Painfully Beautiful

Alonsha and Kyle had been making out for about 20 minutes now and Alonsha wanted him more than anything, but she was so nervous. She didn't want to do something stupid, or say something to make him uncomfortable. She knew Kyle was no virgin, Kyle knew she was. It was kind of weird to know that she was totally new at this, and Kyle would have to teach her. A million questions were running through her mind.

What if he doesn't like what he sees when I'm naked? What if I cry because it hurts so much? What if he says he doesn't want to be my first time because it's too much pressure? What if the condom breaks? Are my boobs too small? Did I wear granny panties? What if he laughs if I try to do something sexy and fall flat on my face? What if. . .

Alonsha had to shake these thought out of her head. She was determined to make love to her boyfriend, and take that extra step that Kyle had so patiently waited for. She was eighteen for God's sake. She had to grow up.

Alonsha suddenly felt Kyle's hand on top of her breast. His hand was moving around to the back, but what she failed to mention was that this bra unhooked from the front. She was praying that he'd figure it out and her prays were halfway answered as his hands moved to the bottom of her shirt. Alonsha had sat up slightly and helped him remove her shirt. He laid her down and got up on his knees inbetween her legs and took off his own shirt.

Alonsha's eyes roamed his body. Basketball sure did pay off. He wasn't sporting a supermodel six-pack, but the muscles in his arms, and his abs were hard and visible. His chest was strong and intimidating above her, and she was beginning to become self-concious again. Here Kyle was with this incredible physique and all she had to offer was a soft belly that was not bikini worthy. That's when her hands began to cover her body when she realized that he was just staring at her. She looked away feeling like a complete and utter geek.

"Don't do that." Kyle said moving her hands away so she wouldn't hide her body.

"But you keep staring and your making me worry that something's wrong." Alonsha said covering herself up again. Kyle smiled and moved her hands again. He leaned down over her and kissed her right cheek, then her left. He kissed her forehead then her nose, and lightly pecked her lips before leaning down to her ear.

"I think that you are absolutely beautiful." he whispered before kissing her earlobe and jaw line. Alonsha shivered, not only because of his touch, but his words. How did she end up so lucky? Maybe after her time in the hell hole she had to call home, God was finally trying to make up for it with Kyle, and God sure knows how to make up for things because Alonsha couldn't feel more blessed and loved than in that very moment.

Kyle's lips had continued a journey down Alonsha's supple body. He had felt her tremble when he said she was beautiful and his heart fluttered because he knew that he meant it with all his heart and Alonsha felt it. He loved her more than he could've ever imagined, that's why he wanted this to be good for her. He knew that it would hurt once he was inside of her, once again Kyle was no virgin, so he wanted to make her feel good before,after, and during the pain.

His lips were on her neck and he kissed her here and there, his tongue darting out every once in a while to taste her sweet skin. As his lips went lower, he had finally realized that the bra unhooked in the front. He had been dreaming about the moment that his lips would touch the softness of her breasts, and he couldn't wait to see her. Kyle sat up slightly and his hands fumbled lightly as he try to undo her bra. It finally came undone and he threw the bra aside as he looked her over. They were carmel with dark circles around her chocolate nipples, and even more gorgeous than he had thought.

He leaned back down and kissed her supple right breast, his tongue trailing over the soft mound of flesh, her nipple instantly hardened. Alonsha moaned when she felt his warm mouth on her breast. Shivers ran through her body as he moved to her left breast, tweaking her nipple and sucking on it lightly. She moaned again and felt herself getting wetter with each passing moment. Kyle on the other hand was getting harder with her every moan. He wanted to feel inside of her, but he had to take his time and make this a memorable moment for the both of them.

Kyled moved from her breast and kissed down her stomach. He started to undo her jeans and pull them down. He stood up and Alonsha kicked off her jeans as she watched as Kyle undid his belt, desperately trying to remove his trousers. Once his pants were down he was only in boxer briefs and Alonsha was in her underwear, which, thank God, were not granny panties. But at that very moment Alonsha had her eye on the bulge in front of Kyle's boxer briefs. The bulge that was going to be in her. That very BIG bulge.

Kyle caught her staring at him, he didn't know if he should be flattered or worried because of the look on her face. He climbed back on the bed and kissed her as she laid back down. She was very tense, which wasn't good. Kyle got up off the bed and told Alonsha to get up also. Then he sat back down on the bed and she sat between his legs. He started to rub her shoulders and her back. She started to ease up a bit.

"Lonnie, you don't have to if you don't want to." Kyle said sincerely and Alonsha turned to face him. God he loved her, but he knew that his body would've been highly disappointed if she told him she didn't want this.

"Kyle I want to, but I'm just nervous. I mean you're not actually new to this, and I just don't want to disappoint you or something." Alonsha said looking at Kyle who brushed her cheek light.

"I'm nervous too ya know. I never actually done this with someone I love. I want to make this good for you, I don't want you to regret anything." Kyle said as his big blue eyes shrone with a genuine love for Alonsha.

"I could never regret anything that happens between us." Alonsha said as she smiled slightly and Kyle did the same before kissing her. Their kiss ended and Kyle placed his lips on her shoulders. Alonsha leaned back, her head resting on Kyle's shoulder. She placed her hands on either side of Kyle's legs to balance herself as Kyle's hands roamed to her breast.

At first Alonsha tensed up a bit again because no one had ever touched her like that before. His hands were warm against her sensitive skin as he meaded her breasts. One of his hands left her breast and went down her stomach to rest inbetween her legs. His hands began to rub her softly as his hands slipped into her panties. He could feel the small patch of hair on her warm center and his fingers moved down the lips of her pussy. He felt her wetness and grew harder when he heard her moan softly. She was almost ready for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alonsha's nervousness had disappeared for the most part. Kyle had just ran out to the bathroom to put on the condom. Alonsha was laying there completely silent, waiting for Kyle to walk through the door and ravish her, like they did in the books she read.

Note to Alonsha: those books are bull.

Kyle walked through his bedroom door completely naked. Alonsha looked him up and down, she couldn't believe her eyes. She never imagined that one day she'd be here, naked and scared and with a very attractive naked guy walking towards her. It didn't seem real, but it was. She couldn't help but stare at his package. It was big, well to her anyway, taking the fact that she has never seen a naked man before, but it was going to be inside of her, taking away something she could never get back.

Kyle reached the bed and climbed on top of it, putting himself inbetween Alonsha's legs. His arms went on either side of her and Alonsha could feel the tip of his penis rub lightly against her lips.

"No regrets?" Kyle asked nervously. Alonsha smiled, loving the fact that he wanted her to be 100% sure so this would be something good for her. She loved him so much.

"No regrets." Alonsha said reassurringly. Kyle slipped into Alonsha and she winced before she whimpered because of the pain. Her eyes shut tightly, and she gripped onto Kyle's waist digging her nails into him slightly. Kyle stopped once he was in her, letting her adjust to his size. Alonsha told him to keep going and he rocked slowly into her. A searing pain ran through her in the pit of her stomach with every push. She tightened her legs around him and the pain seemed to ease up a bit.

After about 15 minutes Alonsha's body began to heat up. She felt a fire in her belly and she began to tremble with weakness. She was about to have an orgasm and Kyle began pumping faster in her as he groaned in pleasure. Alonsha moaned too as the sensation got stronger, she was in pure extasy.

"Kyle. . ." she whimpered out before she came. He still moved in her and came a few minutes later. He fell over next to her, rolled the condom off of himself and threw it in the waste basket beside his bed. They layed there looking at the ceiling silently for a moment before Kyle turned to face Alonsha. He was laying on his side, proping himself up on his elbow, his head resting on his hand.

"You alright?" he asked softly while looking down at Alonsha. She nodded.

"I'm just kinda sore." she said as he smiled evasively.

"I think I can make you feel better." he said kissing her deeply. He pulled away from the kiss and stood at the foot of the bed. He asked Alonsha to pass him his pillows and she looked at him weirdly.

"What are you doing?" she asked him as he took the pillows and placed them beneath her butt. Kyle just climbed back on the bed and put his face between her legs. Alonsha tensed up again as he began to kiss her inner thighs lightly. First the right then the left. Alonsha watched as his lips kissed down the trail of hair on her wet center. She could feel his warm breath on her and she sighed in contently.

His tongue ran down the slit of pussy from the top to the bottom and back again. She jerked slightly at the intial contact. His hands came up and held her lips opened as his tongue moved about in her pussy.

She could hear the slosh of her wetness as his tongue moved around. Her hands started to pull on the sheets as his tongue moved deeper into her pussy. She could feel that warm sensation again, and she wished that the feeling would last.

She ended up spending the whole night at Kyle's house, and she didn't go home until that afternoon because of work. Tiffany was right, it does better and better everytime you do it.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story