Author's Chapter Notes:
***WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!!***

Chapter Sixteen

Shannon could feel her brain slowly coming back into consciousness, slowly working through the alcohol-induced haze that the night had been. She could feel a warm body beside her and snuggled into the warmth it offered. She tried to open her eyes, but even that small effort hurt - she was going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning.

“I should’ve never had those last four shots of tequila with JC,” Shannon groaned. She felt an arm wrap itself around her waist and pull her against a strong chest. Shannon sighed as she breathed in the familiar cologne and curled up next to him. She could feel him begin to nuzzle her neck and she giggled when his beard tickled her. Shannon rolled over and touched her lips to his forehead, lightly dotting it with kisses. Their mouths found each other, the kisses growing deeper and stronger and their passion growing with each kiss. Shannon couldn’t quite figure it out, but something was different, something was new.

“Oh, Joey … ” Shannon breathed.

“WHAT?” Chris jumped back; pulling away from who he had thought was his girlfriend. He turned on the light, blinking painfully when the light hit his eyes.

Shannon tried to catch her breath and recover from the kisses, her face flushed with passion and with alcohol. “Wow … Chris, I had no idea it was you. I thought you were Joey,” Shannon touched her lips lightly.

“God … I thought you were Bri. I’m so sorry, Shannon, really.” Chris stammered apologetically.

Shannon made a face, “Gosh, Chris, was I that bad?”

“No! You were great! I mean, uh, oh shit …” Chris sat down next to her, his head in his hands.

“It’s okay, Chris. You don’t have to say anything. We just got caught up in the moment.” Shannon tried to compose herself, smoothed her hair and tried to calm her racing heart.

“Well, this sucks … I’m horny as hell and I can’t do anything about it,” Chris cursed himself and tried to  hide the bulge in his pants. Shannon reached out, not sure if it was just the alcohol talking or her own secret fantasies.

“Who says you can’t do anything about it?” She said softly, lust obvious in her green eyes.

“I’m dreaming, tell me this is just a wet dream …” Chris’s eyes grew wide with surprise as he felt Shannon’s hands brush over his erection, a small moan escaping his lips. “Please tell me you’re not just teasing.”

Shannon unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, standing before him in a black lace bra and panties as she unclasped her long auburn hair. “Does it look like I’m teasing?”

***********

Meaghan looked at Joey with bleary eyes, her sorrows drowned in a half-gallon of rum. She had told Joey the whole story, poured her whole heart out and in the process, they had both consumed a fair amount of rum. Joey had been on his way to sober when he had found Meaghan in the kitchen, but after an hour of doing shots with her - sober was not a word to describe him. It hadn’t helped that his temper had gotten the better of him when Meaghan had mentioned Chris being cuddled up with Shannon - not that he didn’t trust Shannon. But the whole group knew about Chris’s little crush on Shannon, and lately it had really begun to irk Joey anytime he saw them together. He had always been able to shrug it off - until he had gone upstairs and seen them sleeping in each other’s arms. He joined Meaghan, and as they matched each other shot for shot, they both became more and more intoxicated. A slow song came on the stereo, and Joey held out his hand to Meaghan.

“Dance with me,” Joey grabbed her hand when she giggled. “C’mon, it’s fun!”

“Joey … I think I’m drunk,” Meaghan giggled.  “Shhhhh, don’t tell anybody!”

“Okay … but don’t tell anyone I’m drunk either!” The pair collapsed against each other in a fit of laughter, falling on the floor of the kitchen. They landed with Joey on top of Meaghan, their faces very close together. Meaghan buried her face in Joey’s neck, breathing in the crisp scent of his aftershave. The silliness of the position they were in sent her into another fit of giggles.

“What’s so funny?” Joey asked, grinning down at her.

“You smell really good, Joey.” Meaghan grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“So do you,” Joey replied, allowing himself to relax, his lips lightly brushing hers. They pulled back from each other, startled. “That’s different.”

“Is different so bad?” Meaghan lightly kissed his lips again. There was a fire burning in his hazel eyes unlike anything she had ever seen from Joey before. He answered her with a searing kiss, pulling her closer. Meaghan was so caught up in kissing Joey that it took her by surprise when she felt her back press up against something solid.

“Hey, that’s the wall,” She grinned.

“So it is,” Joey replied, leaning in to kiss her again as Meaghan wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel the hardness of his erection through his jeans and looked at him somewhat startled.

“Hey, I haven’t even done anything to you yet,” her blue eyes twinkled mischievously.

“I can’t help it, you’ve got it goin’ on, girl.” Joey growled, pulling her towards him possessively. They continued kissing as Joey carried her into the game room and set her down on the pool table, her legs still wrapped around his waist. He ran his hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples growing hard beneath her blouse. Meaghan gasped as Joey pulled her blouse away roughly, his lips moving down her chest and taking possession of her right breast through her bra.

“This has to go,” Joey said huskily, unclasping the closure of her bra, and quickly returning to devouring her breasts, making her writhe in pleasure. Meaghan reached up and pulled his shirt off, kissing her way down his muscled chest, running her hands over thesoft hair of his treasure trail and to the waistband of his pants. Joey moaned as she cupped his throbbing erection through the confining denim of his jeans with one hand as she unbuttoned them with the other.

“Lie down,” Meaghan ordered, straddling him as he obeyed her command. Joey ran his hands over her slim frame, grinning when he felt her shudder as his erection rubbed up against the wetness of her panties. Unable to wait any longer, Joey slid his pants off of his tall frame, reached over and ripped Meaghan’s skirt and panties off of her. She straddled him again as he thrust upwards, ramming his hard cock into her, stroking her instantly to orgasm. Joey held onto Meaghan’s slim waist as she rode him, her cries growing louder with each thrust. Joey growled as he flipped Meaghan over onto her back, never breaking his rhythm. Her legs wrapped around his waist to give him better access as he grew closer to his climax. The intensity of their passion reached a fever pitch as they both felt their release and collapsed against each other, sweat streaming off their bodies.

“Wow … wow, that was amazing,” Joey sighed heavily, slurring his words.

“What - does alcohol put a big ‘S’ on your chest,” Meaghan questioned and collapsed in a fit of giggles against his chest.

“Me thinks you're drunk!” Joey laughed. “And I KNOW I am!”

**********

Justin paced around his bedroom, panic overtaking his mind. “Jesus, what the hell am I gonna do?”

Bridget sat calmly on the bed, a satiated smile on her face. “Calm down, Justin. It’s not like you and Meaghan are serious - besides, you don’t exactly know what she’s doing right now, do you?”

“Shut up about Meaghan!” Justin turned on her furiously. “We’re very serious, you have no idea.” He continued to pace the floor, clawing at his curls when no rational thought came. “You have to get out of here … go find Chris or something.”

“Chris is busy,” Bridget smiled sweetly. “Very busy if you know what I mean.”

“What? What the hell are you talking about?” Justin asked.

“Well, he fell asleep with Shannon, but I’m guessing they’re not really sleeping … do I need to draw you a picture?”

Justin sat down in an armchair, his face buried in his hands. “Christ - what the hell is going on tonight?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour jc justin joey chris college lance