Questions


Guess what? Justin is the sweetest man on earth! Okay, that was a duh moment, but seriously. . .

He has invited me to "meet" his parents. It's not the first time, apparently, but this is different because of the new couple factor that has develope between us. I'm estatic. More than that even. I really can't wait to see Lynn again. It's been a while since I last saw John and Stephen. Justin jokingly told me that they were only looking forward to my cooking, but I think they missed me more than anything. Which I soon find out is true the moment I walked through the Harless door.

"Lonsha!" Stephen squeaks in his childish tone. I smile and warmingly embrace his tiny form as I lift him up with a short spin.

"What's up, homie?" I asked with a small smile. He giggled.

"Nothing, dawg." I laughed at his slurred slang before placing him on the ground. I smiled when I felt Justin's hands on my shoulders, helping me remove my coat.

"Yo, Steve," Justin called, "I don't get a hug, bro?" Stephen looked at him for a moment before jetting into his open arms. Justin flipped him over his shoulder and spun around like a giant bafoon until him and Stephen were dizzy. I laughed as they fell onto the couch, completely exhausted. It was times like these where I couldn't tell the man from the child.

"Alonsha!" I smiled and turned towards the southern drawl that spoke my name. Lynn's figure came into view as she walked into the living room, Paul not too far behind. I hugged her with a wide smile and took in her comforting scent. Lynn gave the best hugs in the world. They were always loving and motherly.

"How are you?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"I'm feelin' great," she answered, "How about you, sweetheart?" I shrugged with a grin.

"I'm good," I smiled, "I did have to sit on a plane with this guy for four hours," I gestured over at Justin, who whined in protest.

"I know what you mean," Lynn laughed before I was shoved out of the way by Justin's ass. He wrapped his arm over his mother's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"I don't appreciate you trying to corrupt my family," he told me as he draped his other arm over Paul's shoulders, "They love me and I'd like to keep it that way." We laughed as his child-like pout spread across his face.

"Wassup, Jay?" Everybody's attention went to the stairs, where the voice had came from. I looked up to see Johnathan's form sluggishly drag down the stairs. Justin left his parents and walked over to him.

"What's up, lil' man?" Justin mussled his hair and Johnathan pushed his hand away.

"I'm not little," he corrected stubbornly. Justin's eyes widened as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Well excuse me," Justin huffed, "I hadn't realized you were grown," Lynn playfully rolled her eyes and turned to John directly.

"Aren't you gonna say hi to Alonsha?" she asked as Johnathan turned to me. He stared at me for a moment before it turned into a scowl.

"What's she doing here?" I was a bit taken back by his words and, apparently, so was everyone else.

"Don't talk like that, John," Justin stated sternly, "She's my company. It's not like she hasn't been here before."

"Well she wasn't your girlfriend the last time, now was she?" he snapped back. Justin furrowed his brows angerily.

"What's your problem, man?" he asked with a raised his voice.

"Justin, it's okay," I interjected, "Why don't we unpack?" My suggestion seemed to work as Justin walked over to where I stood and helped me with my stuff. Johnathan had turned with a heated sigh and ran upstairs, where a sound of a slamming door could be heard. Everybody was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry about that, Alonsha," Lynn apologized, "I don't know what's gotten into him." I waved this off with a polite smile.

"It's fine, really." I assured as Justin and I headed upstairs. We walked up to the third level of the house. Justin guided me down the hall to the very last door, which was the same room I stayed in the last time. He opened the door and dropped my bags in the corner. I placed my purse in the center of the bed and sat down with a plop. Being on that plane has left me completely jet lagged. All I wanted to do was curl up into the warmth of these sheets and sleep.

"I'm sorry about, John," Justin said as he sat down indian-style on the floor in front of my feet, "I don't know what's wrong with him," He began to remove my shoes and I closed my eyes.

"It's cool," I repeated, "He's probably sick of you having a girlfriend all the time," Justin laughed lightly. I could feel him slowly caress my feet with his hands.

"Well, that's too bad I guess," He stood up and leaned over onto the bed, causing my eyes to shoot open, "'Cause I got a feeling you're gonna be sticking around," His lips pressed down on mine and my tiredness suddenly disappeared. All I wanted to do now was have him anyway I could.

"EW!" Justin quickly jumped off of me at the sound of Stephen's disgusted voice.

"Steve, man, what have I told you about knocking?" Justin asked with a grin plastered on his gorgeous face.

"The door was open," he informed, "Besides, mommy said that you and Alonsha couldn't kiss." Justin laughed and I smiled. Lynn hadn't said no kissing, she said no sex, but of course Stephen didn't need to know all of that.

"She's my girlfriend. I'll kiss her when I feel like it." Justin began to shower my entire face with kisses while Stephen ewing the entire time. I laughed and Stephen covered his eyes.

"I'm telling mama Lynn!" he threatened as he began to run down the hall. Justin quickly peeled himself off of me and chased after Stephen. After a few tumbles and screams, Justin walked back into the room with Stephen unwillingly flipped over his shoulder.

"Okay, Steve, here's the deal," Justin began as he placed Stephen down, "I want you to keep quiet about what you saw, okay?"

"Why should I?" Stephen challenged. I raised a brow and looked at Justin.

"Because. . . I'm your big brother." Stephen seemed completely unimpressed.

"So what?" I chuckled and Justin bit his bottom lip.

"How about this," Justin reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, "I'll give you this nice ten dollar bill if you keep your mouth shut." Stephen took the money from his hands, examining it under the light, before sticking it in his pocket.

"You got yourself a deal, buddy." They shook hands and I laughed as Stephen walked out of the room. Justin sighed and smiled at me.

"That kid is getting more and more like me everyday." He was beaming with pride and I huffed.

"I'm not so sure if that's a good thing." Justin's smiled faded and he glared at me.

"Are you saying I'm a bad role model?" I smiled and wiped the smeared lip gloss off of his mouth.

"If the shoe fits. . ." I laughed and Justin tackled me down to the bed.

"You are such a smartass," he commented as his nose brushed against mine.

"Well you can kiss my smartass," I told him with a devilish smile. He licked his lips and grinned.

"Gladly," His mouth was on top of mine before I could blink. I wasn't complaining though. Like I said before, I could never get tired of kissing him.



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


The next morning, Justin woke up to the bright Tennessee sun. He stretched and yawn as he scratched his stomach. He pulled the sheets away from his half naked form as he stood. With another stretch and scratch, he made his way down the hall to the bathroom. He turned the knob and walked in. The shower was running and he could tell it was Alonsha by the scent of her shower gel: Pearberry.

He made his way towards the sink and grabbed his toothbrush. He turned on the water and wet the brush as he put some toothpaste on top of it.

"Whoa, who's that?" he heard Alonsha ask as he began to brush his teeth.

"It's me," he answered as he spit out some of the foam that developed in his mouth. She okayed him and he continued to rinse. After washing his face and pulling at his hair, Justin removed his flannel pj bottoms, leaving himself stark naked. He pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped in with Alonsha. He smiled when she turned to face him.

"Justin, don't even," she warned as she continued to lather her mesh sponge. He smiled innocently and took the bar of soap that awaited him in the shower.

"What are you talking about?" he asked with a smirk, "I just came in here to clean up," She looked at him suspiciously through the corner of her eye before scrubbing her upper body. Justin watched her for a moment before beginning to wash himself. After fifteen minutes of cleaning and silence, Justin did what he came in there to do.

He placed his hands on her hips and pressed her against the shower wall. He kissed her passionately and he shivered when her hand caressed his inner thigh. Justin loved being with her, he really did. Sure she wasn't as forward sexually as he exes had been, but she cared enough to try things to make him happy. Beside, she was great at what she did to him. Don't let her shyness fool you, she could be as freaky as him when she wanted to be.

"Justin!" They both jumped at the voice, which belonged to Johnathan.

"Shit," Justin mumbled as a knock came at the door.

"Justin are you in here?"

"Say it's you," Justin told Alonsha. He knew that if you said he was in here, John would walk right in.

"John, it's Alonsha. I don't know where Justin is," Justin smiled approvingly when John said okay and walked off.

"Thank you," Justin said as he kissed her again. It was suppose to be brief, but once their tongues collided, there was no turning back.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I walked downstairs after my second shower, thanks to Justin. The table was full of breakfast and Justin's family. Lynn pointed to an empty chair and I sat down.

"Morning everybody," I greeted. The kind gesture was returned by everyone at the table. I took a whiff of the breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, french toast, orange juice, and coffee. A smile formed across my face when Justin came dancing down the stairs.

"Mornin' folks!" he said excitedly before winking at me. He kissed Lynn on the cheek and took his seat next to mine.

"Eat it all," Lynn demanded as she added on some more bacon onto his plate. Justin nodded and turned to me.

"Mornin', Sexy. . ." He wiggled his brows and I giggled. He leaned over and kissed my ear, "Thanks for the shower," I smiled and ate my bacon. Justin and I continued to eat as the table slowly cleared until it was only us and Lynn. After I polished off my plate, I walked over to the sink and began to wash it. Lynn's form was at my side in no time, taking my soapy dish and pushing me to the side.

"You're a guest, Alonsha," she told me, "You don't do the dishes," I didn't even argue with her. I walked back to the table to finish off my OJ. Justin finally stuck his last piece of bacon in his mouth, proudly showing off his empty plate to Lynn.

"See, mama?" he asked in a child-like tone, "I finished it all!" Lynn nodded as Justin washed his dish.

"Good," Lynn congratulated, "Now I want you to go upstairs and clean the entire bathroom," I heard Justin gasp and I laughed.

"Mom!" he whined.

"Don't 'mom' me," Lynn stated sternly, "And Alonsha, you can help him," Okay, what did I do?

"What?" I asked in shock, "But Lynn. . . I. . .What did I do?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"You and Justin can't follow the rules," she said with a crumpled face, "I heard you when I came upstairs to wake Justin," Justin blushed and I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks as well.

"I'll clean the tub," Justin offered with his head hung low.

"I'll. . ."

"You'll do nothing until Justin gets finished with the tub," Lynn interrupted. I pouted and Justin whined.

"We can't even be alone now?" he asked in disbelief.

"Apparently not," And with that she walked out of the kitchen. Justin turned and looked at me with a smile placed on his face.

"I can't believe she heard us," he said. I smiled too and shook my head sadly.

"I know. We've scarred her for life." Justin busted out laughing and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I picked up my glass and walked over to the sink to rinse it. I turned around when I heard the door open.

"Hey," Johnathan mumbled as he walked over to the fridge. So now he talks to me?

"Hey, John," I smile as I dry my glass. He doesn't acknowledge my reply. He simply pours himself a glass of soda.

"Sorry about yesterday," he apologized after putting the bottle back into the fridge, "I wasn't expecting you to come," I nodded.

"It was a last minute decision," I explained, "Justin wanted to know if I was free, and I said sure," He nodded and continued to drink for a moment. I got the feeling that he wanted to say something, but I wasn't going to push it. I walked around the kitchen, doing misellaneous things, waiting for him to speak.

"Alonsha," Just as I expected. . .

"Yeah?" He paused momentarily, a little reluctant to speak.

"I. . . um. . . It's nothing against you or anything, but why are you dating Justin?" Why? What kind of question is that?

"I don't know, I like him. Love him, actually," I explained, "He asked me out and we both had a good time, so we kept on going out and ended up together," He nods again.

"Okay, but do me a favor, will ya?" I looked at him for a moment and nodded.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Don't go breakin' his heart like those other girls did, 'cause he really loves you," I smiled and inwardly awed.

"I have no intention of hurting Justin," I told him honestly, "I love your brother a whole lot, John," He seemed somewhat convinced.

"Yeah, I know," he sighed, "I'm just lookin' out for him. Whenever he falls in love, he starts to become blind or something. My dad says it's called being whipped," I laughed and nodded.

"He's not whipped yet," I told him with a smile.

"He's pretty close though," I laughed with John on that note.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin and I were snuggled up close on the sofa bed downstairs. Everybody had fallen asleep, so we were left alone in quiet bliss. I cuddled up against his form, enveloped in his warmth. I smiled when he kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you," he whispered. I turned in his arms to face him and smiled.

"I love you too."


I'm always too late
I see the train leaving
I'm always laughing
When it's not cool to smile



He kissed my forehead and we closed our eyes. As we layed there in comfortable silence, my mind wandered off. I was thinking about what John said in the kitchen. Why was I dating Justin? Seemed simple enough at the time, but now I flipped that questioned around: Why was Justin dating me?


I'm always aiming
But somehow keep missing
So how did you get here?
Something is wrong



Sure, I loved him. To anybody else, that would've been enough. But to Justin, it was a common thing. Millions of women loved him. Wanted him. Had wild, crazy sexy fantasy about him. So what made me so different? I certainly wasn't a Britney look-alike. I came nowhere near her physique. He could say I have wonderful personality, but so does Trace. He's not in love with him, now is he?


Where did I go right?
How did I get you?
How come all this blue sky is around me
And you found me?



So what's the deal here? Where the hell did I fit into his picture perfect life? How did I get his heart? Why did I allow him to take mine? I don't understand. This wasn't the way I planned my life. I was suppose to be married to Kyle, with little Alonshas running around. But I'm not. Instead I'm here with him. Beautiful him.


Where did I go right?
How did I get you?
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do



Maybe I'm being a little too judgmental here. Tiffany tells me time and time again that I need to look at myself in a positive light. So lets name some positives about me. I'm nice. Generous. Smart. Patient. . . Yeah. That's about it.


What could you possibly see in me?
Is it my soul hung out to dry?
I think my dysfunctional family
Has shaped it thoughtout my life



Four things. Four fucking good things about me. That's sad. That's terribly sad. Justin would've told me a million good things about me. He always tells me how beautiful I am. Beauty is a big word. I don't know what he's looking at, but the beautiful thing cannot be me. I have more rolls than a deli shop. I'm shorter than short. I can't dance due to my lack of rhythm. I can barely stand to look at my body sometimes. Especially after I scarf down some Edy's with the help of Tiffany, who never gains a pound no matter how much she eats.


What could you possibly like in me?
Do you like my ability to bend?
I think my fear of intimacy
Has shaped the time we spend



Justin's this outgoing, no-shame-in-his-game type of person. I cannot stand going outside of my box. Why risk it? That's how people get hurt. They try to go beyond themselves. I, however, won't put myself into a dangerous situation. The most dangerous thing I've ever done was fall in love with Justin. I have no regrets.

Yet.


I always looked in through your glasses
But all I could see
Is the specter of me reflected
The empty shell of me



He could still hurt me. Justin could go to one of those album release parties and meet Beyonce. She might push up on him and seduce him with her soulful voice. . .

Damn it, what's wrong with me? Justin isn't a cheater. He's a faithful man. A faithful man that loves me. I should be grateful, and I am. But still. Justin Timberlake's perfect ass happens to walk into the Gap store that I work in, then becomes my good friend before falling madly in love with me? Sounds kinda suspicious, don't ya think?


What could you possibly love in me?
Is it the way I wear my smile
It hangs from the tip of my tongue you see
Oh this might take awhile. . .




Song Credit(s):


"Where Did I Go Right?"- Hilary Duff

"Your Glasses"- Maria Mena


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story