Story Notes:
So while working third shift at my hotel and wanting to hump the Justin background on my computer I came up with this. God I really wished Justin worked at my hotel but he doesn't so I had to write a story.

This morning was not a good morning. I was just ready to go home by six o'clock in the morning but I didn't get off until seven.

"Hey Kyle," Mary says as she walks past me not ready to start her day.

"Good Morning Mary," I say as I go around the front desk counter and head to the Gallery kitchen to help her set up breakfast for the hotel guests.

"How was your night?" She asks me as she hands me the bowls of fruit to put out.

"Slow. I swear all I've done is get on Facebook. I was falling asleep before you showed up," I tell her as I take the pitchers of milk and juice from her and put them out.

"Well maybe it'll be slow for breakfast. It is Sunday after all." She says as she starts putting out the toast, english muffins, and bagels.

"Who is helping you with breakfast this morning?" I ask as I set out the coffee and hot tea for her.

"I think it's Justin. Or Zach. They both come in at seven, but I don't remember which one helps out with breakfast." She says as I start to breathe harder.

No, this can't be happening! He can't be coming in at seven. Not with me looking like this. My long dark brown hair has been pulled back into a messy ponytail because I got tired of having it down in the middle of my shift last night. I know my eyes are tired looking because my coffee high wore off around five o'clock in the morning and I'm wearing my damn Hyatt Place uniform of a burnt orange nylon shirt and dark brown slacks that make everyone's hips look huge. I can't believe he's going to see me like this. Who the hell did I piss off to deserve this?

Ugh...Justin. He is a fucking greek god! His short brown hair with little curls on top that I know would feel so good underneath my fingers when his head is between my legs. I can just imagine his crystal blue eyes looking up at me, dark with lust, as his tongue tastes my juices. Fuck, now I'm so fucking wet and horny. I swear I might just attack him when he walks in.

"Hey Kyle." I hear as I shudder before turning around to greet him.

Speak of the devil. He looks so good in his button down shirt and green Hyatt Place vest. Hell even those god awful brown slacks look good on him. Fuck, I just need him to fuck me.

"Kyle, you okay?" He asks knocking me out of my daze.

"Oh yeah, sorry Justin. Mornin'. I must be more tired than I thought." Way to fucking space out in from of him Kyle.

"It's okay girl. I don't know how you can work that shift. I would be falling alseep." He says with a chuckle as he puts out the cereal. Guess he's helping Mary with breakfast.

"It's not that bad. I mainly stay on Facebook or Myspace all night long." I say as I start to head to the front desk where I spot Zach, feeling him follow me, "Good Morning Zach."

"Hey Kyle, this new schedule sucks!" Zach says before pushing the schedule clipboard towards Justin.

"Shit man. I didn't get any hours just Sunday like always." He exclaims as he throws the clipboard down with disgust.

It slaps the granite counter top hard causing me to jump. He is so fucking sexy when he's pissed off.

"You should ask Katie to put you on Audit with me on the weekends," I tell him as his gaze shifts to me looking at me curiously, "I mean since Larry quit. I need help and it would give you sixteen more hours plus two more dollars an hour." I rush out.

Besides I really just want to fuck you in every room of this damn hotel. I think as he licks his lips and all I can think about is how much I want his lips on me...everywhere.

"Maybe." He says as he turns away and walks towards the kitchen to help Mary as guests start trickling down for breakfast.

Maybe? All I get is a maybe, not "thanks for that information Kyle" not "that sounds great" no just "maybe." All my hopes, dreams, and fantasies rest with a maybe.

"Stop checking out my roommate." I hear Zach say as I turn around and face him, rolling my eyes at his grin.

"I hate you," I mutter as I grab my purse and keys, "It's your fault he got a job here."

"Blame it all on me." Zach says with a laugh as I begin to leave, risking one more look at Justin.

"I will." I tell him waving goodbye and heading back to the laundry room to clock out.

"Hey Kyle?" I hear Justin say as I turn around finding him standing in the laundry room, just me and him...alone.

God, I could take him right now. I could just throw him on the table we use to fold towels on and ride him into the most intense orgasm ever. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, he's talking to me.

"Yeah?..." I say uncertainly.

"Did you mean what you said about needing help on the weekends?" He asks me as he stands in front of me looking so damn fine, shuffling his feet.

"Yeah it helps to have a guy on Audit for the weekends," I tell him nervously. He is really considering it. "I need protection from all the drunk guys trying to hit on me." I say with a chuckle.

God, I wish he was drunk and hitting on me. I would totally take him up to an empty guest room and ride him like there is no tomorrow. I bet he likes it when girls ride him. I would take him everywhere in that guest room. On the sofa, on the bed, on the desk, on top of the dresser drawer and in the shower, hell on the fucking floor eve. God I'm so wet for him now.

"Yeah, I bet you get hit on a lot," Justin tells me. Hold up is he blushing? "I'm going to talk to Katie when she gets here. Have a good morning...day...evening...whatever it is for you." He says with a smile causing me to giggle.

"You too." I tell him as I clock out and leave as he heads back to help Mary.

----------

Damn that girl is so hot! I think about her all the time. Even before I started working here. Zach was looking through her photos on Facebook at our apartment and I was hooked. She looked so good at the Christmas party in her little dress and high heels. I was so jealous of Zach, that he got to work with her. Hell I was fucking jealous of the whole staff that got to take their picture with her. However pictures do not do the girl justice.

When I came to apply I saw her and I knew I just had to work here to be close to her. I asked Zach about her. He said she was seeing some guy in Boston named Ryne. I imagined him being some loser that didn't deserve her but after meeting him he's a pretty cool guy. But it fucking pisses me off that he gets her and I don't.

God, I really need her. When I was checking out her Facebook profile I noticed her relationship status said 'It's complicated' I would love to be the guy to change it to 'In a relationship with Justin Timberlake'. Sometimes it's hard to work after seeing her in the morning. I see her standing at the front desk and I want to place her on top of it and spread her legs wide for me. I don't even care that we would be in full view of the hotel cameras, it wouldn't matter as long as she was moaning my name.

Great now I'm fucking hard and I have to deal with pissy ass guests hollering for more cereal, more juice, more milk, more coffee when all I want to do is call up Kyle and tell her that I want to be with her. I imagine she would say she wanted to be with me and we'd fuck like rabbits. I'd make sure she'd fall asleep real good this morning. I'm really fucked up in the head especially when I start thinking like this.

"Where were you dude? Kissing Kyle goodbye?" Zach asked as I walked back to the gallery/front desk.

I look around making sure no guests are around before flipping him off. He knows, He fucking knows how I feel about Kyle and he teases me about it all the time.

I asked the little fucker to put in a good word for me before I started working here but all he did was tell her about his drunk stupid ass roommate. Sometimes I think he has his own crush on Kyle.

"Seriously dude, did you ask her out yet?" Zach asks me as I clean off trash from the tables in the Gallery.

"No. I just told her I would talk to Katie about working Audit with her." I tell him with a sigh.

This is going to be a long day because she's gone now and she won't be back until Tuesday. Not to mention the fact that Katie, our Assistant General Manager, would probably be hitting on me like she always was.

"Good morning Justin."

Speak of the devil. I thought as I felt her hand on my shoulder prompting me to pull away. She was always fucking trying to touch me. She wasn't even a pretty girl like Kyle was. Katie was short about 5'1 and real heavy set and she always wore shirts showing off her clevage.

She was such a skank. I heard stories from all the girls that I work with about all the guys Katie has slept with, most of them were married or dating someone else at the time. I'm not down with cheating.

God, why did Kyle have to leave me here alone? Her and Katie can't stand each other. Well everyone can't stand Katie. Most of the girls talk about her behind her back then are nice to her to her face and hang out with her at the bar as long as she schedules them good. Not Kyle though, she let Katie know where she stood and where she was going to stay.

Every since Katie sucked Holly, Kyle's best friend, boyfriend's dick and caused Holly to get fired Katie and Kyle can't work together. Todd, our General Manager, makes sure they aren't scheduled together at all and if Kyle needs to talk to a manager she has to go to Natasha or Todd. Also I think Katie hates the fact that I like Kyle.

"Katie, I need more hours and since Larry just quit...I was wondering if I could train on Audit and work his hours?" I ask her.

"Have you been talking to Kyle?"

See what I mean? She automatically thinks this has to do with Kyle.

"Well I mentioned needing more hours and Kyle mentioned Larry quitting and those hours being opened." I explain hating her a little bit more for bringing Kyle into this.

"Are you sure you want to give up your weekends and work with Kyle?"

The bitch had the nerve to ask me that. Work with Kyle? Are you kidding me? I would give anything to work 8 hours alone with Kyle. I could fuck her senseless in every part of this damn hotel with that much time. Two days, 16 hours of nothing but making Kyle say my name. Hell yeah I'll give up my weekends and work with Kyle.

"Yeah, anything for more hours." I say.

"Okay, well then come in on Tuesday at 11pm to 7am. You'll be working with Dawn and Kyle. Dawn leaves at 4am and you and Kyle will be working alone for three hours." She says like it's a bad thing.

"Cool, I'll be here at 11pm on Tuesday." I tell her as I head to the kitchen to finish helping Mary.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj