[Comments - 35]
Summary: At a certain point, we all need some tender loving. Now, mix that up with the perfect definition of ‘sexy' wrapped in the package of a young server who specializes in whipping up your favorite drink, giving you the perfect concoction of something lethal yet addicting and intoxicating. For Angela, that's her poison. Only, it's not so much a drink but rather the person who serves up these delicious delights.

"I can believe you don't have a man presently, but I won't believe that you don't want one." Pausing, his blues latch onto my browns and he smiles slyly. "I'll tell you what I think though. I think that you just haven't gotten the man you want yet...or maybe..." Drifting again, his smile widens. "He just doesn't know that you indeed want him so he can make the first move." Damn, he knows me so well...


Rated: R
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19290 Read: 9731
Published: Jul 19, 2008 Updated: Jul 22, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

 

stories/160/images/tenderbanner.jpg

I promised you guys shorts in between my long story updates so I'm keeping my promise. :) This one struck me so I had to write it. It's three chapters long. It's a little short/visual love story. I hope you guys like. :)

 

1. Night One by d_simplicity [Comments - 11] (5699 words)

2. Night Two, Three, Four, Five... by d_simplicity [Comments - 8] (5507 words)
When I was writing this one, I kept thinking of how a girl and guy would be like with each other when seriously falling for someone but not knowing how to tell them. How they see each other from their perspectives is always intense and very particular, so I was going for that too. I wanted it to be the classic little fairy tale love story but at the same time, I wanted my characters to be real where you can look at them and say, oh that can happen in real life. So, I'm hoping I got that and it works out well for you all. lol. And thanks to all the wonderful feedback from you guys I wasn't expecting. hehe. It's motivating and I love you guys for it and to everyone who is reading. Enjoy. Only one more update to go. :( But I hope you like. :)

3. Night...Uh...??... by d_simplicity [Comments - 16] (8084 words)
Thank you so, so, so much to all of you for the great feedback and for reading! I'm so happy you all enjoyed this one. Ah, it's over so soon. :( IDK, I was thinking about bringing them back for one more short...maybe a little photo shoot session? I haven't made up my mind. lol. But thanks so much and know some of this chapter is NC-17 *whistles* so, take caution when reading. Enjoy. :)