so happy you all enjoyed this one. Ah, it's over so soon. :( IDK, I was thinking about bringing them back for one more short...maybe a little photo shoot session? I haven't made up my mind. lol. But thanks so much and know some of this chapter is NC-17 *whistles* so, take caution when reading. Enjoy. :)


Night...Uh...??...

 

Weeks Later...At Justin's Place...

 

It's been well over three weeks since Justin and I shared our first kiss and I'm happy to say that we've been kissing up a storm ever since. We haven't exactly talked about this budding relationship we have going but I think a lot more is said when we're just silent, gazing at each other while enjoying each other's company.

My flu is completely cured now and I feel like myself again.

It's funny, but I've realized that it took me getting sick and Justin being worried to the point of wanting to take care of me for us to cut the bull crap and open up to these feelings that we've been having for each other.

And so far, that's been working out well for us, because after weeks of spending time together and going out and just enjoying each other's company, I finally took up Justin's offer of coming over to his place so he could cook for me.

He lives in this upper class community just outside of Manhattan in a pent house apartment that looks like a lavish master suite at a five star hotel or resort. It makes you wonder what the hell he's doing bartending right? I guess it pays when you have a rich parent to help you out and invest in you. That's why he's able to have a flexible schedule with the type of work he's doing and still be financially stable. He's still a very independent person and he always states that he doesn't like relying on his dad for much except to just be his dad.

You see, Justin graduated art school and has been working on building enough revenue and clients to open up his own photography company. He's so young with such a big dream but I'm proud of him because I know that one day it will happen. Once he keeps going in the right direction, his dreams will become a reality and I hope I'm around when that time comes.

 

 

So anyway, presently, I'm seated on top of Justin's marbled island with my feet hanging over as I gaze at him seasoning some chicken he's planning on cooking. Just the seasoning smells good and I'm more than excited to taste whatever meal he's preparing. He's wearing a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt. I'm dressed in jeans and a black top with yellow print on it. Kicking my feet like a little child, I continue gazing at him but he seems lost in what he's doing.

We went grocery shopping for ingredients before we came back here in his red BMW. We've been in the kitchen ever since with him getting to work and me just sitting on his island glaring at him since he refuses to let me help.

"Come on jay, let me do something." I beg.

Twisting the upper half of his body to glare at me he smirks. "Nope." Is the only reply I'm met with.

"Ugh! Why not?! It would go much faster." I say feeling slightly frustrated. I've noticed another thing about him. He's as stubborn as a mule when he puts his foot down and insists on having his way.

"Because I'm cooking for you. If you help, it defeats the purpose. Patience Angel." Justin sniggers and I roll my eyes before hopping off the island to stand on my feet.

"Ok, in that case, do you mind if I go exploring while you cook?" I ask, giving up. I'll leave the chef to his work. I don't really mind anymore.

"Sure, have fun. If you see anything you're curious about just ask." He voices and I wave him off before leaving the large spacious kitchen and him behind.

Well this should be fun. I'm not looking for any incriminating stuff or anything. I'm just looking to get a personal feel of him in here. They say that a person's home and personal space gives you a sense of who they are, their personalities and interests by the way they've decorated and the things they possess. So, I guess I'm going to learn a bit more about Justin with this exploration.

Making my way into his living room decked out in black leather couches and a black velvet rug, I smile when my vision focuses on the many art paintings and professional photos he has mounted up on the walls. Justin's place is vibrant and colorful, because the endless paintings he has up give his walls color and life.

Plus, they're all beautiful pieces and I wouldn't be surprised if he took out some of the photos he has hanging up himself.

Walking down the hall, I pass the large bathroom with a shower, tub and his and her sinks. It's cute. Then I drift by his bedroom where the door is wide open since he headed in there earlier. It's really Justin. I don't know what it is, but it suits him. It's decked out with basketball memorabilia and musical representations. Plus, it has a blue color scheme which is his favorite color. I really like it. It's cozy in there with his large bed and loveseat that I couldn't get up from when I plopped down on it the first time. Giggling to myself at the memory, I walk further down and I notice a door at the end of the hall slightly ajar.

Curious since there's a bright white light filtering through, I look behind me feeling like I'm probably not supposed to go in there even if he told me I was free to go anywhere. Diverting my attention back to the door, I slowly push it open and walk into the room gasping at the sight in front of me.

"Wow." I say, whistling lowly in awe. This is like his personal photo shoot room. It's a big white room with bright florescent lighting. There's a backdrop of a beautiful twilight painting and a big setup of lights and cameras like any professional photography studio.

There's one large black and white painting on the wall of a nude faceless woman. Her skin looks like it's of a honey brown and the only color is the one single red rose she's holding while looking out of a window and up at the dark sky. God, it's so beautiful.

Gazing around, my eyes land on the large king-sized bed prop in the corner covered by deep red sheets. I also notice a huge ebony piano beneath the painting that's shining from its smoothness.

Walking over to the instrument, I take a seat at the matching wooden crafted ebony bench. Lifting the cover off the keys, I gaze at the ivory and black keys remembering some of the piano lessons I took as a little girl back home. My mom always loved the piano and because of her, I wanted to learn how to play so I could entertain her. Yeah, I was a mama's girl. This is a beautiful piano though.

Justin did say he played so that would explain why he has one. I noticed his guitar resting by the entrance of his apartment when we first got in too.

Trying to remember one of the songs I know, I place my hands on the keys and begin playing a familiar melody that my mom used to sing to me. It's a simple yet beautiful piece and I'm actually surprised that it came back to me so easily. Swaying my head, I get lost in the music as it fills the room.

It's not long before someone else comes in to join me. It's Justin. I guess he heard me playing. Scooting over so he can sit next to me, I smile at him as I continue playing.

"You never told me you played." He says in amazement.

"You never asked. I only know a little bit." I shoot back and he shrugs, turning silent again.

When I play the last few bars of my melody I turn to gaze at him, surprised to see that his blues are already boring into me. "That was sweet." He mentions with a bright smile. "Oh and the rest of the food's on the fire so we should be set soon." He points out and I nod.

"Ok."

"Here let me play something for you. This is...one of my favorite songs I composed." He explains and I scoot over so his hands can rest against the keys comfortably.

 

 

After taking a few deep breaths, he begins playing the intro with only his right hand at the high notes before his left hand comes in with the melody. Getting lost in the hypnotizing sound of what he's playing, I gaze on in awe as his fingers take on some complex chords and arrangements moving as smooth as butter over the ivory and ebony keys.

Listening intently, I close my eyes and find myself humming to the tune since it's catchy and kind of has an addictive feel to it. I wouldn't be surprised if it got stuck in my head. It also has a classical feel to it too. Very Mozart like. He's really talented.

But then something happens.

He suddenly stops playing and my eyes shoot open wondering why he stopped so abruptly. "Why did you stop playing?" I ask realizing that he's breathing deeply while swiping his palms over his face.

"I...I'm sorry." Justin mutters and I frown wondering what's wrong with him.

"Justin?" Touching his shoulder, he flinches and I quickly retract my hand. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. I just...haven't played this in years." He explains and I scowl. "But I wanted to share it with you."

He turns to face me and I gasp when I see that his eyes are filled with unshed tears.

"Oh no what's wrong?" I'm panicking now. What the hell is his problem? How can he go from being pleasant to wanting to cry just like that?

"It's ok." He smiles, laughing softly as he wipes away at a few stray tears that escaped. "This is embarrassing. But, I'm fine."

"You're crying, how is that ok?" Has he lost his mind? "Please tell me." I beg, placing my hand on his on top of the keys and he stares at where I'm touching him before letting out a plaintive sigh.

"It's just, I wrote this for her." He begins and I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. Her? Who her? A past love?

"A past love?" I need to know.

"You could say that." He smiles again as a few more tears silently roll down his cheeks. "She was my sister. She was younger than me. My baby sis you know?" He adds in and I suddenly feel terrible, his confession weighing heavily on my heart. I don't miss his use of the past tense. "She died a few years ago from leukemia. She was so young though." He admits and I suddenly feel like crying with him. This is so sad. I had no idea he had a sister. I thought he was an only child. He never spoke of siblings and now I know why.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Justin." I coo, skimming his back lightly. I feel terrible for him.

"No, it's ok. I miss her yes. I mean we were close. She was an angel but I've gotten over it. She was sick and I was sort of heartbroken yet glad that she didn't have to suffer anymore when she passed away. I believe that she's in a better place. My mom took it hard, but she and dad have been doing well for a while now. I guess since I'm the only one they have left, that's why they focus their time and attention on me. I just, every time I play that song I get emotional." He chuckles helplessly and I smile at him, bringing my hand up to wipe the last set of tears that stained his cheeks.

"Thank you for telling me." I state.

"You're the first person I've told in five years." He admits and that makes me feel special. He's trusting me and opening up to me more as time passes and I love that because I'm doing the same with him.

"I'm glad you did."

"Yeah..." Exhaling, he gazes at the piano again before his lips twitch into a half-grin. "I wrote something dedicated to you also. I was going to play it for you later but since we're already here..." When he switches topics his mood instantly switches back causing me to clap excitedly.

"Oh play it please?"

"Ok, but don't laugh because I wrote lyrics to it and I'm not the best singer."

"Oh whatever Mr. modest. You're talented. Even though this isn't your passion I'm pretty sure you could make some money on the side."

"Maybe, but photography and bartending has my heart." He admits and I laugh out where he stresses bartending with a hint of amusement in his tone, but it quickly dies in my throat when he begins playing a completely different tune this time.

Bobbing my head to the upbeat tempo, I giggle when he begins humming to it lightly. I'm enjoying this. When the pattern and chord arrangement changes, he turns to give me a wink before he opens his mouth and I'm graced with a melodious tone.

Damn, the boy can actually sing. He's not the best singer in the world, but he has his own sound and it's breathtaking. But with all of that, I can't help the mixture of emotions that surge through me when I listen to the words of his song.

"Every every moment that I'm away, every, every hour of every day, I love how you take my breath away...

In your arms I'm safe and secure every care around me melts away, when you hold me I forget every word that I wanted to say...I am freely lost in your love, there's no one else for me, I surrender completely....

Because my heart's racing, I'm shaking, caught up in the love we're sharing, this is no...this is no ordinary love oh baby. Hearts racing, I'm shaking, the love we have I feel like crying...this is no...this is no ordinary love

I don't ever want to say goodbye, I couldn't breathe or say goodbye, baby you're my reason why I believe there's meaning in my life. I have faith in love and faith in us and faith that this is right...I surrender forever tonight....

Because my heart's racing, I'm shaking, caught up in the love we're sharing, this is no...this is no ordinary love oh baby. Hearts racing, I'm shaking, the love we have I feel like crying...this is no...this is no ordinary love..."

When Justin stops singing and plays the last bars of the song, I feel a wave of tears engulf me that I'm desperately trying to hold back. Oh my god, that was so fucking beautiful! The lyrics, the melody, his voice...everything was amazing. I can't believe I'm gushing over this but I am. It was romantic and sweet and I honestly believe that he's trying to tell me something indirectly now with that piece of music he just shared.

When the song ends, he removes his hands from the keys and stands, moving away from the piano before he comes over to me and stretches out his hand for me to take. "Did you like it?" he asks, looking down at me and I'm having difficulty finding the right words to say.

"Yes. I loved it. You touched me." I divulge and he smiles in relief. "Thank you."

"I'm glad to hear that and you're welcome." He says simply and I take his hand allowing him to help me up in a standing position.

"Come on I want to show you something before I check on dinner." He voices and I follow him out of the room and down the hall to his living room in a daze.

 

 

Instructing me to sit on the couch, Justin moves around to grab a large folder bound with a metal spine. Taking a seat next to me, he places the heavy object in my lap.

"Open it." He grins and I eye him suspiciously as I inhale sharply, the delicious aroma of the food he's cooking filling the room.

"Ok."

"I'll be right back. Open it." He states before getting up and heading into the kitchen.

Eyeing the cover, I swipe my palms over the rough surface before pulling it open. Staring in wonderment, I begin flipping through the photos before me, getting lost in the detail and professionalism of each moment he was able to capture on film.

When Justin returns to take a seat next to me, I turn to stare at him.

"They are amazing Justin." I voice.

"You like? It's a collection I started. I'm saving room for one more subject before it's complete who's also going on the cover." He begins and I frown.

"I love it. But what other subject?" I inquire, flipping through the last set of photos which are images of people out and around in central park doing various things either on their own or with company.

"You." He whispers and I gasp.

"What?"

"If you'll allow me to. With your permission." He voices hopefully and I swallow hard feeling a rush of nerves.

"I...I don't know."

"It's ok. Think about it. It's your choice but if you say yes, I'll try to make it as comfortable as possible for you. I just...think you're beautiful Angela and I'd love to permanently capture your beauty on film if you'd let me." He smiles sheepishly at me and how can I possibly say no to that? Plus, I think I might like this.

"Ok you convinced me. I'd love to." I decide.

"Really? That's great! Whenever you're ready let me know." He beams.

"Sure."

"Ok, so with that said and out of the way, let's get ready for dinner because it's almost done." Jumping up on his feet, Justin quickly disappears back into the kitchen and I place his folder down on the large glass center table before ambling into the kitchen to see if he needs any help getting the food out on the dining table.

This is quickly turning into a full-fledged relationship that I never thought I'd experience anytime soon. But, at the same time, I'm definitely on board and going along for the ride.

 

 

*****

Sometime later...

 

 

Savoring a mouthful of food, I finally swallow before taking a sip from my glass of red wine. "Damn this is extremely delicious Justin." I smile at him over the table.

"Thanks." He mutters, eyeing me over the rim of his glass of wine before placing it down and biting into a piece of baked chicken.

"You cook better than me." I joke and he laughs out, his pride that this turned out great shining through those blues.

Gazing down at the table, I take in the scalloped potatoes, Spanish vegetable rice, vegetable shrimp, lasagna and baked chicken he prepared. Goddamn this food is delicious and rich.

"Next time it's your turn." Justin mentions and I shake my head, finishing off my plate of food.

He does the same and about an hour later we're done washing the dishes and putting the rest of the food away in refrigerator.

 

 

"So what do you want to do now?" Justin asks, while wiping his hands on a kitchen towel and coming over to where I'm situated behind his mini bar studying various bottles of alcohol.

"Make me a martini?" I ask in a low sensual voice and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Sorry, I'm off duty." He chuckles causing me to whine.

"Oh come on please Jay! Please?!" I beg.

"I think you're addicted."

"If I am I'm not going to rehab." I wisecrack and his chuckles increase in volume.

"How about I make you something different for a change?" He suggests and I nod feeling thrilled by the gesture.

"Ok." Passing next to me, he stops to lean down and give me a sugary sweet kiss before he pulls away. Moving around the bar, he pulls out a bottle of vodka and I watch and listen intently as he tells me what he's making. "Ever tasted a white Russian? It's a vodka cocktail." he asks and I shake my head ‘no'.

"Well, you're about to. It's made up of 2 oz's of vodka, 1 oz of cream or milk and 1 oz of Kahlua which is a sweet coffee liqueur that's imported from Mexico." He explains as he prepares it.

"Is it good?"  I ask as I pay attention to what he's doing.

"Oh yeah, and if you're not careful and get carried away drinking it, before you know it, you'll be so messed up." He leers.

"Sounds like my kind of drink."

When he's finally done, he hands me the glass and rests back against the counter with his arms folded, waiting for me to take my first sip.

When I do, I sigh with content at the sweet creamy taste of it. "Mmm...this is good." I say, taking a few more large gulps.

"I told you. Wow easy there girl." Snatching the glass away from me, Justin gives me a cheeky grin before he takes a sip as well.

"Hey!" I pout, trying to reach for the glass but he puts his hand up in the air and since I'm shorter than him I can't reach it.

"Make fun of the short people." I deadpan. "It's ok."

"You are kind of short." He agrees and I laugh sarcastically before biting my bottom lip as I glare at him.

"You have a white mustache." I point out, gesturing to the thin coat the drink left behind on his upper lip.

"I do?" he says, darting his tongue out to clean himself off but I stop him by placing my thumb on his lip.

"Let me." I say in a soft voice and he pauses, his orbs searching mines before he brings his hand down and places the glass on the counter.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him down towards me and without missing a beat, I press my lips firmly against his.

Sucking in air, Justin whirrs in satisfaction as his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest. Licking the traces of the drink off of his lips, I sigh immediately getting turned on because this is what I'm addicted to. It's him. No drink on its own will ever be the same again and top me tasting my poison. Damn, he tastes like that drink too, only better.

"Mmmm..." I moan against him as he deepens the kiss, his tongue slicking out to touch mine.

I'm completely gone now, enthralled with this man. Ugh, it should be a crime to be this into someone. My heart is racing, my breathing is irregular and my body is on fire but I'm welcoming it because I can't get enough of his contagious touches.

Squeezing my sides, Justin presses me against the counter, sandwiching me between his body and it.

"You taste so sweet." He murmurs against my lips.

Forcefully pulling away, I end our kiss and gaze into his glassy eyes. "You taste sweet too Jay." I coo and his eyes light up as he touches my cheek delicately.

Breathing deeply, I notice how his expression changes and becomes unreadable. That usually happens when he's spaced out or deep in thought.

Leaning down, he presses our foreheads together before closing his eyes as he skims my back sensually. "Angela." Justin whispers huskily and I shut my eyes as well, absorbing his energy and body heat, letting rapture engulf me.

"Yes?" I whisper.

"I'm falling in love with you." He blurts out with a heavy sigh and my heart skips a beat. My eyes are still closed tightly but I feel a jolt of emotions overpower me like they usually do whenever he says or does certain things. I wasn't expecting him to say that though. What the hell do I do? When I freeze under his touch, his hold around me tightens. "I'm sorry I just...I can't help it." He says sadly and I feel my heart ache. He thinks this is a bad thing? Oh my god.

"Don't say that." I force out, afraid to open my eyes for fear of what I might see in his blues.

"Tell me you want me...that I'm not scaring you away from being too forward. Tell me...I need to hear it." He pleads in a low grainy whisper and I slump my shoulders, my eyes finally fluttering open to glare at him. Pushing back, I take in his sorrowful blues, filled with fear and uncertainty.

"Justin..." I begin but he cuts me off.

"I want you Angela. I can't...take it anymore. It's driving me crazy, being around you and not being able to voice how I really feel. I need you...mind, body and soul..."

Shit, I think my insides just dissolved into a puddle of mush from what he said. That has to be the sweetest, most erotic thing a man has ever said to me.

"I want you too Justin. Always have." I admit, not caring anymore to keep anything inside. If I he can be open with me finally, I can do the same for him. We owe each other that. "I...I'm falling for you too. Already have actually." I blush, bowing my head in shame but he grips my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"Then say you'll be mine and only mine Angel." He voices, his azures glimmering with passion as they search my browns.

Smiling at him, I suddenly feel like my thoughts are screaming out at me, deafening me with all the possibilities and consequences of saying yes or no to him. But I ignore them because I know what I want, what my heart wants and it's always been him. Ever since I walked into that club over eight months ago and he stole my attention he had me. I already know my answer and I simply give it without hesitation..."Yes."

"Yes?" he questions, still unsure.

"Yes." I reiterate before a large grin adorns his face.

And the next thing I know, I'm being dragged away from the bar to another part of the apartment with Justin leading the way...

 

 

*****

 

 

I'm not sure how I got here. In fact, it's sort of this huge blur. I think the haze kicked in after Justin said he was in love with me. Yeah, that's it. Because after he whisked us away to his bedroom, I've been on some type of pleasure high ever since and can't quite come down. This is ten times worse, yet ten times better than any alcohol induced high. This is a type of intoxication I want on a regular. It's dangerous but I like it.

It's like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff getting ready to jump over only to look down and see pure blackness, not sure if I'll be met with the sweet ocean or jagged pointy rocks. Still, I'm leaping over because I can't get enough of that adrenaline rush. It's crazy because just when I think it's over, I hear the crashing of the waves below and I dive into the dark waters before surfacing up and swimming to shore. If that wasn't a metaphor describing how unimaginably inebriated I am over Justin's touch and kisses then I give up.

He didn't waste time either, wanting to show me just how much he cares. He was a gentleman and everything, asking my permission with shyness in his tone.

Well you can bet I didn't hesitate to respond. In fact, I literally jumped him, drowning him in feverish kisses, sending us both crashing down on his dark blue comforter covered bed. When we finally broke apart for air, he was laughing and I was smiling coyly but that didn't stop the flow. We were back in each other's arms in a matter of seconds when our eyes met, groping, touching, massaging and exploring each other's bodies for the first time.

I shuddered under his touch when his bare palms connected to my stomach.

And the next thing I knew we were cautiously undressing each other, relishing in the newly exposed flesh on our bodies waiting to be touched and kissed.

 

 

"You're even more beautiful like this..." Justin coos and I grin, gripping his face in my palms so I can lean up and kiss him as he's hovering over me on the bed, holding up his weight with his hands. His boxers and my panties our only remaining barriers preventing us from being connected completely skin-to-skin.

But I can wait a little longer because I really want to savor every bit of this moment with him and judging by the lascivious state he's giving me, I'd say he feels about the same.

Pulling away from our kiss, Justin moves his head to my neck, kissing me softly there before sucking lightly on my flesh, causing my hands to fall on his bare shoulders to grip him tightly.

"Damn Jay..." I pant as his large hand moves down my body, stopping at my left breast to fondle and massage it. He uses his fingertips to flick and play with my nipple until it hardens before giving my other breast equal attention. I'm writhing beneath him now as he begins leaving a trail of kisses over my collarbone before his lips take the place of his fingertips, sucking in one of my caramel brown nipples into his mouth.

Gasping, my back arches off the bed causing his suction on me to increase in intensity. Darting his tongue out, he slides it over my mounds, licking and nibbling lightly before switching over to the next, making sure he gives them both ample attention.

And I'm fighting to keep my breathing steady as I get lost in what he's doing to me. Ugh shit, this is so much better than I envisioned it to be. I'm way past this really happening. I'd like some speed right now actually. I can't take much more of this torture. My center is burning and I'm pretty sure my panties are soaked, but Justin is going torturously slow.

He continues his decent, moving his kisses down to my stomach and by now I'm squirming, my hands gripping his head as he kisses and licks any available flesh exposed to his lips.

"Shit, Justin..." I moan, choking on my words when his tongue dips into my navel for a split second before he moves further down to kiss me over the thin material of my panties.

His head instantly snaps up and I lift my head off the pillow, gazing down at him.

"What?" I ask but he's still staring before his eyes drift back over to my most private region. Biting the corners of his mouth, he opens it to speak but shuts it seconds later. "What Justin?!" I all but scream. Damn him, he needs to not watch me like he'd devour me whole. I'm going to burst without him even touching me.

"You're so wet." He says astonishingly and I roll my eyes, smiling at him. "And you have a tattoo!" He exclaims like that's the coolest thing in the world. I can't help but giggle now, nodding in agreement. "It's cute." He mentions, sliding my underwear further to the side so he can get a better look at the shooting star print I have just on the side, close to the groove of my thigh, falling into a sea of rose petals. "What were you thinking when you got this? It's...unusual." He states, his fingertips grazing over it as he continues studying it intently. I freeze when his hand brushes over my bud and I'm just about ready to bust if he doesn't stop teasing me like this.

Trying to gather my thoughts, I shrug. "I...it's an expression, that I'm like a shooting star where I aim for the sky but even when I may fall I still shine. If I fail and fall short, I'm safe and my fall won't cripple me so I can get back up again, hence the rose petals. Also something about love is in there..." I gasp, shutting my eyes tightly when he dips his head to kiss me in that exact spot. What the hell did I just say? I have no idea, my mind is jumbled.

"That's sweet. I like where you decided to put it. It's well hidden." He snickers, his fingers moving up to massage my center softly and I groan.

"Well, it's something very personal so it's only shared with someone who gets on that level with me."

"And how many people have been on that level?" He asks casually.

"Ugh Justin! You're the only one that counts and knows what it means besides me. Please don't do this to me, not now!" I scream out pleadingly. He can't be serious.

When I hear him laughing boisterously, I'm now aware that he's doing this on purpose, just to push my buttons. Just to...tease and torture me. He's getting a sick pleasure out of this.

"I'm sorry Angel. I'll behave. Good answer though." He chortles and I roll my eyes but my irritation with him soon disappears into oblivion when his mouth presses firmly against my clit through my underwear, kissing me there.

"Oh boy..." Throwing my head back, my body goes rigid under his touch when he begins kissing and nibbling on me. Then, he uses one of his fingers and slowly moves my panties out of the way.

"Hmmm..." I hear him hum softly then everything fades out and I see stars the moment his lips connect to my bare flesh. Opening my mouth, I drag air into my lungs when he doesn't waste any time sucking and licking around my clit and opening with slow, long strokes of his tongue.

Panting, my hands find the sheets and I grip them, letting out all of my pent up frustration on the bed as Justin eats me out skillfully.

But just when I feel like my orgasm is drawing near, the warmth of his mouth disappears and I whine from the loss of contact.

 

 

Making his way back up over me he stops to lick at his lips with a sly grin on his face and I'm just staring at him, mesmerized. Relishing in the view of his bare upper half when his movements cause his abs and muscles to flex, I grip him around his neck unexpectedly, pulling him down unto me.

He gasps from shock when he goes crashing down on top of me but I simply giggle while dipping my head to the side to suck lightly on his neck.

"Wow Angel." Justin breathes out, a low growl escaping his lips when I wrap my legs around his waist and begin grinding against him, my center rubbing against the hard bulge in his boxers. Hissing, Justin grips my waist tightly as his breathing deepens. I have a solid grasp on him and I'm not about to let up anytime soon. Continuing with my task at hand, I increase my suction around his neck, knowing that's going to leave a hickey later but I don't care and he doesn't seem to mind either.

Increasing the rotation of my hips, I continue rubbing and gyrating my center against him, each move I make causing his hold on me to tighten just slightly. Sinking further down between my legs, Justin starts pushing his throbbing dick against me, the hardness of his erection rubbing against my clit, sending pleasurable pulses through my body. But I'm not stopping. I've lost control over my body and the way it responds to him. Plus, he seems to be enjoying this, because his head is buried in the crook of my neck and he's breathing raggedly.

"Fuck Angela." Justin pants out, frozen solid on top of me and I continue sliding and wining against him, loving the feel of his erection fused with my center.

"Damn..." I moan feeling my orgasm building and he's not even inside of me yet.

Practically reading my mind, Justin's head suddenly shoots up to glare at me, his blues dark and glassy with lust. "I want you...now." He says in a husky, firm tone and my heart leaps in my chest from excitement. I'm not granted a chance to reply because he crushes his lips against mine while his other hand dips down between us to pull down his boxers. Aiding him, I angle my body, helping him to push them down his waist, while I'm still kissing him.

Pulling away from me, Justin casts his vision south and I follow his gaze, loving the sight of his hardened dick when it springs to life. He's definitely well endowed in that region and I'm seriously realizing that I'm springing a new addiction. Damn.

Lifting his head up to stare at me, he kicks his boxers all the way off his ankles before fixing his self between my legs. "Are you ok Angel?" Justin whispers with concern, probably because I'm wide-eyed, holding my breath, anticipating the moment he slides into me. Shaking my head vigorously, he smiles softly before taking his hand to shift my underwear all the way to the side. When I move to take it off he stops me. "No, I can't wait..." He murmurs, moving my hand out of the way before gripping his erection in his palms.

Noting how his dominant side takes over, I drop my hand, holding his gaze when he presses the head of his dick at my opening.

"Shit..." Justin swears his face contorting in pleasure and then, he suddenly plunges into me without warning taking me by surprise and causing my juices to flow out.

A soft scream escapes me and I hold onto him when he keeps sliding in, holding the upper half of his body up with his hands. He groans in pleasure, stopping to pull out of me before thrusting back in and I moan out, fixing my underwear to the side properly so it doesn't get in the way.

Grabbing one of my thighs, he lifts my leg higher around his waist and holds it in place while setting his pace. I can feel my walls clamping around his dick, sucking him in as he plunges into me, thrusting in and out of me vigorously.

"Uh yes...yes!" I moan out, matching his rhythm, getting lost in our connection.

"Fuck you feel so good Angela." Justin grunts. "So tight...and sweet." He mutters, his hips bouncing against mine with how deep he's going.

Keeping my hold on him, my hands slide down to grab him around his waist, loving the feel of him thrusting in and out of me. Breathing deeply, Justin picks up speed, falling forward slightly in shock when I smack his butt cheek.

"Naughty girl." He scolds and I giggle. But that doesn't throw off his rhythm. Instead, it causes his thrusts to intensify and I feel my stomach twists into knots when he starts hitting my spot, slamming into me hard.

"Oh my god." I gasp and he grins triumphantly, his body glistening from sweat.

"Found it." He smirks, his hips pivoting as he applies pressure to my g-spot and I gasp at him, a devious smile playing across his lips.

"So devious..." I choke out, my hips bucking when my orgasm begins pushing to the surface.

"You're loving me like that right now..." He growls cockily and I smack his butt again harsher this time.

"Don't Angel. You have no idea what that does...to me." Justin warns, swallowing hard. His face is now serious and I hold my breath when he grips my other leg, bringing both of them higher up around his slender waist so he can gain better access. "Shit, you have no idea, how long I've wanted you..." Justin breathes out, still pounding into me, my insides scorching as my entire body threatens to burst into flames from the intense heat radiating between us.

"Fuck I've wanted you too...so much...uh god I'm so close." I whimper, keeping pace with his movements.

"Me too Angel...let it out." Justin orders and I do just that, the force of his thrusts sending me spiraling over the edge faster than I expected. Hollering his name, I shut my eyes tightly when my walls constrict and my body spasms. Tingling sensations rush through my core as my release drains my energy.

Justin is still moving inside of me the best way he can with my walls sucking him dry.

"Goddamn..." he lets out, and my eyes flutter open to meet his, his thrusts slowing down significantly until his hips jerk. His dick twitches inside of me and he drops his head when he reaches his peak, letting out his release and coating my walls.

Absorbing as much air as he can in one breath, Justin's hips slowly stop moving and his hands give way causing him to drop my legs and collapse on top of me.

 

 

Wrapping my arms around his back, I hold him closely, feeling my breasts rubbing against his chest as his heart pounds rigorously against his ribcage. I can feel the vibrations of his pulse against me, mixing with my own harsh heartbeat.

Grabbing my hips gently, he gradually slides out of me, then helps me to pull off my underwear and toss it with the rest of our discarded clothes before he rolls us over to lie on our side, facing each other with our limbs tangled.

Pushing back to look at me he smiles brightly while brushing some of my raven hair that cascades down my shoulders out of my face. "My beautiful Angel." He whispers lovingly before pecking me softly on the lips.

Smiling back at him, I take in a deep breath, my palm skimming over his shoulder with his arm snuggly draped over my waist. We're both propped up on our elbows with our other hand behind our heads as we gaze at each other silently.

"So..." I begin and Justin chuckles.

"So..." he mocks me like he usually does.

"I...I love you jay." I blurt out, gasping and covering my mouth due to what just slipped out. Oh god, am I still high?

Clutching my hand, he pulls it away from my mouth, kissing the back of it before he places it down. "I love you too Angel. No need to be shy with me now...we're past that." He points out obviously and I sigh, relaxing against the pillow when he grabs the comforter and pulls it over our bodies.

"So, I guess you'll really have a real reason to say I'm your girlfriend now when you get hit on at the club huh?" I giggle and he laughs out, his vision fixated on my hair as he slicks his fingers through it.

"I guess so. You can bet I'm going to be introducing you to every female that tries to spit her game so be prepared." He jokes but he has no idea how wonderful him saying that makes me feel.

"Hmmm...ok...I'm tired." I say, yawning lightly, our activities running me dry.

"Then sleep. I'll bring you home tomorrow morning so you can get ready for work." He explains and I groan when I realize that I indeed have work in the morning. Another boring day at the accounting office. It will be worth it once I get to see Justin at the end of the day.

"Ok." I say, shutting my eyes. I can feel him moving against me, putting us in more comfortable positions and I sigh contently as drowsiness begins kicking in.

"Angela." Justin calls out and I open my eyes again to stare at him, realizing that he's holding a CD and photo in his hand. "This is yours. I almost forgot. Oh and Tami said I could bring you to the next photo shoot session since I uh, couldn't stop talking about you." He blushes lightly, his blues filled with mixed emotions. Aw, he's blushing, how cute. And wow, I get to meet her? This is great!

"Really?" I ask excitedly, before yawning again.

"Uh huh, she wants to meet you." Justin says proudly and I gush. "Next photo shoot. I promise."

"Wow. I can't wait!" I say enthusiastically.

"I know." He grins and I giggle.

Beaming, I grab the items from him and survey them, realizing it's a signed Tami Chynn CD of her single ‘Frozen', followed by an autographed photo of her which Justin took out. Damn, what have I been doing without him in my life all these years?

"Thank you Jay." I coo, placing a soft kiss on his lips and he nods taking the items away from me to rest on the nightstand.

"You're welcome." He replies, pulling me against his warm chest.

Relaxing in his hold, I shut my eyes when he begins tracing patterns over my chin and lips with his fingertips.

Sleep is slowly consuming me as I listen to his now steady breathing. This is the life. I know things won't always be like this and we'll have our arguments and fall outs like any real relationship, but I'm looking forward to all the good times we'll share together. Even if it's just lying in each other's arms like this now after some amazing sex, he's my poison and I'm not going anywhere. Yeah, I'm getting used to this no doubt. I really hope he's the last for me. I'm willing to stick it out and endure for as long as he'll be here with me.

"You know..." Justin whispers as he continues playing around with me, his hands brushing my earlobe then diving back in my hair. His voice sounds faint as I fall deeper into sleep, but, I catch the last thing he says to me, feeling my heart warm with adoration and love for him as I allow sleep to completely take over.

"Sometimes Angel...honestly, I really believe that you have wings that are tucked away...perfectly hidden...and you're just waiting for the right moment to spread them and set yourself free..."

 

*The End*

 

*****

Song Justin Sang: Ordinary Love by Alaine.

 

End Notes:
*Thanks to MissTasha, I threw a line in there...I think it works well...hehehe...:P*
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=992