I see my car being brought around the corner. I stand on the curb waiting impatiently for it to get to me.

 

“Arianna!” I hear my name being yelled out behind me, but I refuse to turn around or even acknowledge it.

 

My car comes to a screeching holt right in front of me. I roll my eyes (I’m surprised they are not stuck like that by now) as the guy gets out of the driver’s seat. He comes around the car and gives me the keys. “I’m sorry about that stop. Your brakes seem to be a little sensitive compared to the other cars from tonight.” He is scared of me and my threat. If this had happened about 20 minutes ago, this would be extremely amusing to me.

 

“I’m truly sorry.” He continues to apologize. “I honestly didn’t mean –“

 

“Whatever.” I cut him off and throw a wad of cash at him hoping this will shut him up.

 

I start to walk around my car when I feel myself being jerked back onto the curb by my arm. I whip around and glare at the person holding it. “You need to get your hands off me.” I tell him through clinched teeth.

 

“Arianna, I don’t understand.” Justin says with a lost look on his face. “I was hoping that we could talk. I didn’t think my singing was that bad.” He tries to joke. He sees the fact that I am in no mood and his face falls. I almost feel bad. “I came here hoping we could maybe talk.” He repeats a little quieter this time.

 

“Is that so? Did Chase and Tabbetha put you up to this? Promise you something if you would just please come talk to their ‘broken’ friend?” I ask him in a sarcastic pleading tone. “I don’t need y’alls damn pity. I’m fine.” I yell at him.

 

I am annoyed with my friends, hurt with Justin, and pissed because of all this. I missed out on a good lay because of this!

 

“I’m not sure I know what you are talking about to be honest.” He tells me as I hear the two shits running up behind me now.

 

“Arianna! What the hell?!” Chase yells.

 

“We were having a blast and then you have a psychotic break in there.” Tabbetha says, obviously upset.

 

“Fuck all of this intervention shit,” I say as I turn to walk around my car again.

 

“We didn’t invite Justin here.” Tabbetha yells out desperately.

 

I pause a moment but decide to not listen to their bullshit.

 

“Arianna, we’re not lying. As much as I love my boy, Justin, here, we didn’t invite him. It was just us tonight.” Chase tells me giving Justin an apologetic look.

 

This time I really do stop and turn to Justin who is lost. “What made you think they invited me? Why does that matter?” He asks.

 

“How did you know where to find me then and why are you here?” I avoid his questions by asking my own.

 

“Your guard, Charles, told me and like I said, I came to talk.”

 

“Charles? Right and how, I must ask, did you get up to see Charles?” I ask with a look of disbelief.

 

“James. He came to see me a couple of weeks ago, we flew back today, and he drove me to the mansion to talk to you but Charles told us you were here. Then, he dropped me off here.” He explains.

 

“James? Selfish, pompous, asshole James?” Tabbetha question and I can’t help but glare at her.

 

“Yeah. Surprised me too,” he answers back.

 

Right now I do not want to think about the whos, whats, whens, wheres, and such. I am drunk and still wishing I was not missing out on that lay. Damn it! “Ah fuck it. You’re a better one anyway.” I say out loud. All three turn to me with a confused look. I do not explain, instead I look at Chase. “Are you drunk?” I ask holding up my keys.

 

“Not at all,” he answers with a huge smile.

 

“You lie but right now I do not care. You get pulled over or wreck my car, I’ll slit your throat.” I tell him as I throw my keys at him and grab Justin by the arm and pull him into the back seat as the other two climb into the front.

 

“Go to the mansion.” I command.

 

I see Chase smile and he starts the car and heads to the mansion.

 

The whole ride we are all quiet. I feel my drunkenness coming back and my hands start to have a mind of their own. I start to rub on Justin’s left leg that is pressed against my right one. I increase the pressure as I rub up and down and then I reach down and grab onto the inside of his thigh, massaging it. I feel him tense up a little but he doesn’t say anything. I don’t look at him but continue my movements. He shifts a couple of times but that is about it.

 

Chase pulls up to the gate and I see one of the men about to open it until he sees Chase in the driver’s seat. I lean forward and wave so he sees that I’m there and entry is okay. The gate opens and Chase drives us up to the door. He jumps out with Tabbetha and I impatiently push Justin out as I follow him. I hold my hand out for the keys and Chase reluctantly hands them over with a pout.

 

“Get over it. You got to drive one of my cars. Be happy. I may let you drive my Ferrari one day.” I say then laugh when his eyes widen. “Don’t hold your breath.”

 

“That’s not nice.” Chase says, still pouting.

 

“You’re not driving anymore. You two can use one of the guest rooms. I think Room Seven is open,” I tell them with a smirk, raising my eyebrows.

 

“Well if you insist.” Chase says grabbing Tabbetha and walking off down the hallway.

 

“What’s Room Seven?” Justin asks standing behind me.

 

I turn around and close the front door and lock up. “That doesn’t matter now. You are coming with me upstairs to my room.” I tell him as I grab his hand again and pull him up the stairs and to my room.

 

As soon as Justin gets in the door, I shut the door and slam him against it. I may be missing out with the bartender, but I’m okay with it now. This boy is way better. I pretty much pounce on him. It does not take long before our kisses heat up and quicken in pace. They become almost desperate. I am trying to make up on some missed time. We somehow make our way to the bed, stripping clothes off on the way, but not letting our lips part. We finally lie on the bed, and our lips start to roam around along with our hands. This is what I have been needing for a while now.

 

 We’ll talk in the morning. Right now I am determined to feel him close again and to follow through on Matthew’s suggestion from earlier. I need to work out some frustration and stress before I talk anyway, otherwise I may say something I shouldn’t.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story