As soon as I leave the restaurant, I rush home and change into something a little more workable. I choose a tighter fitting black shirt with a pair of fitting, yet stretchable, black pants and a pair of black tennis shoes. You expecting me to say heels or boots weren't you? Don't lie. Contrary to what the media would like you to believe, a girl can't move and fight well in heels. I switch out my car for something a little faster but can still work off roads. I speed off, squealing tires all the way. I am determined to get where I'm going fast and I do. I make my way down a highway and quickly take a sharp turn to my right onto a small hidden road, really more of a path is was so narrow. I travel down the path and start to go up a hill and finally come to an old house resting on top.

I squeal to a stop and storm out of my car and into the house. "Where is he?!" I demand as soon as I make it through the front door.

"Well, hello, doll. You got here awful fast. Can I get you a drink?" A man known as Rich smiles as me as I stand there furious beyond belief. His name is actually something John or Joe but he changed it to Rich, so everyone knows how much money he has. I think he has a grudge against me - I have more money.

"DON'T call me doll. Where is Jackson? You may have a grudge against me, but you can't bring him into this. I'm not in the mood to play games with you tonight." I warn him.

"Ah, but here's the deal. This has nothing to do with some 'grudge.' You're Jackson was trespassing on MY property." He informs me with a smirk. "I don't know if you're aware of this, but that's illegal and I don't appreciate it. I'm just holding him until the proper authorities get here. I feel its my civic duty to make sure he doesn't believe he can just get away with this." He was so sure and happy with himself.

"I think you're the last person that needs to teach people lessons dealing with the law. I, however, can teach you lesson in dealing with me and pissing me off. I'll give you a hint: Don't do it." I warn him trying not to calm myself so I don't mess something up. "Now I suggest you let Jackson go, and I may not kill you." This time I'm smiling.

"Really" He walks up to me and, at this time, I see about ten maybe eleven men surrounding me. "It seems to me that you are in no place to be demanding or threatening anything. I am personally disappointed because I was sure that killing you would be a lot more difficult." What a smug bastard. "I can't believe you came alone. I guess this one be one of those reasons this world is better for men. You should just go back and find yourself a good strong man and have his babies and just make sure that dinner is on the table when he gets home. Well you should do this if I weren't going to kill you."

"Well before you 'kill me.' I suggest you come to the 21st century. Women are just as capable as 'bringing home the bacon' as a man is. As I recall, I'm a little better than some." This remark pissed him off. I could tell. His face didn't read as smug as before. "Before you finish me off, I suggest you do one thing." This time I have a smug look on my face.

"What would that be?"

"Say 'hello' to my friends. They don't feel all that welcomed since you've been ignoring them." I answer and right on cue 10 of my biggest men come barreling through the room from all directions, guns in hands. "Now that we've evened up the odds a bit, let's say we get this party started." I declared right as I kicked the bastard in the stomach knocking him back into the wall behind him.

This definitely did not thrill him much. I guess it sucks for him though that I'm so much better at fighting than him among so many other things. He comes at me but I'm easily able to dodge him and punching him hard in the face. "Maybe you should just give up and let me have Jackson back and I can get back home in time to enjoy my dinner you so rudely interrupted" The next thing I know, a gun is pointed at me and a bullet grazes my arm. "You bastard! This is an expensive shirt" I dive to get out of the way of the bullets that follow. Making my way down the hall, I search the rooms looking for Jackson.

I walk into a dark room which was probably at one time a big bedroom. Before I got a chance to call out, I felt something hard being slammed into my back. Rich just hit me with his gun causing me to almost black out. I'm getting extremely tired of this arrogant wannabe badass. It was difficult for me to stand up at first. The pain ran through my whole body and I had to regain my senses. I finally got stood up only to have him punch me hard right across my jaw, knocking me back down to my knees and of course while I w as down, the coward had to kick me right in the gut. With Rich aiming his gun right at my head, I act fast and swipe my feet under him knocking his out from under him. He falls back, giving me time to stand up and get my balance. I stand over him as he laid on his stomach but trying to stand up, at this point, I kick his side knocking him over onto his back and then proceed to step on his neck. "Do I need to ask you again?"

He goes to grab my foot to twist it, but I'm too fast. I quickly grab his wrists and twist them outward causing Rich to flinch in pain. "Apparently you think I like to repeat myself. Too bad for you I hate to, but I'll do it one more time for you since you are apparently retarded." I lean down close to his face, pushing my knee into his chest. "Where's Jackson?"

He answers by spitting in my face. I find this to be the most disgusting thing ever and the worst thing you could do to me. This asshole is going to pay!! I respond to this by punching him several times in the jaw, breaking it. Also, he receives a dislocated shoulder, a broken nose, a loss of 4 teeth, and a few more injuries. I grab him by his hair and drag him to a chair that was in the room. "Just remember that I'm not your normal girl-next-door. I will not tolerate you holding my men hostage as some game. You have an issue with me, you come after me. I'll kill you and call it even. Don't worry. I won't kill you just yet. I must go get Jackson and my other men out of here, because after that, the fun begins." I get him tied to the chair and there's no way he was going anywhere. "Well don't miss me too much. I'll be back." I run off and grab a couple of my men and we search every room, closet, whatever we could. I knew it we wouldn't have too long to find him.

We find our way outside and into a small shed in the back yard. Just inside is Jackson sitting in a very uncomfortable looking metal chair. His arms and legs are tied down. By the looks of it, his right leg and arm are broke, his face is completely swollen to the point that I doubt he could see at all, and I am sure his jaw is broken. I look down at his hand and see that his ring finger on his left hand is cut extremely deep. This is probably what was going on when I showed up. Jackson's head was hanging down, his chin resting on his chest. I pick his head up and call out his name. No response. My men are cutting his restraints. "Jackson!" I call out again. "I need you to come back to us so we can get you out of here." All I get is a very quiet moan. "Jackson, we're going to take you back to the main house and get you taken care of." I explain to him as one of the other men picks him up and leaves as I instruct him to take him back and get someone to tend to his wounds immediately.

I rush back into the house, careful to avoid Rich's men. I make it back into the house and see no one anywhere which worried me a little. I grab my gun and make sure it stays in front of me ready to be fired. I make it back to the room where I left Rich, only to find an empty room. The ropes lying in the floor beside the chair, obviously having been cut. His men must have come to his rescue. Damn it! I was so looking forward to killing this bastard. He'll get what's coming to him and I'll be sure to be the one that delivers it. No one messes with me and gets away with it.

At this point, I decide to go back home to take a long, hot bath and relax a little while I figure out how to take care of Rich and his annoying clan. I jump back into my car and speed out the way I sped in. It doesn't take long until I arrive home, my safe haven. I pull into the driveway and immediately feel myself tense up and become extremely, almost uncontrollably, pissed. I can see into my front window and see Chase and Tabbetha sitting and waiting for me. This does not piss me off. What pisses me off is the fact that as I pull in, I see Justin standing up and looking out the window. I pull my car into the garage behind the house and sit there a while trying to calm myself down.

I decide I can't wait any longer and its time to just go inside and maybe my friends will be smart enough to leave me alone right now. Of course I see I have no such luck when I walk out of the garage and see Tabbetha looking out the back door at me. I lock up the garage and slowly walk towards the giving my roommate the look of death. I push the door open and push past Tabbetha. "How are things? Are you -" She stops talking when I turn around and she gets a good look at my condition. I could barely stand up straight, thanks to the kick from Rich. "What happened?! Are you ok?!" She fusses and tries to touch me.

"Don't touch me. What the hell is he doing here?" I demand an answer quietly, hoping not to draw anymore attention.

"We came over to watch some movies."

"You thought it'd be ok to bring him here? I thought you'd be smarter than that."

"Hey, girl!" Chase greets as he walks into the kitchen not really seeing me at first but you knew as soon as he did. "What the hell happened to you?!"

I look behind him and see Justin standing there staring at her. It's obvious that he is shocked over my condition and I'm not happy that he's there to see it. "I'm going to take a long, hot bath. I expect all to back to normal." I say looking at Tabbetha. "I also need to talk to you both. I suggest you don't say much at all." I say strongly looking at Chase. "Good night you all. Nice to have met you, Justin. Maybe next time, I won't be so busy with work." I suggest all out of politeness. I make my immediate departure and slowly get myself into that hot bath that I have been looking forward to. I am not going to be able to move much at all tomorrow and I could tell by how sluggish I already am.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story