Author's Chapter Notes:
***WARNING - LOTS OF SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!***

Chapter Fifteen

Briget’s mind was reeling as she let herself fall deeper and deeper into Justin’s kisses. Her mind traveled back to the conversation she’d had with Chris about the tour a few days before.

“So, we’re leaving January fourth?” Bridget asked Chris, her eyes fixed on her computer screen where she was typing up her term paper for her English final exam.

“No … I’m leaving January fourth.” Chris sighed.

“I don’t understand … I thought …” Bridget turned away from the computer, confusion evident in her face.

“Well you thought wrong, Bri. I never said you were coming on tour with me, that was an assumption you made.” Chris closed his eyes, knowing what was coming.

“But Shannon and Meaghan are going, and so is Marki,” Bridget pointed out.

“They’re also working on the tour, Bri. You wouldn’t be … and I think it’s better if you don’t come with me this time.”

Bridget knew why Chris didn’t want her to come along. He had some sick fantasy that if she wasn’t around his chances with Shannon might increase. Bridget was so sick of hearing about Shannon that she could scream. All Chris talked about was how after the tour he wanted to ask Shannon to come on board FuMan Skeeto and become the resident designer.

Justin brushed Bridget’s dark blonde hair away from her face, moved his hands across Briget’s back and began to untie the handkerchief top she was wearing.  Bridget moaned with pleasure when she felt Justin’s hands on her bare skin, and gasped when he rubbed his thumbs over her hardening nipples.

“You like that, don’t you baby?” Justin’s voice was thick with alcohol, his blue eyes dark with desire.

“Mmm, that feels so good,” Bridget breathed, her lips touching his neck with light kisses. Justin picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he headed for the bed, their kisses never stopping. Justin seated himself on the bed with Bridget on his lap, grinding his crotch into hers. Bridget moaned when she felt the hardness touch her saturated panties, her skirt now well above her hips.

“This has to go,” Justin growled, pulling her skirt off with one hand as his other hand found Bridget’s clit.

“God, Justin …” Bridget cried, involuntarily bucking her hips against his touch. “I need you … NOW.”

Justin needed no further invitation as he pulled his pants and boxer briefs off his slim frame as Meaghan removed her underwear. Bridget beckoned with a finger and a seductive smile and Justin crawled across the bed to her, covering her body with his own.

“Baby, I can’t wait to make love to you. I love you so much,” Justin said thickly.

“I don’t want you to make love to me, Justin.” Bridget purred. “I want you to fuck me.”

Justin’s eyes grew wider, a sly grin coming to his face. “Oh … baby!” His hard cock was in her in one instant, Bridget screamed with ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around his waist to give him better access, tiny orgasms exploding inside of her. Sex had never been like this with Chris, he had always been too afraid he would hurt her. Bridget ran her nails up and down Justin’s back; sweat covering their naked bodies. Justin slammed into her again and again, their moans and cries rising as they both came closer and closer to release.

“Holy shit … Meaghan … I’m gonna cum …” Justin whispered, his face contorting.

“Oh god … Justin … I’m cumming …” Bridget cried as they both reached their peak and Justin collapsed against her chest, panting.

“Wow … that was amazing.” Justin sighed, running his fingers through his curls.

“You’re telling me,” Bridget smiled. “I guess I went for the wrong member of *N SYNC.”

“What?” Justin sat up, the fog beginning to lift from his alcohol-saturated brain. “Oh my god …”

**********

Meaghan ran sobbing from Justin’s bedroom, the image burned into her brain. She couldn’t believe it … Bridget … and Justin … it was almost too much to take. Meaghan ran to the kitchen and tried to pour herself a shot of rum, but the tears combined with her shaking hands made it nearly impossible until a pair of strong hands pulled the bottle away. Meaghan turned around quickly, her tear-filled gray eyes meeting Joey’s serious hazel ones.

“What’cha doin’?” Joey looked at Meaghan with concern. He poured each of them a shot of the spicy rum. “Why don’t you sit down here and tell me what’s going on.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour jc justin joey chris college lance