Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much for all the wonderful reviews. Here's another update.

Damn Kyle looked sexy this morning. Even through my hazy drunken stupor I could see how hot she looked. She had classes today so when she came over she wasn’t in that stupid Hyatt Place uniform.

No, my girl was all dressed up in cute short khaki shorts and a silk teal empire-style blouse. Yeah I know that I shouldn’t know it was empire-style but I work with nothing but chicks! God, and her skin is so tan and her legs are so damn long! And of course she has to wear 4-inch matching teal stilettos. Her hair was down and wavy still, she must have taken a shower at the hotel because she was smelling like honey, not like that stupid Awake scent that the hotel pumps.

Fuck, I just wanted to pull her into my room and have my way with her but she had to go to class. We did make plans to go on an “official date” tonight though. It does take the pressure off me though knowing that she’s already my girl.

So what exactly have I’ve been doing since I’m off today…well to be honest…not a damn thing. I actually went back to bed after Kyle came by. Thank God I was hung-over though because I wouldn’t have been able to sleep.

She has the power to do that to me. Make the want so bad that I can’t eat, sleep, drink, breath without her. Without jacking off to her image when we weren’t together to wanting to rip her clothes off every time I see her now that we are together.

Now I’m awake though and I’m racking my brain to plan the perfect date for Kyle. Evan told me that Ryne is still in town and he wants Kyle back. Oh and that he found out Kyle and I are dating now.

I already screwed up by getting so wasted I almost forgot her at work. My poor baby girl was waiting in those heels. So now I got to make that up to her and make her completely forget about Ryne.

*knock, knock*

I turn down the TV as I hear knocking at the door. It can’t be Zach because he has class after work and it can’t be Kyle because she’s still in class. I rise from the couch and I swing open the door.

“Hi, can I help you?” I ask as a cute blond stands in front of me.

“Hi, I’m Alyssa. Damn…you’re hot!” She says as her eyes travel up and down my body, “I mean…I’m your new neighbor…so….I…um…just wanted to….intro…yeah…introduce myself,” she stutters out as I try not to laugh, “So, do you have a girlfriend?”

I’m flatter that this girl thinks I’m hot but she had no chance. She’s cute but it’s kind of like, why settle for a hamburger when you can have a steak?

“Actually, I do. It was nice to meet you though.” I tell her as I begin to shut the door.

Her hand flies out and slightly slams against my front door, “Um…what’s your name?”

I quite frankly am shocked by her action so I can’t help but stutter out, “Ju…Jus…Justin,” before shutting my door close.

----------------------------

I’m so glad all my classes are over! I hate college. I really do. Honestly they should just hand me my diploma because I feel like I’m wasting my time going to classes.

I’m on my way to Justin’s apartment so we can go out on our date. I wanted to change for him but he said what I was wearing this morning was perfect.

As I get closer to Justin’s front door I notice a cute blond standing in front of it. It almost looks as though she is trying to get up the courage to knock but I’m probably just losing my mind. Eight hours of lectures and notes can do that to a person.

“Excuse me,” I say politely as she steps aside and I throw her a tight smile as I knock on Justin’s door.

“Oh, you know Justin?” She asks me as I look at her.

“Yeah,” I say through my teeth.

I see that look on her face and I know. I know that this little bitch likes my man. I fully understand that my man is fucking hot as hell but when are these little sluts going to learn only I get to slide up and down on his dick?

“Hey baby girl. I’ve been dying without you.” Justin tells me after he opened his door.

He can’t see little “Miss Slutty Bitchy I-want-your-man” blond whore as he opens the door and pulls me against him. I can feel his strong hands cupping my ass as he leans down for a kiss.

Our tongues intertwine as my fingers make their way into his hair pulling him closer to me. A growl pulls from the back of his throat as he picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist.

“I’ve been dying without you too.” I whisper against his lips as he smiles at my admission.

I’m clearly not thinking about that blond slut as Justin holds me against him until she clears her throat. I pretend to be embarrassed and hide my face in the crook of Justin’s neck while biting my lip as he chuckles. In all honesty, I really don’t give a damn that she saw us.

“Oh…um hi…um,” Justin stutters as he snaps his fingers trying to remember her name.

“A…A…Alyssa.” She practically whispers.

Awww…how sad. I can almost see her heart breaking. Poor thing, I wonder how it feels to know your really hot neighbor has a really hot girlfriend he likes to fuck and you don’t stand a chance?

“Well…A-l-y-s-s-a,” I drag out as I glare at her, “Why don’t you go back to your place? Justin and I are going to be busy all night long.” I finish saying as Justin smacks my ass and tells me to behave.

I guess she got the point because I see her opening her apartment door and slowly shuffling inside. I hate to be a bitch but sometimes you have to let these little sluts know what belongs to you.

“How about you get on this dick that you’re protecting so much?” Justin asks me as he carries me into his apartment, shutting the door behind us with his foot.

-----------------------

Was the way Kyle reacted to Alyssa a little harsh? Yeah it was but I’m not complaining. Do you know how hard Kyle made me getting all possessive? So much that I’m carrying her to my room. God, she gets me. She knows I would have reacted that same way if it was some guy wanting her.

“I love you Kyle.” I tell her as I place her on my bed.

“I love you too Justin.” She tells me as she pulls me down onto the bed with her.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj