The Timberlake Charm

It had been 3 monthes since Alonsha and Kyle shared their first night together. It had become somewhat addicting to Alonsha and Kyle. They were always fondling one another, and working in the same mall wasn't helping either.

They didn't even eat lunch anymore. Every break was a time for them to be together and they took every opportunity they could get. Everyone was sick of their groping habits. They've threatened many times by all their friends but always brushed them off. Even Tiffany claimed they were too lovey dovey. Alonsha smiled at the thought before she felt someone nudge her.

She looked up and spotted Tiffany cheesing at her.

"What?" Alonsha questioned as Tiffany pointed towards a shelf of Gap tee shirts.

"Your boyfriend's back." Tiffany said teasingly as Alonsha spotted a curly blond fro. At first she was skeptical but when he turned around and smiled at her she was shocked. He actually came back.

Justin started to walk towards her register. He waited as she rung up another customer and smiled when she began to ring up his things.

"So what ya been up to beautiful?" he asked her playfully. Alonsha smiled and Justin gave her his lopsided grin.

"Not much, you?" she asked.

"I actually just came back from New York." he answered.

"Really? I've never been. What's it like?" she asked him curiously.

"Oh it's crazy. Lots of clubs, hot girls, all that good stuff." he said nonchanlantly, "I wouldn't mind taking you sometime, if you'd like." he offered as Alonsha raised an eyebrow.

"As long as my boyfriend can go, he's never been either." Alonsha said with a smirk as Justin hissed jokingly and put his hand over his chest.

"You just had to bring up the boyfriend thing didn't you?" he asked her smiling as Alonsha nodded, "So, is this boyfriend of yours is the reason for you not calling me isn't it?" he asked her.

"It was your real number?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, I gave it to you didn't I?" Justin questioned her, "I am shocked and appalled that you actually believe that I would give you a fake number." Justin said as if he was insulted.

"Well it's not like Justin Timberlake hands his number out to anybody." Alonsha said in a duh tone.

"True, but you're not just anybody. Plus I gave it to you personally." he stated a matter-of-factly.

"True, but you could've just given it to me to be nice." she said back.

"Or maybe I actually wanted you to call me." he argued back, "But I guess I can't always get what I want." he finished as she charged his credit card.

"I would've called you if I knew it was really your number." she said to him as she folded up his jeans and tee shirts before placing them in a bag.

"Well now you know it is my real number so," Justin said taking the bag from her," I should be getting a call from you very soon." he said.

"Sure, sometime soon." she said as he smiled at her and she returned his kind gesture.

"Cool," he said turning to leave. Justin reached the exit and turned back to look at Alonsha, "Don't keep me waiting beautiful." he said winking at her with a smile before exiting out.

Alonsha smiled to herself as she turned to face a cheesing Tiffany once again.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" she questioned her as Tiffany shrugged and smiled.

"Mr. Timberlake doesn't want to be your friend, sweet pea." she informed. Alonsha rolled her eyes annoyed.

"I don't care what he wants, a friend is all he's getting." Alonsha said firmly.

"Really? So you're immuned to the Timberlake charm?" Tiffany asked her smiling.

"Timberlake charm? Tiff where do you come up with this stuff?" Alonsha asked her rolling her eyes.

"Look, all I'm saying is that they don't call him Thrustin' Justin for nothing. And with your recent horniess, I think that if he made a move you might just slip up." Tiffany said.

"What? Are you kidding me? There isn't man out there that can make me cheat on Kyle. Not even Mr. Thrustin' Justin himself." Alonsha said as she walked from the register and towards the back.

"Whatever you say. All I'm saying that you would have to be dumb, deaf, and blind not to find that man irrestitable." Tiffany said as Alonsha rolled her eyes at the obserd comment.

The Timberlake Charm? Oh please! Alonsha thought to herself before doing the inventory check.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story