Author's Chapter Notes:
Update number one....YAY for the archive being back up...ya'll get 4 updates from me! lol

Jessica had waited on Justin's couch for them to come back downstairs much to the dismay of Buckley and Brennan. They ended up heading up the stairs and resting in front of their master's bedroom door. Jessica turned on his TV when it became apparent that she was going to have to wait for them longer than she expected.

*In Justin's room*

"So...why did you want me to come over?" Juliet asked as she took a seat in one of his dark chocolate leather chairs in the sitting area of his room.

"I wanted to explain my actions and hopefully maybe we could get back together." Justin told her as he took a seat on his leather ottoman across from her.

"Okay...so why did you end things Justin? I mean we could have been married by now." Juliet asked him as her fingers nervously fiddled with the small silver necklace around her neck.

"That's the thing Jules. I needed to repair my friendship with Trace. I couldn't get married if he wasn't going to be my best man. We talked about being in each other's weddings, raising our kids together. I wanted to do all that with him by my side."

Juliet scoffed as she looked at Justin, "Do you really think he'll be more accepting of our relationship now?"

"No...but I realized that I can't be without you. I've tried...Lord knows I've tried. My heart breaks everytime I see you and I can't be with you. I just hope by the time we do get married Trace understands and agrees to be my best man," Justin said as he ran his long beautiful fingers through his short curls, "I hope you can forgive me for being stupid. I still love you and I still need you."

"What about Trace? Won't he be upset and stop being your friend? What's going to happen to me when you decide that we aren't worth it and his friendship is more important than my heart J? And what about Jessica? Don't you have some contractual agreement with her?" Juliet asked since she heard Trace talking about it one time.

"We just won't tell Trace...at least not until he can handle it. As far as Jessica goes I'm sure she'll be fine with me seeing you as long as it doesn't get public and splashed on magazines that I'm cheating on her. Honestly I could care less about what Jessica thinks or says...I just need your love again." Justin told her, happy that she was at least considering it.

"So...you're saying we basically act like we did when we were cheating on Trace?" Juliet asked him with a small smile. She had always got a thrill when they were sneaking around.

"Yeah, I guess so. Also...as much as I hate to say this...it probably wouldn't hurt for you to continue to date Shane. Just no sex with him Jules!" Justin said as she got up from her seat and made her way into his lap.

His hand gripped her thigh as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "That won't be a problem. He doesn't believe in pre-marital sex. I should say the same thing for you. No sex with any girl, including Jessica, but me." Juliet told him as she nipped at the skin behind his ear before sucking on it softly.

Justin's hand gripped her thigh tighter causing her to moan against his ear, "Damn girl, did you miss your Daddy?"

"So much Daddy," Juliet whispered before Justin captured her lips with his, "J..."she whispered as she tried to pull away only to be met with his lips again, "J...I have...I have to get to work early...to meet...to meet with Johan and Marcella."

"Fine. I'll let you go, only because I know this new campaign is going to be time consuming for the website. Plus Johan and Marcella love you and only want to work with you. Can I at least walk you out?" Justin asked as she got up out of his lap.

"Sure baby. What are you going to be doing tomorrow?" Juliet asked as she opened the door and Buckley and Brennan came storming into Justin's room and made themselves comfortable on his bed.

Justin watched her pet them as they licked her face and wagged their docked tails as she showered them each with affection, "Just going golfing with Matt, Nick, and Marty. Do you want to meet up for lunch? We could "discuss" website stuff."

"Sure. Just call my cell when you're ready. I'll meet you wherever." Juliet told him as he took her hand and lead her down the stairs, "See you tomorrow Daddy," she told him with a cute little smirk as she put her jacket on.

"Yeah Mami...I can hardly wait for tomorrow," Justin said as his large hands gripped her small hips and pulled her closer to him, "I love you Mami...oh I almost forgot," Justin stated as Juliet's arms wrapped around his waist and he removed the chain hold her engagement ring from his neck, "I believe this is yours," he said as he handed the chain out to her.

"No baby, keep it. At least until you ask me to marry you again. Keep it safe around your neck honey. I love you too." Juliet told him as he put the chain back on and kissed her goodbye before she left his house.

"So you're back together with Juliet?" Jessica asked as Justin walked into his living room, startling him.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Justin asked as he flopped down in his recliner, remembering all the times he and Juliet had got it on in the very same recliner.

"I was hoping I could stay the night. I can sleep in one of your guest rooms. I don't want the paparazzi catching me leaving." Jessica told him as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"You're not staying here. I doubt there are any paparazzi out there waiting for you. They only take pictures of you when you're with me. I'm your meal ticket. You'll be fine. Just go home Jess," Justin told her as he grabbed the remote and turned off his TV, "I'm going to bed. So leave."

"Gosh, you get back together with Juliet and you get super pissy." Jessica told him as she got up and put on her leather jacket.

"No...I just don't like unwanted visitors in my house. Be sure to keep your mouth shut about Juliet too. I don't need Trace finding out from your big mouth. Also...tell your damn publicist I'm tired of her fucking tipping off the paps to my fucking whereabouts all the time. She's only allowed to do that when I'm making an appearance with you." Justin angrily told her as he got up from his recliner and headed towards his stairs.

"Fine. I'll let her know. Don't worry I won't let Trace know about your precious Juliet. Also it wouldn't kill you to be nice to me every once in awhile. I'll call you if I need you." Jessica told him before leaving and letting him go to bed in peace.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair cheaterj roughsex