Author's Chapter Notes:
The plot starts to kick up a bit. It's going to get more interesting I promise. haha ENJOY!!

Three months have passed and I am now, by far, the most hated female in the world. I am the one that has caused THE Justin Timberlake to disappear. The media cannot seem to find him unless he wants to be found. He goes to award shows and big events and definitely charity events, all to which I do not accompany. He does show up to the charity events with a large donation from both him and an anonymous giver. The media just cannot seem to find him walking down the street, flipping people off, swimming in the ocean, or most importantly he cannot be found with his significant other. They cannot find him and they blame me.

 

The media and the fans blame me. They blame because their beloved popstar has deserted them, and they see it as my fault. I’m the bad influence. He loved his fans and would do anything for me before me. They still love to bring up the high speed chase from a while back, and they see it as the first step to his downfall. He isn’t out there swooning the public, so they assume he has deserted his music and talents as a whole. It is all because of me. The girl they cannot get pictures of to save their lives. They do not know me or see me, so they assume I hold him back.

 

What these people, so-called fans, do not know is that Justin has been writing like crazy and I do nothing but support him. He is looking through movie scripts and I am helping him go through them and decide if there is anything out there he is interested in being. He wants to keep trying new things and expand his talents. I am not trying to keep him from the public. I do not want to be in the public eye, and he chooses to stay out of it as well. He actually enjoys the normalcy that he is experiencing for once, and I am not going to force him out if he doesn’t want to be out there.

 

As I rattle on here, I’m sure you are not really paying attention. You are still wanting to know about that first date. What happened and how did it lead to three months later? I’ll let you in on a little secret. I hate retelling this story, because Tabbetha insisted on hearing it over and over again for the next two weeks after it. I’ll tell it one more time and then I am moving on.

 

After Justin asks to take me out on a date, I agree and we decide to get up out of bed and go join the two nosey butts downstairs. It doesn’t take long for Tabbetha to start diving into our lives.

 

“So Arianna told you some business information? How do you feel about all of that?” She asks Justin curiously.

 

“Well it’s definitely weird to hear. I’m glad she told me, but it will take time to adjust to all this information.” He answers as honest as he can.

 

“So when’s this date going to be?” She blurts out.

 

“You know what? I’m going to soundproof my room. I’m tired of you listening in.” I tell her with a glare.

 

“Aw, come on! You know I do it. If you didn’t want me to hear then you wouldn’t talk so loud.” She declares. “Besides, it is nowhere as bad as when I had to you getting it on with –“

 

“I think that’s enough.” I cut her off once again. “I believe our first date will be tonight.” I tell her as a matter-of-fact.

 

She cannot resist asking when and where and for all the details. I can tell Justin wants the details to since he planned on taking me out, but I am tired of Tabbetha.

 

“I’m taking him to work with me” I tell them resisting the smirk I felt coming.

 

“WHAT?! That’s so unfair!!” Chase exclaims from where he was quietly sitting on the couch.

 

“I don’t really know what you are talking about.” I act stupid.

 

“You do, too. You are such a bitch! We’ve been begging to go for forever now, and you are taking him – a newbie, practically a stranger.” Chase yells out standing up.

 

I could tell he had no intention of hurting his friend’s feeling in any way but he was mad at me. “I’ll have you know that Justin is neither a ‘newbie’ or a ‘stranger’ to you, Chase. He’s your friend and now my date. You pushed for this and now you have to deal with this.” I tell him with extreme controlled calm.

 

“I’m going to change clothes really fast and then we can head out. Are you cool with that?” I ask Justin.

 

He nods. I could see his confusion and he expresses it when he believes me to be out of earshot. “What is so great about work? How is that a date? Is this her way of telling me to fuck off?” He questions the two left in the room with him.

 

I stop to hear what the two answer back.

 

“Are you kidding? She’s taking you to her work. Even if it weren’t for the fact that this place is amazing, I’d almost say this is her way of saying she hopes to keep you around.” Chase tells him with, what I believe to be, a hint of shock.

 

“He has a point. We didn’t see her workplace for the longest time and have been begging to go back. She has some fantastic stuff there. Her business is just as personal to her as her personal life and she hold both very close to her and does all she can to keep it as her own. The fact that she’s sharing with you and so much at that means that she’s quite fond of you.” Tabbetha tries to reassure him and encourage him.

 

I make a run for it up the stairs and change quickly before the two brats share more even more than they should. It doesn’t take long before I return in simple jeans and a plain bright blue t-shirt. I throw on some tennis shoes and get back downstairs.

 

“Ready to go?” I ask him as I come into the room.

 

He jumps up. “Sure am. Let’s go. Want me to drive?”

 

I laugh a bit. “I think I can handle the driving. We don’t want to be caught do we?”
I wink at him. I turn to Chase. “If you can promise not to get in trouble again, I’ll let you have these while I’m gone.” I tell him a I hold up the keys to my bike that he loves so much.

 

His eyes light up. “I promise!!”

 

I roll my eyes showing that I don’t believe him, but I throw him the keys anyway. “Please be careful. I’ll see you all later.” With this we walk out to my garage where I had several car choices that amazes the boy. “Ferrari work for you?” I ask with a smile.

 

“Works for me.”

 

We hop in and I, of course, speed out and get ourselves to my workplace in very short amount of time. We pulled up to a gate but there was still no house in sight.

 

“Um… you gate in a yard?” Justin asks looking around for some sign of a work building.

 

I get us into the gate and down a drive and I watch as Justin’s jaw drops when he sees a mansion instead of a skyscraper. “Oh please close your mouth. Didn’t your mother ever tell you that you will catch flies?” I laugh at him. “It’s not like you don’t have a mansion and all your friends don’t have one.”

 

“I know. It’s just that you have one that’s straight out of the 18th century or something. We should have arrived in a horse pulled carriage, you in a ball grown and me in a fancy tux.” He tells me.

 

This definitely makes me laugh. “If you say so.” I stop in front of the house and get out. As I walk around the car, I throw my keys at Brady, who comes out to move it. “Get out, Justin, so Brady here can put the car away.”

 

He listens to me and gets out, and the car is gone within seconds. We are met and greeted at the door by Charles. “Hey, girl, how’s the arm doing?”

 

“It hurts like hell but that’s what the drugs are for, right?” I answer causing him to chuckle.

 

“I suppose so.” He then looks over at Justin with a questioning glance.

 

I introduce the two and then I order Charles to inform James that we were there and tell him to come find me. Charles left with a quick ‘yes, ma’am’ and then we were off again.

 

“Man, you really do have control around here don’t you?” Justin asks amazed.

 

“Yeah, now it is time for the grand tour.” I tell him.

 

I take him to the back of the house to show him the fantastic kitchen and inform him that he can have the cook make him whatever. The down the hall to the right were our training rooms that were filled with all kinds of weaponry and punching bags and lots of paddings and so much more. I show him the shooting range and let him take a few shots himself with the simple 9mm . The pool is next then the tennis courts and the basketball courts and the other pool. I figure this is enough for now, so I bring him back inside.

 

There are bedrooms upstairs for those who need to rest for any reason or end up working overnight. There’s also a medical room for those who are wounded on the job. It is hard to explain to the hospital about a gunshot wound or a knife wound or so on without suspicions and not to mention the police being involved.

 

He is quiet while he just looked around with a little admiration. “I’m amazed. I can see why Chase and Tabbetha would enjoy coming to hang out. How’s the privacy work?”

 

“That’s the fun part. We have security that would make the CIA and the President jealous. We keep the house surrounded enough by land so that no cameras can get shots and there’s pretty much no way anyone, without permission, can get to this place.” I tell him with complete confidence.

 

He nods. “That sounds like fun.” I actually couldn’t tell if he is being sarcastic.

 

The rest of the day we hang out and enjoy watching movies in the move theater we have in the basement, play some basketball, and I even teach him a little martial arts.

 

It is during the martial arts lesson that James decides to grace us with his presence.

 

“I heard that you brought an unauthorized visitor onto the grounds. I’m shocked.” James says walking into the room.

 

“I’m going to make you unauthorized if you don’t learn not to annoy me. Where have you been? In my office?” I question him.

 

“I was doing some work that you should have done but apparently you are too busy with fun.” He states looking over at Justin.

 

“Whatever!” I exclaim. I introduce the two testosterone filled boys. Justin politely greets him and stays quiet. James on the other hand decides on a different approach.

 

“So, Justin, you’re her new boy toy huh? Well, let me just tell you that you she can wear you out, ESPECIALLY after a long hard day at work.” He tells Justin with a smirk and a wink.

 

I respond by sweeping my feet underneath him, taking his out, and causing him to land on his back with a loud ‘oomph.’ “Don’t push your luck today, James. You annoy me.” I warn him with a smile.

 

After taking James out and getting back to our martial arts lesson, our night is pretty nice. It is a simple and fun night. It is so fun that we are exhausted by the end of the night. I decide that we should take advantage of the bedrooms because there is no way I’ll make it home without falling asleep at the wheel. We go upstairs and I give him some clothes to change into and we both pass out within seconds of our heads touching the pillows.

 

That was our first date. Our second date was a double with Tabbetha and Chase and that one annoyed me, but we survived it. We went out several times, and we ended up at the mansion several times. It was our way of have a normal dating relationship without worry of the media, plus if I had to work, I was there just in case.

 

We are sitting at my house right now. It is just Justin and me for once. Probably something to do with me threatening their lives. We have been dating for three months with a date pretty much every night, yet very few of them were we alone. Tabbetha and Chase were around when we were at home, and then there were the hordes of men around somewhere watching while we were at the mansion. James always finds it amusing when he chooses to be around all the time and pretty much spy on us. I’m pretty sure I’m going to kill him.

 

We are lying on the couch, enjoying being alone and in each other arms, while watching a movie and eating some dinner. I am about to get up and take our dishes back into the kitchen when I hear something outside. I am not sure what it is, but it stops me in my tracks.

 

“What is it, babe?” Justin asks sitting up on the couch.

 

“Shh. I heard something outside.” I inform him as I slowly move closer to my front window. I get about 3 steps closer when my window shatters and I dive to pull Justin to the ground. I look up from the ground and see the hole in the wall the bullet made. We are under attack and I have to get Justin to safety. This is why I didn’t want to start anything.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to get more out soon!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story