Author's Chapter Notes:
Update number 2...YAY! lol

Juliet's morning had been pretty busy so far. Her and Shane were working with Johan and Marcella applying the new ad campaign to the William Rast website. They were also setting up a new website which would contain the William Rast movie Justin starred in and composed the score for. It was a major project but Juliet was happy to work on it for Justin.

Speaking of Justin he had already called her twice since she had arrived at the office. Once to tell her good morning and that he loved her and the other to tell her to meet him at The Ivy at 1:00pm. Why he piced The Ivy, she would never know. It was overpriced and not that good but she wasn't going to complain about meeting him there.

She was constantly checking her watch and at 12:30 she informed Johan, Marcella, and Shane that she had an important lunch with Justin. Johan and Marcella let her leave without question but Shane hounded her about joining her for Justin and her's lunch. She told him no and left the office with him following her out to her car.

"Why can't I come? I should be there if it's a lunch meeting." Shane said as they stood by her vehicle.

"Because we are going to continue the discussion we had last night. It's private. I'll call you though when I'm done. I have to go." Juliet told him as she got in her vehicle and left to meet up with Justin.

She was unaware that Shane had decided to follow her in his own car.

*At The Ivy*

Juliet arrived at The Ivy and gave the valet her keys as she took her ticket and walked to the entrance of the restaurant. She was immediately greeted by flashes of light and paparazzi calling out her name. She tried to manuever through them but they circled her like a pack of wolves.

"Juliet! Juliet! Are you here to meet Justin?" One paparazzo shouted at her.

"Juliet! Juliet! Are you and Justin back together?" Another one shouted in her left ear.

"Juliet! Does Jessica know you're here?" Another one shouted in her right ear as a camera went off in her face.

"Guys, come on. I got a business meeting to make with my boss. Make some room please." She told them as she made her way to the front steps of The Ivy.

"Still playing that boss card. Come on... at least admit that you two are at least fucking!" Another paparazzo shouted behind her.

"Oh you got jokes now! Boys...seriously....don't make me call Justin's bodyguards out here." Juliet told them as they parted and she was able to make it to Justin's table on the patio.

"Hey Jules," Justin said as he stood up and hugged her before whispering in her ear, "You look good in that little sundress."

"Thanks Daddy. I wore it just for you. You don't look bad yourself," She said as she pulled back and checked him out in his tight T-Shirt and William Rast jeans, "God, it was hell getting pawst all the photogs. I almost had to call Mike and Lonnie," she told him as she waved at the two bodyguards sitting a couple of tables away from them. She smiled as they waved back at her before she took her seat.

"Yeah, they're fucking vultures. I ordered you a tea and that salad that you like here. How was your morning?" Justin asked as he took a seat across from her.

"Good...just putting that website together for the William Rast ad movie. Shane is getting on my nerves though. I swear he just wants to fucking meet you. He begged me to come to lunch with me," She told him as the waitress smiled and said 'you're welcome' before taking off to give them some privacy, "And yours?" Juliet asked as she grabbed her fork and took a bite of her salad.

"Oh, it was a crapshoot. I mean those fucking photogs were all on the fairway and shit. Even interrupted my swing, they walked right onto the fucking green. So we ended up calling our game short," Justin said with lilt of disgust in his voice, "So...what's Shane deal with meeting me?" He asked as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Who knows? I haven't quite figured it out. Maybe he's just a fan or he wants to be just like you." Juliet told him with a smirk as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh God, not another one of those!" He said as they laughed.

They continued to eat and talk as the paparazzi camped out and took their pictures. Shane watched them from afar before deciding to go and introduce himself to Justin. He knew Juliet was going to be a little pissed at him but he was a big fan of Justin's. That is why he took the job in the first place. He really admired Justin's creativity and strived to be able to beatbox like him. Shane checked in his car with the valet before making his way to the patio and Justin's table.

"Hey Jules, mind if I take a seat?" Shane asked as Juliet looked at him in shock before turning her gaze to meet Justin's questioning gaze.

"What are you doing here? I specifically told you not to come!" Juliet told him as Justin stood up causing Mike and Lonnie to stand up as well.

"Shane, nice to meet you. Have a seat. No need to make a scene but next time don't show up where you're not invited." Justin said as he waved Mike and Lonnie down and he took his seat again.

"Nice to meet you too. I didn't mean to interrupt but Jules said this was a lunch meeting and I felt I should be here discussin the going ons of the new website." Shane explained as he took a seat and ignored Juliet's glare.

Justin chuckled as he noticed Juliet's glare. She sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. She really was cute when she threw her little temper tantrums. He threw a balled up napkin at her as she started to pout, "Behave and play nice."

Juliet smiled as she caught the napkin before it hit her, "I am."

"Excuse Jules, she likes to think she's helping protect me from the world of stalkers and crazy fans. But that's not you, is it?" Justin asked as he eyed Shane wearily.

"I am a fan but I wouldn't consider myself a crazy fan." Shane told Justin as he took a drink of Juliet's tea.

Justin almost laughed out loud as Juliet pushed her tea away in disgust. He realized maybe it would be harder for Juliet to date Shane than he orginally thought.

"Let's see....you followed Juliet from the office all the way over here. Then you proceeded to interrupt out private lunch, not to mention you just drank Juliet's tea without asking. All that together makes you seem a bit like a crazy fan." Justin said nonchantly as Juliet giggled at him and Shane's cheeks turned red.

"I've got to get back to the office. Anything you want me to tell Johan and Marcella?" Juliet asked Justin as she stood up.

"No, you know what I like and what I want for the line. Besides I've got to meet up with Marty then Tim later on." Justin told her as he reached for his wallet and pulled out a couple of bills before throwing them on the table, "She was a good waitress, right?" He asked as Juliet nodded her head and he threw down another bill for the tip.

"Tell Marty and Tim I said hi. Call me when you're done okay and we'll discuss the new layout for the JT.com website...oh...did you want to change up the Tennman Records layout and the background on your Myspace page?" Juliet asked as she got her valet ticket out of her purse.

"Yeah...sometimes I forget about those. How about I call you later tonight and you can come over. Then we can discuss layouts and stuff and then you can put it together tomorrow at the office. Shane, while Juliet is working on those three you should be helping Johan and Marcella." Justin said as they all left The Ivy.

As they made it to the steps that lead them to the valet stand Mike and Lonnie stepped in front of them to keep the photogs at a distance. Justin made sure to stay as close to Juliet as possible so that she was protected.

"Justin! Juliet! Are you back together?" One photog shouted as they started taking their pictures together.

"Justin! What about Jessica?" Another shouted.

"Which ones better in bed Juliet or Jessica?" Another photog shouted right in front of them.

They ignored all the questions and the incessant shouting going on around them as they waited for the valet to bring Juliet's vehicle. Justin's ride was already ready for him but he wasn't about to leave Juliet alone with all the screaming paparazzi. As her vehicle arrived her and Justin said their goodbye with a small hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So you and Justin, used to be a couple?" Shane asked before Juliet got in her car.

"Yeah a long time ago. So...I'll see you at the office." Juliet told him as she got in her and left him there alone at The Ivy waiting for his car.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair cheaterj roughsex