Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, as you can see there's a lot of "porn" being posted right now (haha), but that's because some of my girls and I are participating in a little writing competition called the JTPC Porn Princess Challenge. We're in the middle of round one right now, so here's my submission that was inspired by Janet Jackson's "Any Time, Any Place". I hate to sound like a Debbie Downer about this one, but I've definitely have written better ones so hope you all enjoy it.

Please check out the official website for the competition to read other stories and vote for your favorite: http://violet.distant-faces.net/pop/index.php Also I am working on the next updates for "Right In Front Of Me" as I type so stay tuned for that as well! *Muah*
Soft, warm lips leave wet kisses on my neck. Fingertips graze from my sides, to the curve of hips, then finally to my upper thighs. His beautiful sculpted body is nestled on top of mine as he tries to bring me to a conscious state. He’s successful in his efforts as my eyes flutter open and focus on his gorgeous blue orbs and his breathtaking smile. This is my wakeup call.

He’s not slick though; he may have beat my back out last night”hence my naked state this morning”and he probably thinks that he’ll be able to continue where he left off. But he knows what time I have to be at work and there’s just not enough time for him to make me scream and cream before sending me on my way. But when Justin touches me, teases me and pleases me the way he does, it’s hard to remember that I even have a job.

“Morning baby,” he says quietly but with intent as he nuzzles his nose against mine.

“Morning,” I reply groggily, still feeling the effects of last night. My eyes close instinctively as I feel his lips latch onto my neck again, making me throb with each kiss.

Justin,” I groan in pleasure, “I have to get ready for work.”

“Call in sick,” he mumbles against my skin.

“Justin I hardly have any sick days left thanks to you, and if I come in late to work one more time”"

“You talk to much,” he cuts me off before devouring my lips with his. Morning breath is the furthest thing from my mind as I savor the taste of his lips, taking my time to nibble and suck on his bottom one. Chills run up and down my spine as our tongues touch and my fingers tangle themselves into his short curls. Shit, he knows just what to do to break me down…but I’m already in hot water with my boss about my job performance these days. If only he knew how good my boyfriend’s performance is, then he’d see why I can’t get out of the bed in morning.

“Baby, you have to get up so that I can get ready.”

“But I’m already up,” he says with a mischievous glint in his eye while I just shake my head at him. He’s up alright; hard, thick and throbbing against my thigh and ready to sink into my juicy depths.

I chuckle lightly, “Funny…but no.” Pushing his lean body off of mine, I put on my robe before make my way for the bathroom, starting the water for the shower and then brushing my teeth.

“You know I hate that damn word,” I hear him yell from the bed.

“Oh you mean funny?” I joke while standing in the doorway.

He glares at me, “You know damn well what word I’m talking about.”

“Well I gotta say no sometime. That’s what’s wrong with you now, you damn nympho.”

“So I’m a nympho now?” He asks while advancing toward me. “This coming from the woman who rode me like Seabiscuit for a week after my first tour…”

“You were gone for three months! Not to mention that you had to go overseas too. And your ass wasn’t complaining when I made you bust one”or two, every single time,” I retort while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Damn, that was a good week. You missed daddy huh baby?” He chuckles while wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Probably not near as much as you missed all of this,” I reply before dropping my robe, stepping into the shower and shooting him a wink.

“And I’m the sex manic,” he says while stepping into the shower behind me.

“You are…I was a good girl until I started messing around with you.”

“Please, who would have known that my girlfriend is the real life Rae,” he laughs.

I turn around and smack him in the shoulder, “Jerk. You wish I was like that; rolling around, having spells, begging for some dick.”

“Yeah, that describes you almost to a T,” he jokes.

“You got jokes this morning huh? Well what if the roles were reversed? Would if I had you begging me?”

“Is that a challenge?” He asks me with a grin.

“I think it is…”

“Fine. Since I used to doing all the work, I’ll let you seduce me and show me what you’ve got…my body is yours,” he says lowly while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
I turn away from the showerhead and let my eyes drink in his Adonis-like body. He’s damn right his body is mine and no one else’s to be exact. From those bulging biceps, defined pecs, and rippled abdomen all the way down to that delicious dick is mine. I nibble on my bottom lip as I envision all the sensuous things that I plan on doing to him, getting juicy at just the mere thought. I wrap my arms around his neck and place small kisses along his jaw line before tugging and sucking his earlobe into my mouth.

“You’re on.”

-- -- -- -- -- --


“Baby, why’d you make me take this car out tonight? You treating me to something special?” Justin asks me, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“I might be,” I reply coyly, running my hand over his as he controls the gear shift of his Ferrari. I never thought it would be possible, but I think Justin’s 599 GTB Fiorano makes me nut almost as much as he does. Something about this car just makes me hot when I see him drive it, mainly because it reminds me of how Justin makes love; the way it can go from 0-62 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds like when he wants it fast, but how he can hit the cruise control when he wants it nice and slow. The fact that it’s Red, a color of passion, is enough to make me wet.

“You really like this car huh?” He asks while interrupting my thoughts.

“I love this car,” I smile while turning in my seat to face him. “In fact, I might have to leave you for this car,” I joke with a giggle.

“So that’s why you got me driving out to the boonies late at night, so you can off me and drive away in my ride…that’s fucked up girl,” he replies, shaking his head with a smile.

“Oh hush, and make a right at this fork in the road up here.”

We we’re leaving the restaurant after having dinner when we both decided that we didn’t feel like going home yet, so I suggested that we take a drive and get lost in the countryside somewhere. It’s a gorgeous night despite reports of late night rain showers. With the top down, I look up at the sky and breathe in the night air before bringing my eyes back to Justin.

My fingers run through his short curls before trailing down the side of his neck, his chest, and finally landing on the crotch of his pants. I place a small kiss to the spot under his right ear before letting my tongue peek out to lave the area, watching as a small flirtatious grin appear on his face.

“Pull up in here,” I say quietly into his ear as we reach a field filled with nothing but endless, lush green grass. Justin drives the car onto the level ground before cutting the engine off. I undo my seatbelt and start to fiddle around with the CD player before the first few chords of “That’s the Way Love Goes,” by Janet Jackson fill the night air and I place my head in his lap.

“Now this song is something that I love,” Justin says into the night air. I close my eyes at the feel of his fingers running through hair and along my scalp. “Looks like it’s going to rain tonight huh babe?”

“Yeah,” I open my eyes to look up at the sky. “I hear there’s a possibility of thunder too. But I love storms like that; you know the ones where it’s pouring rain and the thunder is booming in the background and maybe there’s a little lightening mixed in? I love those types of storms…they’re sexy kinda,” I say with a grin.

He chuckles before shaking his head, “What is with you finding everything sexy? First the car, now storms…”

“I happen to have a very active imagination, you know that. But in case you forgot, you want me to remind you?”

He nods affirmatively before bending down and placing a kiss on my nose while I giggle at him. Sitting up from his lap, I turn my body before draping my leg over his side and straddling his waist. His hands immediately attach themselves to my hips while I capture his lips with mine. Damn, this boy has got a mouth and he definitely knows how to use it, but right now I’m savoring the taste of his full pouty lips and relishing in the feel of our tongues touching and battling sensuously against one another’s.

I bury my face into his neck and breathe in his scent as he moves his kisses from my jaw line to my neck. I soon feel his fingers brush against the front of my white cotton blouse as he seeks to unbutton it. I suck his earlobe into my mouth as a new sliver of skin is revealed to the cool night air with each button undone. Pushing my blouse open, he attacks the tops of my breasts hungrily with wet kisses while his hand skims up my back and unclasps my bra. And that’s when I feel the first drop.

“Justin…” I whisper.

“Don’t you dare try to stop me right now,” he warns as he pushes my bra up and takes my left nipple into his mouth. I gasp in pleasure as my center starts to flood…and that’s when I feel the next two drops.

“J, you don’t feel that?”

A moan tears from my throat when I feel two of his thick fingers brush along my swollen, wet slit. “Yeah baby…I feel that,” he says lowly with a smile in his voice.

“Will you stop being nasty? It’s starting to rain babe,” I say while holding out my hand and collecting a few raindrops in it. He pulls his mouth away from my nipple to mimic my action.

“Damn…well do you want to take this back home then?”

And as the rain starts to fall harder, I think about the conversation Justin and I had the other day and I start to smile. I softly press my lips against his before my fingers start to undo the buttons of his buttondown.

“Remember when you said that your body is mine?”

“Yeah, I do.”

I finish undoing his shirt before changing the song on the CD and getting out of the car. He watches as I walk over to his side and whisper in his ear.

“Then no, I don’t want to go home.” I start to walk toward the middle of the field, holding my arms out and letting the rain blanket my skin.

“You might want to put the top up and turn this song up nice and loud,” I call out to him. He obliges, leaving the car doors open so that the music can be heard and turning on the headlights so that we can see. I finally feel his arms wrap around me and his lips start to nibble on my neck before I turn around to face him. Pushing his shirt away from his body, I reach for the bottom of his beater and peel it off of him as well, taking a moment to run my hands over his rain-slicked skin. He does the same to me, freeing my body of my blouse and bra before working on the button of my skirt. It isn’t long before I’m naked as the day I was born with rain cascading down my body.

I’m anxious now as my hands find the button of his jeans, I’ve never wanted him so bad. But when I finally see his jeans and boxers pooled at his feet, I calm myself down because I know that we’ve got plenty of time and I’m going to use it to make him feel so good.

“Lay down,” I say to him softly. I watch as a lopsided grin appears on his face and he places his long, lean body down onto the grass, only to yank me down on top of him. We laugh as my body falls haphazardly against his, but quickly get back to the task at hand when I feel his hands gently stroke my back. I place a soft, lingering kiss to his lips before getting caught up in his gorgeous blues and letting the music narrate our actions.

In the thunderin' rain
You stare into my eyes
I can feel your hand
Movin’ up my thighs…


His hands have gotten lower now, moving from my back, to my ass, to the backs of my thighs before landing on my hips. The rain may be cool against my skin, but his touch sets me on fire. I don’t want to rush, but I’m already so aroused that I could almost get there and he hasn’t even been inside of me yet. This song only fuels my craving as I devour his lips with mine again.

Skirt around my waist
Wall against my face
I can feel your lips…


My lips leave and travel down to his neck, licking and sucking at the raindrops that have collected there and leaving wet kisses in their wake. A moan bubbles from his throat as my lips connect with his Adam’s apple and I feel his hardening length twitch against my thigh. I move to his pecs and let my tongue peek out to trace his nipples and reveling in the feel of his fingernails digging into my sides. But it’s when my tongue laps at the bit of skin where his hip and thigh meet that his shallow breathing gets my attention.

“Baby…please don’t”"

“Shhh,” I whisper against his skin. “I’m not going to stop baby, I’ve got you.” Continuing my trail of kisses along his inner thighs, I finally take him in my hand. He’s hard, throbbing, and thick with just a bit of pre-cum oozing from the tip. I give him a few slow strokes, loving the way that the smooth, warm skin of his shaft feels in my palm. But there’s nothing that I love more than the way he tastes in my mouth.

I don't wanna stop just because
You feel so good inside of my love,
I'm not gonna stop no no no
I want you
All I wanna say is…


His breath hitches in his throat as soon as my lips close over his tip, pressing my tongue against it and tasting his essence. I give him long licks from the base to the tip before swirling my tongue around the head and making another breathy moan escape from his throat. His body is trembling in anticipation as my fingertips graze his stomach, but I don’t make him wait for long as I take all of him into my mouth. Remember when I said that Justin’s dick is delicious? I mean I know it’s not for everyone, but I love giving him head. I love the way he throbs and glides smoothly against my tongue, the way his stomach muscles quiver as my teeth lightly graze over his shaft, and the way his fingers softly tug on my hair and gently rake against my scalp.

He’s so fucking sexy right now with his head thrown back, bottom lip tucked between his teeth and rain flowing down his body. I intertwine our fingers before I pull off of him briefly to pay my dues to his sac, gently laving it and tonguing the soft, warm skin. His hips start to buck on their own accord when I do that and his grip on my hair is starting to tighten. Running my tongue along the underside of his shaft, I take him back in my mouth, sucking him a little harder and faster this time, listening as his loud moans start to turn into breathy hisses and whimpers.

His body is starting to tense and I know that he’s ready bust and I’m going to do everything in my power to get him there. I place my hands on his hips and this time; letting my thumbs caress the bit of skin between his hips and thighs while I set an unwavering suction. I hear him suck in a breath as I bob lightly on his dick, watching as his eyes flutter and stomach muscles quiver just the way I like. But for the finishing touch, I run my fingernails along his inner thighs before his whole body goes taut and I feel him spill into my mouth with a low growl.

Anytime…
And anyplace
I don't care who's around…


As he comes down, I swallow him before I let him fall from my mouth and place soft kisses along his shaft. His fingers, still in my hair, pull me up as he rolls me onto my back and kisses me; rushed and passionately. But to his surprise, I roll us back over so that I’m back on top and I start to gently rock my hips against his.

“Let me…” I whisper in his ear.

“Let you what?” He responds breathlessly.

“Let me make you feel good…I just want to make you feel so good,” I say before pressing my lips to his.

“I’m yours right?” He asks me before I nod my head affirmatively.

“Then…” he says before claiming my lips again. “Prove it, let me know who I belong to.”

That’s all I need to hear before I take him in my hand and position him at my opening. No words are spoken as I sink down onto him, bringing out bodies flush together. Breathy moans and hisses escape our lips as he stretches me in the most delicious way and I begin to rock my hips. I watch as his hands travel from hips and up to my breasts, his fingertips teasing and tugging at my nipples before making their way back down.

He feels so fucking good nudging against my spot deep inside me, but I know that if I keep it slow like this I’m going to make the both of us explode. Planting my hands on his chest I pick up my pace, raising almost entirely off of him before slamming back down.

Fuck baby…just like that,” he groans in pleasure as I repeat my actions, our bodies making a smacking sound on contact. I bite my lip and throw my head back as the rain pours down our bodies and I feel one of his gorgeous hands grip my ass and give it a smack. I grin at him before bending down and to suck on his neck and earlobe.

“You gonna cum for me again baby?” I tease while slowing down and squeezing my inner muscles around him.

He smacks me on my ass again, “Why? So that I can shoot it against your spot and make you cum too?” He responds with a cocky grin.

I giggle, “You’re mine remember? So that means that you have do whatever I want.”

I pull up off of him once again, leaving just the tip inside of me before I thrust back onto him hard and rough. My hips move like water against his as I hear his breathing become shallow again and expletives spill from his lips. Not losing my pace, I bend down to whisper in his ear one more time before he falls over the edge.

“Cum for me baby.”

And as soon as the last word leaves my mouth, his hands fly down to my hips, stopping my motions and pulling me flush against him while he coats my walls. My body shakes and collapses onto his, succumbing to the orgasm that he taunted me with as his warmth shoots right against my spot. I tug on his hair as I ride out my orgasmic waves, my hips slowly rocking against him as we come down from our highs. A satisfied growl slips from his lips as I scatter light kisses over his damp chest all the way up to his neck.

“Hey,” he says quietly. “Come’ere.”

I bring my face to his and nuzzle his nose with mine before he gives me a slow peck on the lips. “So did I make you feel good?”

“So did I make you cum?” He asks with a wide grin and a hearty laugh.

I poke him hard in the side, “You’re a mess you know that?”

“Then don’t ask me questions you already know the answer to.”

“So you liked driving out to the middle of nowhere at night and having sex in a grassy field while it was raining?”

He chuckles, “Of course I did and you were sexy as hell during the whole thing too. And can we take a moment to talk about the head?”

I laugh this time, “Well you said that you wanted me to prove that you belonged to me.”

“Well baby, I’m all yours.”

I giggle before whispering in his ear, “You damn right.”
Chapter End Notes:
Lyrics Credit: "Any Time, Any Place" by Janet Jackson

Completed
SexualCoco is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Mine also liked 38 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop outdoorsex