Author's Chapter Notes:
Update number 4!!!

Juliet clasped her hands together and laid them in her lap as her eyes shifted to Justin. She playfully tapped his fingertips together as Shane talked about stuff she was supposed to be listening to. Justin was concentrating on what Shane was saying and was making his own suggestions. She didn't care though.

No, let Johan, Marcella, and Shane talk. Let them talk about websites and scores and compisitions and photoshoots...she really didn't care. Especially when Justin was sitting at his desk looking devilishly hansome...tired but handsome nonetheless. She crossed her legs and caught a flicker of Justin's gaze.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the restroom. Don't discuss important things without me." Juliet said as she rose up from her seat and walked out of the office without question.

She waited by the door of Justin's office until she heard him excuse himself, claiming he had a call. He made his way over to her slamming his office door shut behind him with one hand. Juliet felt her body being thrown against his wall as his left hand gripped her hair, his lips attaching themselves to her exposed neck. His right hand made it's way up her dress grazing her thigh as he pulled on her hair tighter until she moaned for him.

"Not here Justin," she whispered as he picked her up by grabbing her ass and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I have the perfect place," he whispered as he carried her down the hallway into one of his many bathrooms.

"A bathroom?" She asked with a giggle.

"Yeah...nobody likes a liar." He told her with a smirk as he pulled the shower curtain open revealing a roomy tiled shower, "Get in."

"J, I'm not taking a shower with you. We don't have time for that." Juliet told him as he stared down at her.

"Do I need to pick you up again? Don't make me have to carry you in there Jules? Do you want to be punished?" Justin asked her as his clear blue eyes cut through her with their coldness.

"No...no...I'm going." She told him as she climbed into the shower stall and Justin climbed in after her, roughly yanking the shower curtain close behind them.

Normally any other time she wouldn't have given in to him so easily but they ddin't have much time. Plus she couldn't afford to have him hit her while there were so many guests there at his house. Especially if her "boyfriend" was one of those guests.

"Good because I would hate to have to ask you twice," Justin told her as he turned her around so he was staring at her backside, "God, you look so fucking sexy in that dress," he muttered before he shoved her against the shower wall causing the towel bar to hit her throat cutting off her air supply for a short moment.

"Shit J! I don't need fucking bruises where people can see." Juliet said as she gritted her teeth when Justin pushed her against the wall a little lighter this time.

"Then don't fucking disobey me!" He told her as he pulled her hair bringing her ear closer to him, "Rest your chin on the bar baby, it's going to be a rough ride," he growled into her ear.

Juliet rested her palms on the cold tile wall on either side of the towel bar. She rested her chin atop the bar relishing in the feeling of Justin's hard body pressed against her small body. She felt a shiver run through her body as she heard the zipper of his jeans being unzipped behind her. Juliet closed her eyes and tilted her head back in a silent moan as Justin's hands snaked their way up her dress, softly grazing her bare thighs with his rough callased fingertips. God, she loved that feeling.

She squealed as he ripped apart her lace panties, carelessly tossing the scraps of fabric behind him, "I don't know why you insist on wearing fucking panties!" He whispered more to himself than to her before he lifted up her dress and roughly shoved himself into her pussy.

"Ugh...shit," Juliet moaned as her fingertips clawed at the slick tile, unable to grasp onto anything solid, "Daddy..."

"Yes Momma?" Justin asked as his hands covered her own hands pressing her harder against the wall and the towel bar.

Juliet didn't even know what she was asking for. He was giving her everything she needed as he pulled all the way out of her before slamming back into her. She missed being fucked senseless by him, she couldn't moan and scream the way she wanted too though. Of course the way Justin had her throat pressed against the towel bar she could barely breathe.

Justin could hear Juliet's pants and gasps for air however he couldn't control himself. Her walls felt so good clinging to him, squeezing like they never wanted to let go. Her wetness called to him, her body begging to be stroked by him. He found her spot, almost crying as her walls squeezed around him almost holding him in place as Juliet's legs slightly started to tremble.

He could feel himself wanting to spill all of his seed in her but he wanted her to beg for it. He wanted her to claw at the wall for it. "Daddy..." her moan hit his ears as he pulled out of her completely, "Daddy....please..." She choked out through silent tears as she banged her fists against the shower wall. His lips attached themselves to her neck as she lolled her head to the side to give him more access. Justin's hands moved from her wrists to her thighs, gripping them as he continued to grind against her backside.

Juliet could feel him grinding against her ass but God she just wanted him back in her. She pounded her fists against the wall, crying for Justin to make her come. "Daddy, I need you....please....Daddy please....Justin!" She shouted as he spanked her causing her to moan and claw at the wall as he slammed back into her. He hit her spot over and over until she choked on his name and tear ran down her cheeks. Her teeth bit down on the towel bar to keep from screaming Justin's name as her walls squeezed him as she came. Wave after wave of pleasure slammed into her, her legs trembling uncontrollably causing Justin to have to hold her up.

Justin's hands squeezed her thighs holding her up as he pulled out of her before slamming into her wet, tight pussy one more time before coming inside of her. His sweet stickyness coated her walls over and over as Juliet continued to tremble against him. Justin pulled out of her a little unsteady and still a little hazy as he climbed out of the shower and headed to the sink.

He handed Juliet a wet towel so they could clean up before heading back to their meeting.

*Knock, Knock*

"Shit, who is that?" Justin whispered to Juliet as he entered the shower stall again.

"I don't know but I've got to get out there. You'll have to stay here," Juliet told him as she got out of the shower stall and closed his shower curtain as he pulled up and zipped up his jeans, "I'll be right out." Juliet shouted as she washed her hands and opened up the door.

"Have you seen Justin?" Johan asked as he looked at her flush face curiously.

"No, did you check his studio? He likes to take private calls in there." Juliet told him as she walked out of the bathroom.

"No, I'll go check there. We just couldn't find him." Johan told her as she nodded her head in understanding.

"It's a big house. I'm sure he'll show up soon," Juliet told him as he headed down the hallway towards Justin's in-home studio, "You can come out now."

"Shit that was close." Justin whispered as they walked back to his office.

"I know but it was worth it." Juliet whispered back.

"Just wait until they leave."

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.

Incomplete
Schnessa is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Cheating is never good...but sometimes necessary. also liked 333 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Cheating is..... The previous story in the series is Cheating is never good...Its great!!.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair cheaterj roughsex