Sorry

Two years have passed. Justin and Alonsha are still great friends. Twenty year old Alonsha and Kyle, her 21 year old husband-to-be, are happily engaged. Alonsha had grown up to be an intelligent and independent woman. She had started a teen recreational center in her new home of LA. Something that she started with the support, both emotional and financial, of her friends.

She once again is living with Tiffany in a two bedroom apartment, along with their pet dog Bosco, a small white/black boston terrier, that was very protective of the two. He was a gift to Alonsha from Justin after she spotted him while Justin adopted his Bichon named Bella.

Jared and Allison had their own place in San Fransico. They had gotten married a year ago and were happier than ever. Tiffany and Scott were still together, Scott living only 15 minutes away from their LA apartment. They weren't married and chose to stay that way because they didn't exactly believe in the whole "marriage thing".

Kyle was a business man working to earn his respect at a top trading company. He was a very persuasive and productive employee regardless of the endless teasing he received from the older businessmen at his company for being so young. He always traveled around to close deals and make new ones, but Alonsha never complained. It was part of his job and she supported all that he did.

Alonsha was in New York getting last minute details finished up for her wedding. Kyle suggested she'd go because they had excellent designers and lots of places for her to shop. She had wanted to stay in LA to save money and time but he insisted because he was busy with his groom things and they already done the "partner" decisions like the location and invitations. She agreed and with less than 2 days before her wedding, arguing was just a waste of time.

Alonsha was at a beauty boutique with Tiffany, Allison, their sisters, and their mothers trying on their dresses and making sure everything was perfect. Alonsha twirled slightly in front of the mirror admiring her beautiful white dress.

"I can't believe I'm actually getting married." she said sighing. Everyone smiled.

"I can picture it now. You'll be walking up the aisle, Kyle smiling at you completely engrossed by your undeniable, and unbelievable beauty," Allison said in a dramatic tone as she stood behind Alonsha. Her hands placed on her shoulders, cheesing happily, "Then you'll reach him and then you'll be thinking 'Oh my God I can't believe this is happening to me!', " her face suddenly dropped with an exasperated sigh, "Then you'll realize how long those vows are while your thinking 'Hurry up and get to the I dos already!'" Allison joked as they all shared a laugh. She was character.

Alonsha sighed and glanced at her reflection one last time.

"I never thought I could feel so many things at once. I'm anxious, excited, and I'm so scared even though I feel ready," Alonsha said as she struggled to express all that she was feeling, "The only thing I'm sure of is that Kyle means everything to me and the thought of spending the rest of my life with him is just so incredible." Alonsha said in a loss of words. Her heart trembled slightly at the thought of him. She could never love someone as much as she loved
Kyle.


** The next day: 10:45am**


Alonsha was outside the door of Kyle's apartment. She used her key to open the door and smiled at the sound of loud music, something that everyone had become accostom to when they came over to Kyle's. You would've sworn the boy was deaf.

Alonsha held a packaged gift in her hand as she walked through the door. She placed her suitcase of clothes on his plush sofa and headed to his bedroom. Alonsha was a day early on her arrival because she wanted to surprise him. Her smile grew as she neared his bedroom door, so did the loud music.

Alonsha opened the door and her smile quickly faded as she stood there frozen by the scene unfolding before her.

Kyle Patrick Handler, the love of her life, was lying down on his bed, his being cushioned by a pillow. His sighs of pleasure exscaped his lips as his firmly gripped the waist of another woman as she straddled his waist.

Alonsha couldn't breathe in the that moment. Everything seemed to stand still as her heart tried to grasped what was going on. Her first response was denial. This wasn't happening, she was in New York in her hotel suite having a nightmare. She'd wake up and everything would be alright again. But the moans of the other woman brought her back to reality.

"What the hell is going on here!" Alonsha said, her voice slightly raised, but almost calm. Kyle and his "companion" fell apart as he jumped up at the initial shock of Alonsha's voice. He tried to cover up and explain himself.

"Alonsha. . .I was . . ."

"Fucking her!" Alonsha said turning her attention to the red head that was dressing quickly by Kyle's bed.

"I'm so sorry, I. . ." the mystery girl said unsure. Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"I suggest you just shut up and leave before I do something you'll regret." Alonsha threatened. The woman wasted no time, she grabbed what she could of her clothing and ran out of the apartment.

"Alonsha I didn't mean for you to find out this way. I wanted to tell you. . ." Kyle said lamely.

"Oh really Kyle and when were you planning to tell me? Huh? At the alter? On our honeymoon?" Alonsha said turning back to him. He just stared at her, his eyes full of confusion.

"Well Kyle it doesn't matter anymore, now does it?" Alonsha said quietly, staring back at him with pain and hurt. She felt the tears welling up in her eyes again, so she turned to leave. She refused to give him the satisfaction.

She heard him calling after her as she grabbed her suitcase and walked out the door. She took the stairs and knew he was right behind her.

She stomped off toward her car and he grabbed her arm, pulling her back towards him.

"Alonsha please. . ." Kyle pleaded.

"What Kyle? What do you want me to say to you? What do you want me to do?" Alonsha questioned, the sound of hurt was evident in her tone.

"I'm sorry." he said simply. His eyes glazed over and Alonsha could feel the sting of her own tears once again.

"You're sorry? About what Kyle, you cheating, or me catching you?" Alonsha spat at him angrily. Kyle looked away, down at his feet and then her.

"For hurting you." he said simply, letting his tear fall freely from his bright blue eyes. Alonsha let go of a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding in. He had some nerve shedding any tears. He's the one who cheated, not her. It was so pathetic that she felt her stomach churn.

"You should've thought about me before you fucked that bitch." Alonsha sneered before pulling herself away from his grip and getting into her car. She threw her suitcase in her backseat along with her packaged gift and drove off. She glanced back in her rearview mirror and saw the love of her life fade away as she drove off.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story