Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this on the old archive and just got it back again since NsyncFiction.net opened up! Vikki came back and all the stories are up with all the reviews, so go and read and remember the good ol' days! haha
"I'm not your maid, Justin!" Kate yelled as she grabbed his sneakers from the middle of the living room and tossed them inside of a side closet.

"What are you complaining about now?" Justin grumbled as he came cascading down the stairs. His mesh basketball shorts and white t-shirt hung loosely from his thin frame. Katelyn rolled her hazel eyes and grabbed his Sports Illustrated magazine off of the coffee table.

"I'm complaining about you not picking up your shit!" she shouted as she threw the issue at his chest. Justin allowed it to fall to the floor as he stared at her in disbelief, "I'm sick of being the one who cleans all the time. You need to help me."

"Why did you throw that at me?" he asked, completely disregarding her previous statement.

"Because you're an ass!" Kate answered curtley, "And because you're such an ass, you can take these too!" She began to hurl the miscellaneous things she had picked up around the house at him. Justin put his arms up to block the items, but failed to protect himself from book.

"OW!" he shouted, "My God. . .my eye!" Kate's anger immediately dissolved the moment her husband called out in pain. She rushed to his standing form, gently resting her hand over his face.

"Oh my goodness. . ." she breathed, "Let me see, let me see." Justin childishly pouted and pushed her hand away.

"No, you'll make it worse," he whined as he made his way into the kitchen. Katelyn followed close behind and apologized softly.

"I'm sorry, Jay," she cooed, "You're just so. . .ugh." Justin turned to face her as he stood in front of their sink, his hand still covering his wounded eye.

"I'm 'ugh'?" Justin mocked, "I used to be the man you loved, but now I'm target practice." He huffed as he turned on the lukewarm water before wetting a sheet of papertowel.

"You're still the man I love, you idiot." Justin squeezed the excess water from the papertowel and patted the moist tissue over his eye.

"Great, now I'm an idiot."

"Yeah, but you always have been."

"Why are we married again?" Justin asked sarcastically as he glanced over his shoulder.

"Because you were stupid enough to want to marry me," Kate answered.

"Stupid isn't even the word," Justin mumbled, "You're evil. Throwing books at innocent people."

"Innocent my ass," Kate dismissed, "Maybe if you picked up your mess, I wouldn't have had that book to throw at you."

"So this is my fault?" Justin asked, pointing to his eye. Katelyn's fake smile adorned her face.

"Well, aren't you the quick learner."

"Are we still fighting?" Justin asked innocently. Katelyn rolled her eyes.

"Since you didn't apologize for being a mess, yes."

"I'm not apologizing," Justin said, "You loss that apology when you threw that stupid book at me."

"Fine, we'll keep fighting," Kate told him nonchalantly, "But are you really okay? I mean, your eye and whatnot." Justin sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"What's it to you?"

"Nothing, I'm just concerned."

"Were you concerned when you threw it at me?"

"No, but that's because I was pissed off."

"But if we're still fighting, shouldn't you still be pissed off?" Kate stared at him blankly before rolling her eyes.

"This is the most pointless conversation I have ever had," she complained, "I'm done fighting with you."

"You can't just stop fighting," Justin called as she walked out of the kitchen, "That's. . .that's. . ."

"That's what I'm doing," Kate inserted, "I don't like arguing with you anyway."

"Because you love me?" Justin beamed.

"No, because you're stubborn as hell."

"And because you love me. . ." Justin sang as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Katelyn tried to walk out of his grasp, but he reeled her back into it.

"Leave me alone," she complained as she stopped fighting long enough to face him, "We're not having sex."

"Who said anything about sex?" Justin asked, "All I want is for you to say it."

"Say what?"

"That you love me." Kate rolled her eyes.

"If you don't know that I love you by now, this marriage is a waste of my time."

"Just say it."

"I did."

"No, you put other words around it. All I want is 'I love you'. Three words, nothing more." Justin tightened his grip around her waist as he stared down at her. He could feel her hands pressing against his chest as she weakly fought against him.

"Fine," Katelyn sighed, "I love you." Her monotone put a damper on Justin's mood.

"Say it like you mean it."

"You're asking for too much," Kate joked. Justin made a sad face before resting his forehead against hers.

"You're breakin' my heart, girl." His adorable pout began to weaken Kate's tough exterior and she cursed herself for being so easily persuaded.

"I can't stand you, baby," she cooed jokingly.

"That was more than three words," Justin said smartly.

"Fuck you."

"I know you want to," he said arrogantly, "And thanks for the boo-boo, by the way."

"Sorry," Her hands gently rested on his cheek before the other ran over the red spot above his eye. Katelyn stood on her toes to place a tender kiss on his eye, "Better?" Justin nodded.

"You did hit me here with that pen you threw," Justin informed her, pointing to his collarbone. She pressed her lips to the area and smiled up at him.

"Anywhere else?"

"That shirt hit me right here," Justin said, pointing to his cheek. She placed a soft kiss there also, "As a matter of fact, it hit my whole face." Kate laughed and began to shower him with kisses all over, her lips purposely skipping one area.

"Okay, all better." Kate said, trying to break away. Justin instantly held her back.

"You missed a spot," he informed her, "Right here." The pad of his index finger rested against his mouth and Kate rolled her eyes.

"Fine," she whined before placing a quick peck on his lips, "There ya go."

"No, it still hurts," Justin said seriously, "You can't stop until it feels better." Kate let out a frustrated groan, but smiled playfully. Soft lips rested against his and she gently kneaded their mouths together. She tried to pull away from their tender kiss, but Justin bit down on her bottom lip, nipping on her flesh.

A moan escaped her mouth when Justin's tongue slid past her lips, gently grazing hers teasingly. His hand ran up her side and rested against her cheek. The slow rotations of his tongue brought back heated memories while his body pressed up against hers.

They slowly moved around the room before they found the biege sofa of their living. Reluntant to pull away from their kiss, Justin slowly guided himself onto the couch. But they were forced to pull apart and take a breath as Kate adjusted herself over his waist, placing her knees on either side of him. A seductive smile played over her lips as she grinded her ass onto his crotch to get a rise out of him. Justin's hands subconciously held her hips, urging her on.

"Damn. . ." Justin groaned as his eyes stared down at her moving hips. The fire in his eyes told her to continue with what she was doing.

Kate, however, stopped her actions. She didn't want this to end too soon, so teasing was going to have to come into play. Her hands latched onto the the hem of his shirt, working it over his head. Justin decided to remove her shirt as well, loving the way her breast bounced as he did so.

His hands instinctively grabbed one of her delicious mounds and messaged it gently. Katelyn whimpered as his hot mouth connected with the sensitive skin of her neck, gently nipping and purposely marking her. The warmth of his wet tongue sent a shiver through her body and caused her stomach to tense up in anticipation.

Her pulse quickened the moment Justin's warm hands firmly took hold of her ass, giving it a small squeeze before making their way under her white skirt. His lips continued their tortorous minstrations along her neck and collarbones as his fingers slipped inside the elastic band of her underwear. As he tugged them down, they managed to flip over so that Justin was on top. He haphazardly yanked the panties down her legs before kneeling in front of the couch.

He leaned forward and their lips connected in a feverish kiss as Kate fumbled with the drawstrings that hung from Justin's shorts. His hands rested on the cushions on either side of her, supporting his weight as she dragged his shorts down with her feet. Katelyn made an attempt to get back on top, but Justin gently rested his hand on her bare stomach, keeping her in place.

"Not yet," he told her softly. Kate didn't get a chance to respond because his mouth was already sucking on her breast, stimulating the sensitive flesh. She moaned softly as his tongue swirled around her erected nipple before his teeth bit down on it. Justin repeated his actions on her other breast before making a trail of butterfly kisses down her soft skin, licking around her exposed naval.

Kate lifted her long legs and placed her feet on the coffee table behind him, creating a small cage around him. Justin hiked up the hem of her skirt, revealing her throbbing core. Her sweet smell washed over him as his mouth rested against her inner thigh, dropping kisses on her heated skin. She bit down on her bottom lip impatiently as he brushed his lips against her wetness.

His fingers grazed over her before slipping inside.The heat of her surrounded them as he gently rubbed her inner walls. His thumb rested against her swollen clit, vigorously stroking it. Kate's soft panting encouraged him to continue. Harder and faster.

A whimper escaped her lips as the numbing feel of her orgasm erupted in the pit of her stomach. Her inner folds began to contract and her moans echoed in the room.

"Justin. . ." she breathed. His eyes were on her, watching as her face contorted with ectasy. He could feel his erection pressing against the material of his boxers as he continued to touch her. His tongue ran over his lips before he pulled his fingers out of her.

"What the-" Kate's whine was cut short when his mouth came crashing down on hers. She tumbled back onto the couch and Justin pulled away from her. He stood and slipped his boxers down his legs before placing a bended knee on the sofa. He lifted Kate's leg by her ankle and gently skimmed his fingertips against her smooth skin. His lips pressed against the heel of her foot before he leaned down over her, allowing her knee to hook over his shoulder.

Justin reached between their bodies and pressed the head of his penis against her opening, slowly guiding himself into her. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the feel of her heat swallowing him whole. Their position allowed him to go as deep as possible, filling her completely. Kate's walls began to contract against his throbbing shaft and she gasped as she gripped the armrest behind her.

The pulse of his thickness against her pink insides rippled through her stomach as he thrusted into her. She took in Justin's flushed appearance and rested her hands against his shoulder.

"Just-oh. . ." she moaned as he shifted from a fast to slow and steady pace before starting back up again. Justin could see the far away look in her eyes and he was thankful. The incredible feeling running through his body was weakening him as he struggled to keep his balance above her.

"You feel so good, baby. . ." Justin breathed, his warm breath caressed her face as he did so. A shiver shot up Kate's spine when he placed sloppy kisses along her neckline, his pace slowed as he rotated his hips. She subconsciously began to move her hips with his, grinding into his form. Her body screamed in agony as she tried to get there.

"Fuck. . ." Kate breathed as her walls twitched. Her mind clouded as the heat of her orgasm spread from inbetween her legs. Justin groaned and released into her, filling her with a delicious warmth once again. He tiredly peeled her leg from his shoulder and fell back against the opposite end of the sofa.

Kate sat up and crawled over his form. Her limp body rested against his chest, her legs on either side of him as he stretched his tall frame along the couch.

"Mmm. . ." Justin mumbled, "We should fight more often." Kate laughed lightly as her index finger outlined his lips.

"Yeah, we should. . ." she agreed lazily, "Justin?"

"Hmm?" he replied.

"I love you." Justin smiled to himself.

"I love you too."

Completed
Timberlake is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Fuss & Fight also liked 8 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story