Boyfriend?


So, Justin was right. Alonsha was on Robertson, having a good time, and definitely not feeling like a third wheel. Trace was being really sweet, even though him and Justin paired up against her and Britney at moments, teasing them about the things they where buying, the sizes to be exact.

"Brit, honey, are you sure that it's not. . .too. . .small?" Justin question, raising his eyebrows comically as he lifted the shirt Britney had picked out, examining it throughly.

"Shut up Justin!" Britney whined, snatching the shirt from his hands, "You're horrible." she said pouting and moving closer to Alonsha.

"Honestly, I don't see why you're with him." Alonsha said rolling her eyes in Justin direction, "Trace would've been a much better choice." she said smiling as Britney nodded in agreement.

"Hey!" Justin whined.

"Hold up man, they might be onto something." Trace joked as Justin glared at him.

"Please man, you are half the man I am. . . literally" Justin said eying him up and down, refering to his height.

"Justin," Britney said hitting him playfully on the arm, "That was wrong." Justin just laughed.

"Aw, come here." Alonsha cooed to a pouting Trace. He excepted her pity hug, "It's okay. Justin's just jealous because he wishes he was as cute as you." Alonsha said as Justin scrunched up his nose.

"Don't lie to him!" Justin said with his boyish grin.

"Shut up," Trace said with a bit of humor in his tone, "What I lack in height, I make up in other places. Unlike some people." Everyone started cracking up.

"How do you know what I'm packing?" Justin asked.

"Well he can always ask Britney." Alonsha said as Britney shoved her playfully.

"Don't even go there." she said as Justin began to blush.

"Okay, I'm getting a little uncomfortable with this conversation." Justin complained.

"Little being the key word." Alonsha joked as they walked up to the register.

"OOHHHHH!!!" Britney and Trace said in unison, trying to spur Justin on.

The woman at the register told Justin the total and he handed her his credit card. After everything was paid for, they began to walk out. Justin was ahead of the group, feeling isolated by the constant giggles behind his back.

"What's the matter Timberlake?" Alonsha taunted as she walked next to him towards the exit, "No quick comebacks?" she asked with a playful smile.

"I'm not even gonna go there." he explained, opening the door for her. Trace held the door for Britney.

As soon as they hit outside, they heard the cameras go off. Justin mumbled some curse words underneath his breath. His car was parked in the front, right where they were all calling for him and Britney.

"Come on, and remember to ignore them." Justin said to Alonsha as he walked over to the car.

Talk about belligerent.

They were shouting and shoving the cameras in their faces. Justin was getting more pissed the closer the cameras got. They were really crowding around Alonsha. They were asking who she was and why she was with them. She looked so uncomfortable. Justin would've laughed if he wasn't so angry.

"Could you please let her get in the car?" Justin asked they began to move in so close that Alonsha would hit about three guys if she opened the door, not that he would've cared.

They obliged to his request and moved out of her way as Alonsha slipped into the backseat of Justin's escalade, Trace coming in after her.

Britney and Justin settled in the front seat before asking if her and Trace were fine.

"Damn, those guys are such pricks." Justin said as he gripped the steering wheel, "I'm sorry that they bombared you like that." Justin said glancing in his rearview mirror at Alonsha.

"It's cool, it's not the first time they've done that." Alonsha said as she remembered back when there was a huge scandal about Justin and her reportedly dating. She rolled her eyes at the thought. It was all because of a photograph of them hugging. They just hugged and all of a sudden Justin and her are planning a secret wedding and she's having triplets.

Absolutely ridiculous.

"Well, at least we got our stuff uninterrupted." Britney said with a smile. She always tried to make the best of situations.

"True," Justin agreed, "But now it's me and Trace's turn." Justin said as both of the girls groaned.

"More sneakers?" Alonsha questioned as Justin and Trace nodded, smiling.

"I will never understand your obsession Justin." Britney said with a smile as Justin stopped at a red light.

"My passion for sneakers is like. . .like. . .your obsession for heels." he explained as Britney nodded.

"Oh, but sneakers aren't as cute." Britney argued.

"What?" Justin questioned in disbelief, "Sneakers are cute, comfortable, and versitile." Justin explained.

"Heels are cute, comfortable, and versitile." Britney informed.

"No they aren't! Can you go jogging in heels?" Justin asked accussingly.

"Well of course not, but. . ."

"Then they aren't versitile." Justin interrupted before the light turned green and he continued to drive.

"But you can't wear sneakers to bed." Britney said causing Justin to furrow his brows.

"Since when do you wear heels to bed?" Justin asked as Britney raised her eyebrow suggestively.

"Ohhhh. . ." Justin said giving her a knowing smile. Alonsha rolled her eyes for the 20th time that day.

"I'm gonna be sick." Trace complained as Britney and Justin giggled.

"I'm with you on that one, " Alonsha said, "Could you two keep fetishes to yourselves?" she asked.

"Please do." Trace agreed.

"Okay, we're sorry." Justin apologized before winking at Britney.

***********************************************************

They had walked into the Victoria Secret store to browse while Justin drooled over limited edition Nike's. The sales woman hurriedly came to their aid. Britney asked her for something that would cause a man to go insane. The sales lady smiled and told them to follow her to the back.

Alonsha held back a giggle once they walked in the back. She spotted an. . .outfit that consisted of two pieces of strings and three fur balls. Alonsha didn't understand why anyone would waste their money on something like that. But hey, as long as it wasn't her, she wasn't complaining.

"Okay, now this has been a favorite of our male customers." the saleswoman informed. It was some lacy number that was silky and transparent. Alonsha rolled her eyes. She was beginning to feel out of place. Why was she in a lingerie store if she had nobody to wear lingerie for?

"What do you think?" Britney questioned her as she held the garment against her body, "You think Stinky will have a heart attack if I wore this?"

Alonsha stared at her for a moment. She wanted to scream. What couldn't Britney wear? She could've been in sweats and a tee and still given Justin a heart attack.

"I think that Stinky will definitely have a heart attack. He'd be gay if he didn't." Alonsha said as her gaze fell onto a satin chemise. It was an ivory color and was embroidered. It was lacy and it was imported.

She wanted it. Why? She couldn't tell you. But it caught her eye.

"That is one of the most comfortable pieces of lingerie. It's sexy, yet elegant. It's a favorite among men and women alike." the sales woman informed Alonsha as she walked over to the chemise. She picked one up and carried it over to Alonsha.

Alonsha took it out of her hands and felt the silky-smoothness of the material. It was heavenly.

"It is really soft." she commented as the sales woman nodded.

"Heaven against the skin. I'm sure your boyfriend would agree." she said innocently. Alonsha looked down at the chemise. Her smile was gone and she felt the pit of her stomache tie into a knot.

Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Alonsha thought as she frowned. Britney took notice to her friend's behavior and her disappointment. She hurriedly came to her aid.

"Um. . . We'll take both!" she said ethusiastically as the sales woman nodded happily.

"Okay, I'll take care of you in the front. Just follow me." they did so and were quickly rung up. Once they were outside of the store Britney rubbed her back lightly, trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry sugar, you know how these sales people. Always assumin' shit right out of their asses." she said angrily.

"It's okay Brit. I mean I was looking a chemise. You don't exactly wear something like that for yourself." Alonsha said a-matter-of-factly.

"Don't you fret honey," Britney's southern accent became more evident, "You're gonna find yourself a good man and he's gonna treat you like the queen you are."

Alonsha smiled. Britney was something else.

"Thank you Britney. I appreciate it." Alonsha said sincerely as they continued through the mall in search of Justin and Trace.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story