Say Yes


Author's Note: Hey People! Just in case you guys want to know how the characters look and a small bio you can go here: Character Bios/Photos


In my head, you're always in my head
In my dreams, you're always in my head
In my pain, you're always in my head
In my peace, you're always in my head



I hummed to the melody as I finished up the dishes. I love India Arie. So does Justin. Yeah. . .Justin and I have a lot in common. He's so great. I miss him though. He's in Philadelphia recording, but he's coming home tomorrow. I can't wait. Just the thought of him makes me smile. And I think about him a lot. I guess that's why I love this song. It's exactly how I feel. . .He's always in my head. . .

"What the hell are you grinning about?" I snap out of my fantasy world when I hear Tiffany's voice. I didn't realize I had been grinning like a village idiot.

"Nothin'" Justin.

"Right. . .Are you getting some?" I nearly dropped the plate in my hands.

"Nooo!" I laughed and she made a face.

"Uh huh. . ."

"I'm not." Seriously, I'm not. It's only been a few months since me and Justin kissed. Months of kisses and playful caresses, but nothing serious.

"You whore! You've got to be getting something to be this happy." I roll my eyes.

"Why can't I just be happy?"

"Because. . .you're too damn happy for just happy." Wow, that made sense.

"Oh, shut up!" I whine.

"Does this have something to do with Justin?" she questioned teasingly.

"No." A lie. A bold face lie. You might be wondering why I'd say that. Well here's the deal. Tiffany doesn't know about me and Justin. Nobody does. We've opted to keep that vital information amongst ourselves. Not that we have a problem telling them, we just want to figure things out for ourselves. Have something private that we can enjoy alone without the rest of the world disecting every part of our relationship.

"Whatever," she said dismissively, "You're a damn liar. You know that you're excited about lover boy coming home tomorrow."

Damn straight. "Is it a crime to miss a friend?"

"No, but it is a crime when you turn down a fine ass friend when he asked you out." If only she knew.

"Yeah, okay" I say making my way out of the kitchen.

"You know you want his body!" Tiffany shouted from the kitchen. I began to laugh. If she only knew. . .



*-*-*-*-*



He was packing, singing, and dancing. Justin Timberlake: The Ultimate Multitasker.

"I. . . guess. . .you. . .say. . .what can make me feel this way. . .my girl. . ." Justin tossed the last piece of his clothing into his duffle bag. He spun on his heel and strolled over to the vanity mirror across from his bed. He looked over himself, satisfied with his appearance. Shaved head, Old Navy tee shirt, Diesal jeans, and a fresh pair of Air Jordans. Not to mention his diamond studs from Tiffany's and his iced out watch, courtesy of Jacob the Jeweler of course. Like Alonsha said, he was a divine piece of grade A meat.

Justin winked at his reflection and smoothed his hands over his clothes. He laughed to himself. That conceited gesture would've earned him a smack from Alonsha, that was for sure.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Justin looked over his shoulder and smiled sheepishly at his friend.

"Nothin', man" he lied as Trace laughed.

"Right," he stated sarcastically, "So, what was the whole Temptations thing about?" Justin didn't respond. Instead he laughed and shrugged.

"Let's go, boy. We've got a flight to catch." Trace made a face, confused by Justin's happy mood.

"It's nine in the morning and we're gonna go to an extremely crowded, paparazzi filled airport. Why are you so excited?" Justin rolled his eyes and tossed his duffle bag over his shoulder before grabbing his suit case.

"I'm excited to go home, man." Justin explained, "I miss. . .home." Trace laughed.

"You miss Alonsha." Justin shrugged, "What's going on with you two? You hittin' that, Jay?"

"Nah, man. It's not like that."

"Mmm hmm. . ." Justin rolled his eyes, "Have your secrets, I'll find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, whatever." Justin said shooing him out of the hotel room, "Plane, now. Let's go."



-*-*-*-*-*-



My eyes were closed. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. He smelled so good. . . Do you know the sensation you get when it's cold as fuck and you finally find that warm comforting spot on your bed, hundled in a mess of cozy blankets? That's what it feels like. . .here. . .in his arms. So damn good. . .

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me." I smile when I hear his voice.

"I'm comfy, Jay." I whine. He laughed and mumbled 'comfy' as if it were the most ridiculous word known to man.

"I'm not a bed. . .but if you want to, we can head upstairs." I pull away from him so that I could see his face.

"Nice try, Justin." I smile, "But it ain't gonna happen." He pouts and I caress his cheek.

"Even if I begged?"

"Sorry, not gonna work." He smiles down at me.

"It's cool, I like this too." His arms embrace me tighter. We're dancing. I don't know what happened between us watching movies to now, but somehow, we ended up in his living room swaying to the smooth sounds of Brian McKnight.

"Jay," I say softly.

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind." I chickened out. You wouldn't believe what I was about to say to him. I was actually going to take that invite upstairs. Don't judge me people. I'm sexually deprived. I deserve a little nooky.

"You can tell me." he whispered softly. Damn him. He looks so good tonight. Okay, so maybe he looks good every night, but it's so different. . .It's sexy, and dark and oh so fuckable. . .

"It's not important." Damn, I'm such a punk. My body's screaming for some sexual healing and all I can do is shy away from it and pretend to be in control of my libido.

"Your thoughts are always important." His hand is on my cheek. It's so warm and manly. . .

"It's cool." I squeak out while pulling away from him, "I'm just a little tired. All this dancing is hurting my feet." Justin smiles at me. He probably knows I'm lying. He always knows.

"I'll give you a message." A foot message? Oh my God! Where did this man come from?

"Okay," I say softly, "But don't try anything." He laughs and rubs his jaw.

"Yeah, I'm still recovering from the last time." We laugh and sit on the couch. I lay out on my back and Justin sits indian style at my feet. His hands are already working on my feet. Damn I'm in heaven.

"You got some big ass feet, woman." he laughs. I make a face.

"You know my foot is dangerously close to your crotch, right?" Justin coughs nervously.

"Point taken." I laugh and sigh. I could get used to this.

"Oh, right there." I practically moaned the words, but his hands felt so good.

"Right here?"

"Mmm hmm. . ." His hands are drifting upward and I can feel them run up and down my calf. Talk about getting chills. His hands are on my thighs, working inward, when he pulls them back. I neverly cry out in protest, but opted not to.

"Give me your other foot." I lift my left foot and place it on his thigh. His hands start working their way upward again and stop at my thigh. Right when he goes to pull them back, my hand holds his in place. He looks at me with a mixture of confusion and excitment and I smile at him while raising a brow suggestively.

"I think I'm ready for bed." I whisper. My tone is sultry and deep. I scared myself. Since when do I talk like that? Justin looks surprised, but quickly recovers.


See I've been watching you for a while your smile and stuff
and I don't know if I can be with you for tonight alright,
is that alright baby, baby



"Shall we?" He offers me his hand and we head upstairs to his bedroom. My heart is racing a mile a minute and I can't seem to think. My mind is completely blurred and I can hardly breathe. I was getting some. With Justin.

God is good.

We barely stepped into the room before we were all over each other. So much was running through my mind, but nothing really mattered. He was kissing me. Everywhere. Touching me. Everywhere. It all felt good.


There is only one for me
You have made that a possibility
We could take that step to see, ohh
If this is really gonna be
All you gotta do is say yes



We were both topless now. His tongue was in my mouth, swirling around mine. His hands were under my skirt, grabbing my ass. It was probably one of the most erotic things you could see. I was almost tempted to look at our reflection in his bureau's mirror, but it seemed a little too freaky for my liking.

My hands ran down his abs and I shivered when he sucked on my tongue. He was sucking my tongue. Damn. Now I was more than determined to get his pants off. I fumbled with his belt for a moment before finally getting it undone. I unbuttoned his jeans and opened the fly. They fell off his slender frame into a pool at his feet.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so. . .



His mouth had unfortunately left mine. But it found my neck instead. I could feel the hot wetness of his tongue running over my skin. I could also feel myself tremble in the pit of my stomach. I was so hot now. I felt his hand on my ass again, but this time he unzipping my skirt. The silky material caressed my skin as it traveled to the floor, leaving me in my black panties.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so



My hands traveled down between us and ran over his hard dick. His breathing hitched and I continued to rub it as my other hand caressed his nipples. I began to walk forward causing Justin to walk backwards towards the bed. He fell onto it and I straddled his torso, careful not to put all of my weight on him. I slid down his body agonizingly slow until I felt the bulge of his boxer briefs through the thin cotton of my panties.

Damn, he felt so good. But I didn't want to rush.


Loving you has taken time, taken time
But I always knew you could be mine



My mouth founds his briefly before I began to kiss his jawline, down his neck, across his collar bones, and over his nipples. His hands grabbed at my ass again when I licked over his nipples. His aggressiveness turned me on and I kissed him deeply while grinding into his package. We moaned in each other's mouths when he flipped us over.

His mouth was running along my shoulders as his hands traveled down my body. I felt his his fingers latch onto the elastic of my panties, pulling them down my hips. I arched my back, causing our chests and stomaches to meet, so that he could get them off quicker. His warm skin felt so wonderful against mine.


I recognize the butterflies inside me
Sex is gonna be made tonight, tonight
All you gotta do is say yes



Once my underwear was removed, his kisses lingered lower and lower. His wet mouth caressed a scar on my stomach. I watched as he ran his finger over it. He didn't say anything, thank God. Now his tongue was running over and under my naval. He pushed my legs apart slightly and began to kiss my thighs. I felt the wetness of his tongue run over the spot where my hips and thighs meet. I could feel the anticipation build up inside me when I felt his warm breath on the wetness between my legs.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so. . .



Damn, do it. Please. . . I thought, but he didn't. Instead he came up and smiled at me. Bastard. He was teasing. I ready to tell him off, but then I felt his finger slip into me. I closed my eyes in pleasure when I felt him move it in and out. He added a second finger and I was moaning softly. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel him in me, bringing me to euphoria.

Right when I was ready to come my brains out, he pulls his fingers out of me. I'm slightly dazed when I feel the warmth of his breath on my ear.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so



"Don't go anywhere." Yeah, like I was gonna leave now. I feel the bed jerk when he climbs off. I watch as he disappears into the hall. Within seconds he's back into the room. He lifts the condom up with a smile, silently informing me of his purpose for leaving. He pulls down his boxer briefs and I smile as I look over his package. He's not unbelievably huge, but he's above average, I'm sure. He tears the condom open with his teeth before slipping it over himself.

His attention is back on me now and he walks over to the bed, settling between my legs. He leans down and kisses me again. I loved his kisses. They were so gentle and warm. Just like him.

Both of his hands are now on either side of my head and I can't help but notice the muscles in his arms. My eyes come up to meet his gaze and we stare at one another, completely dazed by our own raging hormones. He finally enters me and I moan when I feel him slip in through my tight canal.

Damn.


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so. . .



I watched as his eyes closed. He thrusted into me slowly and I bit my bottom lip to hold back a scream. This was torture. His agonizingly slow pace was driving me out of my mind, but it felt so damn good. He started to move faster and I wrapped my legs around his waist, tightening my walls in the process. I heard him groan and I was glad he was enjoying this as much as I was.

His thrust were coming faster and harder and I could feel my orgasm building. The warm sensation in the pit of stomach grew stronger and I moaned even louder when I knew it was on it's way. Our breathing was fast and loud and so was the beating of my heart. My body was overcomed by warmth and I could feel the contractions of my inner walls.

"I'm gonna. . ." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was practically screaming in pleasure. I came and fell limp underneath him.

"Fuck. . ." I heard Justin moan out. He came a few seconds later and slowly layed on top of me. He was so still that if it wasn't for his heavy breathing, I would've thought he was dead. I could feel him growing limp inside me, but he still felt wonderful.

"Damn girl." he mumbled. His face was buried into my chest. I laughed.

"So you are alive." I could feel him smile against my skin.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll be able to move. I'm comfy." We both laughed and ran my hand over his shaved head.

"It's cool," I responded, "I don't think I want you to move."


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel let me undress you baby
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know you make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,
You make me so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so



*-*-*-*-*-*-*


It's around seven in the morning when I come strolling inside of my apartment. I can't remove the grin that was permanently glued to my face. Me and Justin had a lot a of "fun" last night. . .and this morning. I didn't know how badly I needed to relieve some tension before last night. God, it was the best damn thing I've ever experienced. It was so fun. . .and exhilarating.

"Where the hell were you?" I gasped and placed my hand over my heart. Where did she come from?

"Tiffany?" I questioned dumbly, "You scared the shit out of me!"

"I scared the shit out of you?" She's pissed, "I spent the whole night, worried out of my mind, because of you."

"Tiff-"

"You didn't call. . .you didn't say that you were leaving. . .you just ran off somewhere."

"If you'll let me-"

"I called everybody! Hell I called Tom!" Was I ever gonna get a word in?, "I called Ally and Jare, they don't have a clue where you are. I call the Rec, same shit. I knew that Scott and I had no idea where you were. Justin had no answer at his place. . .The bastard was probably running around LA with one of his dumb hoes. . ." Ouch, now I'm hurt.

"Tiffany, I was with Justin." I whispered.

"What?"

"I'm the dumb ho he was with." I'm smiling, but Tiffany doesn't seem amused.

"But I called." Yeah, but sex was more important.

"Justin refused to answer anything 'cause we were in the game room." We were playing games alright. . .

"All night?"

"We fell asleep while playing 'Halo'" She looked at me momentarily before sighing in defeat.

"Next time, can you call please?" I nod and hug her apologetically.

"Sorry, buddy. . ." She laughs and hugs me back.

"Whatever, ho." I shove her playfully before I see her check her watch, "I've got to get going, Karen has some designs she wants me to go over with her." I nod understandingly, "Do you mind if I take your car?"

"Here," I toss her the keys, "Don't scratch my baby." I warn. She makes a face while walking towards the door.

"It's a car, not Justin." She winks at me before shutting the door. I roll my eyes and smile. Sometimes I think she knows. Those comments about Justin are becoming more frequent. My cell rings, filling the silent room with a John Mayer ringtone.

"Yello?"

"Wassup, Beautiful?" Here it comes, the Cheshire Cat smile. . .

"Nothing, I just got in." I know he's nodding.

"Good, I just got to my radio interview."

"Ryan Seacrest?" I ask while walking into my bedroom.

"Yeah, he's about to come out any minute now." he groaned.

"Hey," I scold, "I like Ryan. He's sweet."

Justin snorted a laugh, "Yeah, he's sweet. . .in more ways than one."

"That's not nice, Justin."

"Oh please!" Justin whined, "You should talk about being nice." What was he trying to say?

"You tryin' to call me mean?"

"I wasn't tryin'."

"You know what?. . ."

"Nah, introduce me some time." We laugh at his stupid joke before he stops, "Aw, shit. I gotta go." I whimper and pout.

"Oh, okay." I say reluntantly.

"Don't do that." Justin whines.

"Sorry. . ." I apologize sarcastically. Justin laughs lightly.

"I'll call you later. . .promise." I smile broadly.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, Beautiful." We hang up. Damn, I miss him already. . .



Song Credit:

"Always In My Head"- India Arie

"Say Yes"- Floetry


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story