Dreaming of Disaster


Justin sighed as he finished up his warm up exercises. He was about to go through the choreography for "Like I Love You," his first single off his Justified solo debut. He was siked about the upcoming tour, but he was nervous as hell. He was going to be alone. No more *Nsync. There once was five, now there's one. Nobody to fall back on if he misses a step or hits the wrong note. It was the Justin Timberlake show.

"Come on, Justin. Lets go!" Marty, his choreographer, yelled. Marty was a great friend of his, but turned into a screaming hawk when practice was happening. He wouldn't stop until everybody got it right. Justin respected that, his sore muscles, however, had a different opinion.

"Are we starting it from the hook?" Olivia, Marty's assistant/girlfriend, asked. Marty nodded and she pressed play. The music blared and everybody lined up in front of the mirrored wall in front of them.

"Alright everybody!" Marty began, "We're gonna bring from the side, kick it, lift it, bend. Bring your heel up, swing ya hips, and pop it." He did the rountine as he spoke and everybody watched closely before repeating the steps.

"Damn," Carl grumbled as he missed a step. If looks could kill, Marty would've been arrested for murder. Everybody sighed and rolled their eyes, knowing what was coming.

"Start it from the beginning folks!" Marty instructed, only to be met by a communitive groan, "Lets get it right now and we won't have to do it later." And with that, the music started.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Damn it, Trace. Watch it." Justin whined as Trace playfully pushed his arm aside so that he could sit. Justin was sore from practice. He had never danced so much in his life.

"Looks like somebody's getting outta shape." Trace teased. Justin would've punched him if it didn't hurt to move.

"Bitch," he grumbled before his phone rung. Trace picked it up and smiled at the familiar voice.

"Hey girl," Trace greeted. He nodded a few times and laughed, "No, Justin's too sore to get to the phone." Justin's attention was now on the conversation.

"Is that Alonsha?" he whispered and Trace nodded, "Give me the phone."

"No, he said he doesn't want to talk right now." Trace lied with a grin. Justin made a grab for the phone, only to hiss in pain.

"Give me the phone, you ass." Trace raised a brow and rose from the couch.

"He sends his love, Lonnie." He teasingly wiggled the phone as he walked away. Justin slowly picked himself off of the couch and walked after him. When Trace realized he was after him, he picked up the pace. Justin followed suit and the next thing they knew, it became a chase. Justin's muscles were burning when he was at a standstill at the kitchen table with Trace.

"Trace. . ." Justin growled angrily. Trace smiled.

"No, everything's alright." Justin just about threw an apple at his head until an idea came to mind. He fell over and howled loudly in pain. He wasn't really hurt, he just wanted Trace to get close enough so that he could kill him.

"Trace. . . my leg, man. My leg." Trace's face filled with panic as he rushed over to aide his friend.

"Where on your leg?" he asked as he placed the phone on the ground next to Justin.

"Right here," Justin said with a smile as his large hand cupped Trace's face and pushed him backwards. He laughed and grabbed the phone off of the ground.

"What's going on?" he heard Alonsha ask. He lifted himself up as Trace dusted off his pants.

"Nothing, Sexy. Trace was being the ass that he is." She giggled into the phone and Justin smiled.

"That's not very nice," Alonsha said, "He's your best friend." Justin snorted and eased himself up onto one of his stools.

"Yeah well, it wasn't by choice." Alonsha laughed and he joined her.

"You are so mean." Justin pouted.

"You called to insult me, didn't you?" he whined.

"Yeah, that's exactly why I called." she stated sarcastically.

"Damn, you could've at least said you called because you missed me." Justin said sadly.

"Well, that too," Alonsha said. Justin smiled cheesily.

"I know you missed all this." Trace made a fake vomiting noises and walked out of the kitchen. Alonsha laughed.

"I agree with Trace." she said.

"Oh, okay. I see how it is." Justin said with an attitude. This only caused Alonsha to laugh even more.

"See, I called you for a reason and now I can't even remember." she complained as Justin laughed.

"Damn, grandma. You might wanna see a doctor about that." Justin said.

"Oh, now I remember!" Alonsha said excitedly, "Could you do me a favor?"

"Anything," Justin said sincerely.

"Could you come by and pick me up?" Justin nodded, despite the fact that she couldn't see him.

"Sure, no problem." Justin told her, "What time and where?"

"My place and now." Justin laughed.

"You sure are last minute." he complained.

"I know, but I really need to buy something." she explained.

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes." They said their goodbyes and hung up. Justin raised up from the stool and groaned when his muscles tensed up. He had forgotten about the soreness for a moment.

Driving was gonna hurt.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Justin and I were on Westwood Boulevard at the local CVS Pharmacy. His baseball cap is sheilding his face as he buries his hands into the pockets of his grey hoodie. He's walking slowly because of his muscle tension, which he failed to mention he was suffering from during our little conversation earlier. We had been walking around the store, picking up miscellaneous things, until we came to the aisle I had been looking for.

"Oh, you've got to be kiddin' me," Justin groaned as I laughed.

"What?" I asked innocently, "I'm almost out of tampons." He groaned loudly at the mention of the word and I rolled my eyes.

"I should've stayed inside of the car." he complained as his eyes roamed across the lined up packages of protection, a look of disgust adorning his face.

"Oh grow up," I said as I bent over to look for my brand. After two seconds of searching I could hear the unmistakable groan that could only be Justin's.

"Alonsha, please hurry up." He uncomfortably rocked on his heels, "Grab a box and lets go."

"Wait a minute, man," I said impatiently, "I have to get Tiffany some too."

"Jesus Christ. . ." he mumbled beneath his breath. I laughed and continued my search. Tiffany was very picky when it came to her tampons and liners. But then again, I couldn't blame her.

"Oh, there it goes," I announced as I looked up on the highest shelf, which I couldn't reach, "Justin, could you grab that?" He looked at me like I had six heads.

"Do you expect me to touch that?" Can you say whiny celebrity?

"C'mon, I can't reach it. It's right there." I said, reasonably. Justin sighed and walked over to the shelf. He slowly brought his hand out of his pocket. He looked down at me with a distasteful scowl before grabbing the blue box and hastily tossing it at me.

"Yuck, yuck, yuck. . ." Justin said as he swiped his hands along his hoodie. He was acting like the box had been diseased.

"Stop acting like a five year old." I said with a smile, "It's just tampons. " I wiggled the box in front of him and he took a defensive step backward.

"Watch where you put that thing, Lonnie." he stated firmly. I laughed and wiggled it some more.

"Come on, Justin. Be a man." I joked as I threw the box at him. He screamed like a bitch and dropped it on the ground.

"That was uncalled for." Justin said with an attitude as he slowly cracked a smile. We laughed before we were interrupted.

"Excuse me, but could you two keep it down. You're disturbing the other customers." I shamefully looked at the employee and Justin rolled his eyes before turning around to face her.

"We're so sorry, ma'am. We'll keep it down." The look on her face said it all.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, but my supervisor asked me to come speak to you guys." She did mean to sound rude, just not to Justin Timberlake.

"No, we understand. You're just doing your job. . ." He read her name tag, "Michelle." She smiled and blushed before turning on her merry way. Justin turned to face me and he smiled.

"You're just doing your job?" I mocked as he shrugged.

"You saw the girl, I didn't want to tell her to go screw herself. She was too cute." I rolled my eyes, but felt a pang of jealousy when he called her "cute". I know, it's ridiculous, but give me a break.

"Yeah well, grab those." I said as I pointed to the fallen tampon boxes, "And lets go." He sighed and picked up the boxes.

"Here." he said as he gave me the boxes and took the shopping basket from my hands, "Fair trade." I laughed as he strolled up the aisle.

"I'm telling everybody you're afraid of tampons." I teased as he laughed.

"Go ahead," he said calmly, "But everybody will know you're afraid of the dark." I gasped, as though I was offended, and punched his arm lightly.

"I am not." I protested. He looked at me through the corner of his eyes with a 'Yeah right' look on his face.

"If you say so. . ." He smiled as he took a spot in line. I wasn't afraid of the dark. . .

Okay, maybe just a little.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"Look, twenty-five ways to know if he's good in bed." Tiffany said as she browsed through her Cosmopolitan magazine.

"Read it." I said, curious for no particular reason. She sat up in her seat and sighed.

"Number one, he's a good kisser." She rolled her eyes, "That was obvious." I laughed.

"One point for Justin." I announced.

"One point for Scottie!" she said enthusiastically, "Okay, numero dos, he's a good dancer." I laughed. Did they make this list for Justin?

"Well, that's another point for my boo." I told her with a broad smile. She nodded.

"Scottie can work it too." she informed me, "Now, number three, he has good posture." We both looked at one another, unsure of that answer.

"Well, he slouches sometimes. . ." I said, "But for the most part, he's sitting up straight."

"Same here." Tiffany said as she scanned the list, "Number four, he's short?" We laughed. Both our guys were over six feet tall, so no points there.

"This list is stupid." I complained, "Read something else." She flipped through the pages and before slamming it shut.

"Nothing's good this month. It's the same ol', same ol'." I pouted as my boredom began to set in.

"I'm so bored." I whined as I looked around the apartment.

"You ever figure out what that nagging feeling was?" Tiffany asked suddenly.

"No," I answered, "I'm actually not going to get into that." I sighed and ran my hand over my hair. I had given up on my soul searching, all it did was confuse me anyway.

"You sure you wanna do that?" Tiff asked, "You might think you'll just ignore it, but it'll keep coming back and biting you in the ass until you give it some attention." Well, DUH! Doesn't she see that I'm trying to lower my stress level with pure ignorance?

"Yeah, I'll worry about that when it happens." She shot me a stern look.

"That's not like you," Tiffany evaluated, "You're so. . ."

"Tiffany, please. . ." I whined, "I don't what to know what I am." I'm sick of people saying Alonsha's this and Alonsha's that. Can Alonsha stop being told about who she is and what she should be doing for once?

"Geez. . . " Tiffany said with an attitude, "What crawled up your ass?" I rolled my ass.

"You sure you want me to answer that, or would you prefer to come up with that answer too?" Okay, I snapped, but she was annoying me.

"Sorry. . ." Tiffany pouted as she gathered up her magazines and stood, "I won't be a bother to you anymore." I sighed. She was playing the guilt card. . .

"Tiffany. . ." I called after her, "I'm sorry." She continued to walk down the hall and I followed her.

"Alonsha, it's okay," she said, "I'm sorry for trying to be a good friend." I bit my bottom lip as she turned into her room. I leaned against the door frame and watched as she walked around, pretending to be too preoccuppied to notice my presence.

"I'm just a little stressed out," I explained, "I didn't mean to take it out on you." She sat on the edge of her bed and patted a spot next to her. I gladly accepted the invitation and plopped down next to her.

"What's going on with you?" she asked worriedly. I shrugged and absentmindedly fiddled with my fingers.

"That fight Justin and I had is still on my mind," I sighed, "He said he didn't know who I was. I don't know who I am. I feel like I'm becoming some type of. . . burden on everybody." Tiffany nodded sympathetically.

"You're not, hun," she cooed, "We love you and understand that you're going through this identity crisis. Don't think for one second that you're a problem, 'cause you're not." That was so predictable.

"I just. . . I don't know. Sometimes I want to just go away. Give everybody some type of temporarily relief." Tiffany gasped dramatically and looked at me in shock.

"Alonsha, don't tell me you're thinking about. . . you know. . ." I raised a brow in confusion before finally catching on.

"No! Geez, Tiff. I'm not suicidal." She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God. I was ready to go into the whole speech. . ." I laughed.

"I meant a vacation or something. Go away for a while. Get away from it all." I explained.

"Well, don't go doing anything too rash without consulting me or Ally. Anybody for that matter." What am I? Five? I had to "consult" one of them before I could make a decision?

"Sure, I'll do that." I promised. Tiffany smiled happily and hugged me from the side.

"Good," she said, "Now, I better get going." I looked at her, surprised by her sudden plans.

"What? Where are you going?" I asked, stupidly might I add. The answer couldn't have been more obvious. . .

"I'm going to Scott's," Wow, "I'll be back in a couple of hours. Maybe tomorrow morning." she continued as she slipped on her sandals.

"Okay," I said reluntantly, "Call if you need anything."

"You too," she said over her shoulder as she walked out of the room. Now I was alone. No Tiffany. No Justin. No Ally or Jare. No Scottie. Hell, even Bosco's gone away to Englewood to spend the weekend with Ally's siblings.

"Damn it's quiet in here." I said outloud to nobody. I sighed and rolled my eyes. What was I suppose to do now? Chris had demanded that I take the weekend off, so I can't go to the center. Tiffany and I did all the chores out of boredom earlier, so that's out too. I could go to Justin's house. But then what? I'd play with his video games for fifteen minutes before I'm bored again.

God, I had to do something or I was going to rot in boredom hell. Maybe I could call somebody. Justin? No, I spoke to him an hour ago, I don't want to seem clingy and desperate. Ally? No, she's too busy enjoying her marital bliss with Jared.

So, I had two options here. One: I can stay awake and alone, only to drive myself completely insane within an hour. Or two: I can take a much needed nap. The choice was clear and I happily dragged my tired ass into my awaiting bedroom. The instant my head touched the cool pillow, I was overcome with drowsiness and fell asleep.

But it only lasted for a moment before I was grabbed by my hand. I looked up to be met by Justin's blue eyes. Justin? He was suppose to be in England.

"Come on. . ." he breathed. It was kinda creepy how he said it. His voice sort of echoed.

"Where are we going?" I looked around the room I was in. It looked like Justin's place, but everything was completely white. What the hell?

"Just come away with me. . ." Okay, what's with the fruity breathy tone, Jay?

"Okay, whatever you say." I cautiously let him lead me up a spiraling staircase, that wasn't his by the way. The house was nice. There were large bay windows everywhere and flowing white curtains. It was so peaceful and quiet. Justin couldn't keep his smile off of his face and for some reason, neither could I.

Our little journey ended in a, you guessed it, white hall. Justin ended up behind me and I could feel his warmth against my back.

"Close your eyes." Before I could think, my eyes were closed. I could feel his hands cup over my eyes and I smiled when I felt his lips grazing my ear.

"Are you gonna run me into a wall?" I asked jokingly. He laughed and guided me up a few steps before stopping.

"No walls, baby." he whispered, "I want you to see everything." He laughed again before kissing my ear.

"Does that mean I get to open my eyes?" I asked hopefully. He sighed and scooted me up a bit.

"Okay," he said as I felt his hands move off of my face, "Open them." I did, only to be met by a white wall.

"Justin, what the fu-" I gasped when I turned around. Justin was gone. Okay, now this was creepy. I looked up and down the hall. There was no more than one door at the end. That's when I heard it. The laughing. Giggling. It was echoing and I was freaking out. What the hell was so funny?

"Stop it, she'll hear us." I didn't know the voice. It was female though.

"I don't care. Let her hear." Now that was Justin. But what the hell was he talking about? Who was this girl? That's when I traveled down the hall way. Curious. Scared. I slowly walked to the door, which was wide open. Inside was Justin and a girl. I couldn't see her. She was brunette though. Her hair clashed against the white sheets that surrounded them. Justin was pinning her down, kissing her neck as she giggled. . .

What the fuck?

"Justin?" I called softly. He didn't flinch. He suddenly began to thrust. Grunting like some wild animal. I could hear her moaning. It was so loud. Echoing through my ears in a never ending vibration. Justin kept on thrusting in her. She kept moaning out his name. And I stood there and watched in disgusted horror. I wanted to turn away. Run out of the house. But I couldn't move. My eyes stayed glued to the scene unfolding in front of me.

"I love you," the girl moaned out. Justin didn't respond. He kept on fucking her like tomorrow would never come. She said I love you. She loved him? No. I did. I loved Justin, not her.

"Justin, stop it. Now!" I screamed helplessly. Once again, no response. I could feel myself begin to cry. Why was he doing this? Even Kyle had the decency to stop when I walked in.

"Oh God," he groaned, "Damn, you feel so good." I wanted to cut my ears off. Never ever hear again.

"Justin, say it. Say you love me." she pleaded as her fingers dug into his hips. I could feel my breath get caught in my throat. He won't say it. He can't. He loves me. He said he loved me and me alone. Nobody else.

"I. . ." he whimpered through his impending orgasm. I finally moved my eyes enough to focus on Justin alone. He continued to thrust before slowing down his pace.

"Don't say it. . ." I whispered. That's when his turned and faced me. At first it was a staring contest as he continued to thrust into the whore laying beneath him. A small and cynical smile came across his face before he winked at me.

"I love you." he said to me. What?

"You do?" the girl asked as she placed her hand on his cheek, bringing his attention back to her. Justin nodded.

"Yeah, I do." Okay, rewind. What is going on? Why is he fucking her and telling me that he loves me? Or was he just looking at me while he was saying it to her? But why can't she see me? I don't understand.

"I have to get out of here." I said to myself as I turned to leave. As soon as my foot hit the ground, I was falling. I couldn't tell where because of all of the white. My heart was beating faster and faster as I screamed. I saw a black floor coming up with every passing moment. Getting bigger and closer. Like it was going to swallow me whole. . .

That's when I woke up. I jumped slightly as breathing became something that seemed almost impossible.

"What the hell?" I questioned as I looked around my dark room. I looked at the alarm clock. 1:40a.m. Great. Now I'm gonna stay up all night. I sighed and got out of bed. I quickly hit a light switch and was comforted by the familiarity of the kitchen. I was walking towards the fridge for a snack when the phone suddenly rang, causing me to jump.

"Hey, honey!" Justin said enthusiastically into the phone. I shivered at his voice, knowing that he was smiling. The same smile I saw in my dream. . .

"Hey, Baby." I cooed.

"You sound tired." he said worriedly, "Did I wake you?" In a way, he did.

"Nah, I just got up from a nap." I told him as I opened the fridge.

"Oh," he sighed, "I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing." I smiled.

"At one something in the morning?" I asked.

"Damn, I forgot about the time zones." I laughed and breathed a sigh of relief. This was my Justin. The goofball.

"And you've traveled the world. . .pssh. . ." I joked as Justin laughed.

"Hardy, har har." he stated sarcastically, "Last time I call your ass." I giggled.

"I love you," I said suddenly.

"I love you too, Sexy," Justin responded, "I miss you like crazy, man." he whined like a small child. He missed me. Good sign.

"I miss you too." I said honestly, "I'm so bored." Justin laughed heartily.

"Damn, you need me that much?" I rolled my eyes.

"I seriously need to stop feeding your ego." I said. He laughed again.

"Hey, if you wanna feed it, I can't stop you." Justin said jokingly. I smiled.

"Kiss my ass." I said with a fake attitude.

"Shit, I wish I could," Justin said, "I'd kiss it, hit it, bake it like a corn muffin. . ." I started cracking up. He was so silly.

"Shut up," I laughed, "You are so nasty." Justin laughed and sighed.

"That's the way you like it, sweet thang." I cracked up even more.

"Don't ever call me 'sweet thang' again." I said.

"What about 'Milk Dud'?"

"No,"

"Hersey Kiss?" I laughed.

"No,"

"My butterfinger. Hersey almond joy. Sweet cheeks?"

"No, no, and no." I said again as he laughed.

"Okay, I got it." I smiled, "My chocolate M&M." I laughed again.

"No, Justin." I smiled, "What the hell is with all the candy names?" He laughed too.

"Yeah, you're right," he said disappointedly, "M&M doesn't fit you anyway." I curiously fiddled with my fingertips.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because, girl, you melt in my mouth and my hands." That sent me into hysterics. I should've known that it would be something like that.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story