"So really, Jackson had sex with his sister, and they are in love, who they didn't know they were brother and sister because they were separated by adoption, and they just found out by his mother?"
Kristen popped popcorn in her mouth, "Mhm."
They both looked at each other, than burst out laughing. "I can't believe we are watching soap opera shit."

Kristen tossed popcorn at Brittney's head.

"For entertainment like this....and nothing else is on TV."

Brittney took a sip of her beer and placed it back on the floor, next to the bed that they both were laying down on, on their stomachs.  Brittney reached over, grabbed the bowl of popcorn and placed it back between their bodies.

"Popcorn hog."

"You know you love me."

Brittney grabbed a handful of popcorn and dropped it in her mouth.

"That's what I make you believe."

"That's hot, talking with your mouthful of popcorn."

"That's how I get my men."

They both laugh; Kristen tossed another piece of popcorn at Brittney's head than looked towards the clock.

"Joey probably working that magic sperm he has and magical knocking up some other fan."

Kristen took a sip of her beer, than placed it back down in the spot on the floor in front of her.

"God, some people are so retarded.  I love how we have all this proof, that it's not true."

"Is she even pregnant?"

Kristen shrugged and took another sip. "Who the hell knows?  All I know is she must be fucked up in the head if she wants a baby with Joey."

Brittney chucked. "I wonder if we can find out her name, than look around for her on the internet and see if she has anything up."

"Oh my god, last week, Lance and I were bored so we decided to surf the internet and see what kind of NSYNC webpage's and shit we'd find."  Kristen shook her head laughing.  "Some stuff we found.  Wow.  We found one that this chick claimed Justin was her true love and they were going to get married.  She even made a picture of her head on a bride picture, standing next to Justin.  Funniest shit ever.  We're going to print it and give it to Justin."

Brittney froze before she took a sip. "Tell me you're not serious, Kristen."

"Serious as a heart attack."

"O dear God."

"I wonder if that fan, which you told that you were the band whore, set up a site about you on how much she hates you or whatever shit those fans do."

They both started laughing than took a sip of their drink.

"Man I never thought of that.  Next time the men are working we are going to try and find out."

"Deal."  They clicked their beers together and both took a sip.

"Speaking of the men...well boys....How you feeling?"

Kristen looked at her confused. "Huh?"

"Telling them....everything."

Kristen sighed, than placed her drink back on the floor before rolling over onto her back, looking up at the ceiling.

"I guess fine.  I mean I'm glad it's over with, all out in the open.  Done.  Don't have to deal with hiding it anymore. Bla Bla Bla."  Kristen turned her head to look at her best friend. "Ya' know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean.  How did JC take it?"

"Better than I thought.....ALOT better than I thought actually.  I just didn't know how he would react....and uh you told Mike?"

"He came in the room after I told the guys, cuz Chris went on a rampage.  You have no idea.  Chris was bewildered that someone would even do that to anyone, especially a girl.  Especially you.  He was trying to get his last name out of me so he could go beat his ass down, as he claims.  As in his words ‘No one messes with my sister and gets away with it.'  The rest of the guys were just stunned and in shock.  But yeah, Mike came in to find out what the commotion was, and Chris went on how some idiotic fucker abused you, and of course Mike thought it just happen while on tour and I broke it down for him and told him, before he started calling all the other body guards and all that shit."

Kristen signed, putting her arms behind her head.  Brittney continued.

"They asked me how JC took it, and I told them you were telling him at that moment, and we all waited, thinking he would react like JC, yet we were surprised when it didn't happen."

"I think he is still in the state of shock, or we can just hope he is taking it this way."

Brittney reached over for her cell phone as it started going off; she flipped it open, texted back, than tossed it back down next to her.  "Lance texted me, they are on their way back."

Kristen rolled back over on her stomach and grabbed a handful of popcorn.  "That gives us 30 more minutes of our girl bonding time."

Brittney took a swig of her beer. "Sweet.  Man I miss our little girl bonding crap that we use to do all the time.  Fuck work."

"Yeah I bet you want to fuck one of your workers...." Kristen smirked.

Brittney's jaw dropped than smacked her on the arm.  "You are such a bitch.  Remind me why I'm best friends with you?"

"'Cuz you love me.  You can't live without me.  I'm amazing.  I'm the best thing that ever happen to you.  Need me to go on?"

Brittney rolled her eyes and stuffed her mouth with popcorn.

"Cocky eh?"

"Nah, just speaking the truth."

"Yeah uh huh. ANYWAYS, Ms. cocky bitch, what are you and your other half doing tonight?"

Kristen shrugged.  "Nothing really.  Just being laid back and chilling, just the two of us.  We haven't been able to be alone really, just staying at the hotel.  That and I'm comfy in my pj's, I can't changing."

"You guys can use this room....okay ‘use' was such a bad term...well if you want do that, go on ahead, if so I want juicy details, but anyways, you two can chill in here and I'll go hang with the guys and be a pain in the ass."

"That's a job that you are a pro at."

"Hmm?"

"Being a pain in the ass."

"Well," Brittney tossed some popcorn in the air and caught it in her mouth, "Someone got to do it."

Kristen chuckled, than stopped when starting to hear commotion in the hallway.

"Theeiiirrr bbaaacckkkkk."

Kristen shook her head.  "I don't know how just those five guys can make that much noise.  I swear, it's like a heard of elephants."

Kristen rolled onto her back and sighed.  "Hey Britt...Do you think the guys are going to act differently now?"

Brittney moved the popcorn bowl on the floor.

"I dunno.  I mean, I told him how you don't want that and how much you hate that, I don't think it will change much, maybe more protective?  I dunno, maybe at first, cause they are in shock and don't know what to do, never been in this situation...who knows, they are guys.  They probably don't even know."

"Yeahh..."

"If they start being an ass or anything I'll kick their ass."

Kristen rolled her eyes and laughed. "O I knew I could always count on you."

"I think I hear some sarcastic in that voice missy."

"Me? Sarcastic? Never!"

"O poor JC.  He doesn't know what he got himself in to."

"ha ha ha.  Bitch."  Kristen rolled over and got up, making her way to the door after seeing Brittney not moving.

"O don't worry, I'll get it.  I mean, you probably didn't hear that LOUD knock on the or door or anything."

"It's for you anyways.  Why bother."

"Maybe one of the other guys came over to get you?  Never know."

Kristen swung the door open and her eyes fell upon the most gorgeous guy she knew.   Her eyes traveled from taking every detail from his gray sweatpants, to his blue t-shirt; showing off his muscular arms that she loved, to his mouth; that the sexiest voice she ever heard came out from between the most kissable lips, his blue eyes that she easily gets lost into, than to the hair that she loved playing with.  She couldn't believe how lucky she got.

She felt the familiar lips on top of her own and felt her knees go weak.

"Hey."

She opened her eyes and smiled as soon as she saw his.

"Hi."

JC walked in and closed the door behind him than pulled her into a hug.

"How was the show?"
He buried his face into her hair, loving the light strawberry smell. "Mmm fine."

"Made some girls scream, pass out, eggs drop?"

JC chuckled.  "Well I know about the screaming part, I don't know about passing out and eggs dropping."

Brittney burst out laughing and walked out to the room they were in.

"Joey work that magic sperm he has?"

"Don't know, I guess we'll find out if Kristen gets any phone calls tomorrow."

"Ahh the joy of work; we'll I'm off to hang with the guys and be a pain in the ass so you have you're little aalloonneeee time.  Did anything good happen that I can make fun of them for?"

"Joey did walk into a door when we were leaving the toy room, thinking he turned the handle all the way."

"God you're girlfriend has done that many times."  Brittney opened the door and looked at the couple, "now, behave, be good, use protection...o wait Kristen is on the pill, hahaha, anyways, I'll stay there until you leave JC so you guys won't get disturbed at all.  Haavvee ffuunnnnn." Brittney winked than closed the door.

"Can you remind me why we are friends with her?"

"Really, right now, I don't even know, and I've known her a lot longer than you have."

"I am so sorry."

She chuckled and buried her face into his chest, enjoying his sent.  JC set his chin on top of her head and rubbed her back.

"What did you girls do tonight?"

"Eh, like we do every time, we were in sexy lingerie, ate strawberries with wipe cream, than had a pillow fight which ended up to making out."

JC burst out laughing and leaned back against the wall pulling her with him.

"Okay, I lied. We ate popcorn, had beers, talked, and watched TV."

"Sounds like fun."

He gently tugged on her hand and started walking to the balcony door. "It's lovely outside, lets sit out here and relax for a bit."

They made their way across the room; JC opened the door and lead her out onto the balcony.  Kristen walked to the railing and placed her arms on top of it, looking at the view around them.  He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You were right, he is nice outside."

"Mmhmm.  You need to remember, I am always right."

She gently moved her arm back, elbowing him in the stomach.  He chuckled and kissed her ear.

"I'm sorry."

She turned her head to look at him, "For what?"

He signed and looked at the view in front of them.  "Not having a lot of ‘us' time.  We are either hanging with the guys, or doing stuff for work.  I feel horrible like I could do better on making time for us."

Kristen turned around in his arms, leaning her back against the railing.  She placed her hands on each side of his cheek to get him to look at her.

"Yeah, I wish we had some more alone time, but I knew this is how it was going to be.  I knew what came alone with being your girlfriend.  It just means that when we finally get alone time, its special."

JC rubbed her hips with his thumbs and leaned down and kissed her.

He ran his hand through her hair.  "You always know how to make everything right."

"Eh, I'm just amazing like that."

JC smirked and kissed her again.  A lawn chair came in view out of the corner of his eye.  He never understood why people would just lay out on their hotel balcony when there was a pool near by, but right than he realized why.  He made his way over to it, his fingers still laced with her.  He sat down on it first; feeling his stiff and sore muscles relax; he looked up at his girlfriend waiting for her to join him.  A smile creped across his face as she sat down between his legs leaning back against his chest; he wrapped his arms around her and took a deep breath threw his nose, enjoying her light sent of strawberries from her hair, and the faint smell of her perfume.  Her smell drove him wild.  He placed his cheek against her and closed his eyes enjoying the moment.

"Mmm..I could stay like this forever." He mumbled.

"Me too." Was whispered from her lips.  He kissed her cheek than nuzzled his face in her neck.

"How you doing?"

"Hmm?" his voice was muffled by her neck.

"H-H-How...how are you doing with...everything I told you."

JC thought for a moment before answering. "I'm feeling different emotions really.  I'm angry that he would do that to you.  I know that throwing shit around in the hotel room, yelling, punching shit, having a prissy fit isn't going to do anything.  Yeah, I want to get my hands around his neck and teach him a few lessons, see if he likes being abused, it just won't prove anything.  I'm afraid that you might think I might do some of the stuff that he did to you.  I don't want you to be scared of me at all.  I swear Kristen, I swear on my life baby I won't ever, ever be like him.  I'll be the total opposite.  You deserve only the best.  I know I'm not perfect, you deserve perfect, but I'll do whatever I can to try to be the best man that I can for you."
He tightened his arms around her before continued.
"I'm still in shock.  In shock with everything you told me.  The whole thing Becca did, how you acted, the whole shit with your mom, than the whole John thing.  I thought about everything you went through while on our way to the show, and I don't know how you did it.  God, if I was in your shoes, I would have given up a long time ago.  I thought I went threw hell, you literally just about did.  I just want all of this to be a nightmare, I just want everything you told me just disappear, not be real, but it showed me a part of you I never saw before and it amazes me.  You amaze me everyday Kristen.  Everyday."

He turned her head to face him with her finger and kissed her gently.

"Do-Do you mean it?" Her voice was shaky.

He smiled.  "I meant every word Sweetheart."

She placed her hand against his cheek.  She ran her thumb over his before going in for a kiss.

"How...were the guys?"

"Good luck on getting out of their eyesight.  If any guy gets in a 5 foot radius of you that they aren't too familiar with they are going to be attached at your hip making sure you are okay.  They are feeling the same emotions that I am.  Chris I think it taking it harder than any of us really, with that strong brother/sister friendship bond you two have.  Mike had to try and calm him down.  Or, he is the only one showing his true colors on all of this.  I don't think it has totally sunk in with Justin, he is still in shock.  Lance didn't believe Brittney at first.  He thought it was a prank you two were trying to prove, till he saw the look in her eyes.  Joey, he was actually quite for a change.  I think he was finally putting all the pieces together and seeing how it all fit.  He actually felt horrible doing sexual jokes with you and wanted to punch himself, calling himself an ass.  Brittney had to reinsure him that you didn't care; if you did you would have said something.  I know for the next couple of days, they just might be...hmm.. I can't think of the right word for it, but like not weird, but different, till it finally soaks in everyone's brain.  They might be like all touchy-feeling..." JC shook his head. "Okay that wasn't the word I was looking for, but you know what I was trying to say.  They love you, you're a sister to them and they are going to do anything to make sure you are protective.  I know you don't want anything to change, or them acting differently, I hate to say it, but it will a little, but for a good way."

He studied her face, watching her chew gently on her bottom lip.  He knew she did that whenever she was nervous, upset, or in deep thought.  His eyes traced her face, studying the details, with her bone structure on her face, the very slight dimples on each side of her face on her cheeks, her soft, full lips that he couldn't get enough of, her soft gently skin that could send chills up and down his spin every time they made contact, her hazels eyes; that slightly change colors; either being green, brown, or a mix, depending on what she was wearing; her long dark brown wavy curly hair that always had a slightly sent of strawberries from her shampoo, the hair he loved running his fingers through.  His eyes slowly traveled down her body, soaking every detail of her, her light tan color skin from the sun, her small gentle soft hands, her small feet, her toenails that were always painted, he loved how she wasn't skin and bones, that she had some meat on her body, she had curves, she had a butt, he tried not to laugh; remember the boob jokes Brittney would throw at her, of course he knew they were big, he was a guy, size D he thinks he believed Brittney saying, she wasn't like most girls out there, they were actually real, not fake yet, he didn't care if she had a chest or not, if she was a size A he would still be attractive to her, yeah it was a bonus, but that didn't matter at all, his eyes travels to her shirt and he laughed to himself; seeing her wearing a Chicago White Sox t-shirt and her scrunched up sweatpants.  If she could wear this kind of clothing everyday, she would.  That's what he loved about her, she rather just hang in sweats for the night than go out and party or clubbing every night.  All of his ex's have been the total opposite, wanting to go out every night using his status.  Of course, she loved going out and having fun, but not constantly.  What amazed him more was her and sports.  She wasn't one of them dumb chicks acting like they enjoyed and liked sports to just fit in or impress anyone.  She knew what was going on, she knew the status and rules, she knew what was going on during the game, she cursed and yell at the TV....he had a hot girlfriend that was into sports.  He would never have to fight over the remote to watch a game, unless his teams and her teams were playing on different channels.  He smiled and felt his heart jump a little.  How did he get so lucky?  His eyes traveled back north to her face and smiled.  His eyes went back to her lips and he couldn't control himself.  He needed to kiss her, right than, right now.  He held her face in his hands and kissed her passionately.  He tilt his head slightly to deep the kiss more.  Chills shot all throughout his body the instant his tongue came in contact with hers.  She shifted on his lap a bit to get closer to his body.  Her hands slid up the length of his arms and into his hair as soon as she felt him pull her closer to him.  She sighed softly when he pulled her bottom lip between his teeth.  Not wanting something to happen, that they both weren't ready for, he slowly pulled away and places his forehead against hers, as they both were trying to catch their breath.  He slowly opened his eyes and watched her open hers, he looked into her hazel eyes, as she looked into his blue eyes.  They both couldn't stop smiling.  He kissed the tip of her nose.  Her hands slowly traveled up and down his arms.  A small yawn exited from his mouth.

"You're tired."

He pulled her closer to him and nodded.  She got up and took his hand, linking her fingers with up, gently tugging on his arm.

"Come on."

"I want to stay with you.  I'm not tired.  I can stay up longer." He whined.

She gently tugged on his arm again.

"How about we cuddle in bed than?"

His eyes went back to hers and smiled.

"I like that idea.  I think it's the best one you have come up with all night."

She rolled her eyes.  "Come on superstar."

A chuckle escaped from his lips and got up and followed her back into the room.  JC closed the door behind them and locked it than follows her foot steps to the bed.  Kristen laid down first than rolled to her side to look down at him.  He slid in beside her pulling the covers over them.  After getting the covers over both of them, he pulled her towards him.  She nuzzled her face into his neck and closed her eyes.  His hands gently rubbed her back.  He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes.
"I can fall asleep like this." JC mumbled.
"Mmm...so can I...I can stay like this forever."

"Mmhmm."

She yawned and placed her arms around him.

"Stay."

"Hmm?"

She nuzzled her face into his neck more, "Stay for the night.  You're half asleep, I'm half asleep.  I don't want you to leave, I feel safe in your arms."

"I love the way you feel in my arms....and baby, you don't have to tell me twice, I'd love to."

She lifted her head up and kissed him.  "Goodnight hunny, sweet dreams."

He smiled, "Goodnight Sweetheart, sweet dreams."  He kissed her gently.

Kristen nuzzled back into his neck and closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat and his breathing.  She heard his breathing soften, knowing he was asleep.  She felt her eyes get heavy, and soon herself, she fell asleep.  They both slept throughout the night, peacefully, in each others arms.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance