Author's Chapter Notes:
So I've gotten moved in and settled but looking for a job sucks ass! So I started writing and here is an update for ya'll.

“Guest Services, this is Kyle. How can I help you?” I say into the phone as I check out Justin.

He looks so good tonight. I definitely need him again. My body is calling for him too. He’s not even doing anything but working and I’m so horny for him.

His long, delicate, nimble fingers are typing up the tapes for the various reports that we run and all I can think about is how they make me feel. I can almost feel them right now pumping in and out of me, making me moan and scream. God I wish they were grazing their way up and down my naked body, tweaking and pulling at my sensitive nipples as his palms knead my breasts. I can’t stop wanting him.

“Can I have a crib delivered to my room? We requested one but it wasn’t in here when we checked in.”

“What?” I ask dumbly into the phone since I was too busy thinking about Justin to be listening to anything the guest on the other side of the phone line was saying.

“Can I have a crib delivered to my room?” The guest asks me again before letting out a frustrated sigh.

“Sure. We’ll get that sent right up. I’m sorry it wasn’t in there when you checked in.” I say as I look at the phone display for the room number.

“Aren’t you going to ask for the room number?” The frustrated guest yells at me as I pull the phone away from my ear.

Justin looks over at me with concern as I just shake my head and roll my eyes, “Actually, I don’t. It shows up on the phone…but thanks for being so concerned about how I do my job.” I just say into the phone as Justin chuckles at me.

“Is your manager there?” The guest asks me.

“No, but he’ll be in tomorrow at eight in the morning.” I say as Justin just shakes his head at me.

I stick my tongue out at him as he goes back to his work.

“So, you’re the highest ranking employee?”

“Yep, it appears that way. So we’ll get that crib sent up and if you want to talk to my manager then you can do that in the morning. Is there anything else I can help you with?” I ask as I try to get the guest off my phone.

“Can I just issue my complaint with you?”

“Sure you can. What’s your complaint?” I ask as I grab a pen and a comment card.

“Well I’m upset that the crib wasn’t already in here. We specifically asked that one be in here because we knew we would be getting in late and the baby would be tired.” The guest tells me as I write down their complaint.

“Again, I’m sorry about that. We’ll get one sent up right away. Is there anything else I can help you with?” I ask as Tyler makes his way over to stand beside me.

“No that was it. Thank you for helping. I’m sorry for yelling at you.”

“No problem. Have a great night.” I say as I hang up the phone and let out a sigh.

“Are you okay?” Tyler asks me as he places his hand over mine.

I look at him in disbelief before moving closer to Justin and moving my hand.

“She’s good,” Justin says as he steps in between Tyler and I, “Why don’t you go deliver that crib?”

“Sure. Kyle, you can come help me set up the crib.” Tyler says as I stand in my spot.

“I don’t know how. James or Hla from maintenance always does that stuff for me.” I lie to him, since I want to stay with Justin.

“So when you have kids, what are you going to do?” Tyler asks me and I look at Justin, who is just laughing quietly.

“Have Justin set up the crib, duh.” I say as I throw Justin a smirk as he stops laughing.

“No baby. I’ll have the guys from the store set it up.” Justin tells me as he smirks at me.

“Justin, you should set up the crib, since Kyle is training me on Audit.” Tyler says and I know Justin can’t protest since Tyler is our boss. Not to mention he does have a good point.

Sometimes I forget I’m at work when Justin is around. I just want to be his girl.

“Fine. I’ll be back soon.” Justin says as he grabs the keys to the storage room and starts to take off.

“Baby…wait.” I tell him as I follow him.

He stops and turns around to face me. I step into his open arms and sigh when he pulls me close to him.

“Hurry back because I need you so bad.” I whisper as he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

“I need you too baby girl. I better go set up this crib. Don’t miss me too much, okay.” He tells me as I pull his face down to my level and kiss him.

“I always miss you when you’re away from me for too long.” I tell him as he kisses me again before getting on the elevator.

“So…are you and Justin serious or just casually dating?” Tyler asks me as I make my way back to my computer and log into Facebook.

“We’re serious.” I tell him as I write on Justin’s wall.

“So do you live together or…I mean, how serious?” Tyler asks me as I read the comments left on my wall.

“Serious enough that I wouldn’t cheat on him or want to date anyone else. I love Justin. I wish we lived together…” I say as I start daydreaming or night dreaming about Justin.

I can really see it. You know, a family with Justin! How fucked up am I? We’ve only been dating one day…okay technically two days but you know what I’m saying. Like before, I know we were just joking around but I can see Justin setting up a crib for our baby.

That kind of freaks me out because I’ve never thought about getting married or having children. In fact two days ago I didn’t even want kids and now…now I want to have Justin’s kids. My kids would be fucking beautiful!

“Why don’t you live together then? Is he getting cold feet? Because I would move in with you in a heartbeat!” Tyler asks me but I’m not really listening to him.

“What?” I ask dumbly as I look up from my computer.

“Why don’t you live together?” Tyler asks me again.

“ Oh…that…well…we haven’t been dating long enough to move in together but we’ll get there.” I tell him as we finish up the Audit.

“So how long have you been dating him?” Tyler asks me as I see Justin rounding the corner, heading towards us talking on his cell.

“Seriously, I’m kind of tired of all the questions…” I say as I trail off.

I watch as Justin starts to undo his zipper vest and starts unbuttoning his button down dress shirt. God, he looks good with his little white wife beater underneath. Wait! Why is he undressing?

“What are you doing?” I ask as he hangs up his cell phone.

“Getting off of work. Todd just called and told me to go home.” Justin tells me as he looks at me apologetically.

“But…but…what about me getting home? Are you really leaving?” I ask as I grab his arm, forcing him to face me.

“Yeah baby, I tried to stay but he wouldn’t have it. He says Tyler needs more training time and I’m not needed tonight. I’ll pick you up in the morning. I promise.” He tells me as he grabs his keys and bolts to the laundry room.

What an asshole! I can’t believe he just left me here…alone with…Tyler! He probably wanted to leave all along, especially now that we’ve already slept together. God, I hate him!

-----------------------

*The Next Morning*

I don’t think I can move. My body hurts and my head hurts. I have the fucking hangover from hell. After Todd told me I could leave early I made plans to meet up with Zach and the guys. Don’t tell anyone but I actually missed Kyle not being there. However I didn’t miss work.

Don’t get me wrong. I love working with Kyle but I can’t stand Tyler and besides I wanted to hang with my boys. Is that so wrong?

A loud knocking interrupts my thoughts and I stumble out of bed. Who could be fucking knocking on my door this early in the morning?

“What?” I growl as I swing open the door.

“Sorry man, I locked myself out. I just need my keys before I head to work.” Zach tells me as he pushes past me and grabs his keys.

“Work? Shit! Work! I gotta go pick up Kyle!” I shout as I stumble back to my room.

Damnit! I can barely fucking walk, how the hell am I going to fucking drive? I can’t leave my girl there, she’ll kill me! Maybe I can get someone to pick her up like…shit like…Naz…or….or…or Evan! Yeah Evan! Shit! Do I even know Evan’s number?

“Zach, you got Evan’s number?” I ask frantically as I search for my cell.

“Yeah man. It’s uh…4-4-2-6-1-0-7. I gotta go man!” Zach yells at me as he leaves the apartment.

I frantically dial Evan’s number, knowing Kyle will be off in about 30 minutes, “Hey Ev, it’s Justin. Look I know you were probably sleeping but…I…well I…kind of need a favor.”

----------------------

I don’t know where the hell Justin is but I’m getting tired standing outside waiting for him. Plus…last night was the worst night ever! And to be honest, it really wasn’t working with Tyler that was bad…it’s just…drunk guests.

I hate it when drunk guys come in and automatically think that they can hit on me. And then Justin wasn’t here to tell them to back off and Tyler. Well Tyler just stood there as one guy tired to kiss me! Yeah it was a bad night and I still have to go to school! I can’t help but stomp my feet and let out a sigh of frustration as I search for my cell.

“Do you need a ride home?” Tyler asks me as my cell rings.

I put up a finger, silently telling him to hold on while I answer my cell, “Hello. Yeah…I know I’m here waiting….okay…yeah…bye,” I say as I end the call and face Tyler, “Thanks but Evan is picking me up. Justin sent her.”

“What happened to Justin?” Tyler asks me as I see Evan pulling up with a huge smile on her face.

“He got wasted last night. Too drunk to drive this morning…asshole.” I mutter as I wave goodbye to him and get in Evan’s car.

I’m not really mad at Justin. I should have known Todd would send him home. I mean I’m the Auditor so I would have to stay and train Tyler but I needed Justin so bad last night.

I won’t even get to be with him until I’m out of all my classes. I’m definitely not going to be a mean girlfriend when I see him though. Why not, you ask? Because he called me and asked me if he could go out! Yeah, can you say whipped? No, but really? Honestly? It was kind of cute.

Also I’m glad he did because then Zach, his wonderful “best friend”, tried to sell him out. Zach gave me a call to let me know Justin was going out to the bar…gasp…without me! Like I didn’t already know. How fucked up is that?

My man did drunk dial me though. I think through all the stuttering and slurring he told me he loved me. What a cute, fine ass, drunk dork. That’s my Justin for you.

“Why are you smiling? I would be pissed if Naz didn’t come get me!” Evan tells me as I look at her.

“I’m not like you though…plus it’s Justin. He’s kind of a cutie.” I tell her as she shakes her head and laughs at me.

“Yeah, at least he got you a ride. I don’t think Naz would have done that.” She tells me as she pulls into our apartment complex, “Your place or his?”

“His. He lives at 5103-3 Stonehedge.” I tell her as I give her a hug and make my way into his apartment building and knock on his apartment door.

“Hey baby. Sorry about making you wait. I thought Evan would get there sooner than she did.” Justin tells me as he let me into his apartment.

He looks good. Even him being drunk is sexy as hell. He looks tired and his eyes are bloodshot. His hair is starting to grow out so his short curls are unruly and he hasn’t shaved yet so his beautiful face is covered in morning scruff. His white cotton t-shirt is on backwards and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know that. His pajama pants are hanging dangerously low on his hips and I want them off him right now!

What gets me though…and it’s so simple and really just habit for him, is when he scratches his stomach. Because then his shirt is raised a bit and his pajama pants slide down a bit more and he has this content smile on his face. He is so damn sexy. Fuck…forget school! Right now the only learning I need to be doing is learning every inch of his body in his bed.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback always makes me update faster! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj