Thrustin' Justin

Nine monthes have passed since Alonsha's second encounter with Thrustin' Justin himself. She did in fact call him really soon, just a day after their friendly conversation at the Gap register.

They laughed a lot. Alonsha thought Justin was hilarious, and Justin loved Alonsha's quick, and witty comments. One phone conversation turned into 2, then 3, and before they knew it, they could barely go a day without speaking to one another.

Alonsha thought that Justin was so cool and down-to-earth. Something that she hadn't expected from a celebrity. She thought he'd be all caviar-eating and club happy. Okay, so maybe he was a bit club happy, but he was a steak and potatoes kind of guy, just one of the things she liked about him.

He was also very flirtatious, but it was all in good fun. He respected her relationship with Kyle and she, in turn, respected his new relationship with a popstar diva: Ms. Britney Spears to be exact. Speaking of which. . .

"So you're really feeling this girl?" Alonsha asked as her and Justin walked up Rodeo Drive. They were shopping for gifts for Justin's family and friends, and a very special one for Britney, it was their 6th month anniversary.

"Yeah I am. I've never really felt this way about someone since I was with Felicia. . .and that was three years ago." Justin explained as he held the door open for Alonsha, letting her walk through first.

They were at Tiffany's. Of course Justin wanted to get Britney something iced up and sparkley. What guy didn't give jewelry to his girl?

"Wow she must really be something." Alonsha said, "It would be nice to meet her for myself sometime."

Justin smiled at her attempt to be casual. He knew he was driving her crazy by talking about Britney all the time and never actually giving her the opportunity to meet her for herself. She was especially curious because everybody else met Britney when Justin was 11, she felt left out.

"Oh hold your horses woman, you'll meet her soon enough." Justin said evasively as he peered through the glass cases in search of something eye catching.

"How soon is soon enough?" Alonsha asked before her eyes spotted a crystal music box on a display case. Alonsha eyes widened and sparkled when she saw it.

The music box was lined with gold and a crystal couple stood on a platform, holding each other. They were lovingly gazing into each other's eyes as they danced.

It was beautiful.

Alonsha was so engrossed by the crystal sculpture's beauty that she hadn't even noticed Justin was now standing next to her.

"Lonnie?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. Alonsha blinked and turned to face Justin again.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." she said quietly.

"Did you want something?" Justin asked as Alonsha shook her head.

"No Justin it's fine. I was just looking." she said turning away and walking back to the glass cases. Justin followed her without argument. Alonsha never took anything from anybody. Something Justin didn't understand. She didn't even let him pay for lunch without a huge fiasco.

"How about that one?" Alonsha said as Justin looked down at the locket she had been pointing at, "It can be engraved too." she added.

Justin thought Britney would love it. She always brought personalized stuff, and it would make the gift more personal if he engraved it.

"Sure, I like it." Justin said before calling over the store keep. The man said that it would be an hour before it was done so Justin and Alonsha decided to go to another store in search of a gift for his mother.

****************************************************************************

It was Saturday. Alonsha had off from work and was taking in all the sleep she could get. She was alone in the house. Tiffany, and her mother had already left for work and Tylicia had slept over at a friend's house.

Alonsha was all bundled up in her sheets. Her face was snuggled deep into her pillow and she was in heaven. No noise. No managers. No annoying costumers. Just herself. She hadn't liked being alone much before, but with her busy days now, she craves it. Needs it. And she most definitely wants it.

Then the phone rung. She sighed and mumbled sleepily into her pillow.

I guess you can't always get what you want. Alonsha thought as the phone rung a second time.

Alonsha instantly groaned at the sound. She glanced at the clock that read 9:15am. Who the hell was it? Even Kyle knew better than to call before eleven.

"Somebody better be dying." Alonsha threatened before picking up the phone, "What?" she said into the receiver. The person on the other end laughed.

"Is that anyway to answer the phone?" he said jokingly. Alonsha smiled at the voice.

"Hi Justin." she said tiredly.

"Hey beautiful," Justin said refering to the name Alonsha had now become accustom to, "Did I wake you?" Justin asked with a tone of amusement.

"No, I've just been resting my eyes for the past eight hours," Alonsha said in a duh tone. She could her Justin laughing as she rolled over on her back, her hands rubbed over her face as she did so, "And what are you so happy about?" Alonsha asked stretching and yawning.

"Well a guy is always happy when he satisfies his woman." Justin said in a smug tone.

"You and Britney had sex?" Alonsha asked in a mock tone.

"Well no, but I did satisfy her with a nice dinner and that lovely locket you picked out." Justin explained, "And why is the very idea of Britney and I having sex a surprise to you?" Justin asked curiously.

"Well isn't she into the whole 'stay a virgin until I get married' routine?" Alonsha asked fully awake now as she sat up in bed.

"So what? You don't think I can change her mind?" Justin asked again.

"Of course you can!" Alonsha said sarcastically, "They don't call you Thrustin' Justin for nothin'" Alonsha teased as Justin groaned.

"Can you please never say that again? I hate that stupid nickname." he said in an embarrassed tone.

"You're the one who goes on stage and thrusts his crotch at every girl in the audience." Alonsha argued as she walked out of her room and down the hall into the bathroom.

"I only do it because it makes them scream." Justin said smoothly, "Just like it does to the lucky lady that gets to be with me." he added cockly as Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Well I hope you enjoyed that last lady because it looks like you won't be thrustin' with Britney anytime soon." Alonsha said as Justin laughed.

"How do you always find a way to bruise my ego?" Justin asked her. Alonsha laughed lightly.

"I don't know. I would've thought that an ego as big as yours would be a whole lot tougher." she answered.

"Oh damn woman, you're just on a roll aren't you?" Justin said as Alonsha laughed again.

"I guess so. . .speaking of rolling, where are you?" Alonsha asked.

"I'm actually not that far from your house." Justin said.

"Oh yeah? How close are you?" Alonsha asked him.

"I'm actually about to turn the corner now. So I suggest you get dressed." Justin said.

"What?" Alonsha questioned.

"Get dressed? You know, that's when you put clothes on. Not that I would mind if you answered the door naked." Justin said as Alonsha laughed.

"Justin please, the day you see me naked is the day is the day you shave that curly hair of yours." Alonsha said as Justin rubbed his hand through his hair.

"I was actually thinking about shaving my hair anyway," Justin said as they shared a laugh, "But I am seriously at your front door so um speed it up a bit before I get mobbed." Justin said before Alonsha and him hung up.

Alonsha quietly brushed and rinsed before heading downstairs. She checked her sleepwear: A tank and shorts, before opening the door.

"Sorry, had to brush." Alonsha explained quickly before Justin leaned down to hug her and kiss her cheek as he pulled away.

"No problem, I like the minty you better anyway." he said as he walked inside. Alonsha shut the door behind him. She turned to see Justin in a white tee, hoodie and jeans with a black plastic bag in his hand.

He had removed his hoodie and placed it on the arm rest of the beige sofa as he quicky dug through his bag before standing to face Alonsha. His hands were behind his back and he wore his million dollar smile.

"Justin that better not be anything stupid behind your back." Alonsha threatened.

"What? Me? With something stupid?" Justin questioned as Alonsha gave him the eye, "Okay, close your eyes." Justin said as Alonsha raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah right Justin, so that whatever's behind your back can attack me?" she said as Justin rolled his eyes.

"Just shut your eyes, I promise you'll like it." Justin said sincerely. Alonsha eyed him quickly and closed her eyes.

"Okay, open them." Justin said as he held out his surprise. Alonsha squealed happily when she saw what was in his hands.

"Oh my God, Justin!" she screamed taking the crystal music box out of his hands and opening the top. The couple danced to the melody of tweaks and beeps. It was even more beautiful than what Alonsha remembered.

"I thought you might like it." Justin said smiling. He was happy to see her so happy.

"Oh, I love it, but. . ." Alonsha started before being interrupted.

"Here comes the big but." said Justin dramatically.

"I can't take it Justin. It's way too expensive and I don't want you wasting your money on me." Alonsha said handing it back to Justin. He walked over to the coffee table and placed it gently in the center of the table.

"You can take it and you will take Alonsha." Justin stated firmly, "And I can afford it because not gonna go broke buying it. Plus, it's not a waste of money. It's a gift and I thought it was the least I could do after you helped me shop all Thrusday morning and afternoon." Justin argued.

"But. . ." Alonsha began to protest when Justin raised his hand to silence her.

"I don't want to hear it Alonsha. You're going keep it and that's final." Justin said as Alonsha gave up. Arguing with Justin after he has made up his mind was as pointless as talking to a piece of concrete.

"Fine," Alonsha said with an exasperated tone, "Thank You." She said with a huge smile as she stood on he tippy-toes to kiss Justin softly on the cheek.

"You're very welcome." he said as he smiled even wider.

"I'm gonna put this in my room." Alonsha said happily picking up the crystal music box. She was halfway up the stairs before Justin called her.

"You might wanna change while you're up there beautiful." Justin said plopping down on the sofa.

"And why would I change? I'm in my house, so what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Alonsha asked as she looked down at herself.

"You're right, it's fine for the house, but I feel like taking you out for breakfast." Justin said as Alonsha rolled her eyes and made her way up the stairs.

20 minutes later Alonsha was down the stairs in a baby tee, a denium skirt, and flip flops. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wore hoop earrings. She was cute, but simple.

"Okay, I'm ready." Alonsha announced as she grabbed her keys off the coffee table.

"Damn, who are you trying to impress?" Justin asked looking at her up and down.

"Justin, you know I always look this good." Alonsha joked as Justin laughed.

"Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself." Justin said as he put on his hoodie and walked out the door, Alonsha following right behind him. He waited on the front porch as she locked the door with her keys.

He watched her struggle with the key for a moment and laughed at her. Alonsha turned and gave him an angry look. Justin choked on his laugh and Alonsha finally got the door to lock.

"Shut up." Alonsha warned while pushing Justin playfully as she saw his boyish grin spread across his face.

"It's not my fault it takes you ten years to lock a damn door." Justin teased as he opened the passenger side door of his BMW for her.

"Remind me why we're friends again?" Alonsha said coolly as Justin put on his seat belt and started the car. Justin stopped and placed his hand under his chin, as if in deep thought.

"We're friends because you fell for the Timberlake Charm." Justin answered smuggly.

"Ah yes, I fell for the charm of a Thrustin' Justin." Alonsha said as Justin put the car in drive.

"I told you I hated that nickname." Justin whined.

"I'm sorry, I won't say thrustin' Justin again. I promise, no more thrustin' Justin. I will not let the name thrustin' Justin excape my lips again. Thrustin' Justin is out of my vocabulary. No more thrustin' Justin ever again. Justin will thrust no more. . ." Alonsha said dramatically, trying to annoy him.

"Ha ha ha, you're hilarious" Justin said dryly as they pulled off, a smile spread across his face.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story