Confessions and Repercussions


It was Saturday morning, warm and awfully quiet in my cozy apartment. Tiffany had yet to return from her lavish vacation and Ally had moved back in with her parents for her last few weeks of pregnancy. So, you guessed, I'm bored out of my mind. Even Bosco was once again whisked away to be pampered by Al's family and Justin. . .

Well, you already know about that.

He called though. Well, at least I thought it was him. The phone call consisted of nothing but breathing and a hang up. My caller id, however, informed me that it was a room from the Adam's Mark Hotel. I questioned whether or not to call him back, but I opted not to in my own selfish pride.

Yes, I'm still angry, but more hurt than anything. He decided to choose that video hoe over me. Which only goes to show you that being thin in waist and cute in the face always puts you ahead of the game.

That bitch.

But I'm not bitter. Just completely pissed off and rightfully so. But with all these emotions running around inside of me and nobody here to share them with, I'm a walking disaster. I probably do need a vacation.

"On the next Access Hollywood: Justin. Christina. The hottest tour of the summer and we're giving you an exclusive backstage pass. . ." I clicked off the television and pouted. I missed him, damn it. I missed him a lot. But I'll be damned if I go running back.

My thoughts were disrupted by a hard knock. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I cautiously approached the door. I looked through the peep hole and was met by the sight of Mike. As I opened the door, I could feel the confused expression form across my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the door wider, allowing him to come in.

"Justin told me to swing by and pick you up." Okay, what?

"Mike, I think those plans have changed. . ."

"No, they haven't," Mike interrupted, "He called me yesterday and said to pick you up."

"But we. . ."

"Had a huge argument?" I nodded.

"We kinda broke up," I explained, "Well, I broke up with him, anyway." I clarified as Mike simply nodded.

"Yeah and Justin's miserable about that, Alonsha." Mike informed me. He's miserable, huh? I don't want to sound sadistic or anything, but I'm happy he's miserable.

"Really?" I asked dreamily. Mike smiled knowingly.

"He really wants to fix things, so lets go." I smiled and asked Mike to give me a second to pack as I giddily walked into my bedroom. I grabbed my duffel bag and quickly stuffed it with random things. After I gathered all of my essentials, we headed out to the airport. Before I knew it, I was on a plane to Philadelphia to see Justin.

This doesn't mean I'm crawling back to him, does it? It shouldn't. I mean he invited me, not the other way around.

Oh, what does it matter? I love that boy too much to care.




-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Justin's eyes darted towards the clock as he continued to pace around his hotel room. He bit his bottom lip as he walked over to his window and stared down at the Philadelphia traffic driving by smoothly. He wondered why they were taking so long to get here. Lonnie should have been here fifteen minutes ago. But he wasn't. It was driving Justin crazy. He was thinking of all the horrible things that could've happened to them. There could've been in a car crash or maybe some deranged fan kidnapped her. . .

"You're gonna dig a ditch with all that walking, Jay." Trace said as he exited the bathroom. Justin looked over at him and a small smile curled the corner of his lips.

"I know, I'm just nervous," he admitted as he took a seat on the edge of his bed, "I don't want her to walk in here and smack me or something." Trace laughed and shrugged.

"It is Alonsha. . ." Justin chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, but if a smack is what she needs to forgive me, I'm all up for it." Trace raised a brow and smiled.

"Okay, but while you're getting smacked up, me and Elisha are gonna go grab a bit to eat." Justin nodded.

"Alright, have fun." They said their goodbyes as Trace departed, leaving Justin alone to wallow in his worries. He ran his hands over his face as he thought over what to say to Alonsha once she got there.

Hey baby, I missed you and I'm sorry. You were so right, Danyelle did want to get into my pants. Sounded good enough, but he knew Alonsha would ask him why he realized that and he'd have to tell her about Danyelle's attack. Something he didn't want to do was bring that up.

"Oh yeah, I'm screwed." Justin stated softly to himself before he heard a timid knock at his door. He stood and looked through the peephole. There she stood. The love of his life. He could see her mumbling something to herself and he smiled at how cute she looked as she fiddled with his fingers. He finally snapped out of his trance when he heard her knock again.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled the door open and smiled brightly, "Hi." he squeaked out. He blushed at his higher than normal tone and Alonsha smiled.

"Hey." They stood in the doorway, staring at each other. They hadn't seen each other in over a two months, so they were soaking it all in.

"Oh, come in." Justin said sheepishly as he stepped aside. Alonsha walked into the lavish hotel room and looked around in awe.

"This is nice." Alonsha commented. Justin followed her gaze around the room and nodded.

"Yeah, it even has a spa bath." Alonsha nodded approvingly.

"Cool." They once again stood in silence, one looking at the other. Justin placed his hands into his pockets to keep them occupied. He had gotten the urge to reach out and caress Alonsha's face, but was scared to might not let him.

"So. . ." Justin began, "This is awkward." Alonsha laughed lightly and sighed.

"Yeah, it is." she agreed.

"Okay, lets cut the crap," Justin said with a small smile, "We need to just. . . talk about this."

"Fine," Alonsha said as she plopped down on the edge of his bed, "Lets talk." She patted a spot next to her and Justin sat down willingly.

"First and foremost, I'm sorry," Justin said earnestly, "I'm really, really sorry that I didn't take your feelings into consideration and most importantly, I'm sorry for implying that you were becoming some type of burden because of your insecurities."

"Well, that wasn't really a shocker." Alonsha mumbled. Justin reached out and held her hand in his.

"I was being an ass, Alonsha. You're not a burden, you're a blessing." Alonsha looked up at him.

"A blessing?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yeah," Justin assured, "You don't know how much you mean to me. How much you do for me." Alonsha smiled softly.

"I feel the same way about you, Justin. I really do." Alonsha said, "I guess that's why I went crazy when Danyelle came along. I made her out to be some type of threat when she was just a friend." Justin swallowed hard and looked down at their intertwining fingers.

"Alonsha, Danyelle and I. . ."

"I know, Justin. You and Danyelle are gonna be buddies forever and I just have to accept that." Justin's face turned sour at her words and Alonsha took notice.

"You were right about Danyelle." Justin confessed as he sat up.

"What?" Alonsha asked calmly as their hands fell apart.

"She wasn't trying to be my friend. She was trying to get into my pants." Alonsha's eyes widened and her brow raised.

"Really?" she asked, "And how did she try to get into your pants?"

"We were playing video games and I went to look for another one, right? So I went into my room and found the golf game you brought," Alonsha nodded, "So anyway, I got all upset because I missed you badly and she comes along and tells me I haven't gotten you off my mind because I didn't explore all of my options."

"Did you sleep with her?" Alonsha asked suddenly.

"Hell no!" Justin said, "She kissed me, but I swear I knocked her to the ground as soon as I got the chance."

"Got the chance?" Alonsha repeated.

"That came out wrong." Justin sighed, "She was on top of me. . ."

"On top of you?" Alonsha asked, her anger rising.

"She was trying to. . . I don't know what she was trying to do, but it didn't work." Alonsha stood, no longer angry with Justin, but completely furious with Danyelle.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, Justin." Alonsha said calmly as she walked towards his door.

"Alonsha, don't be angry with me. I didn't do anything to her." Justin said honestly. Alonsha turned to him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"I'm not mad at you, Justin," Alonsha reassured, "I just need to let off some steam." Justin nodded and Alonsha gave him one last smile before walking out the door.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


I can't believe Justin fell for my walk excuse.

I was walking alright. Right to that bitch's room to let her know that she fucked with the wrong woman. How dare she. How. Dare. She. I cannot believe that she had the audacity to lay her crusty ass lips all over my man. If she thinks for one second that I'm just gonna let that slide, she had another thing coming to her.


We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
Its bout to be a, what?
Girl fight



"Is this Danyelle's room?" I asked one of the dancers that were walking around on the 10th floor.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." I nodded and knocked on the door. I knocked again, harder this time, as I envisioned her face instead of the wood.

"Hold on!" I hear her shout, annoyed. This hoe was just fueling my anger.

"Yeah, I'll hold on, bitch." I mumbled as I fist balled up as I heard her pacing feet.


There she go talking her mess
All around town making me stress
I need to get this off my chest



"What?" she asked with an attitude as she swung open the door. By the look on her face, I could tell she wasn't expecting me.

"I'd tell you what, but I'd rather show you." I said as I shoved her into the room. She stumbled backwards, catching her balance by holding on to her couch's armrest.

"Don't put your hands on me." she said. I laughed sarcastically and stepped up to her.

"Like you put your hands all over Justin?" Like a deer in headlights, she stared at me. I shoved her again, this time she shoved me back.

"He kissed me." she said as I raised a brow.

"So now you're trying to put the blame on Justin?" She took a step in front of me and puffed her chest up.

"I'm just telling the truth," she informed me as she got into my face, "Maybe if you kept him satisfied, he wouldn't be coming for me every night." Well, that struck a nerve.


I know really don't wanna listen to this
Really don't know why you talking shit
You about to catch one right in your lip
It's bout to be a, what?
Girl fight



Before I knew it, I smacked her so hard that it echoed in her room. She gasped before grabbing my hair. I grabbed hers and pulled her backwards until she fell to the floor. She grabbed my leg and I fell with her. I could fell her weight on me as she pinned me down. She lifted her hand to smack me and I side swiped her cheek with my fist. When she was dazed, I pushed her off of me and gripped her hair.

"You stupid bitch!" I growled as I pressed her face into the floor. She screamed before kicking me in my back. I fell over and she stood. I stood too and she rammed into my stomach like some football player. I fell over onto the couch and she hovered over me, shouting profanities.

I placed my hand beneath her chin and pushed upwards until I thought I would break her neck. I could see her turning red before she finally got off of me. I stood and ran into her. With my hands firmly gripping her shoulders, I rammed her into the wall. She groaned in pain before smacking me. It stung like fire, but I wouldn't let it show.

I smacked her back before swinging at her, but the stupid bitch moved, and I ended up punching the wall. I hissed in pain before I felt her biting my arm. The damn dog, what the fuck? I punched her in her ear and she released me. That's when I heard the collective 'oh'. I glanced at the open door and realized we had an audience.


We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
We bout to throw them bows
We bout to swang them thangs
Its bout to be a, what?
Girl fight



Danyelle came charging at me and I ran towards her also. We grabbed each others wrist to prevent the each other from hitting each other. I tripped her with my foot and she fell with a thump. I lifted my leg to kick her but was pulled back by somebody. I began to get frustrated and started to fight the person holding. I kicked and screamed, but they wouldn't let up.

"Fuck off!" I screamed as they dragged me into Danyelle's bedroom. I was thrown onto the bed and I could hear the door lock. I stood and turned in time to see Justin walking back towards me.

"Calm down, Alonsha." he stated. But I wasn't hearing it.

"Calm down? I'll calm down after I kick that bitch's ass!" I growled as I went for the door. Of course, Justin stopped me and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Her ass is kicked, okay?" A small smile crept across his face and it pissed me off even more.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I asked as Justin shrugged innocently.

"Nothing, I just never seen you this angry before," he explained, "It's kinda hot." I rolled my eyes and caught my reflection in the bureau's mirror.

"Look at what she did to my hair," I whined, "I just got this done." Justin laughed.

"At least you still have your hair," he reasoned, "Danyelle's gonna be using Rogaine for weeks." I couldn't help but smile.

"Good, that stupid whore." I grumbled as Justin sat down next to me on the bed.

"If the tabloids found out about this, they'd have a field day." I looked over at Justin and suddenly felt foolish. I didn't even think about what would happen if this got out.

"I'm sorry, but that bitch was asking for it." Justin chuckled and his cool hand rested on my cheek.

"Sorry?" he asked, astonished, "If the tabloids print one more thing about me, I'd want it to be this."

"Are you serious?" I asked before I laughed.

"I can see the headline now," Justin said as he dramatically looked up at the ceiling, "Danyelle gets her ass whooped!" I laughed and Justin joined me.

"I would buy the first copy," I said as I smiled over at Justin. He returned the gesture before kissing my cheek.

"If I don't beat you to it first." I turned to him and narrowed my eyes.

"I'll kick your ass too." I stated cockily. Justin laughed and raised a brow.

"I am not Danyelle, so don't get it twisted." He stood in a challenging stance and puffed up his chest.

"I can take you." I said as I stood up. A smile spread across his face.

"Of course you can," he said as he placed his hand on my hip, "But we should probably head back to my room." I rolled my eyes and punched his arm lightly.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," I said with a grin. Justin shrugged and took my hand.

"I can't," He sighed, "Especially with all that girl on girl action you had going on out there."

"It wasn't girl on girl," I corrected, "And Danyelle is not my type."

"Who is your type?" he asked curiously.

"I like blue-eyed musicians that are completely perverted, but are always willing to give a message to the women they love." Justin laughed and shook his head.

"Nice try, but it ain't gonna happen." I sucked my teeth, "But I don't mind providing some sexual healing. . ."

"Of course you wouldn't mind." I smiled.

"Why should I? It's my specialty."



Song Credit(s):

"Girl Fight"- Brooke Valentine featuring Big Boi and Lil' Jon


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story