Weird

Justin stared at her intently. Trying to figure her out. Her body language. Her style. The way she moved. Something. . .something to make him know what she was thinking, but he got nothing. She was completely unreadable. He sighed, stretching and neverly falling off of the stool he was sitting on.

Good thing she didn't see that, he thought as he laughed to himself.

"What?" She turned away from the stove she was cooking over and smiled at him, her chubby cheeks narrowing her eyes. He shrugged in response before inhaling deeply.

"Whatever you're cooking smells good as hell." Justin commented, completely dismissing her question. Alonsha just rolled her eyes, stirring the sauce in the pot front of her.

"Whatever I'm cooking, is not for you." Justin raised a brow in confusion.

"I thought I was a dinner guest?" She covered the pot and put down the heat.

"No, you're just a freeloader," Justin laughed, "You're always here. Can't you hire someone to cook for you?" Justin stood, walking up the stove in search of something he could pick at.

"Why would I pay someone to cook for me, if you do it for free?" His hand made a dive for the fried chicken, Alonsha slapped it away.

"Well maybe I shouldn't cook anymore."

"And waste all this good talent? That's criminal." He successfully grabbed a piece of chicken and was munching away happily.

"You are so greedy."

"You think I'm greedy in the kitchen, you should see me in the bedroom." He winked and Alonsha shoved him.

"Get out of my kitchen you freak." Right then, Tiffany walked in with a smile.

"Did you say something dirty, Jay?" Tiffany asked accusingly. Justin came up behind her, snaking his arm around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"No," he pouted, "Alonsha's just being mean to me again." Alonsha huffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"You are a damn liar, and you know it."

"Now Alonsha, what did I say about being mean to Justin?" Tiffany scolded.

"You believe him?"

"Of course she does, she loves me." Justin taunted and Alonsha rolled her eyes.

"Both of you bitches can get out of my kitchen."

"Your kitchen? The last time I checked, I paid rent too." Tiffany argued.

"Well the last time I checked, you couldn't cook." Alonsha countered.

"I'm not leaving." Tiffany huffed.

"Me neither." Justin smiled.

"Fine, both of you won't eat." With that being said, Tiffany and Justin scurried out of the kitchen as Alonsha laughed to herself.


-*-*-*-


"Ugh. . .I can't believe I ate that much. . ." Elisha groaned as she placed her head on Trace's shoulder.

"I know," Trace agreed, "But Alonsha's food is like drugs, man. Once you start, you can't stop." Everyone laughed lightly, too stuffed to make any real laughter.

"I think that if I keep eating like this, my baby's gonna be addicted to greens and fried chicken." Allison commented as her hand ran over her slightly round tummy.

"You know what really got me?" Justin asked to no one in particular, "That damn cobbler." Everyone groaned as they laughed, understanding exactly where he was coming from.

"I still don't understand where you learned to cook like that." Jared said as Alonsha shrugged.

"Well, where ever it came from, thank God, 'cause the last time I ate this good was when Nanna made Christmas dinner." Scott said as everyone nodded.

"I'm glad you guys liked it." Alonsha said sitting up, "Especially you Jay, your bony ass needs some meat on your bones." Everybody laughed.

"Yo, remote please." Tiffany requested. Trace and Justin went for it at the same time. After a brief struggle, Justin won out, passing the remote to Tiffany.

"You're always trying to beat me at something." Trace whined.

"Maybe if you won something every once in a while." Justin shot back. Everyone began to laugh.

"Shut up. Biotch!" Trace said causing an eruption of laughter.

"Hey, Justin is not a bitch," Alonsha defended, "He's my bitch, so get it right." That caused everybody to laugh even harder.

"Damn man, you're pussywiped! Whssh!" Jared made a whipping hand motion. Everybody 'Oh'ed and laughed.

"Damn straight." Justin agreed, winking at Alonsha who was practically in tears.

"Anyway. . ." Alonsha said in a desperate attempt to change the subject. It only caused everyone to laugh even harder.


-*-*-*-*-


Everyone decided to stay and watch movies. Trace, Elisha, Scott, Jared, and Allison went to get movies and snacks. Justin and Tiffany cleaned up, and Alonsha was allowed to shower and relax.

"I can't believe Jared said you were pussywiped." Tiffany laughed as she and Justin washed the dishes.

"I know," Justin agreed as he dried off a plate before placing it in the rack, "He should know better than to put a man's business all out." Tiffany snorted.

"Justin please! What business?"

"Me and Alonsha's" Justin answered as he smiled.

"You and Alonsha have no business," Tiffany countered, "If ya'll did, she would've told me."

This time Justin snorted, "She doesn't have to tell you everything."

"No she doesn't," Tiffany passed him the last plate before turning off the faucet, "'Cause she's a horrible liar, and I can read her like a book." Justin couldn't argue, when Alonsha lied a blind man could see it.

"So what? Doesn't mean anything."

"It means everything."

"Fine, since you know her so well, how does she feel?"

"About?"

"About. . .whatever." Justin said sheepishly as they sat down at the kitchen table.

"Whatever being you, right?" Justin shrugged.

"It could be anybody."

"Well, in that case, " Tiffany paused dramatically.

"What?" Justin said impatiently.

"Well, it doesn't matter," Tiffany teased, "Since it's not you you're worried about." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Fine, it's me," he admitted reluntantly, "How does she feel about me?"

"Eh. . .I don't know."

"What do you mean I don't know?"

"I meant what I said."

"What about the whole open book thing you were preaching about?" Tiffany shrugged while standing up.

"I don't know, Justin," she said earnestly, "Why don't you ask her yourself?" Justin narrowed his eyes at her, completely pissed.

"Remind me not to talk to your ass again." Tiffany laughed.

"Justin?"

"What?"

"You just talked to me." Justin smiled sheepishly before laughing.

"You're funny, really funny." he commented before wrapping his arm around her neck and placing her head in his armpit. She mumbled hopelessly into his underarm and Justin laughed.

"What are you doing?" Justin turned his head towards the voice and he smirked despite himself. Alonsha had just gotten out of the shower, it was evident because of her wet hair and the dampness of her skin glimmering in the kitchen's light.

"Nothing." Justin answered innocently as he released Tiffany, who gasped for air.

"Jackass!" she laughed as she punched him in the arm.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Justin grabbed his arm in pain as Tiffany stuck her tongue out at him. With a huff, she retreated from the kitchen and Alonsha laughed as Justin continued to rub his arm.

"Did that hurt?" she asked mockingly. Justin made a face before releasing his arm.

"No." he lied. He wouldn't be surprised if he got a bruise.

"Right." Alonsha said sarcastically as she walked over to the fridge. Justin watched as she bent over and grabbed a Snapple Iced Tea. His eyes instantly fell to her ass. Justin was a butt man and he would never deny his eyes a free show. He'd be lying if he said that Alonsha didn't give J Lo a run for her money, but he would never admit this outloud.

"Juicy, huh?" Justin asked as Alonsha looked at him confused, "That's what your shorts say." Alonsha smiled.

"You checking out my ass Timberlake?" Justin eyes widened from the panic he began to feel.

"Uh. . .no?" Alonsha rolled her eyes and placed the rest of her tea in the fridge.

"You're gonna have to do better than that Justin." Justin laughed.

"Yeah, I'll work on it."

"Don't worry, I check your ass out too." Alonsha laughed and Justin gasped as if he were offended.

"I am very sensitive about my butt Alonsha," Justin pretended to cry into his hands, "It's not my fault I took those No-Ass-At-All pills." Alonsha went into hysterics and Justin laughed with her.

"Oh shit, man," Alonsha said as she tried to regain her composure, "You are funny."

"Yeah, I know." Justin said cockily. They heard everybody coming back into the apartment and Alonsha smiled.

"C'mon," Alonsha ordered, "We don't want them to start without us."

"Wait." Alonsha turned and faced him.

"What?"

"I umm. . ." Justin didn't really know why he called her back. He just didn't want to rush out of the kitchen, he was enjoying her company. Alone.

"You um what?" Alonsha smirked at his odd behavior.

"I um. . ." Justin sighed, "Can we just hang out?" Alonsha made a face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Alonsha asked confused, "We are hanging out." Justin scratched the back of his head nervously. Was he trying to ask her out? He didn't know. The words just rolled off his tongue.

"No, not like this." He gestured toward the kitchen door, refering to the gathering in the living room, "I mean us. Me and you. Nobody else." Alonsha put her hand on her hip.

"We do that all the time." Justin rolled his eyes. Why wasn't she getting this?

"Look Alonsha. Me, Justin, wants to take you, Alonsha, out. . .somewhere. . .alone." Alonsha stared at him for a few minutes before laughing in his face.

". . .You know what?" she composed herself, "I thought you were serious for a minute there." Justin didn't look amused, and Alonsha quickly realized he wasn't playing. "Holy shit, you're serious?"

"Duh, since when do I ask you out?" Alonsha stared at him a few moments. His eyes never left hers and she was beginning to become self-conscious beneath his stare.

"Justin I don't think that we should."

"Why not?" Justin asked confused.

"Because. . ." Alonsha thought for a second, "It's just weird."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is, Justin!" Alonsha said raising her voice a little, "No. Plain and simple."

"Fine." Justin put his hands up in surrender, "Fine." He was mad. Yes she had the option of no but she wasn't suppose to take it, duh!

"Justin. . ."

"No, it's okay Alonsha," Like hell it is, "I'm sorry I asked." With that he walked out the kitchen, leaving Alonsha completely confused.


=-=-=-=-=


What the hell happened in the kitchen? Shit, why did this happen? He won't even look at me.

"Justin?" I whisper but he acts like he's too occupied with the movie to hear a word I say. Fine, if he wants to be a big baby, then two can play that game.

"Aww shit, we're out of popcorn." Tiffany groaned as she walked out of the kitchen. Everybody looked at the couch. The same couch me and Justin happened to be sharing.

"What?" I hear him ask. Oh so now he can talk.

"You guys are on snack duty." Uh, since when?

"I don't want popcorn. Do you want popcorn?" Justin asked me. He wanted me to say no, but fuck what he wants.

"Actually, popcorn sounds good." He's glaring at me now. Oh well.

"Fine." He grumbles this as he stands, "But I pick the flavor." The bastard doesn't even wait up for me. By the time I get outside he's practically reversing out of the parking lot.

"Damn, Justin!" I say completely annoyed.

"Well you should've hurried. I don't want to miss the movie."

"Oh quit your bitchin'!" I groan, "Who do you think you're fooling?" He looks at me as if he has no clue what I'm talking about.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Classic line from the classic asswipe.

"Don't feed me that shit," Okay, I'm pissed, "You're just acting like this because of what happened in the kitchen." He's silent for a moment. He knows I'm right.

"I told you I'm fine with you saying no, okay?"

"Then act like it, okay?" I mock him angrily. Who does he think he is? Getting all pissy because I told him no.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. We pull up to the Ralph Lauren Market. It's the only place Justin could show his face at without being mobbed. Sometimes I wish he wasn't famous. It was too much work.

After grabbing popcorn, candy, and other junk we head to the register. It was a quick process and everything was over as quickly as it began. We walk out to the car. Justin unlocks the doors with his remote and we jump inside after tossing the stuff in the backseat. The ride home was in silence, except for the Al Green music playing in the background.

Once we get to the apartment, everybody attacks us like savage beast. They take the candy, pop the popcorn and drink the beer. Me and Justin laugh at their behavior but stop as soon as we notice that we're angry at one another. I know it's stupid, but I'm not going to stop being angry until he apologizes.

We finally make our way to our previous seating arrangements and continue watching the movie in front of us. We apparently missed the rest of "Independence Day", which pissed Justin off, because "Pretty Woman" was on instead.

"Popcorn?" Elisha offered from her spot on the floor.

"Thanks." I say accepting the blow from her hands. I munch on it for a few moments before I feel eyes on me. I turn to look to my right, and Lord behold, it's Justin.

"You gonna eat all that?" I should punch him in the face.

"Maybe."

"Can I have some?" This bitch was playing, right?

"I don't know. Can you?" He rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm not begging your ass for some fucking popcorn."

"Then I guess you're not hungry." I pop another salty kernal into my mouth and exaggerately "yum" at the delicious favor.

"Popcorn whore." He's smiling and I can't help but smile too.

"At least I'm not a hungry whore." He flips me the bird and I bend his finger back until he says mercy. I laugh victoriously before his hand cups my cheek.

"You got something. . .right here." he explains as his finger rubs the corner of my mouth, "There you go." His finger lingers by my lips and I stare at him confused. He looks like. . .like. . .What was I saying?

"Yo! Love birds!" We snap out our trance and turn to face Jared, "There's enough mush in this movie, don't make it worst." Justin blushes and moves away from me. I'm practically shoved my head into the bowl. How weird was that?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story